Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

victorydoncan@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

victorydoncan@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi My name is Victory i am new in this site i saw your profile photo today and admire it i will like you to contact me back through my private email so that i will tell you more about me and send you my photo for you to know me better. Note:contact me direct to my private email because i don't normally visit this site. My private email is....victorydoncan@gmail.com

Slogan
i am a gentle caring loving lady
About Me
i am a gentle caring loving ladyi am a gentle caring loving ladyi am a gentle caring loving lady
Looking For
i am a gentle caring loving ladyi am a gentle caring loving ladyi am a gentle caring loving ladyi am a gentle caring loving lady
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 138
Weight(kg) 89
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Normal
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests i am a gentle caring loving lady
Activities i am a gentle caring loving lady
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: victorydoncan@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:31 pm

My Additions:
victory doncan <victorydoncan@gmail.com> Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 2:51 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest one,
I thank you for your response to my mail; in-line with the message I sent to you ,Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me please, Its just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me, I will really like us to have a good relationship in spite of anything because I have this feeling that you are not going to betray me at the end.

I contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp, I am a single daughter of my step-mother back there in Rwanda(because i am from a polygamous family, I grew up in Rwanda my country, I had my college certificate , I was admit ed into the University there I did my one year subject in business management before the political crisis in my country began,My father was killed by some rebels during the war,they accused my father of coup attempt, and i lost my mother during the war also and so many of my family members our house was burnt down, I lost all my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother in Rwanda since the death of my parents.She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

So,I decided to run away to any African country so i had to run to where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the UN Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$4,200, 000.00) (four Million two Hundred Thousand Dollars) in one of the leading Banks in Europe with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you the contact information of the bank in Europe and some documents for your confirmation in your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies under you, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country for us to share this feelings face to face.

We will invest the fund, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you out of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only, for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over , once the fund has been transferred.

Meanwhile the name of the Rev rend father that i am using his computer to send this messages to you is Rev Nicholas faith, his Telephone number is
(00221 767404371) you can call him today and tell him to call me so that you can talk to me please because i want to hear your voice but don't tell him anything about the money,for security reasons,i trust only you and no body else.
Just tell him that you want to speak with Victory Doncan from Rwanda because there are so many other Nationalities who has one problem or the other in the camp here. God bless you.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!
Yours forever in love,

Victory

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.140.24.193])
by 10.140.24.193 with SMTP id 59mr9560104qgr.11.1391673068677 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 05 Feb 2014 23:51:08 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=7+eOaXUKW6/d91BTmm9PcYNhRL+JtyS4IB58GugCgHE=;
b=mvleGbTJuoJLRMyk+/n/frhzUv6xVP4Xe2kjbZMrbSjHkNcU6bhSPNHQJnnh4nC7J5
9FrJSXGd/yJXmIupIsVwPd5z81//ycNJYHZwd5jf8IK806ORCh5+NjCc8SNY+Q4zsFM5
Kdon3o5BgF+ZJkYnibioGyLF8kZh+6oZ/WRQNI1B34jNJcVvZMOhrR8Dio1WiqdnuAXo
n4opw7JXTDB38tQSAsOanPGMttZyAakQgIgY0Kqa0vGLG8zM2ZTH+24IvDz97Lb+OdGM
EJeSWxjo3xN/R8WNTLT109f/5piAyWhP2SyjkTKX/rJDrQl1g4bb/IJQlSzCTxe7Yy2x
7sXw==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.140.24.193 with SMTP id 59mr9560104qgr.11.1391673068674;
Wed, 05 Feb 2014 23:51:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.96.158.227 with HTTP; Wed, 5 Feb 2014 23:51:08 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 07:51:08 +0000
Message-ID: <CAPps6wz6a7NBupyPSRvtQc79-NzNHHctnrGFLt5tQbJxRWX2_w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH TRUST

CONTACT MY BANKER:
victory doncan <victorydoncan@gmail.com> Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Hello Dearest One
I thank you once again this day for your reply to my mails despite your busy schedules in your days to day activities.I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that you has been choose amongst men to help me out from this dong eon despite the little time we have communicated with each other, its now left for you and God who chooses you to be my deliverer from this predicament i found myself into.
I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life.I am not going to trust any other man on earth as far as i am still existing,so needless of looking for another partner,you can also adopt me as your daughter if you wish.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.
Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!,i will like you to call the Rev today and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend today through his phone number
( 00221 767404371) or his email add (reverend_nicholasfaith@yahoo.com) his name is Rev Nicholas Faith and ask him the best time to call me.
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($4.2 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,
CLYDESDALE BANK PLC (GLASGOW IN SCOTLAND)
Email address(finance@clydesbankplc-uk.tk) OR (info@clydesbankplc-uk.tk) The name of the transfer manager is Mr JOHN WOOD Banking Hrs 730 am to 5.0 clock pm daily:London time
Telephone contact number (+44-773 2712 220)
Acc Number: COBPLC 745000001227/QB/91/A
Depositor's Name:Dr,Salman Hutu from (Rwanda).
Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.2 million Dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.
I have mapped out 18% for your assistance and 7% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours Forever love

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.224.104.8])
by 10.224.104.8 with SMTP id m8mr30939999qao.87.1391863621176 (num_hops = 1);
Sat, 08 Feb 2014 04:47:01 -0800 (PST)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
bh=mU1961ONDnIeb7uiN0lh/fyxAaNNizKKKlnyCFr/Org=;
b=yfCs77R9e1xop7ENwj+bR3Ao/FZgW1CIqT5lhdf/XC1X+Hgypkgz/pS+SYGT8liUvi
J1QXsx/8rcceMy41N+nARnscmSeil1xVCy7EBZpccQsOpCiVKMzyHBRvQBSXkCSb89ZA
v9inDEEfYYRur0yqMVQ9oeGZG+kVfqNSJ8LatZCCDL0/G7UXpZgMBxExaI6F2wPG2JQx
a1c88owEYQcdOvhIFXGNC7p3amfcjePWNUTdv3Yk0iPKDpdpnE+WwErn1zFbeei9d9l2
lUQ5w1hq4RQygns0gFvDuNbY40HRMV6vk8AW4IG6wWiSzWtQ4PM6IC4Imkl0nLh6Blm5
qt7g==
X-Received: by 10.224.104.8 with SMTP id m8mr30939999qao.87.1391863621171;
Sat, 08 Feb 2014 04:47:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.96.51.8 with HTTP; Sat, 8 Feb 2014 04:47:01 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 12:47:01 +0000
Message-ID: <CAPps6wxn6Ubj2TB-dttn9bxoYhaEhb-XK-CBx_+TCAup-rNPrQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DEAR SEND A MAIL TO THIS BANK TODAY FOR THE TRANSFER

Added Info:
Clysdale Bank Plc <finance@clydesbankplc-uk.tk> Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Reply-To: finance@clydesbankplc-uk.tk
To: CLIPPED
External images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from finance@clydesbankplc-uk.tk

LEGAL/TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.
CLYDESDALE BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
No 30 st Vincent street Glasgow GI 2hl Scotland

Telephone: +44-773-271-2220

: info@clydesbankplc-uk.tk OR
finance@clydesbankplc-uk.tk

........................................................................................................................

For Your Kind Attention Sir.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail and your contact which we earlier received from your partner Miss Victory Doncan(who is currently in Senegal as a refugee).

Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin to her late father's deposit in our bank here) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Her late father is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount he deposit with us before his death.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings Documents immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese
resident lawyer( since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal)

2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3.A copy of the statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question(s) please contact the Operational/transfer officer Mr John Wood through his email address thus (johnwood_2uk@yahoo.com)
for more clarifications and directives.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Bridget Alfred-Leeds
For Account Department

MR. JOHN WOOD.
DIRECTOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.58.249.228])
by 10.58.249.228 with SMTP id yx4mr119174vec.50.1392299509534 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 05:51:49 -0800 (PST)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:reply-to:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id
:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=iKOqjeZAm6kPcegt2UtwmSz13EC6mOYzy4NbUuZWaJ0=;
b=C8zXqu4cwmDyu1hP9z7G9ZoPEdQRLs9Iq28YIJpWLXTjbA2vjgw7yYqsPKBWWuV9X7
5AiHWTfSiVSAwZWjAkEPHnSgG2AjqJcct8VZnktoIOHXJNZAA6eTgwzcnFdkUzdHdx/9
w6Asi3aYwrD90mmg4LSgd0T9mexTLUmMHEjGRhYUoMjyNQz5DYxC3hyLlHkSftGEqQuq
RFTHKhaLaMKHz3lnF5GGiYY51ZlmbJCWzyiDxC66PoTmpTMzY7YKPy0LGJnmIFVj9boV
8yK3liUljykVjX7wxyNQQ4zwWY+LOsQEMc0j0Nu46IeB29CdHSJ2EgYxULNdTSZZ3yGN
c93w==
X-Received: by 10.58.249.228 with SMTP id yx4mr119174vec.50.1392299509527;
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 05:51:49 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: finance@clydesbankplc-uk.tk
Sender: clysdaleplc@gmail.com
Received: by 10.220.150.16 with HTTP; Thu, 13 Feb 2014 05:51:49 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CALkmL2nURP1q2=H1mz_1c0qU5ioTE7chtNOsz7QQY5qZR3PhOA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CALkmL2nURP1q2=H1mz_1c0qU5ioTE7chtNOsz7QQY5qZR3PhOA@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:51:49 +0000
X-Google-Sender-Auth: WSj8TocxNsddv1qG83gGynRsomY
Message-ID: <CALkmL2=+h=P+1Ty49kiWS2N-hVcyFDRcyVyyc7T9DKyQxr4znA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Banking Service

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
victory doncan <victorydoncan@gmail.com> Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 4:09 AM
My Dearest One,
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy Person.

Listen, before i gave you this information's i saw that you matched mine, i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it ( since my parent's are dead ) please honey call me by 4pm to 6pm my time any day you want to call me please and immediately you call me our Reverend will send somebody to come and call me from the hostel here.

So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my deepest heart
( I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU ) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account ( which i will send to you if the lawyer agrees to help us ) and the death certificate,
( which i will also send to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in ( Senegalese Bar Association ) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in a bank to your account in Your country.
His contact information's are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Samba Mendy.
E mail address(barr.sambamendy@lawyer.com)
Office Telephone Number is ( +221 778303635)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money
transferred and from it you can send some money for me
to prepare my documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time.
I will be waiting for you soonest.
A big thanks you you,!!!!!!!.
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever Darling,

Victory

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.224.79.19])
by 10.224.79.19 with SMTP id n19mr10770338qak.99.1392368969187 (num_hops = 1);
Fri, 14 Feb 2014 01:09:29 -0800 (PST)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
bh=Suml0ubBbVmKkhTViAQYusMPg4Fq35GbABjAZP2GYsI=;
b=koStkS3Rbt5aitB6ZKZ3gyFIgflKGpZmPmj3HA9kCTNNFmIgEbqGaV4/0dqKDy5sfY
VAxQRXJpD60VLQU8S5CEgeQmy/x4gFZLdHqLIh6JHf+PEJgQMkX7nXLeLL6p7Go9TKYf
qjr/XaqcXSV0ZcDqigomcX0FmbmuMHBkbCxB/ptVpjZ5FqsRDbXq6YR2IYrdYOPQUR4X
N1ohn10XyW0lfo4Ml2bcq9ETj6fuGZ2bcF+qjl628W95f/zIzZ8Ct8edGv6YHy9mFuYJ
sGT4TLkGkI9aUiIkPtw4lIHmQ6mhPY/HGMBUHzK8Tu9qFCJodFEQOnN4JAUHjpWoE/fo
pNMA==
X-Received: by 10.224.79.19 with SMTP id n19mr10770338qak.99.1392368969184;
Fri, 14 Feb 2014 01:09:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.96.51.8 with HTTP; Fri, 14 Feb 2014 01:09:29 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:09:29 +0000
Message-ID: <CAPps6wxu_O3hVSu6YRXd2yiSFYtzu7Re==2j8Dr_AsF4KSLaFw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DEAR SEND A MAIL TO THIS LAWYER TODAY FOR THE DOCUMENTS

One more Photo to add:

PHONE LIST:
+221767404371
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447732712220
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

+221778303635
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: victorydoncan@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 07, 2014 11:53 pm

More Info:
victory doncan <victorydoncan@gmail.com> Wed, May 7, 2014 at 5:45 AM
Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Nicholas Faith and his email address is as follows:::: reverend_nicholasfaith@yahoo.com

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Reverend Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Father on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.236.43.98])
by 10.236.43.98 with SMTP id k62mr66077109yhb.33.1399455949144 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 07 May 2014 02:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
bh=qe2v30dmfgrtrZlt2veG2RbDUQvosoB3jSeTwoha2WA=;
b=Kg3Rq8DZniWCn6CekBeabjH3aggDNBQtuxEsqebs9fB2OXSpnmED7OADkHJH6ThiLq
7txy2ZEBDW8r1jftvYsK73yTzL7UM7S0Or/+7CnXw//UvZsBaJcAEhXmfiEyMv7y1yfD
oNKYyxcnxCK+wuCxDxoFoLrEYmaa4bKqx5qpbYNEJV7f6bpXZED3S2IiBHf+LuftYzAk
y53Yg20NjBDvYrqGjmtbnfpXpZgOYtpZfK08Vdof8IEjo89oYxuSMMHJSIQ2Oh7gs20G
69IzizAB35oQPGqspUnLJOU1aJW6L6coZOZxnJ3UXuQCBJzn3Udiksr3eJk81+bY3Byh
6Fpg==
X-Received: by 10.236.43.98 with SMTP id k62mr66077109yhb.33.1399455949140;
Wed, 07 May 2014 02:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.170.200.197 with HTTP; Wed, 7 May 2014 02:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 12:45:49 +0300
Message-ID: <CAPps6wyeJ2=N_VpAC-6fsb6JkOY78ON-=WyATN8oG7SqdQE29w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My successfully story
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.