Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

frankdale78@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

frankdale78@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Stolen images of Chris W. The pictures are stolen from the real owner wife´s blog and are reported online for being abused in scams.

Frankdale78@yahoo.com

On Zorpia:

Hello smiling lady.how are you doing?you are looking good on your profile photo i don't know if there will be any chance of knowing you.if yes just get back to me.i will be waiting to hear from you soon.remain blessed!!!

Thanks for your message and I will like to know more about you too..Did you have IM massager so we can chart and get to know each other..I'm new to this dating site and i like what i read in your profile,you can add me on Frankdale78@yahoo.com

I hope i will read back from you sooner,,,,,

Profile elements:

Frank
53, Burbank, California, United States
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑60, in Australia.
Single
I am Goofy.

First of all, I consider myself as a life time student. The more I learn, the more I understand that I know very little.:-). I perceive myself as a person who has strong power of passion about many things in this life. For instance I have strong lust to live and I have strong lust to love. However, it takes two to dance a tango. One side street wouldn&#39;t work in my case; I would like to feel being loved by someone on one hand, and to be madly in love in return. Such connection isn&#39;t easy to find but it is exist. I have believed that love can be very contagious if it is with a great deal of considerations. I believe in values and wisdom that comes from the bottom of the hart. Nothing is impossible in our life; I think that we are engineers of our lives. Furthermore, many people looking for something extraordinary and have hard time to find it. However, I strongly believe that many of us just look way too far instead keep our eyes wide open. Perhaps, sometimes it is here and it is close, we just too blind to see it that close. In few words, I am not looking for someone who is a superhuman. In contrary, I am looking for someone who is just human being with all merits and demerits that any human <br>can have.

+
another one with a girl, not posted
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frankdale78@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Email:

Hello how are you doing can you tell me more about yourself....

Header:

Return-Path: <frankdale78@yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.190.11.210]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 172.190.11.210
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Email:

thesame thing i am single man who is looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with did you have yahoo messenger so we can talk on there if you do mine is..dalefrank24@yahoo.com just add me up

Header:

Received: from [196.46.245.77]
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 196.46.245.77
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dalefrank24@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:44 pm

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Email:

I am a very cool man to hang out with and just need someone that I can cry with, share thoughts with, and let her know how my day went. I am very easy going and as long as a woman is honest with me and keeps it real we won`t have a problem. So if you are a woman that can stimulate my mind as well as my body hit me up if not then keep it a moving,I work as Road Constructing engineer...i am looking for someone who is nice.caring.loving,honest, faithful fun, and understanding, a woman that will never cheat on me, a woman that will not break my heart,,,I am looking for a great relationship and honest woman who have the love of God in his heart for the rest of her life..

Header:

Received: from [196.46.246.48]
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 196.46.246.48
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

markharrison901@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:30 am

On FMF:

Hello pretty how are you doing you are not looking bad am mark hederson

Fine nice meeting you pls tell me about your self am a single father of two a engineer and you

What do you do for a living and what are your plans for now

Ok are you on facebook so that we can talk and get to know each other very well or yahoo I'm am still single father with two kids still looking for the woman that will love my kids as her own and I will spend the rest of my life with till death do us apart

Ok my yahoo I'm is markharrison901@yahoo.com add me on yahoo

Profile elements:

markhederson Profile: am here to find my soul mate that I will spend the rest of my life with
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man Height: 5' 10" (178 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Gray Hair Color / Gray Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Am markhederson from usa 48years of age single father of 2 kids who are more important to me I like sport clubbing and going to the b1tch with my kids

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

edwardnorris903@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:25 am

On Zorpia:

You have such an astonishing beauty 'not a compliment but a fact' It would be nice knowing you some more, can we chat more on facebook or skype .
Have a lovely day

Hello pretty woman , I am so happy to read from you , this is my email Address edwardnorris903@yahoo.com and you can also send me a friend request on facebook, Edward Norris, do have a nice and pleasant day, I hope to read from you again my dear

Profile elements:

Edward
57, London, United Kingdom

ed.jpg

ed1.jpg

ed2.jpg

ed3.jpg

ed4.jpg

ed5.jpg

ed6.jpg

All the pictures are stolen from the real owner's blog. The pictures are reported online for being abused in scams since 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.