Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

Unread postby The Enchantress » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Rejoice Parku - r.parku2012@yahoo.com

Claims 28 years old living in Accra, Ghana

Cynthia Botchway - cynthia_botchway20@hotmail.com

Claims 27 years old living in Accra, Ghana

Marry Sego Nelson - marry.lutz@yahoo.com - marrylutz@yahoo.com

Claims 29 years old living in Lagos, Nigeria

Yaminu Salifu - yheart.1976@yahoo.com

Claims 36 years old living in Accra, Ghana
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Josie Ann Miller

Unread postby The Enchantress » Thu May 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Cox Harper - coxharp@aol.com

Claims 27 years old living in Marshall, Washington, USA

my email is coxharp@aol.com for you that wish to know me ...I am a splendid pretty girl, cheerful, sociable and bright emotionally. I am very sensitive and original
I am a splendid pretty girl, cheerful, sociable and bright emotionally. I am very sensitive and original. People say that they feel easy and comfortable with me! I hope that it's true! I am here for serious reasons and I do believe I will meet a man here who will be ready to take actions and come to meet me.

Dearest XXX,

I'm always pleased to read your reply,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you ...thanks so much for concern and advise and you such a caring Man to have ..... Am on the word "Trust"i believe by the time we will both agreed and accept that the word Trust is very much important in our relationship...then we are Going to live a peaceful and prosperous life together with our family to come.I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be Trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to been earned by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within Yourself. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect them from the very thing they are searching for...yes, there is a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that right person, it makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk.All of life's little lessons do not have to be painful... Even when they seem so at the time. You just have to chalk it up to experience and Move on. Nothing is worth closing your heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of fearing what bad 'may' Come to you. Without trust,you close your heart to the happiness and joy that true love brings. It's only my experience. It's a hard thing to do, a scary thing, but very much worth it.This is not to go without saying that some people may betray your trust...that's the risk... but why allow past betrayals to prolong the pain by building a fortress around your heart that not only protects you from pain/betrayal, but also Denies you the ability to experience happiness and joy?Most have been hurt enough by one person, why allow them and their actions to stop us from finding what we search for? I say open your hearts to trust and bask in the beauty, happiness, and joy, of the true love that will follow.For every one there IS a Someone, you just can't find them if you hide away all your life...Honey,you have become part of me…Cos i have give to you the key to my heart and that's to say i have given you my Trust...cos i need yours in return...God has blessed us to bless others....am so glad we met. I love you for everything you are to me....One day..........I promise Dearest ....You have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me so important; you're everything tome.How lucky I am to find a man like you. Thank God above us! Honey, I promise I will compensate you one day with the thing that you want the most.All that I can offer you is a family. A family that belongs to us; a family where we can share our ups and down and stay together till the day we die. Honey, that's all I can give ... I hope you like it,because I really wish that you were near me.if I can be your wife and your children mum then this would make me proud for the next 50 or 60years. Remember, you need to take care of me for 50 or 60 years and so you've got to take good care of yourself to do it.Dear ....., you're the only one that I want.
i also hope that you enjoy your basketball game ?
Yours Dearest,
Much love and kisses,

Cox Harper.

Hope - oluruth1@yahoo.com

Claims living in Bloomington , California, USA

i am a well trained lady, who is seeking for a serious and true relationship ..i dont like been used and lied to, so i appreciate true, honest and humble and trust worthy ...though i am new on here and also trying this out cautiously .i will be happy to find someone of my match.are you the one???
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

scammers abusing stolen photos of Josie Ann Miller

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 9:15 am

semiraanass@yahoo.com

on 4pp l:

janemonkor

hello how are you doing??

I am a:Woman
Birthday:07.10.1978
Looking for:Man
Height:4'8"-4'11" (141-150cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:High School
Income:$10,000 or less
Language:English
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian

About me

I am a very unique person. I love to laugh

About you

semiraanass@yahoo.com

Hello how are you doing i m Janet and what is you name???i am looking for my soul mate and i will like to talk with you and see what will be next so add me so that we will talk more and shear pics ..(semiraanass at yahoo dot com .)i am online now waiting to talk with you ...thanks for reading ..

Janet..
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: semiraanass@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 9:25 am

Received: from [173.234.217.119]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 07:34:32 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 173.234.217.119
Originating ISP: Ubiquity Server Solutions Atlanta
City: Atlanta
Country of Origin: United States

I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink .....
I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well.. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..
I do also have some funs to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with the person in my life..
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almigthy God the saviour ooops so you do?
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we dO spend together even better.

i will like you to send me your pics okay
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 9:18 am

Received: from [41.218.230.134] Ghana
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 07:44:12 -0700 (PDT)

I really thank you for your respond and i will lie ti tell you more about me okay ..i will bee waithibg for your pic okay

I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed., so only serious inquiries will be accepted.I hope to hear from you soon I'm looking for a soul-mate....a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul, I enjoy many things, one is singing, which I do regularly; lead member in a Praise Team and Gospel Choir.I Like Long walks admiring nature brings me much joy, God is awesome! I love to be romanced by soft music, candlelight; poetry (I write a little myself), holding hands and appreciating what a good man brings into my life would be divine.

I hate scammers of "copy and paste" although i do aswell jejejjejejej :mrgreen:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 12:30 pm

semiraanass@yahoo.com

DISLIKES: I hate lies, I hate dirty people , I dont like loquacious men ,I also dont like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creation.
LIKES:I like honest people, I like being down to earth, I love beign truthful in all my deeds ,speech etc My dear, I think I have been able to give u in details all u need to know about me and would love to read same in reciprocity to ensure a suitable ground for a start of this relationship.
i will like to see a pic of you so that i will see you okay
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

marysmith4245@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 1:24 pm

on 4pp l:

marysmith2

relationship

I am a:Woman
Birthday:24.09.1989
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

i am cool and like chatting with serious men

heloo i holp you are fine i need your mailo sold that will talk better mo own maiol marysmith4245

Message opened by marysmith4245@yahoo.com on 24 May, 2012 05:01:47 pm

IP Address 197.255.165.209
Location Lagos, Nigeria (4146.99 km away) View Map
ISP Dynamically Allocated to WIMAX Customers
Weather Cloudy
Proxy No

:twisted: :twisted:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

anastacia_love10@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 am

the girl in the pictures is JOSIE ANN MILLER as known as JOSIE MODEL

on datemefree:

anastacialove
- 29 y/o female
- canberra, Australia
- English, German, French
-
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-05-26 03:13:35
- ID: 215708

Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Marital status Single

Description:
am cheerful and optimistic girl with a developed inner world and attractive appearance. I have been actively studying English since I understand that communication is very important in relations between people. I am very serious about search on this site and I would like to find my future husband here.I want a smart and decent man whom I can trust and who will respect and love me the same as I do. I respect men, I know how to love, forgive, and take care of my man. I do not expect that my man will be perfect, but I wish that he would like change with me for the better. I think I'll be a great wife, and I hope to find my beloved man

Ideal match description:
I want a smart and decent man whom I can trust and who will respect and love me the same as I do. I respect men, I know how to love, forgive, and take care of my man. I do not expect that my man will be perfect, but I wish that he would like change with me for the better. I think I'll be a great wife, and I hope to find my beloved man

hello my dear,so nice to meet you here.my name is anastacia and am here looking for true love and not games.am from australia but am now in ghana and i w4ill be going back home soon.i read your profile and i found you so interesting and am, willing to know you more.'this is my email address anastacia_love10@ya hoo.com.hope to hear from you soon.

on facebook:

anastacia robby
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: anastacia_love10@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat May 26, 2012 11:32 am

Received: from [41.218.243.107] Accra, Ghana
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 05:40:47 -0700 (PDT)

hello my dear am doing good,hope are doing good too.so nice to meet you here.

i think this girl semiraanass@yahoo.com is the same posted here, please see here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=643 they both at least look like each other.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 27, 2012 8:10 am

semiraanass@yahoo.com

Thanks for Showing Interest In .It Pleasure...HH.

Good Morning How are you Doing HH you really Sound Good and Nice person I would love to get know more about each other well .My name is Janet, I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, 33 Year old Female, well build, about 108lbs solid, 5"6' in Height. Am from Libya due to the war i was brought to Gh- Accra In the Refugee Camp so am in the camp now emailing you something about myself I Hope It doesn,t bother you at all I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone. I have good Heart and I’m caring. "I am looking for someone who will Love me for whom I am"Honesty, friendship, giving, understanding, and love for one another is what I am looking for, possibly that could lead to a long term Relationship. I Would love you to send me some couple of pictures of yourself for me ...so that i can see how am chatting with ...I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship also I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship and I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best ....I believe keeping fit is important and also I am not interested in games or drama and I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.... I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing... I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere aslo I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge........I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful...........I generally try to live a some what healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it)....I would also like to find a like-minded man where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well and I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that also I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me and also I do believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better and I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time -Have a nice and Great Day HH
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Romance scams.