Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Beneficiary / Inheritance / Next of Kin scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: franklinmark75@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat May 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Additional data for franklinmark75@yahoo.com
Email:
How are you doing? i hope all is OK?

The key was broke when i was forcing it trying to open it,according to the Engineer he say that he is going to deposit $500 dollars before the machine can be given to him , that the machine is expensive, according to the engineer and i do not have such amount of money here now cash with me now ,because i have been here since three months now.

this is an engineer that deal with hard metals and unlocking e.t.c.Please , do kindly help me and do not disappoint me as i will also not disappoint you and i am ready to be your church member if you help to pay for the unlocking machine. :twisted:

As soon as you help me pay for the renting of the unlocking machine i will immediately send you $20,000 USD via western union in for installments as sign of appreciation and also for you to spend it and confirm that the money is actually spendable.

Please do keep this only to yourself; I plead with you not to disclose it till i come over your country.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response
Thank you and God bless you.
Your's Sincerely ,
Franklin Mark

Ip address: 197.251.144.24 Accra, Ghana

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

bduncan010@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 31, 2012 7:38 am

on own look:

bella3

I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
USA
City:
new york

Hello dear,
Permit me to inform you my interest of going into business relationship with you. As I have inherited the sum of 7.5MUSD from my late father who died recently.
I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.
Contact me on this private email. (bduncan010@yahoo.com) for more details. if case you did not get my e-mail ID very well than you can give me your own.
Miss Bella duncan.
Abidjan Cote d'
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

mustafaedris10@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:48 am

on datemefree:

Date: 2012-05-30 13:31:11

mustafaedris
46 y/o male
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hello Dear,

I am Solicitor MUSTAFA EDRIS, an attorney at law here in Malaysia. A deceased client of mine, died with his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia while the were on vacation. He has (USD$7,000,000.00) Seven million, United State Dollars deposited with a Finance House. Recently, the Finance house issued me a notification to provide a beneficiary to his account or the fund stands to be confiscated and side track to the bank Treasury since in the record there is no known successor to my deceased client account who died without a will. Reply to my personal email: mustafaedris10@yaho o.com

http://en.w ikipedia.org/wiki/20 04_Indian_Ocean_eart hquake.

I have tried to search for any of his family members with no success and that is why I contacting you. I can process and legally provide all the documents needed for this transaction, your last name matches with my late client’s name and am soliciting for your cooperation to work with me to claim the funds as a next of kin.

The Bank will release the Funds to anyone I endorse, the proceeds of this account will be paid to you, and we would share it on a mutually agreed, upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self, there is no risk to this transaction. If no one claims the funds soon, through the safe deposit law here, after 7years of none performance of demurrage settlement the deposit would be confiscated. Reply to my personal email: mustafaedris10@yaho o.com for more details.

Kind regards,
Senior solicitor
MUSTAFA EDRIS (Esq.)
mustafaedris10@yahoo.com
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

fredjamie@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:34 pm

date me free:

Date: 2012-05-27 07:07:54

Iamcute445
31 y/o female
Lakecity, USA

This is coming from the economic and financial crime commission (efcc) We have several report about this website that people have been scammed from Nigeria, Date me free gave us the access to enter this site to broadcast this messages to every one that Efcc is willing and ready help anyone that has fall for this scam from either Nigeria or Ghana, We help to recover money back within 48hours, You can visit our website via http://www.efccnigeria.org , We are also in conjunction with the Federal Bureau Of Investigation(FBI), Get back to us with the scammed information via fredjamie@yahoo.com

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission

Inspe ctor Fred
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

mrschantaldd@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Tomi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:08 am

Originating IP Address: 212.52.159.73
Originating Country: Burkina Faso
Subject: Details From Mrs.Chantal Diarrah.

Dear Friend,

As you can see and understand this transaction demands trust and understanding between the two parties and individual involved, which will leads the transaction to be successful.

It is my pertinent to explain to your understanding better before proceeding further, so there won’t be any delay, what you must know here is that the said account holder of the funds he is a foreigner, Mr.Diarrah Kouadio, was the only signatory to the account, but unfortunately he died 1998 no person knows about this account or any thing in relation to it, the account has no other beneficiary.

I want you to quietly Look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to Provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank A/C Immediately to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to Receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end Of this important transaction, trusting in you and believing in God That you will Never let me down either now or in the near future, It is based on this I have decided to establish a cordial business relationship with you, hence by contacting you also you will take 40% of the total fund and 10% for expenses why 50% is for me and my daughter.

My word to you is that I won't let you down and it will be a blessing to both families. What I'm telling you is the truth and only Allah knows the real situation on hand. My daughter is 18 years. Here is my phone number Mrs Chantal Diarrah +22678894235

We want to be in your country our investment. It's possible to change the beneficiary of this fund to your name & favour which shall not in any way violate law of Burkina Faso and your country’s laws too.

There's no risk involved in this venture. This is personal inheritance from my late husband. The fund is USD$19.5 million United States currently under the custody of a leading Bank here in Burkina Faso (CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICA)

All the documents relating to the fund is there and speaks for itself. With this I don't think you will have problems in your country. Reference to your mail I have enclosed the bank information and i contacted the Bank Manger to release the whole inheritance in your favour, It is my plight to inform you that all necessary arrangement has been made on your behalf.
I will like to be reassured of the manner of person whom I am dealing with because ($19.5 Million) is not a little money, therefore I have to get certain necessary facts about you are as follows:
(1) your full name
(2)Your occupation
(3)Your marital status
(4)Your full residential address
(5)Your phone number
(6)A copy of Your photo scanned and sent to me by mail, immediately i received those above information’s from you, I will send you the text of application which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim. Act as advised or you call me. Please these claims have to be completed within a week if only you will act as advice at the accurate time. My direct cell line :(00226) 78 89 42 35

Mrs Chantal Diarrah Note :attached is my photo, please urgent

Stolen pic is of Georgie Badiel.

Tomi
Senior survivor

jog_jog058@msn.com

Unread postby Tomi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Originating IP Address: 212.52.159.73
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED
URGENT ACTION HIGHLY NEEDED
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA.

DEAR FRIEND,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. i am the auditor general in bank of Africa here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso .

i hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25.3 Million United States Dollars) immediately to your account. The money has been dormant for year’s in our bank here without any body coming for it.

I want the money to release to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account is Mr. Al-Aboodi Mostafa) who died along with his entire family,I want you to apply as a next of kin to the late customer in air crash since 31ST JULY 2003.i doesn’t want the money to go into our bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my bank we release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me. Please contact me through my personal e-mail address (savadogo_mahama1@sify.com).

Thanks and hoping to hear from you soon.
MR. SAVADOGO MAHAMA.
Tomi
Senior survivor

ad4diallo39@msn.com - ahmed4d1@voila.fr

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:26 am

NOK Burkina Faso - emails do not Google Yet!

Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.68.60.229 with SMTP id k5csp104414pbr;
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:53:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.75.40 with SMTP id y28mr19420053yhd.65.1339401188722;
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:53:08 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <ad4diallo39@msn.com>
Received: from blu0-omc2-s9.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc2-s9.blu0.hotmail.com. [65.55.111.84])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y5si16378388yha.155.2012.06.11.00.52.38;
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:53:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ad4diallo39@msn.com designates 65.55.111.84 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.111.84;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ad4diallo39@msn.com designates 65.55.111.84 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ad4diallo39@msn.com
Received: from BLU0-SMTP154 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s9.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:51:13 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.236.83]
X-Originating-Email: [ad4diallo39@msn.com]
Message-ID: <BLU0-SMTP154A23120BF0E5653100A72FDF70@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: ad4diallo39@msn.com
Received: from adb-8af83cc6aa4 ([41.203.236.83]) by BLU0-SMTP154.phx.gbl over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:51:10 -0700
To: <.>
X-Mailer: Barca 2.8 (4400) - EXPIRED EVALUATION VERSION
X-URL: http://www.pocomail.com/
Reply-To: ahmed4d1@voila.fr
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:46:32 +0000
Subject: Trest As Urgent And Call Me Immediately.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="57005623-POCO-61244285"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jun 2012 07:51:10.0662 (UTC) FILETIME=[F787AE60:01CD47A6]

--57005623-POCO-61244285
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.203.236.83<br>Originating ISP: Onatel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Burkina Faso<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to: ahmed4d1@voila.fr
to:
date: Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 8:46 AM
subject: Trest As Urgent And Call Me Immediately.

I MR AHMED DIALLO, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section in Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in west Africa with due respect and regards I have decided to contact you on this business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During my investigation and auditing in the bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased customer, a foreigner who died on plain crash and, the fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before my discovery to this development. Actually, the late customer was a big merchant who trades on Gold, Diamond, Elephant tusks and crude oil from Africa to Asia and Europe and this money he deposits in our bank to pay for his purchases.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and during the time of execution (Two is secret). The amount involved is $14 Million usd (Fourteen Million United States dollars).Meanwhile all the whole

arrangement and directives needed to put claim over this fund as the bonfire next of kin to the deceased, will be forward to you upon your acceptance.

Information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual

reason why it will require a second party or fellow from a foreign nation who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of Oath to the bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be retransferred into on his request as it may

be, after due verification and clarification to designated bank account. I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer such as telephone bills etc, while 60% will be for me. Please, you have been advised to keep top secret as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I have concluded this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any other country you may advise me to invest in. All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal and asking any questions that are not cleared by you for a good follow-up. Please reply with the assurance, come up with the information's showed below:-

1)YOUR FULL NAME

2)YOUR AGE

3)MARITAL STATUS

4)YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER

5)YOUR FAX NUMBER

6)YOUR COUNTRY

7)YOUR OCCUPATION

8)SEX

9)YOUR RELIGION

10)YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL ADRESS

NOTE: THIS TRANSACTION IS STRICLY AND CONFIDENTIAL.

Best Regards,

MR AHMED DIALLO
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

rev_john@w.cn

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:09 am

X-Originating-IP: [209.73.132.183]
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Urgent_Res?= =?windows-1256?Q?ponse=FE?=
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:31:57 +0000
to undisclosed recipients

Originating IP: 209.73.132.183
Originating ISP: Afnca
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States

Did you receive the mail I sent to you? An ATM Visa card, which has your inheritance payment of $10,500,000.00, is ready. However Mrs. Cain sent an e-mail to us and claims that you are dead and she is authorized to claim the Visa card. Please e-mail me at (rev_john@w.cn)so that I may determine the authorized recipient of the Visa card. Fill out below information for claims or call this office for further information.
Please call me
MY Telephone Numbers +234-8037026541
Full Name:………………
Residential Address (No P.O.Box)...
Country...............
Telephone.................
Sex(M/F)..............
Age.........
Occupation.........
REGARDS

REV JOHN
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

mrsulemanbello_200yahoo.fr - mr.sule-34@msn.com

Unread postby Tomi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Reply To: mrsulemanbello_200yahoo.fr
Originating IP Address: 41.203.224.227
Subject: CONFIDENCE TRUST AND HONEST
RE-REMITTANCE OF $25.200 MILLION USD

Dear friend, With Due Respect

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise.It's just my Urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction of mutual benefit. Please feel free to read my massage and respond back urgently. My name is Mr.Suleman Bello, from Burkina Faso in West Africa am working with African development bank (A.D.B) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso as the director of Auditing and account Department I discovered existing dormant account for 5 years. When I discovered that there had been neither continuation nor withdrawals from this account for this long period and our banking laws stipulates that any unserviceable account for more than 5 years will go into the bank revenue as an unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner in this transaction is necessary because our late customer was a foreigner and a burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I have made personal inquiries about the depositor and his next of kin but sadly, the depositor and his next of kin died on their way to business tycoon, and he left no body behind for this claim I only made this investigation just to be double sure of this fact and since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I can not directly take out this money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for an assistance to claim the funds and share it with me. I am seeking your co -operation to present you as the next of kin to the account. There is practically no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and i from any breach of law. I seek your concern for further information.

Amount to claim US$25.200.000.00
Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project? ...........
2. Can I give you this trust?............. Upon the receipt of your reply, I will give you the full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum as your own share while 50% will be for me, and 10% Will be mapped out for balances of all expenses we are going to incur at the cost of inheriting the fund.

I am expecting your urgent response to enable me inform you on how the business will be executed. Please I would like you to keep this transaction confidential and as a top secret or delete if you are not interested,

My Regards to your family,
Thanks.
Mr.Suleman Bello.
Tomi
Senior survivor

mustafaedris10@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm

More on Mustafa Edris mustafaedris10@yahoo.com

Email:
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY TO MY EMAIL. FIRSTLY, I WILL LIKE TO CLEARLY MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND, THAT LEGALLY, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, AS FAR AS THIS INHERITANCE CLAIM IS CONCERNED. I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM ANCESTRAL SEARCH. AS A LAWYER WITH SO MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, I MAKE BOLD TO SAY WITH FULL AUTHORITY, THAT THIS BUSINESS IS 100% LEGAL, AND SAFE. I WAS THE DECEASED' ATTORNEY.

THIS LEGALLY, MEANS THAT I AM MANDATED TO CARRY OUT ANY BUSINESS DEALINGS ON HIS BEHALF, AS IF HE WAS PRESENT. I WAS HIS ATTORNEY FOR SEVERAL YEARS, UNTIL HIS DEATH. I WAS HIS CLOSEST CONFIDANT. AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, THE DECEASED HAD NO NEXT OF KIN TO INHERIT THE MENTIONED AMOUNT. BEING THE DECEASED' ATTORNEY, I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN CONFIRM TO THE BANK, THE CLAIM OF ANY NEXT OF KIN, AND ALSO ADVICE THE BANK TO EFFECT PAYMENT TO SUCH A BENEFICIARY SO YOU CAN SEE THAT ALL YOU ARE SAYING EITHER BEING AFRAID OR NOT IS NOT APPLICABLE HERE.

I WANT YOU TO PUT IN A CLAIM AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED. WHEN I AUTHORIZE THE PAYMENT TO YOU, AND THE MONEY GETS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WILL TAKE 40% WHILE I TAKE 60% . IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS, THEN THIS IS HOW WE ARE GOING TO PROGRESS WITH BUSINESS-:
(A) I WILL BE SENDING YOU A OATH AFFIDAVIT FORM FROM THE JUDICIARY OF MALAYSIA FOR YOU TO FILL AND SEND BACK AS THE INFORMATION WILL AID ME TO SWEAR YOU IN UNDER OATH AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY OF MY LATE CLIENT.

(B).I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME DOCUMENTS OF THE DECEASED WHEN REQUIRED.
(C).WHEN THE BANK RECEIVES YOUR CLAIMS APPLICATION; THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY DRAW MY ATTENTION TO IT, NOTIFYING ME THAT SOME ONE HAS PUT IN A CLAIM AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED. I WILL BE ASKED BY THE BANK TO VERIFY THE GENUINE OF THE SAID CLAIM, AND RECOMMEND TO THEM, WHAT ACTION THEY SHOULD TAKE.

(D).THE BANK ON THE RECEIPT OF MY CONFIRMATION WILL NOW GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU, ASKING THAT YOU PRESENT THEM WITH YOUR BANKING COORDINATES, SO THAT THEY CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT. WHEN THE BANK RECEIVES YOUR BANKING INFORMATION, THEY WILL RELEASE THE MONEY INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT.

THE ABOVE IS A VERY CONCISE EXPLANATION OF THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION. THIS MENTIONED PROCESS, WILL ONLY TAKE TEN BANKING DAYS TO COMPLETE. NOW, I WILL ONLY DO THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU, ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU WILL PROMISE TO BE ABSOLUTELY HONEST WITH ME, AND THAT YOU WILL RESPECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION, AND KEEP IT AS SUCH. I HAVE TRIED CALLING YOU BUT YOU DID NOT INCLUDE YOUR COUNTRY`S CODE IN THE NUMBER YOU SENT TO ME. HERE IS MY MOBILE CONTACT NUMBER 0060176390620 YOU CAN REACH ME WITH IT ANY TIME EXCEPT WHEN AM COURT.

I MUST INFORM YOU THAT I NEED ALL CO-OPERATIONS FROM YOUR SIDE TO ENABLE THIS TRANSACTION COMPLETED WITHIN THE NEXT FEW BANKING DAYS. AS WELL SEND ME YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER PREFERABLE. FOR EASY AND URGENT COMMUNICATION.

YOURS SINCERELY.
BARR. MUSTAFA EDRIS
SENIOR ADVOCATE/SOLICITOR

Ip address: 120.140.94.98 Kuala Lumpur
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.