Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

osefamen@aol.com 13@kmp.onmicrosoft.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

osefamen@aol.com 13@kmp.onmicrosoft.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:39 pm

* 106.205.74.75 Bharti Airtel Chandra India

Return-Path: <13@kmp.onmicrosoft.com>
Received: from [106.205.74.75] (106.205.74.75) by
HKXPR06MB102.apcprd06.prod.outlook.com (10.242.122.147) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.0.825.14; Mon, 2 Dec 2013 14:06:40 +0000
Subject:
To: Recipients <13@kmp.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 19:36:29 +0530
Reply-To: <osefamen@aol.com>
Return-Path: 13@kmp.onmicrosoft.com
X-Originating-IP: [106.205.74.75]

I am Mrs Osefamen Erica Managing Director, FINANCIAL LOAN INVESTMENT. I am a sincere and certified private money lender approved by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.I give out international and local loans to all countries in the world. Amount given out $1,000 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds etc', available now are Business, Personal, House, Travel and Student Loans. Apply for a loan today. Its Easy and fast to get.4% interest rates and monthly installments payments. Check-out this great offer. For more information,For more information contact the bellow address: osefamen@aol.com Information Needed Your Name in full:........................ Address:............................................. Amount Needed:.................................. Duration:............................................. City:..................................................... State:................................................... Country:............................................... Zip code:............................................. Phone number:................................... Monthly income:................................. Purpose of loan:................................ For more information contact the bellow address: osefamen@aol.com As soon as you contact us i will make you smile. Mrs Osefamen Erica
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.