Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 6:04 pm

FROM MR JOHN LOBO
john_lobo11@hotmail.fr
Reply-To: john_lobo11@yahoo.co.jp
Received: from [41.189.38.33]

FROM MR JOHN LOBO

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and if it might offend you without your prior consent and writing through this channel.

I am MR JOHN LOBO From the auditing section of a bank here in Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire.

With due respect and regards, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in the bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person, a foreigner who died on 31st October 1999 in plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself and partners to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution. The amount involved is

($12.5Million United States Dollars) (Twelve million five hundred thousand United States dollars only) As it may interest you to know that I got your contact address through Portuguese embassy and I believe that you will be viable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bona fide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives/needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit yourself to this great business opportunity.

In fact, I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it requires a second party or fellow who will forward claims to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased foreign and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be, after due verification and clarification to designated bank account. I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 20% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of the expenses that may arise during the time of the transfer such as telephone bills etc, while 75% will be for me and my partners. Please, you have been advised to keep top secret as we are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any other country you may advise to invest on.

All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,

MR JOHN LOBO.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 pm

How Can I Trust You?
w.laminl028@msn.com
Reply-To: mrlamin1@voila.fr
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.226.158]

From The Desk Of . Mr.Lamin Balla Bill And Exchange Manager.BANK OF AFRICA
(B.O.A)Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso. West Africa.For More Information Please Contact
Me On My Private Number :+226 77675698 And Email Address: mrlamin1@voila.fr

Compliment Of The Season,

I Know That This Mail Will Come To You As A Surprise As We Never Meet
Before,When I Was Searching For A Foreign Partner I Assured Of Your Capability
And Reliability To Champion This Business Opportunity When I Prayed To God Or
Allah About You.In My Department We Discovered An Abandoned Sum Of Five Million
Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars($5.7M) . In An Account That
Belongs To One Of Our Foreign Customer (Mr.Salla Khatif) Who Died Along With His
Entire Family On (Monday, 1 June 2009) This Is The Plane Crash Web Site:(
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8076848.stm ) In A Plane Crash. Since We Got
Information About His Death,

We Have Been Expecting His Next Of Kin To Come Over And Claim His Money Because
We Cannot Release It Unless Somebody Applies For It As Next Of Kin Or Relation
To The Deceased As Indicated In Our Banking Guidelines, But Unfortunately We
Learnt That All His Supposed Next Of Kin Or Relation Died Alongside With Him At
The Plane Crash Leaving Nobody Behind For The Claim. It Is Therefore Upon This
Discovery That I And One Official In My Department Now Decided To Make This
Business Proposal To You And Release The Money To You As The Next Of Kin Or
Relation To The Deceased For Safety And Subsequent Disbursement Since Nobody Is
Coming For It And We Dont Want This Money To Go Into The Bank Treasury As
Unclaimed Bill. The Banking Law And Guideline Here Stipulates That If Such Money
Remained Unclamed After Five Years,

The Money Will Be Transfered Into The Bank Treasury As Unclaimed Fund. The
Request Of Foreigner As Next Of Kin In This Business Is Occasioned By The fact
That The Customer Was A Foreigner, And A Burkinabe Cannot Stand As Next Of Kin
To A Foreigner. We Agree That 45% Of This Money Will Be For You As Foreign
Partner, In Respect To The Provision Of A Foreign Account, 10 % Will Be Set
Aside For Expenses Incured During The Business And 45 % Would Be For Me,
Therefore After I And My Family Will Visit You In Your Country For Disbursement
According To The Percentages Indicated.

Therefore To Enable The Immediate Trnansfer Of This Fund To You As Arranged, You
Must Apply First To The Bank As Relations Or Next Of Kin Of The Deceased
Indicating Your Bank Name, Your Bank Account Number, Your Private Telephone And
Fax Number For Easy And Effective Communication And Location Where The Money
Will Be Remitted. Upon Receipt Of Your Reply, I Will Send To You By Fax Or Email
The Text Of The Application I Will Not Fail To Bring To Your Notice That This
Transaction Is Hitch Free And That You Should Not Entertain Any Atom Of Fear As
All Required Arrangements Have Been Made For The Transfer.

Your Full Name...........................?

Your Sex....................................?

Your Age.....................................?

Your Country...............................?

Your Occupation..........................?

Your Personal Mobile/ Fax N°.......?

You Should Contact Me On My Number :+226 77675698 Immediately With Those
Information's I Need From You,For Me To Process The Text Of Application For You
To Apply To The Bank. For More Information Please Contact Me On My Private
Email Address: mrlamin1@voila.fr

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Lamin Balla.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Awaiting URGENT Mail.
mr02davidking033@msn.com
Reply-To: mr.davidking1@aol.fr
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.250.251]

Dear Friend
a random draw of emails was made and your e-mail address was picked as the
beneficiary of $14,500, 000.00 USD so send to me your Name: Occupation:Nationality and Mobile number:
Mr.David King.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Reply: etterselizabeth77@gmx.co.uk
310@hnu.edu.ph

Please i urgently need your assistance. Email: etterselizabeth77@gmx.co.uk
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 11:00 pm

FYI
ibrahim20004@zoho.com
Reply-To: <abdulrahman_ibra@qq.com>

This letter might come to you as a surprise but it is coming with the best of intentions and will be of mutual benefit to all the parties involved. I am Abdulrahman Ibrahim the son to one of the secretary to the former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak. I am writing to solicit your assistance to secure funds that are already on its way to Netherland with a Cargo company. The fund in question is a total of $45,000,000 (Forty Five Million United States Dollars) in $100 bills and stashed in Two trunk boxes and was shipped out of Egypt through a diplomatic means by a Cargo company and they are not aware of the real content of the boxes for security reasons.

The boxes are already on its way and under the custody of one of there staff.I am looking For your assistance in getting the boxes out from the Cargo company and securing the funds, since this is the only cash i can lay my hand,since the government began frozen of assets of every one that worked under President Hosni Mubarak along with his wife,eldest son, younger son, and both of the sons' wives. However we are willing to give you 20% of the total fund.

NOTE: There is no risk involved in this project because everything has been worked out perfectly. Therefore contact me for further directives.

Please you should keep this transaction a top secret because of the tension on ground and we are prepared to do more business with you pending your approach towards this project.

I await your urgent response.

Abdulrahman Ibrahim
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Wed 23 May 2012 Winner
web6eb@att.net
Reply-To: UK COCA COLA OFFICE <cocacolacnnter@hotmail.com>
Received: from [69.22.179.192]

CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU WON GBP 950, 000.00!!
COCACOLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION
The Europe/America private international e-games are pleased to inform you of the result of the final concluded draws which was conducted at our international corporate complex here in LONDON-UK, by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Worldwide ACCULOTTO.COM Group International www.acculotto.com

Your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won GPB950, 000.00 {Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds} each in the Coca-Cola Company 2012 online Promo.

This results were released on {Wed 23 May 2012} With winning numbers 01 06 09 22 35 41 and Bonus number 03, your email attached to ticket number (7PWYZ2010) and ballot number BT: 12052012/20 The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29, 031, 643 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search. You will also participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion draw.

However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. This Lottery is approved by the British Game Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our African representative office in South Africa, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of GBP950,000.00 will be released to you from our regional branch office in South Africa.

To begin your claims, kindly contact our South African fiduciary \ accredited attorney at below contact:

HIS NAME IS: MR. HENRY ROBERT
EMAIL: cocacolacnnter@hotmail.com
ADDRESS: OFFICE PARK, 501 FESTIVE STREETS, HATFEILD, PRETORIA\CITY SOUTH AFRICA.

Your advice to contact immediately via email, phone call and provide all the following information’s as stated below, for proceeds, verification and clearance process of your file. Note that your file has been forwarded to them from our head office for immediate release of your winning prize.

1. Full Names: ....................................................................................
2. Residential Address: ................................................................
3. Sex: ................... 4. Age: .................................
5. Tel Number: Mobile & Home: .......................................... 6. Fax Number: ...............
7. Nationality: ......................................... 8. Occupation: ..............................................
9. Ballot No. :.................... 10. Winning No. :........................ 11. Ticket No. :....................

*You are advised to forward these information’s as soon as possible to enable them attend to your file. Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted. Base security protocol to avoid double claiming by some participants of this program.

Accept our hearty congratulations once again! This lottery is the 2nd of its kind.

Our First Quarter Winner of GBP950, 000.00 from Amsterdam, Holland February 20th 2011. Mr. Kuash Behler and Dr. Jack Colman and Ali Amed receiving the winnings prize, also on the picture are husband and friends rejoicing with them.

From the Management

N\B. YOU MUST BE 16 OR OVER TO PLAY OR CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. ______________ The information in this e-mail, including any files transmitted with it, is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system. =================================
Copyright 2010-2011 Coca-Cola Zero Sugar product. All rights reserved. Terms of Service – Guideline. 77635 476378 255667460
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 11:43 pm

REMINDER FUND TRANSFER CITIBANK NA
ivanb@triplechex.com
Reply-to: wiretransfer@kimo.com

Citibank NA.
100 Citibank Drive
San Antonio, TX 78245

International Remittance Department.

This department of Citibank NA was instructed to remit the total contract sum of $12,000,000.00 on your behalf as part payment of your contract payment hold by Nigeria Government.

The transfer effects immediately as we confirm the following.
(i) The receiving bank account information of yours.
(ii) The direct telephone numbers of your account manager who will confirm the receipt of the twelve millions US Dollars in your account.

Lastly, you are advice to make payment of $98.00 (Ninety-eight dollars) being for transfer assessment/registration receipt to Nigeria government, send the fees via money gram or western union, through data below.

Receiver's Name:
Name: Enyinnaya Chiwendu
Address: 9 Lawsons RD Lagos Nigeria .
Text Question: God Bless
Answer: You

(iii)Forward the payment receipt with the receiving bank account information of yours to us immediate transfer of your fund. The fund will confirm in your account within two days.

Sincerely.

Mrs. Ann Mous
International Remittance Department
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 12:35 am

Re: Thanks
reply.info@yahoo.com
Reply-To: <frankdavidson38@yahoo.com>
Received: from [114.202.2.49]

I am Frank davidson Kpakpo. An Africa America from Arizona.I got an email sometime ago from Ghana Court of Appeal that some fraudsters that defrauded me has been caught and that some monies and properties were recovered from them for compensation payment to their victims. I thought it was another scam because they asked me to come to Ghana and receive my compensation and that I should do certain processes and pay some amount of money upfront if I cannot come so that they will remit my account. I refused to send them the money they requested from me. I told them that I want to come to their office and do all process myself and collect my money cash. The Court of Appeal then asked me to come so I traveled to Ghana Court of Appeal. I got there and identified myself and did affidavit and other procedures they told me. Two days after I completed their processes, I was taken to bank and they paid paid US$350,000.

I am writing you because I saw your name and contact at the Notice Board in Ghana Court of Appeal premises in the list of those that are yet to get refund for their lost to Ghanaian Fraudsters . I am a very happy because I never believed that I will get my money back. I am writing you to tell you to go to Ghana Court of Appeal and recover your money. It is real and true. I did not believe until I got there myself. If you refuse to go to Ghana Court of Appeal and do the process yourself, the Court of Appeal will charge you some money upfront to do all process before you will be paid but if you go there yourself, you will pay them right there only after you get your money in your hand. After they paid me, I paid all their charges and I am now back in Arizona a happy man.If you have received your compensation, write that the Ghanaian Court of Appeal and ask them to remove your contact from their Notice Board. If you cannot go to Ghana.

Reply to my alternative email so that I can give you email of the chief judge in case you don't want to go to Ghana in person:

My direct email address: frankdavidson38@yahoo.com

Frank davidson Kpakpo
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 2:55 am

Dear Friend
info@wst.net
Reply-to: mrsstellalucywstdept@live.com
Received: from 65.49.68.156

My working partner has helped me to send the first $10,000.00 to you through western union. So contact our western Union claims Agent to pick up this $10,000 now: Contact person: Mrs. Stella Lucy TEL:+2348164647556. E-mail: (mrsstellalucywstdept@live.com) Ask her to give you the MTCN, Sender Name to pick up the $10,000.00. I told her to keep sending you $10,000.00 daily until the payment of $1,500.000.00 is completed.

Again forward her your details,so that he will be sure.

Fill The Form Below

1. Name:______
2. Address________
3. Country:_______
4. Phone Number____
5. Occupation:________
6. Sex:_________________
7. Age___________________

Thanks.
Mr. Jude Nelson
Customer Service
Western Union Office
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Bonjour
diaz@ok.net
Reply-To: diaznena63@yahoo.com.ph

Bonjour

Mon nom est Nena Diaz , citoyenne de la Philippine à part entière et la veuve du défunt Paquito «Pax» Diaz,président de la Confédération pour l'unité, la reconnaissance et la progression des employés gouvernementaux,(sigle anglais: COURAGE) des Visayas occidentales, organisation qui regroupe les syndicats progressistes du secteur public et député au Congrès pour le parti Anakpawis (Parti des masses laborieuses)
Mon époux a été assassiné par balles par deux agresseurs qui circulaient à moto, le 6 juillet 2006 en début de soirée devant notre domicile à Tacloban City.
Les enquêtes internes ont montrée que par les principaux responsables des attaques à l'égard des syndicalistes sont des membres de la police nationale, des forces armées des Philippines et de leur milices auxiliaires.
J'ai donc hérité de mon défunt mari la somme de 18.000.000 de dollars américains (dix huit millions de dollars américains). Cet argent, je l'ai caché dans une malle métallique et déposé au sein d'une compagnie de finance et de sécurité ici en Philippine. Cependant, ayant insisté auprès de la compagnie de finance et de sécurité pour que ma malle soit gardée avec un maximum de sécurité de sorte à ce que personne ni aucune organisation gouvernementale philippienne ne puisse prendre connaissance de son existence, jusqu'à ce que je sois prête à la retirer,la dite compagnie pour répondre à mon exigence maximum de sécurité a utilisé des moyens diplomatiques pour envoyer la malle hors des Philippines et précisément à dans l'une de leur firme en Côte D'Ivoire(Afrique de l'ouest).Ce dépôt a été f ait et codé dans le cadre d'un arrangement secret selon lequel la malle contient uniquement des biens de famille. Cela signifie donc que la compagnie elle même ne connaît pas le contenu exacte de la malle.Aussi,la raison principale pour laquelle je vous envoie ce courrier est qu'aujourd'hui, n'ayant plus confiance en mon entourage ici aux Philippine et la Côte D 'ivoire étant un pays en proie à la guerre, je me retrouve dans une impasse et je voudrais que vous m'aidiez discrètement à emmener ma malle à une adresse beaucoup plus discrète et stable dans votre pays ou je pourrai commencer à investir.Si vous voulez sincèrement m'aider, nous discuterons au préalable du pourcentage que je vous céderai sur la somme totale se trouvant dans la malle. En fait, depuis la mort de mon mari, ses frères m'ont expulsée de la maison familiale et ont essayé à plusieurs reprises de porter atteinte à ma vie pensant qu'à ma mort tous les biens qu e possédait mon mari leur reviendraient de plein droit. Ne partageant pas les mêmes idéologies politiques grâce à leur notoriété et aux relations influentes que possèdent les frères de mon mari, ils ont réussi à m'arracher toutes les propriétés de mon défunt mari ainsi que tous ses biens matériels.Ils ont confisqués tous les comptes bancaires de feu mon mari.Je leur est tout révélé sauf
l'existence de ce dépôt que j'ai fait au sein de la compagnie de finance et de sécurité à Abidjan en Côte D'ivoire car ceci représente tout mon espoir.
La famille de mon défunt mari n'est donc pas informée de l'existence de ce dépôt que j'ai fait au sein de la compagnie de sécurité.
Cependant, j'ai toujours peur des frères de mon mari car ils continuent à m'espionner et vont jusqu'à écouter mes conversations malgré le fait que je sois aujourd'hui interné dans une maison de retraite. C'est pourquoi j'ai décidé de chercher quel qu'un de confiance à l'extérieur des Philippines qui
m'aidera à retirer la mallette de la compagnie de finance et de sécurité et placera discrètement l'argent sur son compte à l'étranger pour un investissement futur. Je vous demande de considérer ma situation comme celle d'une veuve et de me venir en aide car aujourd'hui cette malle représente tout ce qui me reste comme patrimoine, et ma situation financière est plus que difficile. De plus mon état de santé s'est énormément dégradé.Si vous désirez m'aider, je vous ferez parvenir dans mon prochain mail, les coordonnées de la compagnie de sécurité afin que
vous les contactiez pour l'envoie immédiat de cette mallette vers vous pour la sécuriser.
Je vous remercie infiniment pour votre coopération et j'attends votre réponse a mon adresse émail diaznena63@yahoo.com.ph.
Bien à vous
Madame Nena Diaz
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.