Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anitaeonard@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anitaeonard@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:11 pm

On MBN:

Hello!!
I am Anita i saw your profile today I became
interest to you, I would like you to write
to my email for me to give you my photo.
(anitaeonard@yahoo.com)

Full Name Anita
Birth Year 1988
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman

On Badoo, with the same massmail text:

Hello!
I am anita i saw your profile today i became
in interest in you i will like you to write
to my email for me to give you my photo.
(anitaeonard@ (yahoo). com)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anitaeonard@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Email:

Good Morning dear,
Thanks For Your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Anita Malusi,25 years old girl from Sudan,the only daughter of Late Dr David Malusi, the Minister of National Security and former commanding General of the Armed Forces of Sudan under the leadership of president Omar el-bechir after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Omar,he accuse my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father %uFFFDs File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run out of the country to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5,300,000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my second year in the university, when the crisis started .it is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above.

I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.you can call me on phone if you want to speak with me on phone.i have no phone here, but you can call me with this number +221 -774-15-7914, , it is the Reverend Pastor Sylvester Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to speak with me Anita,he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel.Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself,please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Anita

Header:

Return-Path: <anitaeonard@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.81.123]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.150.561
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 05:35:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good Morning dear,

Originating IP: 41.82.81.123
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221774157914
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:45 am

MY ADDITIONS:
CONTACT MY BANKER:
Anita eonard <anitaeonard@yahoo.com> Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My DEAR,
I am equally pleased to read from you and I want to thank and commend you for the affection that you have shown to me despite the fact that our relationship is young. I told you about the existence of this money so that you will know how desperate that I am to leave here.I am happy that you do not love me because of money and I really appreciate that. Meanwhile,I will still give you the contact of the bank if you may wish to contact them for the transfer.I once tried to transfer this money but they refused stating that my refugee status does not permit me to embark on any kind of transfer and suggested that I should look for a partner.Though,I have just written to the bank now and told them that I have gotten a partner.Below is the contact information of the bank.

SCOTIA BANK PLC UK.

(scotiatransferdep@london.com)
(john_pelley@bellair.net)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr John Pelley.
Telephone number: +447035953119 +447031855569
Fax number+447005930861
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr David Malusi
Next of kin : Miss Anita Malusi
Amount deposited:$5.3million
Account Number: SCOTIAUK/7852356201/QB/90/B

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
with RAGUARU TRUST.
Anita

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.89.13] by web161805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 03 Aug 2013 09:26:24 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgREVBUiwKSSBhbSBlcXVhbGx5IHBsZWFzZWQgdG8gcmVhZCBmcm9tIHlvdSBhbmQgSSB3YW50IHRvIHRoYW5rIGFuZCBjb21tZW5kIHlvdSBmb3IgdGhlIGFmZmVjdGlvbiB0aGF0IHlvdSBoYXZlIHNob3duIHRvIG1lIGRlc3BpdGUgdGhlIGZhY3QgdGhhdCBvdXIgcmVsYXRpb25zaGlwIGlzIHlvdW5nLiBJIHRvbGQgeW91IGFib3V0IHRoZSBleGlzdGVuY2Ugb2YgdGhpcyBtb25leSBzbyB0aGF0IHlvdSB3aWxsIGtub3cgaG93IGRlc3BlcmF0ZSB0aGF0IEkgYW0gdG8gbGVhdmUgaGVyZS5JIGFtIGhhcHABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.152.567
References: <CABd=3yg7S_8avFwtys0irw0G0XSDJvakBe5Bxr822m57673pcg@mail.gmail.com> <1375287045.44442.YahooMailNeo@web161805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yjO429+Le8ctKH7pR9_7CK+2M_1VGrk3P=-xU9dwtbVzQ@mail.gmail.com> <1375450816.61824.YahooMailNeo@web161804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yiQyjGs=-+-9nLCQ+XG_iBE09v10f5oRX8SOLdbPocoYg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1375547184.40169.YahooMailNeo@web161805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 09:26:24 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Anita eonard <anitaeonard@yahoo.com>
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Anita eonard <anitaeonard@yahoo.com> Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Dearest Honey In Life,
Compliment of the season and also about your state of health which is the most important thing in my life with hope all is well and fine to you thanks be to God almighty who gives you good health in more abundantly Amen,

And thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will not disappoint you as well.now about the request the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account and the death certificate which i Will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal,l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in(Senegalese Bar Association) who will help us in preparing the documents for us.

Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in to the account in Your country. His contact in formations are as follows,

Name Louis Ahamba
SOLICITOR AND ASSOCIATES
ADDRESS RUE CD 7 WM LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR-SENEGAL
PRIVATE TELEPHONE +221-779-430-722)
EMAIL EMAIL: (barristerlouis_ahamba@yahoo.com)

So, l will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney. Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us! Please l will like you to first of all get to understand lawyer's need money from there client before the service so please if that kin thing comes out that we will pay the lawyer please you help me, so please try and get the money transfer and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here, we can move at the same time.From my deepest heart,
Yours forever in Love.

Miss Anita,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.71.217] by web161806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 08 Aug 2013 13:09:52 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CkRlYXJlc3QgSG9uZXkgSW4gTGlmZSwKQ29tcGxpbWVudCBvZiB0aGUgc2Vhc29uIGFuZCBhbHNvIGFib3V0IHlvdXIgc3RhdGUgb2YgaGVhbHRoIHdoaWNoIGlzIHRoZSBtb3N0IGltcG9ydGFudCB0aGluZyBpbiBteSBsaWZlIHdpdGggaG9wZSBhbGwgaXMgd2VsbCBhbmQgZmluZSB0byB5b3UgdGhhbmtzIGJlIHRvIEdvZCBhbG1pZ2h0eSB3aG8gZ2l2ZXMgeW91IGdvb2QgaGVhbHRoIGluIG1vcmUgYWJ1bmRhbnRseSBBbWVuLArCoApBbmQgdGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIGFiaWxpdHkgdG8gaGVscCBtZSB0cmEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.153.572
References: <20130806103857.310960@gmx.com> <CABd=3yis28i18yqB8aVyqw2VDpNhQBnN2ApTndQddT87ex7FHw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1375992592.95591.YahooMailNeo@web161806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: my love contact this lawyer for the documents

IN ADDITION TO THE PHOTOS ABOVE:

ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS:
+447035953119
+447031855569
FAX: +447005930861
+221779430722
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Email:

Dearest in heart ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner. Presently I am in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this fund despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Pastor Sylvester and his email address is as follows (Revsylvesterndour@ymail.com)and phone number, (+221-77-297-7985) ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300,000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand.
Nevertheless, I have forwarded instructions to the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money, therefore, feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly

Anita,

Header:

Return-Path: <anitaeonard@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.214.45.125]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:56:48 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.214.45.125
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221772977985
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:58 pm

About +221774157914:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

About +221779430722:

Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

About +447035953119:

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.

About +447031855569:

Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

About +447005930861:

Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

The last phone number is reported also in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10846
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Revsylvesterndour@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:00 pm

About +221772977985:

Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

The phone number +221772977985 is used online with another email address:

On mysocialpoint.com,

How are you today? I hope you are fine.
My name is anita I am kind, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going

First Name:: Anita
Last Name:: Eonard - no picture
Birthday:: 14 September 1988
(25 years old)
Relationship Status:: Single
City:: dakar
State:: dakar
Zip/Postal Code:: 221
Interested in:: Activity Partner

Primary E-mail:: anitawilton1986@yahoo.com
Cell phone:: +221772977985

Same phone number was used on net log since 2011, with the face of the "Reverend":

Am looking for a friend that understand, that know what friend mean,i want to establish a good relationship with you, here is my number +221772977985 feel free to call me at any time, i attach my photo to you i hope you will like it, i hope to here more about you later

Yours

Chibueze

Name chibueze nwosu
Date of birth 28/12/1982
Location (Dakar) Senegal

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Ha! I just received this:
Anita eonard <anitaeonard@yahoo.com> Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Dearest in heart ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner. Presently I am in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this fund despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Pastor Sylvester and his email address is as follows ( Revsylvesterndour@ymail.com )and phone number, (+221-77-297-7985) ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300,000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand.
Nevertheless, I have forwarded instructions to the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money, therefore, feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly
Anita,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.99.186] by web161801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Sep 2013 07:51:45 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBpbiBoZWFydCAsCkknbSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyBteSBsYXRlIGZhdGhlcidzIGZ1bmQgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvLW9wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyLiBQcmVzZW50bHkgSSBhbSBpbiBBc2lhIGZvciBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzIHdpdGggbXkgb3duIHNoYXJlIG9mIHRoZSB0b3RhbCBzdW0uIE1lYW53aGlsZSwgSSBkaWRuJ3QgZm9yZ2V0IHlvdXIgcGFzdCBlZmZvcnRzIGFuZCBhdHRlbXB0cyB0byABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
References: <CABd=3yg7S_8avFwtys0irw0G0XSDJvakBe5Bxr822m57673pcg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1379688705.41169.YahooMailNeo@web161801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 07:51:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dearest in heart ,

With the Reverend's phone number. LOL.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.