Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt. Gen. James L. Terry

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt. Gen. James L. Terry

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Screen name: Terry
Email address: dorisstevenson581@yahoo.com.au
IP: 103.6.212.170

Originating IP: 103.6.212.170
Originating ISP: Hd.net.nz
Country of Origin: New Zealand

I am a warm, caring guy that wants to be in love again and be loved in return. I want to have the companionship of a woman, have the security of knowing that she will be there for me. Big strong hugs, long slow kisses. I am open and honest, won't pout and say "nothing" when you ask me what is wrong when I am in a quiet mood. I sincerely love women and their "girls" world. I won't try to change you to suit me. I will accept children, all ages and won't interfere with your relationship with them. I am a devoted Man, I have been through some hard times but am all the stronger for it. I own a nice home (well, the bank does) I have been working for the past 16 years and make a very good living.Those who have been around me think that I am funny...I have a lot of good ER stories to tell...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dorisstevenson581@yahoo.com.au

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:18 pm

On Facebook,

Steven Terry aka steven.terry.92102 - US Army tag picture
Lives in Los Angeles, California
From San Jose, California

Joined Facebook August 29, 2013.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stevenr1002@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:32 am

Screen name: General Steven R. Terry
Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Messages on the site:

I am a warm, caring guy that wants to be in love again and be loved in return. I want to have the companionship of a woman, have the security of knowing that she will be there for me. Big strong hugs, long slow kisses. I am open and honest, won't pout and say "nothing" when you ask me what is wrong when I am in a quiet mood. I sincerely love women and their "girls" world. I won't try to change you to suit me. I will accept children, all ages and won't interfere with your relationship with them. I am a widowed Man, I have been through some hard times but am all the stronger for it. I own a nice home (well, the bank does) I have been working for the past 16 years and make a very good living.Those who have been around me think that I am funny.....I have a lot of good ER stories to tell.

Hello beautiful Lady,
It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and you're enjoying your day? I am Lieutenant General Steven R. Terry, a US officer in Afghanistan, working for International Security Assistance Force(ISAF) under North Atlantic Treaty Organization(N.A.T.O) here in Afghanistan. I like you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am a loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of Life. I enjoy touring new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see God's tears when it rains, dance to the beat, cooking. but I am just as comfortable as when am at home, cooled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship, there are love, passion and romance. I wish you all the best of life. I'm not always on this site, but I'll be glad if you would write to me through personal email: stevenr1002 @hotmail/com or better still, send your email address to me so that I can contact you because cheaters and hackers is using Dating sites leaking people's files.and i want you to know that i speak English language. Hope to hear from you soon you can drop your email offline so that i will be able to send a mail and my photos to you,okay.
Thank You.
Lt. Gen. Steven R. Terry
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevenr1002@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you doing today? Hope you are doing good and healthy by his grace? Firstly, i want to appreciate you so much for responding to my massage, yes you kept to your promise and am grateful for that, but i wouldn't forget to show how sorry i am for responding late to you owing to my tight schedules here.
Well, let me use this little time of mine to let you know who i am and what i'm doing for a living, and i'll equally like you to tell me about your self aswell. I hope we can be serious in this communication so that we can be able to find out things we have in common then see what we need to learn about each other, I have not been in this kind of communication before but i need to give it a trial this time because i know there is no harm in trying.

I was born in Chatsworth, Georgia in United States Of America in the year 1955 that is 58 years ago now, Am 5.10ft, 80kg in weight, i'm a 1978 graduate of ROTC College North Georgia. I don't smoke, but do take little alcoholic wine, My parents are deceased, I left our country to Canada with my Mum when i was 10 years but i have been visiting back since then. I don't have any sister, brother or child, Am just alone, It's been 15 years since i lost my wife to cancer in Canada in the year 1998 having no child for me before she died and i have not been with any woman since that time, My job has been keeping me busy to the fact that i hardly have time to relax and get myself a good partner. I have been posted in so many countries for about 30 years now and worked for so many organizations as well. But at the moment i am the commander of US Army V Corps troops and currently serving as Commander, International Security Assistance Force Joint Command (ISAF)(IJC) under North Atlantic Treaty Organization.(N.A.T.O) here in Afghanistan. But i would be retiring in some few weeks that is why i am seriously eager meet a good and kind woman who is not superficial and having integrity, emotional maturity and sense of humor, someone that is ready to be with a good gentle man for a good friendship to see what would come out of it, I will come and see her face to face when i retire, we have to start with open mind and have faith that we are going to become good friends then see the next thing that would come out of the friendship.

Talking about interest, i like going to theater, cinema, shopping with my lady, reading novels, playing golf, I like cool and jazz music, i like animals as well. I respect people's opinion and i expect the same from anyone around me. Am ready to give this friendship a try, i would like it if we can be in a serious communication so that we can get to know what we have in common, Am a man that has more love and care to share with my companion, i can make a woman happy if only she is ready for us to be in a serious friendship and understand each others likes and dislikes, we can build a strong and powerful relationship but it will take us only faith and trust to achieve that love and happiness, we cannot just know everything about ourselves or love each other in just a day or two and i think that is the more reasons why we need to be in a serious communication exchange messages, it must take much time to build a good and strong love, and i am ready for that serious communication. I hope that you would like that to happen as well because happiness and love is another good medicine which will cost us only faith and trust to obtain it. We would talk on how to meet face to face but that will happen when we have known each other better. Distance and age is not a problem to me as age and distance has nothing to share with true and pure love, i can travel to anywhere in the world just to meet my good lady friend and see what the future would be like when it comes to the matters of the heart. This is a little briefing about me and i hope to hear from you soon.

Take good care of yourself and be safe. I hereby attach my photos for you to see how i look like, you can get back to me if you think that we need to know more about each other by exchanging messages, as for me i will like to correspond with you so that we can know what we have in common. Please send your pictures aswell to me, i'll appreciate.

I don't know if my ways of writing would scare you away, you know that i have been living in so many countries for so many years so the languages has been very mixed up.

Take care and God bless you.

Lieutenant General Steven R. Terry

Header:

Received: from SNT147-W36 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s15.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:01:25 -0700
X-Originating-Email: [stevenr1002@hotmail.com]
Return-Path: stevenr1002@hotmail.com
Subject: Take care till i hear from you soon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gen.terry50@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:42 am

On Facebook,

Jason Terry aka jason.terry5050
General at US Military
Widowed
Knows English, Português, Portuguese
Joined Facebook September 1, 2012

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gen.terry50@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:43 am

On MySpace,

Jason
United Kingdom

Am Jason and i am a nice man i am an American citizen and i am single i have a daughter who will be 11 years old soon, I am here to connect

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stevenr1003@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:08 am

On AR:

Hello beautiful Lady,

It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and you're enjoying your day? I am Lieutenant General Steven R. Terry, a US officer in Afghanistan, working for International Security Assistance Force(ISAF) under North Atlantic Treaty Organization(N.A.T.O) here in Afghanistan. I like you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am a loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of Life. I enjoy touring new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see God's tears when it rains, dance to the beat, cooking. but I am just as comfortable as when am at home, cooled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship, there are love, passion and romance. I wish you all the best of life. I'm not always on this site, but I'll be glad if you would write to me through personal email: stevenr1003 at hotmail.com or better still, send your email address to me so that I can contact you because cheaters and hackers is using Dating sites leaking people's files.and i want you to know that i speak English language. Hope to hear from you soon you can drop your email offline so that i will be able to send a mail and my photos to you,okay.

Thank You.

Lt. Gen. Steven R. Terry

Profile elements:

steven - picture used US military tag
Costa Rica

Slogan
looking for real love

I am a warm, caring guy that wants to be in love again and be loved in return. I want to have the companionship of a woman, have the security of knowing that she will be there for me. Big strong hugs, long slow kisses. I am open and honest, won't pout and say "nothing" when you ask me what is wrong when I am in a quiet mood. I sincerely love women and their "girls" world. I won't try to change you to suit me. I will accept children, all ages and won't interfere with your relationship with them. I am a devoted Man, I have been through some hard times but am all the stronger for it. I own a nice home (well, the bank does) I have been working for the past 16 years and make a very good living.Those who have been around me think that I am funny.....I have a lot of good ER stories to tell....

I dream of a woman that can make me feel like a real man on this earth. I very much like to meet someone caring,sexy,loving,creative,open hearten,open minded ,Intelligent, well-educated, kind, calm, honest, sincere, loyal, with sense of humor..Will hear more from me when we meet.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevenr1003@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:15 am

On dateyou.me (dating site from Japan):
staven1001
Continent: North America - North America

Title: looking for real love
I am a warm, caring guy that wants to be in love again and be loved in return. I want to have the companionship of a woman, have the security of knowing that she will be there for me. Big strong hugs, long slow kisses . I am open and honest, won't pout and say "nothing" when you ask me what is wrong when I am in a quiet mood. I sincerely love women and their "girls" world. I won't try to change you to suit me. I will accept children, all ages and won't interfere with your relationship with them. I am a devoted Man, I have been through some hard times but am all the stronger for it. I own a nice home (well , the bank does) I have been working for the past 16 years and make a very good living.Those who have been around me think that I am funny ..... I have a lot of good ER stories to tell ... .

I dream of a woman that can make me feel like a real man on this earth. I very much like to meet someone caring, sexy, loving, creative, open heated, open minded, Intelligent, well-educated, kind, calm, honest , sincere, loyal, with sense of humor .. Will hear more from me when we meet.

Hobbies: Cooking, plant cultivation, dance, fashion, health, music, reading, travel

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidhughes2002@hotmail.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:12 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22800 , where the email address davidhughes2002@hotmail.com is used with another set of stolen pictures.

On FMF:

Hello beautiful Lady. It's my pleasure to meet you. Hope all is well with you and you're enjoying your day?
I'm David by name It'll be nice if i would go into communication with you. Although I'm not always on the site owing to the nature of my job, but I'll be glad if you would write to me in my private email: davidhughes2002@hotmail.com or better still, drop your email address so that I'll write to you when ever i come back online, okay. I'll definitely respond to you asap, once i get notification of your massage. Thank you

Profile elements:

daviaat Profile: i am nice man who looking to meet my love
Age & Gender: 59 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Aries
and there is a season for all things under the sun chivalry is apart of a gentlemans character..if you are interested in being treated like a woman and being respected as well as charmed. i am the man to add a gentle touch to your heart...lets talk and see where our conversations will talke us...words are powerful when you put action with those wordand in learning life is worthwhile. i enjoy the simplicity of life. i look for the good in every situation. i realize that there is a time and a place to take risk with your emotions

I am a single handsome Man seeking to find that one special Woman who is interested in being in a long term monogamous relationship. I am kind, caring, honest, romantic, affectionate, and a good listener. I enjoy music, jazz, wine tasting, movies, playing chess, and an intelligent conversation. I enjoy cuddling, kissing, and showing my affection toward the ONE WOMAN in my life. I promise we will never have any boring moments. I believe it is important to express yourself and to listen to what others have to say. I am a Man with morals and standards, and I have goals and dreams that I would want to share with that one Woman in my life.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt. Gen. James L. Terry

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:43 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3064]

What name did the scammer use?: LTG Martin G. Terry
Scammer's email address if you have it.: mmg_terry@hotmail.com, mrmrterry10035@gmail.com, alfredsimpsonundip@deliveryman.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 59 years old
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: ltg.terry1
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Finya.de
How much money did they demand?: i spent lost more than 100,000.00 Euro
Name you were told to send the money to. : Alfred Simpson, London, UK and J.Witzenhausen Gallery in Netherland , Grace Hamilton, William Humphery, Ezioha Rodrick/ Kemi Lawson/Anthony Thomas /Georgette Brown/Hatton Telecoms Ltd./Ezioha Rodrick in London/UK and Emmanuel Akaraonye/Assi Magne Raissa Ebrottie in Accra/ Ghana
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: London/UK, Amsterdam Netherlands/Accra Ghana
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +447752997474- Alfred Simpson
How were you to send the money ?: Wester Union, Money Gram, RIA and direct from my Bank Account
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.