Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of David Smith

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of David Smith

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 am

abusing stolen pictures of the australian male model and actor David Smith (starnow.com)
Steven Warwick <stevenwarwick78@yahoo.com>
Username steven-7103 send one Gift on Wayn

hello dear, how are you doing today i hope we can be good friends,what is your email id,so that we can know each other thanks..

Hi, my name is Steven Warwick. I'm a 40 year-old English male, currently in London, England.

Email:

Hello dear,
I really want to say a big thank you to you for accepting me as your friend, i appreciate it so much. how are you, how is life, hope life is treating you fairly?. I was thrilled to writting you immediately i requested for your Email ID in that site, thanks for giving me such priviledge. I dont know where to start from but i will definately start from somewhere. sometimes in life you begin to think that you can deal with relationships for what they depicts because of the way and manner we human abuse it but then i strongly believe that some special once still exists. Friendship they say is like a game, some win while some loss but the question still remains "Where is fate driving me to", Is it to that special person or otherwise. But my instinct tells me that am going to find that special one soon.Let me start by introducing myself, am Steven Warwick,i live in Manchester city, am 6ft tall, single, hard working though am quiet but good looking too. I was born on the 13th day of march 1964 in London where i grew up and had my education. I work with a private firm my dad used to own before he passed on. Am desperately in search of my missing rib, a woman of virtue, the mother of my unborn children, my heart. Hope you understand how it feels to be in the plight of loneliness, even at my age i have not gotten what i ever wanted, a woman who would love me for who i really am. Am an easy going person, understanding, caring and truthful. Am a straight minded person but above all am too emotional. tell me about yourself as i just did. Well, that would be all for now, Hoping to hear from you soon. Do take proper care of yourself for me.
Regards..

Header:

Received: from [60.54.30.90]
Subject: STEVEN WARWICK FROM WAYN!!!

Originating IP: 60.54.30.90
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Steven Warwick <stevenwarwick78@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 1:22 am

Other online profile using same email adress:

On Facebook, Steven Warwick, single since 16 Jannuary.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Kelvin Mack <kelvinmack85@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 20, 2012 12:17 pm

On net log,

Good evening sweetie,

Am kelvin from cali am new on net log, going through your profile you look dem cute i hope you don't mind getting along better, here is my yahoo IM kelvinmack85@yahoo.com add me on there so we talk better.....

From kelvin

Profile elements:

kelvinmack40
male - 37 years, United States
350 visitors since 4 February 2012.

Name
kelvin mack
Date of birth
19/12/1974
United States
Native language
English

Other 2 pictures already reported here.

Email:

Am so glad to read back from you xxx, am kelvin from cali and i would be so glad to get along with you by IM me on kelvinmack85@yahoo.com so we talk better from there....

Header:

Received: from [41.155.38.215]
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 23:04:21 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.155.38.215
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kelvinmack85@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Other online profile:

On Facebook,
Kelvin Mack
69 friends (women)
using using WhoIsNear? and Meet new people (FB apps).
Photoalbum was updated about 2 months ago.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

smartmark43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2012 6:24 pm

New "twin" on net log:

Hello My Name is smart,I am new to this online relationship seeking for good and long term relationship, which you have to know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever.,Ur Pic really look so great and beautiful looking,I will like to get to know more about u ,and will like to know what u looking for in this site As i need someone who is honest loving caring open minded who has sense of humor understandable considerate loyal polite calm and generous person who has a prestige and integrity.let put it shortly here is. my id smartmark43@yahoo.com i'm look forward to chat with you,have a nice time.

Profile elements:

smartmark43
male - 47 years, Nigeria
17 visitors since 3 May 2012.

Name smart mark
Date of birth 14/02/1965
Location Nigeria
Native language English
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgtaricjosh@yahoo.com

Unread postby ripsu » Thu May 31, 2012 9:41 am

hello,

I knoew one person name Steven Michale who useing exactly the same picture as Steven Warwick. Steven also has account in Facebook and the letters also the same as there are here already. He i´e-mail address is Steven Michael <steven.9066@yahoo.com> and IP address is

From Steven Michael Wed Apr 25 08:39:27 2012

Received: from [91.228.0.20] by web132505.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 25 Apr 2012 08:39:27 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979

Reply-To: Steven Michael <steven.9066@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: hi
In-Reply-To: <1335004965.20358.YahooMailNeo@web132504.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1344357977-1959516163-1335339567=:90445"
Content-Length: 42756
ripsu
Junior survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of David Smith

Unread postby ripsu » Thu May 31, 2012 10:04 am

hello,

I know one person name Steven Michale who useing exactly the same picture as Steven Warwick. Steven also has account in face book and the letters also the same as there are here already. He i´e-mail address is Steven Michael <steven.9066@yahoo.com> and IP address is

From Steven Michael Wed Apr 25 08:39:27 2012

Received: from [91.228.0.20] by web132505.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 25 Apr 2012 08:39:27 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979

Reply-To: Steven Michael <steven.9066@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: hi
In-Reply-To: <1335004965.20358.YahooMailNeo@web132504.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1344357977-1959516163-1335339567=:90445"
Content-Length: 42756
ripsu
Junior survivor

Steven Michael <steven.9066@yahoo.com>

Unread postby ripsu » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:34 pm

I told about him here where was written about stolen pictures. There was one guy named Steven Warwick and i told that i know one guy named Steven Michael (on Facebook) who using the same profile pictures. Here is he´s e-mail address:
Steven Michael <steven.9066@yahoo.com>
He also was in Quepasa but he deleted there he´s account.He saying to live in London and working in he´s late father company as engineer. Right now he is in he´s words in Japan. I started to think that he is scammer, when I asked him to took some pictures in Japan and he sent me pictures what i found right away from google picture search. He is the same guy about I asked that is it possible to saw trough cam fake video, because those 2 times when he like let me saw him selves was in my mind exactly the same videos, but i wasn't 100% sure.

So thank God this airway-bill was fake, then its mean that this package never arriving to my office (I have this kind of experience of scam already, but first time I was too stupid and I payed a lot of money because they treated me that I am going to jail if I dont pay).

I will delete all hes contacts what I have and he never ever can be able to contact with me.
Thank you very much of this advice and answers, because now I know what I have to do. I got my peace back and I dont afraid them anymore.
Thanks also lot of about this that here is that kind of site from where eveybody can get help.And if can help me post all important information to the romantic sam page i have very grateful, because i want that someone who have contacted with him can find all information. I hope that it helps someone not to pay big money to this guy, like it helped me.
I will add to here hes last profile pictures.
Last edited by firefly on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter
ripsu
Junior survivor

Re: sending gifts

Unread postby ripsu » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:44 pm

one thing more, he´s phone number is +44 7864690427. he has the second number also but i deleted it already. But this number is what he using to sms, the second was +44 703 (beginning) what I already know that its not UK number.
ripsu
Junior survivor

Re: sending gifts

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Ok, the 4470 number is a UK redirect, probably going to Nigeria.
The other one shows:
+44 7864690427
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

So, there is also an UK connection too. Another scammer associate involved in the UK, probably supplying the convincing British accent to fool victims on the phone. :evil:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Next

Return to Romance scams.