Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Joseph F. Dunford, Jr

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Joseph F. Dunford, Jr

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:40 pm

abusing stolen photos of Joseph F. Dunford, Jr., a four-star general in the United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A).

On net log,

How are you pretty lady? I am Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr of the US Army, your profile and pictures on this site - Net log .com caught my attention; I am interested in knowing you better. I would appreciate if you could reach me through my private email box: josephf.dunford314@yahoo.com or add me on your yahoo messenger for quick conversation to enable us know each other better. My usual heavy daily schedule does not provide me the time to come to any social site. Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Profile elements:

josephf_dunford3
male - 57 years, Washington, United States
Active since 18 February 2013.

Name
Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr
Date of birth
20/12/1955
United States
Native language
English

Stolen pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: josephf.dunford314@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Email:

Hello my pretty xxx,how are you doing today? hope all is well with? thanks for your respond to my earlier message;it gladdens my heart to hear from you. I posted my message on your guestbook to initiate the possibility of entry into a serious mutual relationship with you. I am a down to earth man, loving, nice, caring,kind hearted,a very romantic man with great sense of humus,anyone who love to laugh a lot will really enjoy my company. I also love to travel, meet people and make new friends, I love to try new things and explore new opportunities.Above all, my words are my bonds.
I am a general in the US Army and presently the general commander of the United States Peace Keeping Force here in Afghanistan.I am due for retirement soon hence my need for a responsible lady to spend my retirement life with to avoid the boredom and loneliness of old age. Although I am a proud father of two wonderful sons, they are grown up now and have started their own lives.I plan to come to your beautiful country as soon as I retired, it has been my dream for a long time to visit and stay long there but my Military engagements/activities hasn't allowed me the opportunity.
I would highly appreciate it if you could furnish me with detail personal info about yourself : your age, present marital status, number of kids educational background, profession/work, hobbies/interests, how widely traveled you are, as well as any other information you may deemed necessary that would aid my knowing you quickly

My best regards, looking forward to hearing from you soon
General Joseph F. Dunford Jr

Header:

Received: from [41.57.210.46]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.137.519
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:22:39 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.57.210.46
Originating ISP: Busyinternet Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info.generaljosephusmarinecorp@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Subject: Re:US MILITARY CONSIGNMENT
From: "Gen.Joseph F. Dunford, Jr." <info.generaljosephusmarinecorp@gmail.com>

Attention my Comrades,
Greetings to you, My name is Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. Four-star general in the United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A)am presently serving in Afghanistan , based on the security issues,i cannot leave or function directly from here until American end occupation in Afghanistan.i need your help because i cannot do this by myself based on my position and personality,that's why i need your help and assistance in confidential and trust manner. remember this is strictly confidential based on my position.

I need your help in a secure and confidential matter that is very important/ beneficiary to both of us, i need your help and assistance to handle important issue for me until when i leave Afghanistan, we will be able to meet and sit one on one on a round table for future relationship and business partnership.

Send to me your direct contact details so that we can proceed confidentially with this project at hand ,i will send you my secure identification on your next feedback, God bless as i hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Gen.Joseph F. Dunford, Jr.
Commander(ISAF)US Marine Corps.
Kabul - Afghanistan.
info.generaljosephusmarinecorps@diplomats.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

georgemichel14565@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:34 pm

Feedback form [#739]:

What name did the scammer use?: Gorge Joseph Dunford and DHL easydelivery company Pa Usman Ibrahim
Scammer's email address if you have it.: georgemichel14565@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 58
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: george123micheal
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: do not kno
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: he wrote to me hinself
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: no
How much money did they demand?: each time they asked different ums for the ocuments to accompany the parcel
Name you were told to send the money to. : dhlcompany with many names eaxch time different as to pay for the documents for the box
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: UK London heathwrow airport and two times to Ghana
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: they called me twice to my mobile I do noy know the numbers
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: no
How were you to send the money ?: western union and money gram
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I wrote to them a letter to deliver the box as I was promised that they will repay me my money
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: be very attentive when you receive such letters and act only wioth legal support
How did you find us?: now when I am at a complete loss I FOUND YOU IN THE INTERNET
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Joseph F. Dunford, Jr

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:35 pm

Format:

am general Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. (born 1955) is a four-star general in the United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A).[1]Prior to that, served as the 32nd Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps.am married but divored last year due to dubious character of my wife(who sleep diffrences men out,while i travel to mission in war front.so i went to court to divored her,i have only one son,i was in Ghana in UN/NATO conferences meet,i spend month in ghana with my only son.,,during the conferences,united nation organisation invite to travel to afganistan to keep peace mission,so i have to decided to left my son in ghana with caregiver. remember that friendship can build by sincerity and trust only.tell me more about urself?until hear from u

i am really appreciate your message u send to me,remember that friendship can build by sincerity and trust only.i have been the net log.com for jutst 2weeks from now..am general Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. (born 1955) is a four-star general in the United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A).[1]Prior to that, served as the 32nd Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps.am married but divored last year due to my wife dubious character,i have only one son(his name as mark joseph dunford,16yrs),i was in Ghana in UN/NATO conferences meet,i spend month in ghana with my only son.,,during the conferences,united nation organisation invite to travel to afganistan to keep peace mission,so i have to decided to left my son with caregiver in ghana,my son right in ghana,because of my assignent in united nation organisation,i am man of principle,i look cooking,i love football,i am a liverpool fan in england,,,am jovial with people and i love jokes,i am caring man,i take everyone as my brothers and sisters......what i hate in life,i have scammers,lies and fruadster,i am good christian home....thanks for anticipated cooperation in this regards.......GENERAL JOSEPH DUNFORD,JNR
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gen.josephd@ymail.com

Unread postby Galucka » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:48 am

Hi I'm from Colombia:

I had an account in korean friend finder. And these people wrote me as a nice guy, etc. Exactly the same thing. The horrible thing was that 'he' send me his passport with his photo, and more pics from 'him' I supose that it was stolen too. The emails and messages were kind of similar. For me; he talked about gold for delivery here in my country. He 'promise' that he loves me and he married me. It's a shame that just now I realize the truth. They ask for money to send them. His mail is: gen.josephd@ymail.com later I upload the passport and another stolen pictures.

Thanks!
Galucka
New survivor

Re: gen.josephd@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:10 am

Galucka,

Thank you for sharing those informations with us and sorry to hear you had this experience.

If possible, can you, please, post here all the details you have about this person?

- the profile elements used on the site where you met him
- the emails you received from him talking about himself and the ones where he is talking about the gold (please, delete your name or other real life details about you from the text before you post it)
- pictures he sent - if are other as the ones already reported here
- phone number (if) and any other details he used with you.

Your info about this scammer may save other potential victims.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:12 am

Feedback form [#1243]:

What name did the scammer use?: general joseph dunford
Scammer's email address if you have it.: gen.josephd@ymail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 58 years old
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: korenafriendfinder.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: to email
How much money did they demand?: first $750US, then $2.700US,then$270 now $7.500US
Name you were told to send the money to. : benjamin david and Evelyn Kudalor
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: ghana/accra
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +93702004724
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: genraljosephds.zip
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I just to realize that until last night! I don´t know what can I do. I wrote this morning to USA embassy and they didn´t take any action of that, I wrote to the police here but they didn´t reply jet. I stop now when they ask for $7.500 all of past deliveries were to made the papers of the security company
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: this people take another identity (from other person, who is loyalty) he acted that he falls in love and he acted as a lonely man. in his emails most of the time were similars like he copy and paste from emails before. He began the email: Hello My Dearest woman Mae,
I guess you have a wonderful sleep and I want to assure you that you don't have to be worried about anything because I have already arrange our wonderful future.

About +93702004724:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Afghanistan
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Galucka » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:17 am

I "met" him in a dating website. He asked me for my permission of contact by email. In the beginning he "showed" as a christian person, fear with God, looking for his soul mate (he was a widower), he talked about the people by internet if there are real or not. we changed emails for 4 months. He gained my trust with "patience" he talked about himself as a good listener and I began to tell him my stuffs. One day he confessed me that I was true love and He wanted to be married with me. I told him in several times that was to rush and we have to know us better. He told about come here in my country, when he finished his duties in afghanistan. He sent me his address in US and his phone. but he told me about it was too dangerous to call him because in "war zone" the calls are investigated. In the 5 month of " our relationship" he wrote about he wants to build "our" future. He told about when he was in africa he save some gold bars (200k of that metal) and he asked me for I had to search the gold prices here and everything of process to sell here. I did it and I asked him for his passport (one of the steps here for that) and he send me. Then he sent me the ownership papers of "his gold". when I told him about the prices here he said that here in xxx the price is higher than other countries and when he finished his duties in army he likes to share his future with me for building an hotel near to the sea. When I told him all of the process here about the gold he "prefered" to kept me in contact with a "security" company in Ghana. Someday he asked me for money because in war zone he doesn't use salary or something like that and he "needed" to sent this money here. first he ask for $ 750US for the papers, then for $ 2.400 for payment to the "US agent", then $ 270US for stamps and then for 40% for the payment of delivery(about $7.500US) the emails were like this:

Hello My Dearest xxx,
How are you doing today and I guess you have a wonderful sleep, Honey its have really been a hectic day and I'm in good health. thanks for your compliment and you really attracted to me and I wish you have a enough time always to rest and take a wonderful sleep. Darling xxx I really know that we have something in common and I will be glad to come over there in xxx (victims country) to meet you immediately after our mission here. Darling I will be coming to xxx by Ending of September next month because is then my mission here in afghan will be completed and by then New General will be coming to Afghanistan to take over the work am doing here so that I will have the free chance to leave here to come to you honey. Sorry to hear about your kitty and your cat Bruno health and I wish his in good health now. Darling xxx I'm glad to know about your birthday and really am getting to have strong feelings toward you and I want you to know I will fully support my woman on all her dream, Darling I haven't dance salsa and tango before also I wish you teach me when we are together.

Dearest xxx I am very interested in you and I am hoping that maybe we can be together soon, Honey here is my mobile phone number +93702004724, And I don’t have this cell phone number again because. In Afghan here all calls are monitored recorded and every outgoing calls also. Every individual traveling to Afghanistan in Government part is monitored, So please don't try and put call on me, Honey xxx I will tell you that Army people are not bad and I am a gentleman and I respect you as a woman and I will always treat my partner as a QUEEN as she so richly deserves.

Honey do you like swimming and I swim almost everyday in my swimming pool at my home in Florida and Maybe someday we will swim together every day and night! Darling when I visit xxx Then I will be able to meet your family, relatives and nephew, My dearest xxx I promise to you that I am an open minded man and I want to share my most inner thoughts and feelings with you. Darling I listen and like all types of music,
I send my Hug with kisses,
Joseph

Hello Sweetie xxx,
How are you doing and I guess your day is moving fine over there in xxx, Darling I have really been busy and I am happy to get your mail and I wish I'm there to share coffee with you in the morning, Honey I know we love each other and we can visit any where when I'm with you. Honey I may spend TWO WEEKS in xxx and I will be able to help you on your visa for you to have a wonderful moment with me in united state. Honey xxx you don't have anything to worried about your visa and I can help you with all finances necessary for your visa, documents, airfare, travel clothing and any other expenses to relocate with me to America. You're a God sent in my life and I cherish your love for me. Honey I really don’t like all this stress you are going through your work. Can’t you understand that your health is important more then any other things in life. I hope your boss grant your request to rest for sometime after your surgery also I guess you resign for this work that is giving you a lot of stress. Honey I really want to have a wonderful moment with you there in xxx and I want you to know that I respect your job but I’m not happy because its can’t allowed you to have a rest and look after your health well. Honey I will ride horse with you and teach you how to ride. Honey if I will fly from Afghanistan here. Then I will fly with our military jet straight to xxx to come and meet you in reality and I will tell you about my schedule because you will be in the airport to welcome me also I'm not going to be on Uniform.

My Dear xxx Where do I start? I'm just going to pour out everything I'm feeling now, since I always want honesty, and you do too. I'm starting to get conflicting emotions. I really believe that I am starting to develop potentially serious feelings for you. Darling xxx Do you know how long I've wanted romance and in the space of somedays you have brought tears of joy to my eyes and heart. Whenever I see that I have a new letter from you, I get butterflies in my Tummy. I still do not want to rush anything, but I am really starting to wish that I could come home after a day of stressful work and tell you of my day and cuddle and just relax, and you could fill me in on your day. Somehow I think that I am losing my mind, and that i'm going to wake up from this dream. I mean we have only been emailing for days. I've prayed daily for the last 3 years that God would send me someone who is perfect for me any where. My honey helping people that is in need make me feel happy and God will keep on blessing me in abundant, Honey I'm planing immediately i retire then I will have the chance and time to invest my money on company with the support of my woman, My love do you know any Company there in xxx that sell and buy GOLD.
Hugs and kisses to you!!!

Hello Honey xxx,
How are you doing today and I guess you are having a wonderful moment. Dear the second paper that you are asking me to send is not important and what I will advice you is follow my advice for the gold to be ship first and when I come over there in xxx. Then we can get all the document for selling it. Passport and the deposit document is what you have to need for anything, Honey I will not like you to keep waiting this ministry and I will advice you to be in touch with the security company for them to start processing on delivering is gold there in xxx, Honey i will advice you to inquire with the buying company and then you can contact my security company for them to start processing on deliver this gold. Honey Here is the company contact information. contact them and let them know that you are my wife and you are contacting them regarding my gold which was deposited on your husband name Gen Joesph F. dunford. And you want them to bring it to your country xxx. then you can ask them how long it will take them to deliver it to you.

NAME: TRANS TROPICAL SECURITY COMPANY LTD
ADDRESS: P.O BOX, 1278 ACCRA GHANA
EMAIL: finical.custodiancomp@live.com
TEL: 00233-2452-63006
FAX: 0023326191451

Let me hear from you immediately you contact them,
With love,Kisses and hug!

Hello Darling xxx,
I guess you are having a wonderful evening and dreaming about us together, Please don't tell me that you didn't have a wonderful day dear. Because what I share with you now is good news. Darling I have always breathed with you and my thoughts were every time filled by you. now one thing I can tell you I trust you and hope you will not let me down. Honey you know that I buy GOLD in Africa when I was commending my troop unit and I'm looking for a honest person to assist me and I have decided to sell the Gold where the price will be higher. Honey I want you to know that is the SECURITY COMPANY WHERE I DEPOSITED THE GOLD WILL BE delivering the Gold to you and the Gold is not in any illegal activity. is when I'm serving in Africa that I buy the GOLD and is in metal Box, Honey is small two consignment that contains the 200 Kilos of GOLD Bar that I deposit in the Security Company, I want you to assist me receive the GOLD Bar and I give you 100% assurance that there will not be any problem for delivering of the GOLD BAR to you because all the necessary document will be issue to you and I want you to receive the GOLD BAR over there in xxx and my work here is giving me alot of stress, Darling You will keep the two metallic consignment with you until my arrival to you there in xxx then we can plan on how to sell it. we can invest the money for our future together. Honey I don't need any help from anybody to receive this GOLD BAR and I want you to ASSIST ME because I so much love and trust you, When we sell the Gold Bar. then we can invest the money together also I will like us to build 4-5 star Hotel with our support together.
Darling xxx I love you so much and I can't wait to meet with you soon.
Darling pls let me know if you're willing to assist me receive the GOLD BAR with me So that I will give you the security company contact for you to contact them on my behalf and asking that you want to know how the change of ownership will be done for you to receive my two metallic Box that contain 200 kilos of GOLD BAR,
Darling please be happy because I will be taking care of you always and I love you with all my heart and I know that soon we will be together to get married and I will travel around the world with you dear wife ,
Darling xxx Note you have to keep this issue secret and to yourself alone,
Darling I have to leave now and I wish you a wonderful sleep, I will come online tomorrow Monday by 10am your time there in xxx. to talk with you dear.
Honey just know that our family will be wonderful.
With love, hug and kisses!

Darling woman xxx.
How are you doing today and I guess you are having a wonderful moment over there in xxx. I have really miss you so much and I'm looking forward to be with you soon. Love I'm glad to hear about the new contract you have gain. Honey now I will advice you to get this loan immediately and make the payment for the security company to start working on delivering my gold over there in xxx. I really don't want you to worried about the loan money because I will be paying it back with any interest that the bank will requested. So you don't have to worried about anything and I will be happy if you make this payment as soon as possible. Is good that you have found another place to study and when I take you with me to United state. Then you can continue your studies in any school you want because I will like you to get your Masters degree in your career. Honey I wish to receive a good news that you have make this payment to the security company for them to start working on delivering my gold over there in xxx. I want to sell this gold immediately and start investing my money with you for our future. Let me hear from you as soon as possible that you have make this payment.

He kept me in contact to "security company" and they wrote me this:

when I made the first payment, I wrote to him this:
Hi my Dear Joseph:

The security company reply me, you can read this:

Dear Mrs.....,
I'm here to informed you that we have received the money. And we have discus with an official UN delivery agent on how to deliver the box to you. And the delivery agent said that he can't deliver the consignment to you without our company issued an legal process of change of ownership with your name Mrs.XXXXXX, from Ghana ministry of justice (Existing law Court) and the depositor/partner will be responsible for the cost of such legal process because it is a compulsory, vital and legal backing up of the change of ownership if not xxx Government will not allow him pass away with the consignment.And we have informed a lawyer about that which he agreed to process the legal change of ownership on your name with amount of Us$2,400 dollars. Please kindly try your best to send this money across today or tomorrow so that the delivery will take a place once we pay the money to the lawyer for the legal backing up.
Very urgent response needed.
Best regard.
Mr.Benjamin

The money that I sent to them I have taken by credit card. I don't have more capacity. The bank didn't make the loan because I still have debts with it. On monday I'll begin my compositing course online and all of the money that I'll have come from my salary. Joseph I don't have any money for that I'm sorry. I was thinking that it was only that I sent to them. If you know what to do, please tell me.

with love

xxx

Dear Mrs.xxx,

Thanks for your response. However we are looking forward to receive the information from you for us to proceed. And I would advice you to send the Us$ 750 dollars, which written on the form we send to you through western union money transfer with this name and address.

Name: Benjamin David
Address: Accra Ghana west Africa.

Question: To who

Answer: to company

Best Regard.
Mr.Benjamin

then, they continued ask for more money:

Dear Mrs.Maria,
Thanks for your response. However I want you to know that we received the $270 dollars for the stamps. I will go and pay it to the lawyer and let you know once the document is ready.

Regard.
Mr.Benjamin

then they send me a paper for sign it and later they sent to me this new requirement:

Dear Ms.Maria,
Thanks for your response. However I want to let you know our discussion with the delivery agent this morning, and the cost of delivery the consignment is U$15.700 dollars, and he said that we have to pay him 40% of the total amount here in Ghana to enable him process all the necessary papers for the delivery which have cost him U$7.800 dollars. Please I would advice you to inform your husband or your partner so that we can pay the delivery agent sum of U$7.800 dollar, for him process the away bills and other papers for the delivery. We are looking forward to your response.
Regard.
Mr.Benjamin

Then I wrote to him this:

Hi Dear Joseph:

I forward this email to you. The security company needs more money. I'm sorry but I don't have more. I was put all my forces to have more debts for payed the last one. I told you that before. In this moment I have more debts than I support. I stop in this point. Talk with them.

With love
xxx

he replied me this:

Darling woman xxx,
I'm really not happy that the delivering agent insist that we must pay the 40% for the total amount for delivering this gold over there in xxx. But I have understand what he mean because its will enable him to process all the necessary papers for the delivering of this gold over there in xxx. Honey I know that you don't have more money also you know that I can not be able to do anything from here in war zone. My love I will advice you to look for this money anywhere and you can fined someone that you think will assist you with this money and tell him or her about this gold business and after i sell the gold. Then I will be giving him or her some percentage for his or her assistance. Honey you really have to do what i told you and get this money because this gold is in your name now also you're controlling it on my behalf now. Honey do what I told you and don't keep me waiting because you know that I want this gold to be deliver over there in xxx as soon as possible. You don't have to worried about your debts because I have already assure you that I'm going to clear every of your debts immediately i sell this gold over there in xxx. Honey I love you so much and please do what I told you now to raise this money for this delivering agent to deliver our gold over there in my destination xxx.don't keep me waiting to hear from you because I can not concentrate here in war zone.

and I replied again:
Hi my Dear Joseph:

I understand all of you say. But I think that this is not the only amount that the agent needs. The last time I asked to Mr. Benjamin and he told me that it was the only amount. Each time they same the same. And the next time is more and more. If the hypothetical case that I found someone who I can trust this and lend the money. The next time it will be more. Do you have some friend that lend this money? I try to found someone, but I'm not sure about if I'll have lucky.

have a nice day
With love

xxx

HI my Dear Joseph:

I have been thinking all day about this. Is it possible that some part of the gold it will sell in Ghana for this payments?

with love
xxx

Hello My Dearest woman xxx,
I guess you have a wonderful sleep and I want to assure you that you don't have to be worried about anything because I have already arrange our wonderful future. Honey I have already discuss with Mr. Benjamin and as the agent said that we should pay the 40%. this is the only amount he needs to get all the necessary papers for the delivering of this gold over there in xxx Honey this is the only money the agent needs to deliver this gold over there in xxx. I will advice you now to found someone that you trust who can lend you this money immediately without any hesitation. I will be giving him or her some percentage for his or her assistance as soon as I sell our gold there in xxx. My love I have already told you that I can not be able to do anything from here and I will advice you to follow my instruction now and raise this money to send to the agent for him to deliver this our gold over there in xxx. You don't have to worried about anything because I'm with you always. Honey part of this gold can not be possible to sell in Ghana because you have to apply for some papers which will cost money to get also the price of gold in Ghana is not high. Honey you know that I trust you so much and please do what I told you now to raise this money for this delivering agent to deliver our gold over there in xxx. I'm so much busy here in Afghanistan and I think that I have already told you that we don't communicate with video chat here in war zone. Darling xxx I love you so much and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say. I'm waiting to hear from you soon.
Love always and I send my kisses

My Darling xxx here is my address in the state.
ADDRESS: 2214 Pittsburg ct. Orlando, FL. 32826.USA

Hug and kiss,
Joseph

the lastest emails:

Dear Ms.xxxxx,
We are looking forward to hear from you so that we can also inform the delivery agent to be preparing for the trip, And the agent told me to ask you the name of closes international airport near your city?

Darling yyy.
Where are you and why are you doing this to me. I don't know if i did anything wrong to allow you to assist me for this gold to be deliver over there in xxx. Dear please i'm not in good mode since i haven't hear anything from you concerning this gold. Honey you really have to tell me what is going on.
Your worried husband..

I paid: $750US, $2.400US and last $270US, when I saw the last amount I stop it. I was confused about everything and I searched by google and found this website. I opened my blind eyes. I was feeling like a fool but I understand later that he took advantage over me. If this help someone else I´ll happy for that.

Galucka
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Joseph F. Dunford, Jr

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:19 am

Documents used.
Attachments
20140328211638-5d785fd9-me.jpg
20140328211626-8971a345-me.jpg
20140328211613-7aaffd79-me.jpg
20140328211604-61c53023-me.jpg
20140328211551-86b8da0b-me.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.