Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dawarthur@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dawarthur@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Subject: From Mrs. Dawn Arthur,

From Mrs. Dawn Arthur,
To: Beneficiary,
Good day to you,
It is my great joy to write you this morning from my desk here in Indiana United States of America regarding your outstanding compensation prize from United Nations Organization (UNO). Sir/Madam, I write to notify you that I have discovered un-paid sum of $5.5 Million dollars which supposed to have gotten to your home or bank account.
I am now the suprior officer to former payment Director Mrs Graciela who must have instructed you on what to be done. In all, you are to reconfirm your information as listed below so that your fund payment files will be processed.
FULL NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND OCCUPATION.
Sir/Madam, with these required details from you, the paperwork of your payment will be obtained. The payment option you are to receive this payment is only through BOA Online bank and ATM card home delivery.
Please I shall wait for your correspondence with immediate effect and the update on what you are to do further will be unveil to you. Make sure you keep this code to your fund very confidential (UNTT14NBM). Please can contact me back with this my official email address herein: dawn.arthur@yahoo.com
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Dawn Arthur.
Officer In Charge.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.