Site logo

Advert.
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

nata.lubimaya_28_89@outlook.com

Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:57 pm

Hello Darling Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you wish to find and to meet with new and lovely the girl? My name is Natalya I think, that you from me in delight. I in searches the man with whom my life will be quiet and surprising. I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches serious the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to meet love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: nata.lubimaya_28_89@outlook.com

With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience. With the best regards, Natalya

Header:

Received: from tor-exit-at-the.quesadilla.party ([103.251.167.21]:49220 helo=localhost) by vps-124428.canvasgroup.xyz
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 12:58:25 +0200
Message-ID: <1A2F962BCAA4A8E6891200B53D2A47F0612ABC3D@unknown>
Subject: I will make you happy

Originating IP: 103.251.167.21
Originating ISP: Liteserver Holding B.v.
City: Dronten
Country of Origin: Netherlands

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 09, 2021).

Aigerimmoonlight@outlook.com

Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:20 pm

Good evening Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl? My name is Aigerim. I think, that to you my photo. I in searches the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to find love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will let know about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mail box: Aigerimmoonlight@outlook.com

I will wait your letter with big impatience. With the best regards, Aigerim.

Header:

Received: from localhost (5.133.62.62)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 17:19:08 +0200
Message-ID: <EDD4FCB0EDD233BEDED78C36113303C9D1941619@unknown>
Subject: Salutti!

Originating IP: 5.133.62.62
Originating ISP: Go Internet S.p.a
City: Perugia
Country of Origin: Italy

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jun 11, 2023).

AigerimmIbadatowa@outlook.com

Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:23 pm

Kind time of days Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the girl? My name Aigerim. I think, that to you my photo. I in searches the person with whom my life will be quiet and surprising. I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further. My main objective - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: AigerimmIbadatowa@outlook.com

I will wait your letter with big impatience. Good pastime, Aigerim.

Header:

Received: from localhost (93.122.164.198)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 17:19:56 +0200
Message-ID: <431207683D6B27B9365CDB60F1DE44B5C2E05519@unknown>
Subject: Hey person!

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Nov 09, 2021).

Aigerimmoonlight@outlook.com

Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:15 pm

Good day Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and class the girl? My name is Aigerim. I wish to believe, that to you my photo. I wish to meet someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. My main objective - to find the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: Aigerimmoonlight@outlook.com

With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience. All the best, Aigerim!

Header:

Return-Path: <hm_sapporo@pop16.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (212.112.116.149) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 09:59:49 +0200
Message-ID: <8B64059565DF359D037696E6FC1609AE02848E1D@unknown>
Subject: Hello my dear mate,

Orig IP: 212.112.116.149 | Orig ISP: Aknet Ltd. | City: Bishkek | Country: Kyrgyzstan

Ibadatova-Aigerim15@outlook.com

Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:18 pm

Good day! Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name is Aigerim. I hope, that I to you like on a photo. I wish to meet the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search adequate the man for serious relations and marriage in the future. Dream of all my life - to meet love. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: Ibadatova-Aigerim15@outlook.com

With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience. Bye, Aigerim,

Header:

Return-Path: <ceu62240@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (176.98.84.15) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 10:09:25 +0200
Message-ID: <532668541C709216CCD1E10A0C1D8E04105AC218@unknown>
Subject: Hello friend!

Orig IP: 176.98.84.15 | Orig ISP: Tov Tv&radio Company 'tim' | City: Uman | Country: Ukraine

Same stolen image as the previous post.

svet.krasotka89_28@outlook.com

Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:18 pm

Good day! Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you wish to find and to meet with new and good the girl? My name Svetlana I think, that to you my photo. I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be balanced and interesting. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search serious the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to find love. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most significant moment in beginning of our relationship. At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: svet.krasotka89_28@outlook.com

With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience. Kiss, Svaetlana,

Header:

Return-Path: <kobachu@pop12.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (189.36.201.188) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 01:38:55 +0200
Message-ID: <2D564415D26855C06C54CA1DD32119BFA4C59071@unknown>
Subject: Salut dear friend!

Orig IP: 189.36.201.188 | Orig ISP: Orion Telecomunicações Comércio E Serviços Ltda | City: Fortaleza | Country: Brazil

The same stolen image was posted on April 9th, 2022.

Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:13 pm

Kind time of days! Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you wish to find and to meet with new and good the girl? My name Svetlana I think, that to you my photo. I in searches the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet present the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will let know about myself later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: svet.krasotka89_28@outlook.com

With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience. With the best regards, Svaetlana,

Header:

Return-Path: <gyota@syd.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (14.102.51.76) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 09:34:23 +0200
Message-ID: <740CCDD634CD6222AF1CAEFFACDCA8B61FF4D515@unknown>
To: adabwildoya@ymail.com
Subject: Good evening

Orig IP: 14.102.51.76 | Orig ISP: Elxire Data Services Pvt. Ltd. | City: Manali | Country: India

Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:24 pm

Good evening! Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name is Svetlana I wish to believe, that to you my photo. I wish to meet the person with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and marriage in the future. My purpose - to find love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will write about myself later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular email: svet.krasotka89_28@outlook.com

I will wait your answer with huge impatience. All kind, Svaetlana

Header:

Return-Path: <civ36510@rio.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (103.239.54.123) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 17:19:22 +0200
Message-ID: <928CC3CFBC5F8F889F254D9F25AD9C3064BABC42@unknown>
Subject: Hey person

Orig IP: 103.239.54.123 | Orig ISP: Cogetel Online, Cambodia, Isp | City: Phnom Penh | Country: Cambodia

HappyNataliia_3489@outlook.com

Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:05 pm

Kind time of days!
Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you wish to find and to meet with new and lovely the girl?
My name is Nataliia I wish to believe, that I to you like on a photo. I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating.
I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl.
But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches serious the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further.
My purpose - to meet the beloved of all my life.
I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future.
At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will tell about myself later.
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience. Bye, Nataliia.

Header:

Return-Path: <fikriferdiawan@smkn3-jbg.sch.id>
Received: from APC01-PSA-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-psaapc01hn2205.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [52.100.0.205])
Message-ID: <2ea3489266a28883a006ff54a06455ae8da674c857@smkn3-jbg.sch.id>
Reply-To: Natashik <HappyNataliia_3489@outlook.com>
Subject: i am adore!,
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 11:21:52 +0200

Orig IP: 52.100.0.205 | Orig ISP: Microsoft-corp-msn-as-block | City: Boydton | Country: United States

Anna_sharkk@outlook.com

Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:34 pm

Good day!
good day and good mood.
I want a friendly man to establish a very reliable relationship. I are alone and I am very lonely.
I thought write you maybe we can get closer, I can attach you photo , give information more about you.
I locate in the center of Eastern Europe and Near Asia-Georgia. My name is Anna. I am 35 years old.
I was born May 28. My zodiac sign - gemini.
If you share my desire to meet then I am very happy about our communication. Attach me your photos and I will send my images too.
Positive day! All the best, Anna.

Header:

Received: from NAM02-SN1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-sn1nam02hn2246.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [52.100.159.246])
Message-ID: <200c45ee1adef4f251fbb219f0240e8ba71be4@alumno.uaemex.mx>
Reply-To: Anechka <Anna_sharkk@outlook.com>
Subject: gratitude
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 21:12:01 +0200
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Stolen picture received with the message:

Post a reply