Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

morinebaby1988@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

morinebaby1988@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 1:10 pm

http://www.own look.com/morine30/

Woman
Seeking a:
Man
USA
City:
new york

Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Morine, I am new here, I like your profile and i will be happy if you contact me through my email (morinebaby1988@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you about myself and also share more pictures with you, I will be waiting for your mail. Take Care.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: morinebaby1988@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Received: from [41.214.45.108]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 02:17:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: This is the brief information about me, I will also like to know more about you.

Dear one,

I really thank you for responding to my little invitation for friendship. l hope you are very fine and enjoying yourself.

My name is Miss Morine Barre, I am from Somalia in Northeastern part of Africa (Horn of Africa) and I am presently residing in a Church Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Civil War that was fought in my Country some years ago which has restarted again recently, I was born on Tuesday, the 1st day of March, 1988 (twenty-four (24) years old), single and never married, 5ft 8 inches tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. I love singing, watching television. I also love sharing ideas with people.
I lost my Parents during this deadly Political War that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Somalia. My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late Father was a successful Businessman and also a politician who was an active supporter of the Government at that time.

Because of the War, all the members of my family were murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set ablaze. I was lucky and escaped death because I was living in school when this deadly incident took place. I am the only one alive as I managed to make my way to a nearby Country called Senegal with the Help of United Nations Officials. I have vowed not to return to my Country again as going there will bring back the ugly memory of the past to me.
There is something which has been bothering me and I kept it to myself for long because, I am afraid to disclose it to anyone, to avoid betrayals and somebody taking advantage of me. But if you will promise me that you will stand by me as a friend then I will open up to you.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislike, your hobbies, and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached to this mail is my picture, may God guide and protect you. I will be waiting for your reply. Have a wonderful day.

Yours Truly,
Morine.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 12:19 pm

morinebaby1988@yahoo.com

Hello Dear!

Thank you for reaching me. I hope the good Lord is protecting you. My Dear as I told you that I lost my parents in the War. As I am writing this mail to you I have the confidence that the time for me to smile has come. I see you as a good friend, who God will use to wipe away my tears. My discussion with you now is as a result of so many days of fasting and praying, and after I carefully read through your profile, I have the faith that we will make good friends not minding the short period of our communication and relationship.

I reside in the Church Orphanage Home in Dakar Senegal. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person I have now is, Rev Father John Martins of St. James Church which is located inside the Orphanage Home here. His office telephone number is (+221-77-415-8438) or (00221774158438).

I am so lucky that the Reverend in charge of the Orphanage Home, Rev Father John Martins gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that I use to read and reply your mails and there is no such opportunity to chat, I am living in female's hostel, I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number. When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Morine Barre. He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

My Dear, my Late Father Dr. Augustine Barre was a Politician and an International Businessman. My Father loved me so much that he always gives me the best of everything he can.
Also When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Financial Institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is 8.1 Million US Dollars.
I have my late Father's Statement of Account and his Death Certificate. I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account.
Immediately after this transfer to your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.

The reason I need you most in this transfer is that when I contacted the Bank to transfer the money to me they said that they cannot transfer it to me because I am still a refugee that I need a husband or a foreign partner that must join me before they can transfer it, since they cannot guarantee my security in the Orphanage Home after transferring such amount of money to me.

I know that it is too early in our relationship for me to tell you about this money but because of my suffering condition here, I decided to let you know earlier, so that i can be free to start a new life and finish my studies as soon as possible. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me, that you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me or deceive me. I promise to be your lovely friend.
I will also be happy to read your reply so that I will know if you are still ready to help me transfer the money into your account. Please remember I am not telling you this because you are begging for money but because you are helping someone in serious need of the help. In my next mail I will tell you more about this money and the leading Financial Institution which the money was deposited in the United Kingdom, so that you can contact them for confirmation. My dear, I have never told any person about the existence of this money and I will like you to keep it secret because I am afraid not to lose the money or my life. I am humbly waiting for your mail.

Yours Truly,
Morine
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Morine Barre
morinebaby1988@yahoo.com

Hello my Dear,

I thank you once again for reaching me. I am not really fine because of the situation here as i told you earlier. I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support in life. And I am very happy because you accepted to help me out.
I have attached my late fathers death certificate, deposit slip and my refugee id card, please keep them safe.
Really it sounds somehow to trust somebody that you have never seen in person but one thing you need to understand is that anybody who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every where and when I came in contact with you I felt relaxed believing that God has answered my fasting and prayers. I was moved physically and spiritually.
Also I have kept this secret for so long, but I cannot do myself any good without reaching out to a nice person who can help me out, instead of staying here wasting time. I appreciate your effort to assist me to be out and free and to help me to get the money from the Bank.
In this regards I will like you to contact the Bank with their contact information below, please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibility of assisting me transfer the Eight Million, One Hundred Thousand US Dollars (8.1 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late Father of which I am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country.
Let them know that it is Miss Morine Barre instructed you and I will also confirm that to them.

Below are the Bank contact information:

BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC:
Mr. Donald Morgan
Address: Bank of Scotland Tower The Mund EdinburghP.O.Box : 48993
Post code: EH1 1YZ United Kingdom
RAPID TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
Tel +447024025041
+447031836471
Fax +448709747757
E-mail. rtdbnkofscotlandplc@w.cn
bosrapidtransferdepartment@w.cn
dmorganbosrapidtransfer@w.cn

DEPOSIT INFORMATION CODE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Name of depositor:Dr. AUGUSTINE BARRE
Nationality: SOMALIA
Next of kin : MISS, MORINE BARRE
Amount deposited:( $ 8. 1 Million USD)
Account Number: BSC746112451/DM/2/A

I am well known in the orphanage home here as the Choir Leader because I lead in the church choir but my real name is Miss. Morine Barre. The name of the manager on foreign transfer as I was informed is Donald Morgan.
Please try and contact them to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the money into your account in your country. My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life.
I have mapped out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom. As I told you before, this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you will send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you.
Please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money. It is my future and my life. I will not like people to know about this fund because I am afraid not to lose my life or the money.
I will be waiting to hear from you soonest, so that I will know the response from the Bank. Please do it to help me not because you are begging for money but for the love you have for me.
Take good care of yourself.

Yours Truly
Morine.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.