Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

charlesbend77@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

charlesbend77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 3:27 am

On WDF:

we can chat on yahoo messenger if you care to know more about me my id is charlesbend77@yahoo.com or you text 717-585-0418 i live in PA

carrmann77
47 y/o male from folsom, USA
engineer
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1965 - April - 22
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 35 - 55
Relationship Activity Partner, Marriage, Relationship, Romance
I am an easy going person, always like to put smile on my face. I am caring, loving, romantic and above all a Godly person. It is true when they say you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ ' ll never get to know somebody until you talk with them, I think this is an avenue to interrac

Ideal match description:
someone who will give me conditional love

Tracking report:

To charlesbend77@yahoo.com
Total Opened 4 times by 1 readers
Opened 9-May-12 at 6:22:21 AM (GMT +1:00) - 2 hour 11 min 20 sec after sending
Opened on 65.49.68.177

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 65.49.68.177
Originating ISP: Hurricane Electric
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

Email:

how are you?

Header:

Received: from [65.49.68.177]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 05:22:22 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 65.49.68.177
Originating ISP: Hurricane Electric
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

-
+17175850418
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Harrisburg City Zone-1, PA
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Pa
Bandwidth.com provides Skype-In local numbers that can be redirected anywhere in the world.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added phone number editing and trace.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Adams Antonio <adams.antonio1959@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 22, 2012 4:17 pm

On single123:

I don't know what to say after seeing your profile Picture, what a beauty you are, but in a short note, I will say that am thrilled. Please write me back on adams.antonio1959 AT y a h o o com

Adams

Profile elements:

I am:
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
United States
State:
New Jersey
City:
Englishtown
Zip Code:
Description:
I am different from most, I don't think, believe, feel or do the same as everyone else.....I am OK with that too. I get pleasure out of giving/helping.....brings me great joy to make someone smile and laugh....even at times it is at my own "expense." I know just as you do, that I can tell you all sorts of wonderful things about me and you can choose to believe or not.....the only way we can both know if we are real, honest, genuine.....is to take the time to to get to know .....to see if our actions match our words. If your interested in getting to know that man that I am, to see if we connect on may levels.....as I hope you are.....I look forward to hearing from you.

Email:

xxx,

Thanks for replying back my mail. Let me start by telling you more about myself. My Name as you have already known is Adams Antonio, I am a widower, I was married until last 3 years when my wife died of cancer, we had a daughter and she is my only child. She is 25 years old, and she is in Oxford university now, her name is Mary. She lives with my mom whenever she comes back to States.

Some people say that i look younger than my age and they say that a lot but that’s nature got it from my mom; she doesn't look her age for once lol.... I am 53 years old, I was born in Caracas Venezuela and also went to high school there, I later went to United Kingdom for my university and came out with bachelors. I relocated to Englishtown, New Jersey to continue my career as a petroleum engineer; I work only on contract basis.

I am a nice person and my friends do tell me that but in a way, I know that am nice my hobbies are very simple, I like traveling and also I love arts, drawing is one of the things I like most, at a point in my life I thought I will be an artist but you know that life has its own way, so I guess that nature just wanted to make good drawing a part of me but if I had tried becoming an artist, I know for sure that I will excel in it, but that's by the way. I also love hiking and also watching TV not all the time though!!! lol..... I do not like staying in one place, I love moving around, and my job even helps me to travel a lot, what about you? Like traveling???

Before I forget, I hate lairs, I would never lie no matter what the situation may be, I do not do that to gain fame or praises, take for instance when a friend’s wife is cheating and you know that she is not faithful to her husband, when the husband starts suspecting her and ask me if the wife is infidel, looking at the family with little kids, I would say Yes. Why? Cause if he gets to find out tomorrow, he would hate me for lying to him. although am suppose to protect the interest of the kids in that marriage by lying but if I tell the truth, it might cause a havoc in that family. But i prefer to stand by the truth this is what I mean when I said that I don't do that to gain fame or recognition. Tell me about you? How do you feel with liars?

I want a real friendship and that's why I pray to God all the time to find me a true friend and I pray to find a good relationship, I want to build a friendship that will be strong and everlasting lol...... I will want you to know about me and my family too, I live sometimes with my daughter and mom and I want a soul mate, do you believe in soul mates? I am the only son and child of my parent, last year my friend got married to a lady he met online and now they have a beautiful baby girl. He was the one that advised me to try dating online and I pray it will favor me like him.

I won't write all of this without telling you about my sweet mom, she is the one woman I will ever be proud of, she made sure I had everything I wanted when she separated with my dad and she took me to herself, although I later lost my dad and that was 8months after they separated, I will also be happy to read from you, tell me all you want in a man and also who or what your dream man should look or be like?

I will wait for your next email, tell me more about you ok! I will stop here for now and hope to read from you ASAP. I think these are the basic things you should know about me for now.

Have a nice time and God bless.
And please keep in touch
Adams Antonio

Header:

Received: from [172.162.66.180]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:37:22 +0100 (BST)
Subject: More about me

Originating IP: 172.162.66.180
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: charlesbend77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 22, 2012 4:18 pm

On Facebook,
Adams Antonio
Contractor at Oil and Gas Industry
Went to Venezuela
Lives in Englishtown, New Jersey
From Caracas, Venezuela
The profile was made Saturday.
I am different from most, I don't think, believe, feel or do the same as everyone else.....I am OK with that too. I get pleasure out of giving/helping.....brings me great joy to make someone smile and laugh....even at times it is at my own "expense." I know just as you do, that I can tell you all sorts of wonderful things about me and you can choose to believe or not.....the only way we can both know if we are real, honest, genuine.....is to take the time to to get to know .....to see if our actions match our words. If your interested in getting to know that man that I am, to see if we connect on may levels.....as I hope you are.....I look forward to hearing from you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

y_norbert01@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:35 pm

On net log,

wow........i am certainly speechless....what manner of beauty
bestowed on one person. You must have been created on God's resting day

i was looking perusing through a list of profiles when i found yours. i looked at it carefully and found out that we have lots in
common, especially in the area of smiling like no one is watching,
as ur picture suggested that. That is a very sexy picture u have
there. it reminds me of the likes of the duchess of castle bridge,
lady Jane who was made queen of England cos of her charming beauty, most catching enough she was a maid to the former queen Anna Boleyn when King Henry sited her in court (British History...tell u more later)lol. Hope u don't mind my humorous comparatives as i couldn't

think of a better comparative than this.hehe. They were all damn
beautiful.what do u say dear??? we could get to know each other more and better...would u like tht?.....chuckling.

Love Always
Norb

Hi Dear Friend,

Am so glad u found time to reply me, in fact am honored.... I really couldn't control my adrenaline awaiting a reply from u. i appreciate that u loved my compliments, hum our and history lessons too in my introduction. I believe every one has a drop of greatness in him/her...well i do my best to express what i feel and see....heheh. Its been a while since such beauty caught my eyes...he he.

Let me say a little abt me...I am a soft hear ted gentleman...lol.....very playful and a gentle man who so loves to touch and be touched, I am a giver and love to treat my honey with a lot of love and with very deep respect. I guess 20 years of being a good church boy was not so bad for me after all eh, lol (kidding). Well I do love to play in the sand and on the beach but honestly my goal is to hook up with my best friend and love her with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul and all my body.......heheheh. I just want one girl on the "forever" program. So make your own judgment here honey. I am tired of traveling and playing alone in the sang box... hehehe Come play in the sand with me hon... hehehehe.... grrrr ruff rufff.. So would u love to be my best friend????

Did u know that friendships are based on love & trust, kindness to one another, patients, long suffering, gentleness, and all the fruits of the spirit. Love has to be nurtured and watered to survive?

Perhaps we could chat soon. my yahoo id is y_norbert01@yahoo.com whats ur id so we could chat...lol
Just add me up now am waiting for you on yahoo messenger ok

Profile elements:

y_norbert01
norbert Young
52 years old - male - Satellite Provider
193 visitors since 19 March 2012.

With the second picture - busted as scammer on chinalovematch.net
username geraldmark50
Height :
Last Login: 2011-04-07
This is a particularly cunning and bad Nigerian black liar, cheat the money of many Chinese women members on the other dating sites, some members have experiences that they cheated on other sites, we published in the identification liar "at a glance Member letter, the members read them carefully.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

y_norbert01@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Tracking report:

To y_norbert01@yahoo.com
Opened 10-Jun-12 at 10:45:10 PM (GMT +1:00) - 3 hour 17 min 23 sec after sending
Location , UNITED KINGDOM (80% likelihood)
Opened on 85.237.211.141
Language en-US,en;q=0.8
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/17.0.963.12 Safari/535.11

Originating IP: 85.237.211.141
Originating ISP: Areti Internet Ltd
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

edwardnelson415@yahoo.com - different gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:09 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6510 where the email adress edwardnelson415@yahoo.com is reported with a different gallery

On Facebook,
Edward Nelson aka edward.nelson.3979
Worked at Self Employed and Loving It!

On Person,
howard4567 aka nelson042
State/Region: New York
City: United States Military Acade
Distance: N/A
Last login: May 22, 2012, 12:15

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

andersoncagebill@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 pm

On net log,

wow dear how are you? you really look so cute and decent, and seem to look like the type of woman i am looking for. i am a serious man here that want a good woman in my life who i can trust and build the rest of my life with, i wish to chat with you and if possible we will use a web cam so we can see each other becaues i found out that alot of fake people are here i dont want any scam in my life.i really appreciate your beauty and i hope to hear from you soonest. thanks Anderson

i am from USA but i live in London UK, can we chat on yahoo messenger , what is your chat id , so we can share pics and still talk cam to cam if you don't mind, so we can know each other very well.

here is my email, andersoncagebill@yahoo.com, i will wait your mail and your add on yahoo messenger. happy Easter dear i hope you enjoying your weekend and i hope to hear from you soonest.

Profile elements:

andersonbill101
male - 44 years
Active since 22 February 2013.

i believe in God

Name anderson cage bill
Date of birth 11/05/1968
Native language English
Company shell oil and gas company
Profession oil extractor (Other)
Looking for Relationship Business contacts
Hobbies football and cooking
Love status Single
I fancy Women

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: andersoncagebill@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Email:

well dear, i must tell you that i am so damn happy to receive your email, i am so happy right now, well you already know i am from USA but i live in UK , my wife is late and i have a son Scott by name, i am a widowed for over two years now, i am a simple man that love and respect my woman and my family as well, i work as a contractor with shell oil and gas company as an oil extractor. so tell me what you do and what you like and dis like and where you are spending your holiday now and what you do for a living? i will be waiting for your mail and i wish to have more of your picture as well.
thanks Anderson

Header:

Return-Path: <andersoncagebill@yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.46.246.137]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 05:18:54 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 196.46.246.137
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: andersoncagebill@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:36 pm

On Facebook,
Anderson Cage Bill aka anderson.cagebill
Worked at Shell
Joined Facebook March 8, 2013.

The stolen image used as profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stevejackson944@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 12, 2013 7:36 pm

On net log,

Hey,

I know you dont know me and we have not melt before. I saw your profile and i like the pics of you..Don't you think that smile is too much for someone like me and every other same man to handle? You can take every same man down to his knees with that smile of yours. You have a nice pics. I am single and i think i could like to know you.

Am Steve.

Thanks for the response.Can i know more about you, just tell me anything about you and what you do for a living and for fun, as i am all willing to hear from you. Ask anything and i'll tell you about me but like they say, ladies first so you take the lead lol...

Steve.

Well let me tell you a bit about my self. My Father from USA , Mother from France, i was brought up in Paris. I lost my dad when i was 19 years old and am the only child of my parents.. My family is now made up of me, Ray and my mom. I was once a happy man but i ran out of luck 2007 years ago when i lost my wife to death in a car accident, mom is the only source i have now taking care of my son when am out on a contract work just like i am right now in West Africa (Nigeria). I have been contracted by KCADEUTAG DRILLING COMPANY if you are interested in knowing more about me and my job this is my company website lol ( ) and i was sent to drill some barres of crude oil from the soil here in Nigeria. We were inform that Nigeria and Saudi Arabia has best quality of crude oil in their soil.. Some expatriate were sent to Saudi Arabia for a look up. Tell me, Have you ever travel out of your country before now? For some short period of time now, i notices that Africa has all the natural creatures and wide animals in some areas. Lol.. I like fishing sport and to learn other peoples culture and life's style for a positive change in life. But am looking forward coming back home as soon am done with the contract here. I always welcome friends,because if you have friends ,true friends then you are truly blessed! Beauty attracts men but
wisdom keeps them.Anyway do you have a private mail where i can write you privately or skype for a chat?? i care to know you more.. If there is anything you will like to know about me that i didn't say you are free to ask me. Hoping to read from you..

Cares,
Steve.

Yes i have an email for proper communication... my email is stevejackson944@gmail.com

Profile elements:
stevejackson944
male - 51 years, Lake City, United States

Name
steve jackson
Date of birth 06/01/1962
Location Lake City United States
Native language English
Profession Engineer (Other)
Looking for Relationship
Hobbies cooking and music
Love status Single
I fancy Women
Am just like every other man around you but with a very big sense of humor. I believe in bringing out the best in me with a view of touching other peoples life. I want the best for others and myself. Why don't you give me a try and see what stuff am made off.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.