Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Scott Davidson

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Scott Davidson

Unread postby goofygal1118 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Email I received this morning:

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXD
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:38 AM
Subject: Hello Baby PLEASE HELP

Sweetheart

We are here now and at least we can breathe a little, we have been holding our breathe all these while.

Honey my problem now is, I have some valuable documents and my money (GBP100, 000.00) Great British pounds which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack. I was to use this money to buy Diamonds & other Gemstones from some Indian dealers in Netherlands and supply to a company in New Mexico and some Mexican dealers in Texas whom I already had contract agreement with. Honey, as the Head of the technical crew in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to move along with the passengers because the captain, other crew members and I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT are completely discharged. However, I have sent signal to our headquarter in UK to send another guy that will lead the technical team back to the US from Netherlands because I will have to take flight back home.

Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do and at this time I need you to stand by me. I don't know what to do now; I want to quickly send you the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest. I know we have not met each other but I TRUST you and I have given you my whole heart, that is why I want you to help me keep that money because if I lose that money it will really make me disenchanted and there may not be joy in my heart when we meet and I do not want that to be the case. I already trust you because I know you love me and i know you will never disappoint or hurt me since we are already love ourselves. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.

I will discuss with one of the security company here, so that they can proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank here and I don’t want to loose the money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it.

Please note that they will not know the content of the package as I do not want anything to happen to it,okay?

Honey quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you once I arrange with a security company:-

Your Full Name
Your Receiving Address:
Phone number.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Love you

Paul
goofygal1118
New survivor

Unread postby goofygal1118 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:47 pm

"Paul O'Donnell" from Sydney, Australia

goofygal1118
New survivor

p_odonnell@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 pm

On Facebook,
Paul O'Donnell aka paul.odonnell.336
Lives in Sydney, Australia
Divorced
From Sydney, Australia
Religious Views: Christian
Active since May 14, 2011.

Favourite quotes:
Where do I apply for a passport to your heart

Am God fearing , easygoing , loving , passionate and affectionate ,friends says I have witty sense of humor , I am easy understandable , Love to help and receive in return ,I give all for love ,I am a world traveler ,I love to laugh and have a good time, I enjoy movies, dancing, reading, cards, theater, jazz festivals - all kinds of stuff. I am a happy person and would like to have someone to go out with and enjoy things too,I enjoy being outside doing just about anything. I e njoy quiet evening, cooking and I am family oriented. I live life to the fullest. I love to laugh. I am a hopeless romantic .Love undying passion with the right woman .I am completely independent ,have a career that keeps me busy,am a positive thinker and do much listening with peoples ideas .I do much listening rather than making quick reaction,I have a positive outlook on life . I consider myself to be warm, open and honest with others. I'm a faithful person and expect the same from my partner.

Stolen pictures used, not reported before:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby goofygal1118 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Header:

Received: from [196.46.71.251]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 21:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Paul From Facebook

Header trimmed. FF.
goofygal1118
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Originating IP: 196.46.71.251
Originating ISP: Wireless Business Solutions (pty) Ltd, Iburst
City: Cape Town
Country of Origin: South Africa
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

daniel_u1965@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:14 pm

On net log:

What a nice and sparkling smile. I wouldn't trade that smile for anything. I don't know you, I was searching for a friend, when i stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile, couldn't stop myself from saying hello. Please always wear that smile.honestly i will love to know you more better.

My Regards...Daniel

Hello pretty, thank you so much is my pleasure too honestly i am new here i do not come here so often i will be very happy to know you more better,i just came across your profile and i stop to check and i was carried away by your look honestly i am getting old i just need a real heart to love and trust because i have been through a lot in life i will be very happy if i can learn more about you thanks i am on my way to work now i just hope to read from you again once again thanks .my regards...Daniel

pretty i want to know you more better please give me a chance

Here is my email daniel_u1965@hotmail.com please tell me about your self i want more of you thanks and have a great day i want to know you

Profile elements:

daniel_u1965
male - 47 years, London, United Kingdom
Active since 31 January 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: daniel_u1965@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Email:

Hello pretty things about me,

I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, workout and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter i strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals and love my daughter who is 12years old. She is the most precious and only family i have now, if we Should have a relationship and you ever have the opportunity to meet her she will steal your heart away, before I can! I am very involved, volunteer & I deal on all kind of art works. I honor my commitments, enjoy being a devoted father or even a family man should I find a person who appreciates this quality.

I was born is Italy,but raised UK, Manchester City, in the year 1965, august 22, i am a sculptor and i have my gallery here in London, i was the only child of my family.i got married very late in life, just because my job would not let me do it as i was always moving from place to place, i ended up becoming a married man late in life, at this time, i was no longer traveling, we got our only child (Edna) after 6 years of marriage, and not too long from there, our marriage lasted for 10 years before death did it's worst to me. I lost my parents very early in life and i am the only child of my parents., I lost my wife during child birth 2 years ago. when she was about given birth of or second child, But it was very unfortunate that i lost her and the baby.. it still hurt me.. but thank God i still have my daughter Edna with me..

i do love to laugh very often as it is one thing that keep me going on, i don't smoke but do drink, but never got drunk, i love to live a simple life and i am very open and flexible to situations, my most favorite meal is spaghetti with fried chicken, i also love vegetarian.

I really do not know what and what to tell you, but if you can ask me on anything you wish to know, it will be my greatest pleasure telling you..

Thanks and have a great day..
Kisses...Daniel

Header:

Return-Path: <daniel_u1965@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL002-W89 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 05:53:50 -0700
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: daniel_u1965@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:17 pm

On Facebook,

Benjamin Smiths aka daniel.scott.50364592
Medical Laboratory Scientist at British Petroleum (BP)
Studied at King's College London
Past: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Pretoria, South Africa
Joined Facebook February 19, 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.