Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alison Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alison Angel

Unread postby The Enchantress » Tue May 15, 2012 10:42 am

Patti Love - patti_love15@yahoo.com - lenacares005@yahoo.com

Claims single, no children, living in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, USA

IP and location of this scammer = 41.138.188.103 = Lagos, Nigeria

am extremely energetic, open, purposeful, strong-willed and open-minded, independently-thinking, very easy-going, kind-hearted, sociable, passionate. I am very curious. I dream of a very good, loving and friendly family. I appreciate a good sense of humour, openness and dont stand lies. I am interested in many things whatever it would be. Reading is a wonderful way for me to understand myself and outer world, my inner images and fantasies. I am much into dances. I enjoy music, photography. I am fond of animals. I love traveling as well as learning foreign cultures and languages. I like bright personalities with their own point of view.
My Match:For me the most important thing in my man and our relations is for us to feel and understand each other to the smallest inch. I like active, sociable, humorous, educated and tender men. I like when my man can surprise me and bring joy out of the smallest things in life and will appreciate the same attitude to himself. I dont focus on outer beauty, but rather on the inside content.

Hello XXX,
Thank you for writing me back here... please tell me a about you, what you want, where you live and what you do. Please don't forget to add one or two pictures of you as you promised... hoping to read from you soonest.
Patti.

Hello ,
I'm so glad to read from you again, Thanks for the information about you and the pictures, i must confess i'm proud of you achievements too'... here is things about myself. I would say i'm from Cincinnati, OH, United States because that's where my Dad's from but i lost him while i was just a kid, i never got much of him , so i have not spent most of my life in the States but i love to meet and make friends with people from all around the world, i have live with my mother in Lagos, Nigeria a beautiful city, she is originally from the Lagos, when i was a kid we use to travel between the States and Nigeria, it was always fun, but after my Dad's death she relocated to Nigeria, where we both Live till i grew up to be a lady.. I love to meet new people, regardless where they come from, what matter most is good communication with honesty, i believe in honesty as it the key to a successful relationship.

My real name is Patti Woods, 27 years old, single never married height: 5'8'(1.73 cm) Weight:121 Lb.(55 Kg.) Body Type:Average Hair Color: Blond and my Eye Color: Hazel, no kids.. I work with an international orphanage home a charitable organization that is affiliated to UNICEF here, we work in all around the world helping the homeless kids mostly Orphans, we help keep the less privileged kids off the street and give them good life, i have a great passion for kids and that's why i love working with them, seeing them happy and smile around bring joy and happiness to me. I help as a volunteer teacher and nurse because i have degree in nursing, i am an RN nurse, i teach and take care of kids from the ages of 5 to 10. I am a very down to earth lady, caring, kind and romantic lady, i love to travel, have fun and meet new people, i love Sports and i love to be in a very good Shape, i also have a very good and high sex drive and love to try new things and be happy.

I am not a one night stand type, and i'm glad that's not what you are looking for cause i would be the wrong person if that is what you're looking for, as i'm not here for pen pal.
What i want in my life right now is some one that has so much energy that can give me the best of caring, affections and love making, trying new things together and going on a very good adventurous trips together, that's while I'm on the site, i don't care where the person is from, i just want to meet some one with a good heart who has the fear of God in him, someone that we can actualize our dreams and happiness together.

Hoping you don't lose your interest on me because of where i live!

PS, I have attached more pictures for your viewing pleasure i hope you like them and i do want to see yours!
Patti

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

Re: patti_love15@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:32 am

On MySpace,
Patti Woods aka Patti
Female, 31, Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Active since 03. Mai 2010.

I am interested in many things whatever it would be. Reading is a wonderful way for me to understand myself and outer world, my inner images and fantasies. I am much into dances. I enjoy music, photography. I am fond of animals. I love traveling as well as learning foreign cultures and languages. I like bright personalities with their own point of view.

The email adress lenacares005@yahoo.com is used with a different gallery, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=409.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jane.matrix@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm

On FMF:

Hello how is your weekend? my name is jane matrix from u.s.a but presently in west African . Am looking for relationship and sex partner and you write to my private mail if you are intrest in me.... jane.matrix@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

jane2015
Profile: care lady looking for a relationship and sex partner
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: African American with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

I WANT A RESPONSIBLE MAN THAT KNOW HOW TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF WOMAN

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jane.matrix@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Email:

Hello

Thanks for your message and I want you to tell me more about you? What is your real name? Where are you from and what kind of work do you do? Are you single or married?Let me take this time to tell you about me. My real name is Jane Matrix from London city in England and I just finished my school and I am looking for a relationship with a responsible man and I like sex.

Jane

Header:

Received: from [41.184.112.50]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.138.524
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:27:31 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.184.112.50
Originating ISP: Ipnx Nigeria Limited
City: Ibadan
Country of Origin: Nigeria

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jessicatriger@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:26 am

Username: jessica
Email Address: jessicatriger@yahoo.com
IP: 93.186.23.236

Originating IP: 93.186.23.236
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited - Blackberry...
City: London
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

I want a man that is honest, compassionate, loving, caring, good sense of humor, someone that i can confide in and will be there for me when i need him most, someone that i can sleep with and wake at night whisper some sweet words to my ears just to make me happy, someone that is happy on his own skin financially stable, i will do all the best to make him not regret

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jessicatriger@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:27 am

On Facebook,
Jessica Triger aka jessica.triger
Medical Social Worker at National Institutes of Health (NIH) - New York, New York
Studied at University of Cambridge - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Houston, Texas
Knows English, Spanish
Joined Facebook November 19, 2012.

.I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations. I enjoy traveling and the adventures of the outdoors. Getting away is important because I think everyone should see what else is out there...... I would like to meet someone who has similar interests, but who can introduce different activities into my life

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alison Angel

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:39 pm

lisagal13 Profile: looking for the right man here
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Moravian Falls, North Carolina, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: WindowedI Want Children? I Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
there is a lifestyle of marriage in the lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed.i am looking for that quality of marriage are youi want a man that is not not too hard to trust again and can give that trust to a woman to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life

About Me
lisa roland by name, am Originally from Norway but i have live in different places in the state like Califonia, Az, but i live in south Carolina at this moment, just moved there with my grandma about 2 month back..

My Perfect First Date
I want a man that is not not too hard to trust again and can give that trust to a woman to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life, There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed.I am looking for that quality of marriage are you?

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:57 pm

alicecoley26 Profile: am seeking for honest and newlife forever to get marry in person
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Saint Louis, Missouri, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
i need someone caringloyalloving and honnesta man to share the good and the badthe sweet and the sour..

About Me
i want you to know that i need Someone who can share their world without losing their identity and be the man of my dreams.will you like to be the man of my dreams .will you like to care of me and me share the rest of my life with you.will you be the man for my life....

My Perfect First Date
this is yahoomessenger im alicecoley26 @ yahoo dot come add me ther now or send mail
alicecoley26@yahoo.com

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

svetcvet@ro.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:13 am

Anthea factory:

I like you! Yes it is true!!! I am rather open minded girl ad I am not afraid of telling what I think and more over what I feel so I like you and that's al. I hope that you are not against my sincerity?! I prefer to be honest with a man I like so this time it is you and I would like to get your answer. It can be yes or no…. Frankly saying I prefer yes?))))))) I can't believe that you don't like me so here is the address svetcvet@ro.ru for you and I will be waiting for your answer. Remember: Yes or Not!
Svetlana

Svetlana Member Name: svetcvet
Caucasian / White, 26, Single - Never Married
Chernovtsy, , Ukraine

A single,romantic,kind and sincere lady...that is me!

I like to try new things, to spend good time with
friends and family... To cook something very tasty for them
and make people around me happy. I'm here to find my only
one, my heart and soul... I think that every woman needs
the man to take care of him.

I'm looking for my beloved man to become his support
and care. I'd like to find the man, who can like me the
person I am... I want to be a friend, a lover and just a
good wife for him. Wish him to be sincere in his feelings
and courage as a real man.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:42 pm

bnbvnmnn Profile: add me female genitalia@yahoo.com
Age & Gender: 37 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Washington, District Of Columbia, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
add me female genitalia.com

About Me
add me female genitalia@yahoo.com
Wayne

Next

Return to Romance scams.