Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of William C. Mayville Jr.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of William C. Mayville Jr.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 pm

The stolen image used belongs to Major General William C. Mayville Jr. (USA), ISAF Regional Commander East.

williammayville@live.com

On net log,

Hallo hübsche Dame,

Sie sind sehr schön, ich muss sagen!, Es ist mir ein Vergnügen wünscht Ihnen einen glückseligen Tag Ich möchte dein Freund sein.
Ich bin ein alleinerziehender Vater mit einer Tochter und seine mein Wunsch, Sie näher kennen als Freund und mehr als nur ein Freund. Vielleicht können wir etwas Greifbares unsere Freundschaft zu machen.

Sie können mich hier kontaktieren in meinem E-Mail-Adresse (williammayville@live.com) so kann ich Ihnen mein Foto privat

liebevoll,

William

Translation:

Hello pretty lady,

You are very beautiful, I must say! 'It is a pleasure I wish you a blissful day I want to be your friend.
I am a single father with a daughter and my desire to know you better as a friend and more than just a friend. Maybe we can do something tangible to our friendship.

You can contact me at my email address (williammayville@live.com) so I can give you my private photo

with love,

William

Profile elements:
williammayville - no picture
male - 56 years, New York City, United States

Name
William Mayville
Date of birth
04/07/1956
United States
Native language
English
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: williammayville@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

Many thanks and your message and the good will wish of Valentine, you are the first person to say that to me in a very long time, thanks a million times,I really appreciate it.
It's quite a pleasure to know you and I want to say that am so happy to relate with you as a friend before any thing else. Once again I'm William Mayville from Dublin-Ireland Republic of UK. I serve in US Special Seal in Syria under the United Nations Observation Team.

Like I said earlier that I really like you and I want you to know that I mean every word. My heart is very open to love you even though we haven't known each other but I know that as long as we are willing and ready to love each other, all we need to do is open up to each other so that we can understand our self and develop our love in no time.
Friendship and relationship is one thing that I value so much in my life and I would want to use this opportunity to assure you that making you happy will be my satisfaction because the best way to be happy is by making people around you feel happy.

Since I lost my wife, life has been so empty for me but for the fact that my duties in the military occupies most of my time and the little free time I had I spent with my family. But if you are to be my wife then this is going to be a new era in my life,not as a soldier in the military field any more but a lovely husband at home.

I do hope to establish a security consultancy firm in Europe and USA where I will have to impact my knowledge and skills to the world after my contract with the UN is over.

Please tell me every thing about you and send me some photos of you and also find attached photo of me, hope you will like it.

kisses,

William.

Header:

Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of williammayville@live.com designates 65.55.34.153 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=williammayville@live.com
Received: from COL002-W33 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:09:24 -0800

Microsoft Hosting IP...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:33 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you doing today, hope all is well with you? I'm really happy for your message and thanks for the complements, i really appreciate and adore you so much. Please what work do you do?

Sorry for my late reply, I lost my laptop and ipad with my two phones ( iPhone and blackberry )last weekend when our patrol van came under attached, we went to accompany aid convoy to deliver medical and humanitarian aid to people and i left my bag in the van when it was bombed but we thank God that no one was in the van at that time.

I have one daughter and I hope you will love her and be her mother and my wife.
No mobile phone here, we communicate with military device systems only but I intend to buy Israeli mobile line when I get another phone, I was told it works here. you can add this email address to yahoo messenger and we can chat any time am free.

Once again i want you to know that I love you and i will always love you with all my heart and affections.

thank you,

William

Header:

Received: from COL002-W44 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s6.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:32:51 -0800
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

How are you doing today and very sorry for the silence, it was due to my busy schedule at work and am not having a laptop in the base, I only use the military device communication systems which is not allowed for private mails. But why have you not write me mail for so long?

You can't imagine how I feel not been able to reach you for many days because there is no means of reaching you, I can't contact you at night time and am always busy during the day. I want you to know that I truly love you and I will always love you.
Hoping that very soon we will be able to stay together as husband and wife, that's my utmost desire. loving you is always my wish and pleasure.
a million kisses and hugs for my sweet and lovely wife.

Affectionately,

William.

Header:

Received: from COL002-W54 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:41:44 -0800
X-Originating-Email: [williammayville@live.com]
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

williammayville@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:53 am

Email:

Sweet xxx,

Happy weekend and how are you doing today? I have just created a yahoo account to chat with you ( williammayville@ymail.com ) you can add me to your messenger and we can equally chat with the windows live messenger.
Oh sorry if I confused you, military device communication systems is just a communication equipment that we use to send uninterrupted messages.
Please let know your free time so that I can schedule an appointment with you, all time should me in GMT to beat the differences between us.

I expect to hear from you soon and always remember that I love you.

Kisses,

William.

Header:

Received: from COL002-W105 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 15:50:41 -0800
To:
Subject: Sweet xxx.
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 23:50:40 +0000
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

williammayville3@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:55 am

Email:

I sent you an email from My gmail account, williammayville3@gmail.com, hope we can chat there.

Header:

Received: from [173.193.202.116]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 02:30:38 +0000 (GMT)

Originating IP: 173.193.202.116
Originating ISP: Hosting Services
City: Chicago
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Email:

Sweet xxx,
It's yet another wonderful day before us and what a great opportunity it is as we are looking forward to improve on our relationship and know each other better.

Sweetheart, I am just writing to let you know how much I appreciate you. I really missed you and I can hardly believe that we have only known each other for only a few days now. I know that our feelings will only grow with each passing day. I hope that no matter what happens to us, that you will be happy. That would mean more to me than anything to me. Your happiness makes me feel whole and happy too. I need to know that you are okay.

What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to love him from foreign land and miles away? allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them, You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I know our life will only get better once we meet.

I try to put this feeling into words, but I fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about and never find till you come into my life. As the days passes by, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love any woman as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close.That is the love that I feel for you. Though the miles separate us, the bond of our love is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me whole each time I think of you. I can not describe the feeling I have when you cross my mind. I am so amazingly happy and content and forever I want to spend in your life, in your world, in your family, and in your arms.

I know that we can't be near each other very much at the moment, but if we just put up with being apart for a bit longer it will all work out and it'll be worth it in the end. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want us to grow old together. I hope this is only the beginning.

I really don't have any more words to you to than ( I LOVE YOU!!! ). Keep the flames of our love burning in your heart and a million kisses for you my love and a tight hug.

Affectionately,

William.

Header:

Received: from COL002-W22 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 03:57:22 -0700
X-Originating-Email: [williammayville@live.com]
Return-Path: williammayville@live.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: barr.williammayville@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:23 am

Email:

How are you xxx, am a little worried not hearing from you and I hope you are fine?

Please i really would like to hear from you. I don't know if my window live account (williammayville@live.com) have a problem, if you got all my messages or not, that's why am writing ypu from my yahoo account.

Kisses,

Received: from [37.130.229.149]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.137.519
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:20:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Barr. William Mayville" <barr.williammayville@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 37.130.229.149
Originating ISP: Hosting Services
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: <barr.williammayville@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:36 am

Email:

sweet baby,

Good evening and how are you doing today, hope you are fine, you did not reply my mail and that makes me worried. I hope to hear from you soon.

kisses,
William.

Header:

Received: from [64.62.201.16]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.138.524
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Barr. William Mayville" <barr.williammayville@yahoo.com>

IP address : 64.62.201.16
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: California
IP address city: Fremont
ISP of this IP : Hurricane Electric
Organization: Hurricane Electric
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.