Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pics and videos of Holly Lemyre

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen pics and videos of Holly Lemyre

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:17 am

Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please read that entire topic. Here are the main points in it:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Unfriend them then Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here.

Please post all the scammer's details:
Where did you meet? What is the website?
What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on her name in Skype.)
Who were you told to pay? Name, city, country?
any other details of scammer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

jody.martin.9277 on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:48 am

The victim met the scammer on Facebook and moved on Skype, where the record was made. The money request - $500.00 - was for Kim Lopez, Philippines, through Western Union.

On Facebook,
Jody Lopez Martin aka jody.martin.9277
Female

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kim.lopez745 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:27 pm

The victim met the scammer on chathour.com. The conversation moved on Facebook and Skype, where the record was done. The scammer asked for 500 euros, to be sent through Western Union.

On skype:
kim lopez kim.lopez745
asasca, Canada
BD: Friday, February 03, 1989
English
Female
no avatar picture

On Facebook,
Kim Lopez
Staff Nurse at Registered Nurse
Studied at univercity of california
Female

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kim.lopez84 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Report form nr. [#44]
What name did the scammer use?: kim lopez
Scammer's email address if you have it.:
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
Scammer's Skype name .: kim.lopez84
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: badoo
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: first facebook, then skype
How much money did they demand?: 500
Name you were told to send the money to. : winfred
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: javier
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: i didnt pay, this just happened an hour ago
he is still bugging me lol
he copied my friends list off fb, and threatened to share a link off some web host of my inappropriate behavior. luckily im comfortable enough with my sexuality, and most of my friends think im a perv as it is, so sharing the video is not the end of the world (for me at least), howeever graphic it may be lol. free advertising that i like sex anyways, and it makes me look like a victim. maybe this will lead to more sex, not less as girls feel bad, and try to keep me off the internet lol. i know this sounds ridiculous, but im just trying top inject humor into the already ridiculous situation i find my self in. can only keep my head up. i do not negotiate with extortionists or terrorists, even though there is really little other options left besides wait and see. good luck to me and all the rest of you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kim.lopez84 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:46 pm

On Skype: kim.lopez84
BD: August 13, 1988
Language English

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kim.lopez745 on Skpe

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:15 pm

New victim in the CR today. Met the scammer on wireclub. The conversation moved on Facebook and after that on Skype where the record was made. The scammer asked for 200 dollars, but has not provided a location before the victim delete it and blocked it. Same details like those reported above: kim.lopez745 on Skype.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SergejK » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:57 am

Hi everybody, I'm new here in the forum and also new in the US (came from Europe). Wanted to make some friends on wireclub.com and a girl (elainesmith924) tried to make me register at xxxblackbook because she wanted to cam with me. There you have to enter your credit card information for proof of age. She promised that I won't be billed because she had a VIP code for me. I was suspicious especially since I had to answer my cell, then I had dinner and when I came back (after 2 hours) she still tried to convince me because she was so horny. Yeah, right...

So what would have happened if I would have given my cc info?

And another question: Is it true that this girl Holly Lemyre (aka Cathyra Salantine / Winters) is dead? Everybody seems to use her pictures now and nobody seems to care. There are several Facebook (fake) profiles but can somebody confirm her death?

That would be sad since my sister knew her in person but all the numbers are dead, her mom is not answering the phone and no email answers.
SergejK
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:34 am

Thanks for the report.

If you gave her the CC, you would have been scammed. And if you webcammed naked, you would have been scammed for more money.

The model known as Holly is NOT the scammer and is no way involved in the scam. Scammers have stolen her pictures to use to scam innocent people, and she is a VICTIM in this too. Leave her and her family alone, whether dead or alive, please. They do not need calls from anonymous scam victims.
Do not attempt any more contact with these innocent people!

From our FAQ:
I know who the person in the pictures the scammer used is. What should I do?

Let us know. Being able to tell people that their scammer is abusing stolen pictures and being able to prove it is one of the best ways to convince them. That being said, do not contact the person in the pictures. The forum staff know how to deal with these situations and what the best course of action is. If we feel that the person needs to know, then we can do it through the site's email system.

Please read our FAQ and Important information section to learn more about scammers.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SergejK » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Hi SlapHappy, I'm sorry, I guess my post was confusing. The second part (about Holly) had nothing to do with my scam. I don't want to contact her but my sister does, they went to school together so if she's still around and you have any way to contact her just let her know that Nathalia R. is worrying about her, her cell number is still the same.

Again, sorry for not making myself more clear and thx for the information about the credit card.
SergejK
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Anytime anyone posts about "contacting the real innocent person, family, etc." I always make clear the right way to handle it, regardless of what the person posts or the reason for it. Most people who come here do not read our FAQ, do not know how scammers operate, do not realize the hurt it can do to other victims and the person they are intending to contact. It helps others here to see it on the main posts once in awhile, too. There can be language and interpretation of this issue too.
We do not know anything about the person mentioned in this post, but if she or her family arrive and ask about why this is here, we will relay your message. :)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com