Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scott.brown59@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scott.brown59@yahoo.com

Unread postby Kaleon23 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:29 am

He calls himself Richard Peterson now..... Same story.... I checked this site right on time.... Thanks for your posts
Kaleon23
New survivor

Re: scott.brown59@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:38 am

Welcome on ScamSurvivors, Kaleon23,

do you have more details about him? If you do, can you post them, please?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

richie.peterson7@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby koshkaT » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:02 pm

I from Russia. Well here it also reached us. It has now other mail richie.peterson7@yahoo.co.uk. Didn't get on its divorce. That work at me is connected with mail and sending documents. Also it isn't accepted to send at me money transfers on Western Union. On FB it four pages and everywhere at it has photo of the child one and too. It guarded me, well and the trick is farther. I checked, I looked, I compared.
It doesn't change style of the letter. I think will change a photo soon, but I send what to me I sent and from the FB page.

koshkaT
New survivor

Re: richie.peterson7@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Thanks for the update, koshkaT.
If you have any details that are not posted above about this one, can you post it, please? Any new detail can save another victim.

Can you post some of the emails he send to you, please - special those ones where he speak about sending money? A link to his Facebook profile?
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby koshkaT » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:44 pm

when to transfer denzhny transfer sends this address:
LINK SECURITY SERVICES CONTRACT

CONTRACT of the LINK of security services.
22nd floor, 86 Jalan Ampang
24242 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
E-mail: contractlinkss@rocketmail.com
Phone: +601 0289 8853
Fax: +60-10312975
Method of payment: transfer of money of the western connection
Name of the recipient: LUCY PODOT ABREGANA
Sum: €900
the link from the letter, but only in Russian:
На основании нашего телефонного разговора, мы рады сообщить вам, что ваш груз только что прибыл из Индийского океана для нашей безопасности компании здесь, в 22-й этаж, 86 Jalan Ampang, 24242 Куала-Лумпур Малайзия как сданный на хранение вашего мужа г-н Ричард Петерсон во время Спасательная операция, Поэтому мы требуем, чтобы вы срочно направить на эту должность любого из следующих; отсканированную копию водительских прав или рабочая ID карты для целей проверки и отсканированная копия авианакладной, чтобы позволить нам доставить Ваш груз Вам в течение 48 часов и, пожалуйста, сообщите нам, если ваш адрес поставки в порядке с тем, что у нас есть. Инструкция, которая последовала за доставку вашего груза не менее, мы должны доставить ваш груз к вам в течение 48 часов, чтобы избежать платы за простой после 3 дней вкладов
koshkaT
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Translation:

Based on our phone conversation, we are pleased to inform you that your shipment has just arrived from the Indian Ocean to our security company here in the 22 th floor, 86 Jalan Ampang, 24242 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia have been deposited on your husband, Mr. Richard Peterson during the rescue operation, therefore we demand that you immediately send to the position of any of the following, a scanned copy of a driver's license or work ID card for verification purposes, and a scanned copy of the air waybill, to enable us to deliver your goods to you within 48 hours and please let us know if your delivery address is in the order that we have. Instruction that followed the delivery of your shipment, however, we have to deliver your goods to you within 48 hours to avoid demurrage charges after 3 days of contributions
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:37 pm

+60102898853
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Celcom

+6010312975
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Celcom
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

richardpeterson73@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Received this in email.

Hi, there ! I have been keeping in contact with Richard Peterson for 2 month and from the very start I felt it was a fraud, I only waited till the moment he would ask for money - and so yesterday he did ! :-) as well as airway bill appeared with the same code and data and these 900 euro .
A sad story about the pirates in the Indian ocean...a copy of his letter word to word equal with the one here on your site, and photos .. that`s really disgusting because a small kid is involved :-(

his tel 447840455540
his email richardpeterson73@yahoo.com
he has FB profile - there were some friends, but he deleted them nearly 2 months ago, now there is only one - a 16-year girl from a small Siberian town in Russia ...
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: richardpeterson73@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:23 am

About +447840455540:

Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

richardpeterson73@yahoo.com

Unread postby eagle123 » Thu May 30, 2013 7:12 pm

I got one from a certain Richard Peterson similar letter contents to Dan Brown, personal background (Texas father, mother from Istanbul) and pictures (about 3-4), used yahoo address as richardpeterson73@yahoo.com! Checked address in Cold Spring, New York (his alleged address) and there was Richard Peterrson listed there but older (69 rather than 58 years old).

Also sent links of songs of Ronan Keating and Michael Jackson's Speechless. Gave me a mobile phone number roaming, and then called me twice but the accent was not American. The number given is 00447840455540 allegedly brought in the Netherlands on the way to pick up cargo in Singapore, Korea with final destination Australia. But I never tried calling the number. I just sent SMS. Unfortunately, sent 4 of my own pictures with friends and 1 of family in recent email. I must report that these may be used to scam other people? Last line he was saying he couldnt wait to introduce me to his son Terry very very soon....Yikes, can't do anything about the sent pictures and getting them back, but I could post his next letters that might bear the scam/asking for money bit pretty soon. At least I can stop texting him now too, wasting my time and money.

Last edited by firefly on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: blacked out child face.
eagle123
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.