Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Gift Koneh <giftkoneh511@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Gift Koneh <giftkoneh511@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 3:34 am

On net log,

Interested in you
My name is gift am a beautiful
young girl with full of love
Well, I saw your profile today
which gives me joy to contact you
please i will like you contact
me through my e-mail
giftKoneh511@yahoo.com
At the same time i will show you my
picture and send me your picture
Miss gift
send me an e-mail
giftKoneh511@yahoo.com

Profile elements

giftkoneh178
gift koneh
24 years old - female - United States

Email:

Hello Dearest

How are you over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Gift Koneh i am a young girl of (24yrs.) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. I am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Koneh Kagame was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you. So please I would like to know more about you.

I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and i well like to see your pictures. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours in Love ,
Gift..

Header:

Received: from [41.82.86.88]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 03:50:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nice to meet you

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.86.88
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Gift Koneh <giftkoneh511@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:38 am

Email:

Hello Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact the new pastor in Senegal his name is Rev. John Paul with his private E-mail address: (revjohnpaul12@yahoo.com) ask him to send you the total of $150,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Paul and instruct him where to send you the parcel immediately.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the pastor on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. John and he will send you the parcel without any delay.

Regards Mrs.Gift

Header:

Received: from [41.82.80.209]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.127.475
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:05:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Good News

Originating IP: 41.82.80.209
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Update Info:
Hello Dearest

Firstly I thank you for your response to my mail and your perfect words of introduction. How are you doing today,hope normal ? well: in-line with my last message to you,i am motivated to lay a mere trust with sincere love on you by giving you every deep information about my life and my present situation after Reading from your last mail to me, I will require the best of your honesty in our relationship, I have this feelings that you are a nice person.
Actually we just mate,but i believe that God has many ways and many reasons to join people together from afar.for this reason;i will like to disclose this to you. In details; I am the only daughter of my parents, I had my college certificate and I was admitted into University of Rwanda, before the political crisis in my country began,My parents were killed and so many of my family members, our house was burnt down,God save my life because i was living in the school hostel.
when the problem became much,i went to our family lawyer in Rwanda, he gave me a statement of account document were my late father deposited some amount of money in a bank with my name as the next of kin, and ad-viced me to run away from Rwanda which i did, and he also died in the same crises.that is how i left my country to this Senegal were i am sicking asylum under a private charity organization.
The money in-question is (US$4, 700, 000.00) (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
I contacted the bank on how i can transfer the money in order to start a new life, but the bank refused me access to the money because of my refugee status. so my love,i want you to help me to contact the bank for them to transfer the money to your account so that you will send some here to me for me to get my traveling ticket to join you there to continue my education. please help me on this,i am just like someone in a prison. and there is noting i can do with-out someones intervention.the suffering i am going through here is too much on me,even to eat is a very big problem,i cries every day and night for what i am passing here, please help me to transfer the money,rather let the money belong to me and you,let us share it equal after the transfer, i am willing to go into any kind of agreement with you as long as you can get me out from here,.i will also write to them on your behalf about my plans of transferring my inheritance to your account as my representative ,all you need to do is to contact the bank which i will give you their contact in my next mail if you accept to help me.you contact me on phone through this number(00221-771125511 ) it owned by one of the camp officials,he is a catholic Reverend Father,his name is Rev Paul Frank ,i have explained every thing about you to him,and he accept me to be receiving your calls through his phone,so you can call him any time you want to speak with me and tell him that you want to speak with Gift Koneh from Rwanda section.he will invite me to come and answer your call,thanks and God bless you.waiting to read from you.
Yours Lovely Gift..

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.122.2] by web120002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Dec 2012 03:14:30 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdA0KDQoKDQpGaXJzdGx5IEkgdGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbnNlIHRvIG15IG1haWwgYW5kIHlvdXIgcGVyZmVjdCB3b3JkcyAKb2YgaW50cm9kdWN0aW9uLiBIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyB0b2RheSxob3BlIG5vcm1hbCA_wqAgd2VsbDogaW4tbGluZSAKd2l0aCBteSBsYXN0IG1lc3NhZ2XCoCB0byB5b3UsaSBhbSBtb3RpdmF0ZWQgdG8gbGF5IGEgbWVyZSB0cnVzdCB3aXRoIApzaW5jZXJlIGxvdmUgb24geW91IGJ5IGdpdmluZyB5b3UgZXZlcnkgZGVlcCBpbmZvcm1hdGkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.128.478
Message-ID: <1354706070.84606.YahooMailClassic@web120002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 03:14:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: please my darling help me out

Photo Addition:

Phone Number From Above:
+221771125511
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Two scripts for "Contact my Banker":

MY LOVE PLEASE SEND THIS MAIL BELLOW TO THE BANK NOW OK:

I am writing you on behalf of Miss Gift Koneh who is residing in the refugee camp of Senegal. Her father Dr. Koneh Kagame was your late customer before he died. i am her foreign partner and i want to know the possibilities and guide lines of transferring Dr Koneh Kagame deposit which miss Gift is the next of kin from your bank to my account in my country. this is the (Deposit Account Number A/C RBS- 766254999744) the name on the account holder is Dr. Koneh Kagame inform me the step to fellow in making the transfer come through without delay. i will be waiting to receive your reply immediately.

Yours Faithfully,

The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

This email id is direct to the Transfer officer: Mr Stephen Hester (

mrstephenhesterrbs@yahoo.co.uk ).

OR you can contact the bank with any one of their emails bellow ok.

( royalbankcostormercare@aol.co.uk)

So my love i have already inform them about you, contact them now let us hear from them first. the contact person whom you will contact direct is Stephen Hester., the operational office. i am waiting to hear from your bank response.

have a nice day. and Just forward this mail to them now.
Miss Gift

Header;

Received: from [41.82.103.77] by web120002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 08 Dec 2012 06:41:58 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,TVkgTE9WRSBQTEVBU0UgU0VORCBUSElTIE1BSUwgQkVMTE9XIFRPIFRIRSBCQU5LIE5PVyBPSzoNCg0KDQpJIGFtIHdyaXRpbmcgeW91IG9uIGJlaGFsZiBvZiBNaXNzIEdpZnQgCktvbmVoIHdobyBpcyByZXNpZGluZyBpbiB0aGUgcmVmdWdlZSBjYW1wIG9mIFNlbmVnYWwuIEhlciBmYXRoZXIgRHIuIApLb25laCBLYWdhbWUgd2FzIHlvdXIgbGF0ZSBjdXN0b21lciBiZWZvcmUgaGUgZGllZC4gaSBhbSBoZXIgZm9yZWlnbiAKcGFydG5lciBhbmQgaSB3YW50IHRvIGtub3cgdGhlIHBvc3NpYmlsaXRpZXMgYW4BMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1354977718.42116.YahooMailClassic@web120002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 06:41:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY LOVE PLEASE SEND THIS MAIL BELLOW TO THE BANK NOW OK:

#2:

Dearest one

Thanks for your response? i appreciate your care and love for me. Please i want the transfer to be done before my coming so that we will have enough money to support for my traveling expenses to meet with you over there in your country.

Meanwhile, i realized very well that you are the man i have always wished for to assist me and to spend the rest of my life with, because i see you as some one who is Gods sent to me .I want someone who would treat me with love and understanding as i have gone through a lot of trauma and troubles.

Dear Things are very difficult here and all my hopes is on you and for you to assist me transfer $4.7 Million dollars deposited by my late father at ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. to your position so that you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you to start a new life and continue my education there because i don't want to stay here in the refugee camp anymore.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status. In this regards and i have explain it to the reverend father in-charge of the camp and the father allow me in using his computer to write to you, and before i started this i pray to God to gave me my helper who will help me to this transaction and i hope that God answer my prayer by bring you into my life,

i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Koneh Kagame, of which i am the next of kin.The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Adresse e-mail: royalbankcostormercare@aol.co.uk

Le nom de l'agent de transfert est M. Hugh Stevenson
Numéro de téléphone ............ +44-702 408 1544
Fax ......................... +44-703-190-6308

When you contact them tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to assist me transfer my money to your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar, and please you have to keep this information to yourself as i am trusting you and i don't want to loose this money as it is my hope of starting a new life and continuing my education. I also want to build a hospital in your country in memory of my late parents once the money is transferred to your bank account.

Yours Gift.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.103.77] by web120006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 08 Dec 2012 06:42:49 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,RGVhcmVzdCBvbmUNCg0KVGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbnNlP8KgIGkgYXBwcmVjaWF0ZSB5b3VyIGNhcmUgYW5kCiBsb3ZlIGZvciBtZS4gUGxlYXNlIGkgd2FudCB0aGUgdHJhbnNmZXIgdG8gYmUgZG9uZSBiZWZvcmUgbXkgY29taW5nIHNvIAp0aGF0IHdlIHdpbGwgaGF2ZSBlbm91Z2ggbW9uZXkgdG8gc3VwcG9ydCBmb3IgbXkgdHJhdmVsaW5nIGV4cGVuc2VzIHRvIAptZWV0IHdpdGggeW91IG92ZXIgdGhlcmUgaW4geW91ciBjb3VudHJ5LiANCg0KTWVhbndoaWxlLCBpIHJlYWxpemVkIHZlcnkgCncBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1354977769.55357.YahooMailClassic@web120006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 06:42:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS INFORMATION

Phone Numbers from Above;
+447024081544
+447031906308
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:54 am

Request for money from Barrister:

Bellow is the mail which i wrote you yesterday after my inquiry from the Federal High Court.

--- On Thu, 12/13/12, BarristerGabriel Diallo Esq <barristergabrieldialloesq@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: BarristerGabriel Diallo Esq <barristergabrieldialloesq@yahoo.com>
Subject: Barrister. Gabriel Diallo. (ESQ)
To: "CLIPPED>
Date: Thursday, December 13, 2012, 3:36 AM

BARRISTER- GABRIEL DIALLO - NOBLE LAW-FIRM CHAMBERS.

It's a.....

Attention,

Mr. ,

After my inquiries from the Federal High Court today on how to prepare the required documents by the (RBS) it will cost the sum of ( $656 usd ) for authentication of the power of attorney and the affidavit of support at the high court before it becomes valid, and ( $484usd ) for notary stamping at the notary republic. My Legal processing fee is ( $100 usd ) Total is ( $1,040 usd )

So to speedy the process you are to send these money to me immediately through (Western Union Money Transfer System ) or ( Money Gram ) which is the fastest way of sending and receiving money to enable my noble office to prepare and validate the Power of Attorney and the affidavit of support here in the Federal High Court and notary republic respectively.

So you are to send me the ( $1,040 usd ) immediately with the name of my accountant bellow.

Mr. Johnson Elioth.
65, Av Georges Pomidou. (1st-floor),
Country Code 00221,
Dakar, Senegal.

The affidavit of support will first be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and as soon as this it's ready, we will proceed immediately to draft the Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by your partner and witness by me also naturalized by the federal magistrate.

Note, upon receipt of the fee and the needed to obtain this documents, we shall proceed immediately to procure the documents which will take us two working days to complete. I promised to stand for you and your partner till the transfer is successfully made.

Should you have any question, contact me at +221-77-11-71-422 .

Attached here is my united nations staff identity card, so that you know more about the person you are dealing with.

Regards,

Faithfully yours,
Sincerely in service,
Dr.Gabriel Diallo Lcdo.
(Principal Partner). (ESQ)
65, Av Georges Pomidou (1st-floor)
Dakar, Senegal.
Bureau tél; +221-77-11-71-422 )
( barristergabrieldialloesq@yahoo.com )

Also this Lovely Affidavit:

Phone number from above:
+221771171422
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:28 am

I guess Gift Finally made it out of the camp. So nice of her to leave me a check for my kindness:

Gift Koneh <giftkoneh511@yahoo.com> Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my pastor in Senegal his name is Rev. Paul Frank with his private E-mail address: (revpaulfrank30@ymail.com) ask him to send you the total of $150,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Paul and instruct him where to send you the parcel immediately.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the pastor on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Paul and he will send you the parcel without any delay.

Regards Mrs. Gift

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.96.50] by web120005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:56:31 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhciwKSSBhbSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aG9zZSBmdW5kcyB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgY29vcGVyYXRpb24gb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciBmcm9tIFBhcmFndWF5LiBQcmVzZW50bHkgSSdtIGluIFBhcmFndWF5IGZvciBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzIHdpdGggbXkgb3duIHNoYXJlIG9mIHRoZSB0b3RhbCBzdW0uIE1lYW53aGlsZSxpIGRpZG4ndCBmb3JnZXQgeW91ciBwYXN0IGVmZm9ydHMgYW5kIGF0dGVtcHRzIHRvIGEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.155.576
References: <CADoD4OpkSDU-5hvOrO7Ty50FYmyyYRRW=BfFueUBUPzXbWR4nA@mail.gmail.com> <1356532138.92312.YahooMailClassic@web122601.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1377298591.60440.YahooMailNeo@web120005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:56:31 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Gift Koneh <giftkoneh511@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good news
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: giftkoneh511@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:59 am

Recovery scam after five years of silence:

Email:

Here is the ATM VISA CARD customer care department Email ID as the bank manager directed me.

Hello My Beloved,
Because of your delay, I converted your fund to ATM VISA CARD, And i submitted your ATM VISA CARD back to the Uba Bank today because of your delayed and they accepted to post the ATM VISA CARD to you, so I advise you to contact the bank immediately and forward your details to bank to enable them to post your ATM VISA CARD to you in your country, then you can start to withdrawing your fund successfully through the ATM VISA CARD.

United Bank For Africa (U.B.A)
Email: dr.cliffordphilip@hotmail.com
Email: ubagroupfastservice@outlook.com
Fund Transfer Officer, Dr. Clifford Philip (UBA).
Phone: +221706833421

Contact this bank to enable them deliver your Visa ATM card to you.With this card you can withdraw the money from any bank worldwide.As do not forget to update me as soon as you received the ATM Card waiting to hear from you.
Remain blessed

Regards Mrs.Gift

Return-Path: <giftkoneh511@yahoo.com>
X-Originating-IP: [74.6.129.111]
Reply-To: kake mboma <k_mboma@hotmail.com>
Subject: BECAUSE OF YOUR DELAYED
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.12206 YahooMailBasic Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.87 Safari/537.36 OPR/54.0.2952.64

+221706833421
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.