Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesaju2012@yahoo.com - danielbroddick@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Received: from [41.207.163.0]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.207.163.0<br>Originating ISP: Togo Telecom<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Togo<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Attend Sir,

I am Barrister James Aju (Esq),a legal attorney. I need your urgent assistance for the claiming of the sum of US$13.850 Million belonging to my client Late Mr.D.E. in a safe deposited in a Bank here in Togo.

I want you to stand as the next of kin and the beneficiary of the funds because my late client died in a motor accident with his immediate family; unfortunately he did not leave anybody to be presented to the bank as the next of kin. I will give you more information concerning this matter as soon as I
hear from you.

Kindly reply back and include your phone number via my email address: to my email contact

below (jamesajuchamber2012@qip.ru) or (jamesaju650@yahoo.com)

Thanks and God bless.
Barr.James Aju
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.