Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anitadonatus@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anitadonatus@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:30 pm

On net log,

Greetings,

My name is Miss Anita,a lovely young girl with full of love who understands life as a challenge and will also like to meet with a good and trustworthy man whom i will tell every thing about my life and who will also show me love and tell me more of good things of life,please kindly write me on my private mail box anitadonatus@yahoo.com
so that i can give you my pictures and for us to know each other well and become good friends,thanks and God bless,
Yours Anita

anitadonatus@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

anitadonatus104
female - 25 years

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anita Donatus <anitadonatus@yahoo.com>Re: anitadonatus@yahoo

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest,
I thank you for your reply, i really appreciate your mail,please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp and also you said you want to know me well, carefully go through this mail OK,Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything or a good partners (be it age,distance or color) because I have this feelings that you are God sent to wipe away my tears of sorrow and you will not betray me,

MY PROFILE FULL LIFE STORY
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile (which will attract every other reasonable woman),i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life . I am ( MISS.ANITA DONATUS ) 24 years girl ft5.8. wt 54 from Democratic Republic of Côte d'Ivoire , i am the only daughter of ( LATE DR DONATUS)

The deputy minister of national security before his death , he was also chairman managing director ( DONATUS DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD ABIDJAN ) in the capital of my country , and it also exports diamonds, coffee, cobalt copper, water, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt ( which he never did ) In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and his opponent Dr.Alassane Ouattara presidential election contested which was held on 28 November 2010 and my parents where killed on December 05 2010 .

Anyway, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I was receiving from my step mother ( since the death of my late parents ) She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents . Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents . Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents of his access , So I decided to run to the ( C.C.CAMP ) with the help of united national aid where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that perhaps lead us to somewhere better or become very close partners if we really be sincere to ourselves. I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($7.600.000.00 USD ) Seven Million six Hundred Thousand Dollars ) in a Bank with my name ( MISS.ANITA DONATUS ) as the next of kin as the personal will of my late father stated , But what i need from you now is just to stand as my investor / partner in this time of claim to claim the deposit in the bank first , when i arrive in your country we can go together to claim the trunk box deposited with private volt firm .

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents and contacts on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me true this telephone number ( +221-765-629-331 ) Please this telephone number belongs to the controller of the ( C.C. CAMP ) that is in charge of this Private charity organization ,Please call me by 1:PM till 5 PM Senegal GMT time that is our free time over here in this Private charity organization Camp ,if you call please tell the director that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call from the female hostel ROOM 0004 .His name is Rev MATHEW DAWSON.

please call and send me your information's such as your.
Names _______________________
Address _____________________
Office Address _____________________
Telephone ___________________
Country _____________________
Age _____________________
Years Of Investment Ideal _____________________

As you will also help me in investing the fund and i will like to complete my studies all under your care , as i was in my first year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless as well . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us to share this feelings of been in this condition right now . You will invest the fund for me or if you don't intend me staying with your family then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate management .

This is the reason why I decided to contact you . Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything within you since i will not like to lose the deposit for government or none governmental bodies . As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above , I shall appreciate your urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred into your care The bank is now waiting for me to appoint my partner .

Yours sincerely,
Miss.
Anita

Header:

Received: from [41.82.123.46]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 02:11:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: This is my full life story with love and trust

Originating IP: 41.82.123.46
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

The phone number +221765629331 is used for scams since last year.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.