Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Scott Davidson

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Scott Davidson

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:35 pm

abusing stolen photos of Scott Davidson (starnow.com)

welford.mike@yahoo.com
welford.mike@hotmail.com

On 4pp l:

Hello....my names are welford mike am from the uk am new around,i was browsing through your profile and it was my suitable match so i just decided to leave you this message i just hope am not bugging you,waiting to hear from you dearie here are my email addresses-welford.mike@hotmail.com or welford.mike@yahoo.com. i will be expecting a mail from you soonest take care..

Thanks for your reply,i will love to know your names and know you more.take care,awaiting your warm reply.

Hello... I've been busy with work try and add me up on yahoo messenger so we can talk more conveniently,but if you are scammer don't even dare.i've had enough already.take care.

Profile elements:

welfordmike

I am a:Man
Birthday:26.04.1968
Looking for:Woman
Hobbies:swimming,football,skating.
Height:5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Socially
Children:1 child
Want Children:Doesn't matter
Relationship:Woman
Education:Masters Degree
Income:$30,000-$50,000
Language:English
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Dark brownAbout me
I am simple,understanding,hardworking and honest

About you
i am a liittle bit strict but highly emotional.

He has contacted me on the site and he has dropped messages for 2 months. After that, yesterday, first mail arrived:

Email:

you are one of those scammers disturbing me,i will have to report you to the higher authorities if you make any scamming moves.

Received: from [196.46.245.50]
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:42:03 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 196.46.245.50
Originating ISP: Vee Network Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Not easy for a scammer to deal only with other fellow branch :D
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

welford.mike@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Other active profiles:

On Facebook,
Mike Welford
Widowed
Active on Wayn

Message posted on his wall, together with some other stolen pictures:
Check the list at the back of my mind and see how stress is killing me

Share · June 12 at 7:44am via BlackBerry
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

welford.mike@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Email:

I still cannot just open up to you now,am in Africa working now.so if you can call me so i know you more.here is the africa line my company gave me +2348158327494.

Header:

Received: from [196.46.245.49]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 01:02:41 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 196.46.245.49
Originating ISP: Vee Network Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Walter Murphy <waltermurphy643@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:38 pm

On net log,

Hi,
How are you today, I'm Walter Murphy from Manchester City, single and never married before, No kids but I will like that some days.. I view your profile and it caught my attention and I said to myself to write you if we could have something in common. Get back to me if you have any interest please send me your email I’d so that I can add you in my yahoo messenger chatting list or send you an email about myself. Hope to hear from you soon
My regards.

Profile elements:

waltermurphy643 - private profile
Walter Murphy
43 years old - male - Manchester, United Kingdom

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

waltermurphy643@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Email:

Hi
How are you doing? I hope you are good. It is a pleasure to meet you and thank you for giving me your email I’d. I just want to us this opportunity to tell you about myself. I am Walter Murphy live in, Manchester City and I am into construction, my area of specialization is building houses and construction of roads and building structures & Interior Designing’s. I own my private firm
I was born 6 August 1968 in Manchester City, Hence will vibration ally tell you more about my kind of person I feel so blessed because a thought was channeled to my direction. Every journey is set out with a well defined destination in mind and it takes courage and conscious determination to arrive there. At this point, it obvious that both of us are willing to set out for this journey of faith and it’s imperative that the desired destination should be well defined. I like to make something clear as we start in our communication.
My intention should be made known early enough so that we could be able to know where we’re heading. I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.
I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, compromise, understanding, friendship, sincere of, who has the spirit of given. A woman that knows what is in my mind when she look at my face. One that will share my sorrows with me and one that will be there for me in terms of good and problems. I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands don’t like liars don’t like playing games.

The only reason I am here writing to you and ready to devote time to make all the necessary communication is because I like your profile and I desire to get closer to you and see if there’s chemistry to yoke heart together because nothing works until someone work on it. What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me, who like me.. is tired of being lonely, who desires a sincere relationship, who is willing to merge her soul with mine and her heart with mine. Someone to share and spend the rest of my life with. You see, I feel there are few very basic but essential elements of a relationship..

(1) DEVOTIONAL COMMITMENT WITH A READINESS TO MAKE SACRIFICES.
(2) MUTUAL RESPECT
(3) HONESTY
(4) Decision and readiness to contribute to it success
(5) Identifying the need to be in a relationship
(6) TRUST

Knowing full well that Gold must go through fire before it can be purified and graded. Well I am very happy that i finally see a woman of dream a woman that i can be able to spend all my life with a woman that knows the meaning of love and what love is a woman that is caring and lovely. When your love and trust were given, it’s more important than receiving a treasure. Then commitment becomes a part of the relationship. At that point, you promise and believe it will be forever. You can do this because you love and trust the other person and are committed to making a life to share together.

I will try to be more specific. First, no one is perfect, especially me. I know this though when the right person or person that seems right comes into your life you will know it. A connection happens and you just can't, or won't let go of them. Your whole life changes and all of the emptiness begin to fill up. It starts with the first touch, the first time you look into each other’s eyes, the very first time for everything becomes a moment to remember. Sometimes it happens quickly, other times it takes years. I don't pretend to have the wisdom to explain or understand. This is certain, if you observe consciously, you will find when a person is wrong for you. I truly believe it is easier to know if someone is not right for you than to know if someone is...I guess I’ve tried.
I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, I like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold untold our faith Of course you now know what my purpose of being here is, and that I am willing to nurture this friendship to grow in the direction of a rewarding and a long lasting if not and everlasting relationship in all sincerity. Now are you in the same train with me? .I hereby attached my pictures for you to view it and also my mobile phone number (+447035903905) feel free to call me and don't fall to tell me more about yourself in your next email and also send me your pictures and your mobile number so that we can be able to communicate each other
Walter Murphy

Pictures: one already reported here

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [120.141.62.121]
Subject: Walter Murphy From net log
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:55:07 -0700

Email Sender: waltermurphy643@hotmail.com
IP address: 120.141.62.121
IP address country: Malaysia
IP address state: Wilayah Persekutuan
IP address city: Kuala Lumpur
IP address latitude: 3.1667
IP address longitude: 101.7000
ISP of this IP: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Organization: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

waltermurphy643@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:37 am

Resurfacing on net log as murwalter
Mur Walter
43 years old - male - Manchester, United Kingdom
10 visitors since 14 July 2012.
The stolen pictures used are already reported here.

Messages on site:

Hi,
How are you today, I'm Walter Murphy from Manchester City, single and never married before, No kids but i will like that some days.. I view your profile and it caught my attention and i said to myself to write you if we could have something in common. Get back to me if you have any interest please send me your email i.d so that i can add you in my yahoo messenger chatting list or send you an email about myself. Hope to hear from you soon
My regards.
Walter Murphy

Please dear if you wish for both of us to know more about our self's send me you email i'd thanks

The email received is the same like the one reported above, this time with new pictures.

Stolen pictures used:

+ another one, already reported here.

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [120.140.52.171]
Subject: Walter Murphy From net log
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:01:44 -0700

Email Sender: waltermurphy643@hotmail.com
IP address: 120.140.52.171
IP address country: Malaysia
IP address state: Wilayah Persekutuan
IP address city: Kuala Lumpur
IP address latitude: 3.1667
IP address longitude: 101.7000
ISP of this IP: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Organization: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Scott Davidson

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:48 am

About the phone number +447035903905
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.

OpenTelecom provide UK Virtual Phone Numbers...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

johnsonmark444@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:41 pm

On net log,

You got a Wonderful page.You look younger than your age and i think u are Beautiful Please check out my profile and tell me what u think
john

am online on yahoo messenger if you care to chat johnsonmark444@yahoo.com please my lady i will be glad if you get back to
me OK..and i also want to let you know that the person that made my profile form made a mistake, about my age, and i don't know how to change it, am 44yrs of age going to 45yrs...

Profile elements:

johnsonmark444
male - 39 years, Ohio City, United States
81 visitors since 4 July 2012.

The stolen picture used for this fake profile is already reported here.
The email adress is reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1711, abusing stolen photos of the actor Richard Herdman and viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1710&p=9499#p9499 abusing stolen photos of Yassin Hussain.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby goofygal1118 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Paul O'Donnell
Pretty looking picture.Am Paul O'Donnell like to be your friend and hope to know you better .Please

September 27 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I'm sorry, I just found your message. Hope all is well.

September 29Paul O'Donnell
i will like to have your email address so i can write you an email to tell you more about me and to also add you for a chat online sometimes ... i will wait to hear from you soon till then do take care of urself
goofygal1118
New survivor

Unread postby goofygal1118 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:43 pm

First email I received:

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:53 PM
Subject: Paul From Facebook

Hello,

How has been your day? I guess fine i Thanks God you sent me your email address. I will suggest that we communicate via email now,okay?

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from; okay my name is Paul O'Donnell. I am an Austrailia, though I am mixed breed because my mom is Spanish and my dad is an australia. I have an accent because of where I was raised in my early years and the influence of my mother. I am an Engineer by profession; i had my decree at the Glasgow Caledonian University in United Kingdom. I work with MEDITERRANEAN SHIPPING COMPANY (AUSTRALIA). I have been with the company for 16 years and I am the head of technical team.

I am the only child of my late parents Sir and Mrs. George O'Donnell of blessed memory. I was married but now divorced, no fault of mine because I tried to make the marriage work but my wife who was very faithful associated with bad friends and was influenced negatively, until she became a drunk, got into taking of drugs and cheated on me, these were not the characteristics I bargained should be associated with my better-half. I have one Daughter, her name is Esther and she is 15 years, this is the only solace I have, afterall. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy as well as God fearing. I am sure I will find peace and tranquility that way.

I`m 6’3” tall with about an average build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, hardworking, energetic, attractive, positive, affectionate, compassionate, accountable, reliable, respectful and a professional man who is outgoing. I have a strong faith and a high self-esteem, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I also like reading, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I like sailing, going bowling and playing golf at my leisure. I like watching sports. I am a family oriented person, and love a woman who respect the traditional family values, I love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person’s children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day,

Hugs

God bless you

Paul
goofygal1118
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.