Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dying widow scams

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

misspamelasawn@yahoo.com misspamelahswan0@gamil.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:19 pm

IP address [?]: 196.46.246.57
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Oshodi
IP address latitude: 6.5582
IP address longitude: 3.3466
ISP of this IP [?]: Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN
Organization: Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN

Received: from [196.46.246.57] (port=62912 helo=smith@1blu.info)
by serv.1000islandhosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <misspamelasawn@yahoo.com>)
id 1TDJKk-0005h4-Gh; Sun, 16 Sep 2012 14:12:44 -0400
Reply-To: <misspamelahswan0@gamil.com>
Subject: Miss. Pamela H Swan
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:12:40 +0100

Good Day,

My name is Miss. Pamela H Swan I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to a reliable individual who will act as I will instruct here. I am 63 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about two years ago and from the doctors report, my chance to survive is slim. I have been touched by the spirit of God to donate from what I have inherited from my late parents to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my uncle to use my father’s hard earned funds ungodly.

I will be undergoing an surgery in London, and I pray that I survive the operation because from the doctor’s analysis, my chance for survival is very slim. I have decided to WILL the sum of $17,250,000.00USD (Seventeen Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited in a secured bank in West Africa, to you for the good work of the lord, these fund should be used to help the orphans, the needy and the less privilege.

Presently, I have informed my Doctor, Dr. John Kelvin's, my account officer, Mrs. Patricia Botin and my lawyer barrister John Edward about my decision to WILL AND TRANSFER THE INHERITANCE OF THIS FUND to a reliable individual, you are to get back to me immediately if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that I will instruct you on how to get in contact with my doctor, MY LAWYER and my account officer.

Lastly, I know I have never meet you, but in other to fulfill this which borders me most, I got your email address through my personal search on the Internet for the right person and it was the spirit of God that directed me to chose you among many contacts I was having, my mind tells me to inform you about this, and I hope you act sincerely, please get back to me immediately.

God bless you.
Miss. Pamela.
-
misspamelahswan0@gmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

pamelaswan212@gmail.com pamelaswan22@gmail.org

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm

IP address [?]: 196.46.245.30
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP [?]: Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN
Organization: Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN

Received: from User (unknown [196.46.245.30])
by mail.auto21.com.tw (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3C3C2217C60;
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:25:54 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: <pamelaswan212@gmail.com>
Subject: I have decided to WILL the sum of $17,250,000.00USD to you
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 03:26:25 -0400

Good Day,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? You may not understand why these email got to you.

My name is Miss. Pamela. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to a reliable individual who will act as I will instruct here. I am 63 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about two years ago. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late parents to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my uncle to use my father’s hard earned funds ungodly.

I will be undergoing a surgery in London, and I pray that I survive the operation because from the doctor’s analysis, my chance for survival is very slim. I have decided to WILL the sum of $17,250,000.00USD (Seventeen Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited in a secured bank in West Africa, to you for the good work of the lord, these fund should be used to help the orphans, the needy and the less privilege. Presently, I have informed my Doctor, Dr. John Kelvin's, my account officer, Mrs. Patricia Botin and my lawyer barrister John Edward about my decision to WILL AND TRANSFER THE INHERITANCE OF THIS FUND to a reliable individual, you are to get back to me immediately if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that I will instruct you on how to get in contact with my doctor, MY LAWYER and my account officer.

Lastly, I know I have never meet you, but in other to fulfill this which borders me most, I got your email address through my personal search on the Internet for the right person and it was the spirit of God that directed me to chose you among many contacts I was having, my mind tells me to inform you about this, and I hope you act sincerely, please get back to me immediately.
Furnish me with the following information.
Full Name..................................................
Contact Address............................................
Private Telephone Number...................................
Age........................................................
Occupation and Position.....................................
I will appreciate it very much, If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you, and I assure you will act according to my instructions.

God bless you.
Miss. Pamela.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mary_david0019@yahoo.co.jp marydavid547@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:36 am

IP address [?]: 41.189.45.151
IP country code: CI
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address city: Abidjan
ISP of this IP [?]: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Organization: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom

Received: from [41.189.45.151] by web29902.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: breakyourlife
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:08:14 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: mary_david0019@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Beloved in Christ

Beloved in Christ

How are you and people around you?

I Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ I am Mrs. Mary David, a 52yrs old widow to late Mr. Mark David from Switzerland. I am now anew Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast and from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live up to 3 months, according to my doctors.

This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband died last year, and during the period of our marriage we could produce any child.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth; Based on the doctors reports that I might not live up to three months. My late husband family intentions to allow me die in this condition because I do not have a child, that what pushed me to source for a Godly person abroad who will make this claim of 7, Million dollars which he deposited in one of the international Bank here.

I will give you all the information you will need to make this claim of this fund once I receive a positive response from you and also your assurance that you will not betray this confidence that I am reposing in you. I am doing this because my family are unbelievers and I will not allow them inherit this money for their own selfishness. I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ is vanity.

Your sister in Christ

Mrs. Mary David
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

sonia_amand@yahoo.fr mrs.kate61@yahoo.ca Mrs Kate Okanga

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:34 pm

IP Information for 196.47.153.237
IP Location: Cote D'ivoire Abidjan Ips Dynamically Assigned To Mtn Ci Customers For Internet Services : Wimax Cdma Gprs Wifi Hospot 3g+ Etc.

Received: from [196.47.153.237] by web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:31:17 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: mrs.kate61@yahoo.ca
Subject: Hello Dearest In Christ/Donation.

Pls i want you to read this letter very carefully and i must apologize for berging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and i know that this message will come to you as a surprise, Pls this is not a joke and i will not like you to joke with it.

How are you and your family? I am Mrs.Darra. I was married for eleven years without a child. My late husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited substantial capital of American Dollars including 280kg of alluvia gold dust, 22 carats in a finance house. Now,I want you to do me a favour to receive this fund there in your country or any safer place.

Base on my health condition, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going
to instruct herein. I want a church, organization or good person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows and other people including one of the nurses that God has used so mightily in taking care of me. And in the course of her help to my life, she has lost her job. It will be my almost desire to see even though that I did not make it, let this very young girl have a cost to full fill her future.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth".ltook this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all because they are the one that are responsible for the death of my husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death.

This is why I am taking this decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication regarding this because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development and l knows that With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the finance house for you to contact them. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the security company that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you, church or organization to
always pray for me because the lord is my only shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Pls any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, church, organization for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immediately.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

l remain yours sister in Christ.

Mrs.Darra
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

christinme1954@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:38 pm

On net log,

Compliments of the day to you! This note, I make sincere apologies for my intrusion of your privacy. However, I have a serious concern which I believe you can help and therefore, I can not, but to reach out to someone. My name is Mrs. Rosemary Smith. I am a widow and a cancer patient, i have diagnosed with Esophageal cancer after six years of my retirement. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now i have both a few months to live, according to medical experts... I will like you to send a short note about yourself to my email address or also kindly let me have your email address so i can also be free to express myself to you.

(christinme1954@gmail.com)

Profile elements:

ca_yn55
female - 58 years, London, United Kingdom

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mfolarintumo2@yahoo.fr Mr Maadeu Folarintumo

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:27 am

* 200.24.212.82 Otecel S.a. Esmeraldas Ecuador
*Probable originating IP address

Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 200.24.212.82 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr) smtp.mail=mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr
To: <mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr>
Subject: REMAIN BLESSED.
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 23:06:25 -0700
Reply-To: mfolarintumo2@yahoo.fr
X-Sender: mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr
X-Qtgc-MailScanner-From: mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr

Lome,TOGO.

My Dearest In Christ,
How are you today?hope you are fine Please permit me to introduce myself, I
am Mr Maadeu Folarintumo.As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,
because, I believe everyone will die some day.

I was a Crude Oil merchant in TOGO,i have been diagnosed with Esophageal
spinal cord after the Autor crash accident I hard A year and six months now.
It has defiled all forms of medical treatment no improvements I stay one
place i n the Hospital with out walking,this mail was written by one of my
closerest nurse who is inthe hospital here and hard promised to keep this
secret.
I await for death any time from now may be in the next few months,according
to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well,as I never
really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business.Though Iam very rich,
I was nevergenerous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on
mybusiness as that was the only thing I cared for.But now I regret all this
as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make
all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God ha!! s
called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.I want
God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms
to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I
do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations
in Austra,cameroun,liberia,Algeria and Malaysia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can not do thismyself
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and
distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria
and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit
of million dollars $15,000,000,00 that I have with a finance/Security Company
abroad.
I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity
organizations. have set aside 10% for you and for your time. If you feel up
to it and you are honest, please contact me asap.and I shall proceed on the
documents concerned you will receive this money within 3-4 working days from
now.
God be with you.
Mr Maadeu Folarintumo.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner en busca de Virus y |
| otros contenidos peligrosos, y se considera que está limpio. |
| www. qtgc.com |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

smsusa11@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:04 am

from: TB / HIV FOUNDATION samining1@gmail.com via yahoo.com 
reply-to: ssmsusa11@gmail.com
to:
date: Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:09 PM
subject: TB / HIV FOUNDATION IN OUR NAMES. LETTER ATTACHED. REPLY NOW FOR DETAILS.

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

alimaammed@yahoo.com - alimaammed@rediffmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:08 am

alimaammed@yahoo.com - alimaammed@rediffmail.com

Received: from [41.189.44.134] by web171301.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:03:53 BST
X-RocketYMMF: emesi_2005
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1348340633.3516.YahooMailClassic@web171301.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.189.44.134<br>Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom<br> City: Abidjan<br>Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Ammed Alima alimaammed@rediffmail.com via yahoo.com 
reply-to:
 alimaammed@yahoo.com
to:

date:
 Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 8:03 PM
subject:
 Dearest in Christ,

Dearest in Christ,          

GREETING IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD

I hope you will not be embarrassed receiving this mail as we have not had previous correspondences on this. I got your email address  through the assistance of Microsoft church directory system.

I hope you will not impede the trust and confidence I repose in you. In brief introduction.I am Mrs Alima Ammed,from Saudi Arabia.I am married to late Mr Ali Abu Ammed, who worked with Saudi Arabia Embassy in Ivory Coast for Twenty  years before he died in the year 2010,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.

We were married for Eighteen years without a child. Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians. Since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he kept the sum of (US$2,000,000 M)(Two Million Dollar) with other family valuables with a security company here in Cote dIvoire registered it as art work belonging to his foreign partner who will be coming for the release and export to abroad  .Recently,Following my ill health, Doctors have  told me of my detoriating ill health due to my cancer problem.Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a Christain organization (Church) or believer in Christ who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband before his death.

I want this fund to be used in Christain Activities like, Orphanages, Christain schools,and Churches for propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth".I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are still muslems and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development.With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the securitya company here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.I will also give you the document that will prove that you the present beneficiary of this fund.

I want you and the Church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.Please always be prayerful all through your life. any delay in your reply might be a reason for me to  contactc another believer or Church for this same purpose.email with this adres (alimaammed@yahoo.com)

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in.
Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ
Mrs  Alima Ammed.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

mfolarintumo2@yahoo.fr - mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:14 am

mfolarintumo2@yahoo.fr - mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr

Received: from mail.qtgc.com (mail.qtgc.com. [200.24.212.82])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id k10si5046679vcw.10.2012.09.22.23.51.03
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Sat, 22 Sep 2012 23:51:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 200.24.212.82 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr) client-ip=200.24.212.82;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 200.24.212.82 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr) smtp.mail=mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr
Received: from mail.qtgc.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by mail.qtgc.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id q8N6iWaD006348;
Sun, 23 Sep 2012 01:44:33 -0500
Received: (from apache@localhost)
by mail.qtgc.com (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id q8N6gbQh006327;
Sun, 23 Sep 2012 01:42:37 -0500
X-Authentication-Warning: mail.qtgc.com: apache set sender to mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr using -f
To: <mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr>

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 200.24.212.82<br>Originating ISP: Otecel S.a.<br> City: Esmeraldas<br>Country of Origin: Ecuador<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Mr Maadeu Folarintumo. mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr
reply-to:
 mfolarintumo2@yahoo.fr
to:
 mfolarintumo1@yahoo.fr
date:
 Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:42 AM
subject:
 REMAIN BLESSED.

Lome,TOGO.
My Dearest In Christ,
How are you today?hope you are fine Please permit me to introduce myself, I
am Mr Maadeu Folarintumo.As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,
because, I believe everyone will die some day.
I was a Crude Oil merchant in TOGO,i have been diagnosed with Esophageal
spinal cord after the Autor crash accident I hard A year and six months now.
It has defiled all forms of medical treatment no improvements I stay one
place i n the Hospital with out walking,this mail was written by one of my
closerest nurse who is inthe hospital here and hard promised to keep this
secret.
I await for death any time from now may be in the next few months,according
to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well,as I never
really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business.Though Iam very rich,
I was nevergenerous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on
mybusiness as that was the only thing I cared for.But now I regret all this
as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make
all the money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God ha!! s
called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.I want
God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms
to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I
do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations
in Austra,cameroun,liberia,Algeria and Malaysia.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can not do thismyself
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and
distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria
and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit
of million dollars $15,000,000,00 that I have with a finance/Security Company
abroad.
I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity
organizations. have set aside 10% for you and for your time. If you feel up
to it and you are honest, please contact me asap.and I shall proceed on the
documents concerned you will receive this money within 3-4 working days from
now.
God be with you.
Mr Maadeu Folarintumo.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

mrs_aliya@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:44 am

mrs_aliya@yahoo.fr

Received: from [196.47.152.209] by web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 23 Sep 2012 09:35:07 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1348389307.41938.YahooMailClassic@web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 196.47.152.209<br>Originating ISP: Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a<br> City: Abidjan<br>Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Mrs Aliya mrs_aliya@yahoo.fr
to:

date:
 Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 9:35 AM
subject:
 Hello Dearest In Christ/Donation.

Pls i want you to read this letter very carefully and i must apologize for berging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and i know that this message will come to you as a surprise, Pls this is not a joke and i will not like you to joke with it.

How are you and your family? I am Mrs.Darra. I was married for eleven years without a child. My late husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited substantial capital of American Dollars including 280kg of alluvia gold dust, 22 carats in a finance house. Now,I want you to do me a favour to receive this fund there in your country or any safer place.

Base on my health condition, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going
to instruct herein. I want a church, organization or good person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows and other people including one of the nurses that God has used so mightily in taking care of me. And in the course of her help to my life, she has lost her job. It will be my almost desire to see even though that I did not make it, let this very young girl have a cost to full fill her future.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth".ltook this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all because they are the one that are responsible for the death of my husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death.

This is why I am taking this decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication regarding this because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development and l knows that With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the finance house for you to contact them. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the security company that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you, church or organization to
always pray for me because the lord is my only shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Pls any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, church, organization for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immediately.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

l remain yours sister in Christ.

Mrs.Darra
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.