Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mirabel.ousman@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mirabel.ousman@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:08 pm

DateMeFree:

Hello dear i am mirabel by name, i am 20 years old single girl, looking for single cearing man. who can be my life partner please if you are intrested in my Realactionship pleace kindly contact me with my private email adress so i can send you my photos (mirabel.ousman@gmail.com) i will be so much glad if we can know more about earch orther yourfaithfully mirabel

Fake profile used:

mirabel900 - no picture
- 19 y/o female
- alabama, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mirabel.ousman@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:10 pm

On friendfinderdating.net:

Good day dear i came across your profile while searching at www. free-datingsite.com and you look very cool and responsible handsome man you got my eyes, you look absolutely nice and charming,sincerely you caught my emotional feelings,then i have to drop my message i will be very glad if we can be the best of friend and know about each orther,kindly reply me in my emails adress at (mirabel.ousman@gmail.com): thanks from mirabel

Fake profile used:

mirabel
Female , 21 , seeking Male
new york, AL

Stolen picture used:

mirabel.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mirabel.ousman@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:13 pm

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dearest One,
i am 20 years old single and never married,I am the only daughter of my Father, am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in italy camp as result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. ousman Colman, who was one of the most successful entrepreneurs in my country and my mother was a senior accountant Eco Bank in Monrovia the capital of my country and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have is Rev..Peter Robert, who is the pastor of the (Chosen The Light Church ) in Liberia who help me to come in italy i am leaving in the women camp due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men .I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is Three Million,Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds (3.500.000.00 pounds )

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account because am too small and i dont any europ document .I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only two person that knows about this money is me my self and you Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and i will want before i could give you the contact of the bank, you to send me some contact information's of yours such as your?

Names ................................
Address ..............................
Country.................................
Phone Numbers....................
Accupaction........................

I will got in touch to the bank with your informaction and i don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing this money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good .However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. Attached below is my picture. I am seriously looking a nice person of kind heart in my life.
Thanks and God bless you,

Header:
Return-Path: <mirabel.ousman@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yb0-x232.google.com (mail-yb0-x232.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c09::232])
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017
Subject: Re: Hello

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (15.63 KiB) Viewed 5687 times

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (15.24 KiB) Viewed 5687 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mirabel.ousman@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:12 am

HONEY CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE MONEY TRANSFER:

My Darling ,
Thanks a lot for your response, I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.
Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone,
Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my sictuaction am too young and the laws of this country.You will have 21% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you and me in any business of our choice. Therefore,i have send your information to the UNICREDIT BANCA ITALIAN, i want you to send email to the bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to transfer my £ 3.5 Three Million,Five Hundred Thousand Bristish Pounds deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
Bank Details

Bank Details
(UNICREDIT BANCA ITALIAN S.P.A) ITALIAN Branches Of Foreign Banks PLC
Director: Alessandro Caltagirone
Address.....UNICREDIT BANCA HEAD OFFICE IN MILAN
PIAZZA GAE AULENTI 3- TOWER A
20154 MILANO
FAX..+39 02 54 621
TEL..+ .......+393511943406
Email ...unicredit.b@italymail.com

Account information in the bank.
Account holder name : ousman colman
Next of kin : Mirabel Ousman
Amount : £ 3.5 Three Million,Five Hundred Thousand Bristish Pounds
Reference Code: UBI/118/BBL-NL-014-2004
Deposit Number: UBI/5813060001

Honey send Email to the Bank how to transfer the Three Million,Five Hundred Thousand Bristish Pounds (3.500.000.00 pounds ) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to help me execrable situation which am passing through here in this italy camp and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it this my personal contact number;+393510814467

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. this money transfer into your account then you can send some money from that money for me to prepared my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!..
Yours forever in love Mirabel

20170303010613-5b87d302-me.jpg

20170303010614-3f1804b8-me.jpg

20170303010616-36066a9d-me.jpg

20170303010617-3296ab7c-xs.jpg
20170303010617-3296ab7c-xs.jpg (37.7 KiB) Viewed 5661 times

20170303010618-f9c4032b-me.jpg

Phones:
+393510814467
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Italy
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile S.r.l.

+393511943406
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Italy
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile S.r.l.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unicredit.b@italymail.com mirabel.ousman@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:06 am

FROM THE DESK OF MR.ALESSANDRO CALTAGIRONE UNICREDIT BANCA ITALIAN:

ATTENTION:
here are other from this bank UNICREDIT BANCA OF ITALIAN, concerning your transactions which Miss Mirabel ousman have given us her go ahead to transfer/ship this fund to you there in your Account This is a very confidential proposition for you today been 3th of March 2017, ,I made further investigation and found out that we have some of your details which you already send to the bank for the transfer, and secondly we want you to send us your personal information including your Bank Details.

BELOW ARE THE THREE DOCUMENTS YOU SEND TO US WHICH WE NEED FOR THE TRANSACTION.

1. DEPOSIT DOCUMENT HE MADE WITH THIS BANK
2. AGREEMENT DEPOSIT HE MADE WITH THIS BANK
3. CERTIFICATE OF DEATH

BELOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS

FULL/ NAME:
MARITAL STATUS:
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
PERSONAL, VALID ID CARD :

As soon as you provide us this details /valid id card next your transaction will commence immediately without any delay , With due respect sir we want you to send us your personal valid id card Please make the photo image large as possible, without your valid I'd we can't identify you as a person.

Best Regards

REMMITANCE DIRECTOR, OF UNICREDIT BANCA ITALIAN

MR.ALESSANDRO CALTAGIRONE OPREATION DEPARTMENT.

Dearest Darling,

How are you doing? It’s such a great pleasure writing you, well here is a little about me and what I have been told about myself God is good to me and my staying in the refugee camp also. and am very happy for your kindness and your love , I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. (Please do follow up the bank instructions for our own good once the fund been into your account then you can plan a good life for me my love i cant wait to see both of us staying together in your country my baby please sweetheart try and follow the bank advise and co-operations with them
Thank you for your love and your perfect caring in my life God will bless you and remain bless, and I wait to read from you soon.

Best Regards
Yours Baby Mirabel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mirabel.ousman@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:57 pm

my sweethart

My Sweetheart, all I am saying now is that I am so happy to have found you. You mean everything to me. I really want to spend the rest of my life with you because I need you so much and I promise I will never stop loving you, dear.this are the three document the bank needed from us and your personal valid id card including your personal information try send them to the bank any reply from bank let me know my baby please honey wiating for your reply .
from yours faithfully mirabel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unicredit.b@italymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:14 pm

ATTENTION:
thanks onece again for the documents you provide but there are some problem you have never send us your personal information.

BELOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS.

FULL/ NAME:
MARITAL STATUS:
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:

As soon as you provide us this details /valid id card next your transaction will commence immediately without any delay. With due respect sir we want you to send us your personal valid id card Please make the photo image large as possible, without your valid I'd we can't identify you as a person.
Best Regards

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unicredit.b@italymail.com mirabel.ousman@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:17 am

Best regard
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received
sir please we want you to send us your remaining details because you only send us some of your personal details.

BELOW ARE YOUR REMAINING PERSONAL DETAILS.

MARITAL STATUS:
SEX:

we want your remaining details and your personal valid id card before any transaction, without your valid I'd we can't identify you as a person We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer.
Best Regards

dear sweethart

Good morning my dear how was your night, thanks for your help my baby may God bless you as you are planing to help me out from this sictuaction i promies to love you with all my heart forever my love did you hear from the bank about the money transfer.

yours faithfully mirabel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unicredit.b@italymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:27 am

(UNICREDIT BANCA ITALIAN S.P.A)
ITALIAN Branches Of Foreign Banks PLC
Address..UNICREDIT BANCA HEAD OFFICE IN MILAN
PIAZZA GAE AULENTI 3- TOWER A 20154 MILANO
FAX..+39 02 54 621
TEL..+ ..+393511943406
Email...unicredit.b@italymail.com

Dear Respected
Thanks you for the response, I have actually been waiting for your response to enables me update you the futures of this transactions. here is bank unicredited and we always do our best to ensure our clients all over the world the best of our work efforts. Sir your message is well Noted here in our office and if there is something you did not understand do not hesitate to email us.
is very necessary for you to send us your valid or invalid id card because we have to confirm some information in your id card with your personal details which you have already send to us. because this fund we are talking about have been under our care for long now, and there is no way we can transfer the fund into your account without knowing you as a person, okay and each bank have their law and their ways of working or dealing with clients. which we have explain to Miss Mirabel the beneficiary. This said fund have been stored in an escrow accounts of her late father Mr. Ousman.
what we ask of you now is your PERSONAL, VALID or INVALID ID CARD that shows your name and your country to enables us know you as a person perharbs we don’t want to make any mistakes due to the financial status involved.promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer.
Best Regards

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mirabel.ousman@gmail.com unicredit.b@italymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:41 am

Dearest Darling,

How are you doing? It’s such a great pleasure writing you, well here is a little about me and what I have been told about myself God is good to me and my staying in the refugee camp also. the bank email me this morning with your details you send to them about the money transfer its gives me joy after reading your mail and the bank conversation , and am very happy for your kindness and your love , I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. only what the bank is complaining that you refused to send them your valid id card to indentify you as person they needed permission from me i told them go ahead and transfer the money to you in your account that you are my husband that i trusted you, honey you will hear from the bank with good news. (Please do follow up the bank instructions for our own good once the fund been into your account then you can plan a good life for me my love i cant wait to see both of us staying together in your country my baby please sweetheart try and follow the bank advise and co-operations with them
Thank you for your love and your perfect caring in my life God will bless you and remain bless, and I wait to read from you soon.

yours faitfully Mirabel

(UNICREDIT BANCA ITALIAN S.P.A)
ITALIAN Branches Of Foreign Banks PLC
Address..UNICREDIT BANCA HEAD OFFICE IN MILAN
PIAZZA GAE AULENTI 3- TOWER A 20154 MILANO
FAX..+39 02 54 621
TEL..+ ..+393511943406
Email...unicredit.b@italymail.com

BEST REGARD
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE RECEIVED ORDER FROM YOUR PARTNER MISS MIRABEL OUSMAN AND YOUR BANK DETAILS SPECIFYING YOUR INFORMATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE TRANSFER. WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS MIRABEL OUSMAN. IN REGARDS TO THE ABOVE MAIL, FROM MY FINDINGS HERE TODAY YOU HAVE TO PAY THE SUM OF (€ 455 ) FOR THE TRANSFER PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 48 HOURS
AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY, THEN YOU HAVE TO SEND THE CODE/CONTROL NUMBER, QUESTION AND THE ANSWER, THE NAMES OF THE PERSON WHO SEND THE MONEY TO THE BANK AND THE AMOUNT OF THE MONEY THAT YOU SEND TO ENABLE WE COLLECT THE MONEY FROM OUR SYSTEM HERE. MAKE SURE YOU INFORM THE BANK IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY SO THAT WE CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE TRANSFER IN YOUR NAME IMMEDIATELY,THANKS YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE:
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
WESTERN UNION RECIVER DETAILS

SURNAME : OMOBA
NAME : ENDURANCE CHUKS
STATE : SARDEGNA
CITY : CAGLIARI
POST CODE: 09121
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.