Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elizaweeks@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Elizaweeks@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Elizabeth
Female / Single
29 Gauteng, Johanesburg / South Africa

Hi my names is Elizabeth Emila am an easy going lady and humble , i like to go to movies and walk along the park with friend in my spare time,my weight is 121lb, 55kg and my height is 5'7", 170cm... single , no kids,,i am student of banking and financing , am here for honest and loving caring man for long and last relationship if you things we have things common you can send me message on my whassap or hangout me at +27620970475.. Elizaweeks@gmail.com

About Me
Am loyal and honest person, i m a good listener, kind and sometimes funny a friend once told me that i was one of only a few people he knew who could be funny without the humor being mean spirited, i m family oriented and pretty devoted sister , i like to exercise,read,play poker with my friends and love UK football, and basketball,i also enjoy learning and doing new thing and i love the beach or being near water or nature, My spirituality is very important to me and am getting tire to eating alone when the girl at their mothers, and would like to find someone who enjoys dinner in or out with , and enjoy someone cooking , dislike doing dishes,but with somebody to help they get done pretty but look forward to have someone to put smile in my face..if we got anything in Common you can contact on me on my whatsapp at +27620070475
Looking For
Something Serious that we start from a Relationship and ends up with marriage.. Seeking for a honest caring, lovly and God fearing man that will be there for me always to make me happy and never let me down at any time
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Green
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 165
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession Banking and Financing
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests Reading, Dancing, Cinema house,
Music Hip hop, Gospel Jazz,blues
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

elizabeth.JPG

Phone:
+27620970475
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.