Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

becky.coulibaly01@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

becky.coulibaly01@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:40 pm

DateMeFree:

Hello, My name is Becky Coulibaly, I want to invest my inheritance in your country here is my email address ( becky.coulibaly01@yahoo.com ) I look forward to your response for more details. Thanks, Becky

Fake profile used:

becky01
- 22 y/o female
- Accra, Ghana
- English, English, English
- Student
- Have no children

Down to earth and God fearing person

Stolen picture used:

becky.PNG
becky.PNG (249.11 KiB) Viewed 7499 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

becky.coulibaly02@email.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Dearest ,

Please excuse me if I have infringed into your privacy. This may be strange anyway but I have no option but cry out. Having gone through your profile I think I am convince you are the right fellow to confide this to. I am Miss Becky Warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly 24 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast,West Africa ,am the Daughter of Late Chief Sgt.Warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late father was a well known Ivory Coast militia leader . He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast(FRCI). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother.

She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the Mission in Ghana.

I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 4.5 Million in one bank in Ghana with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicated your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address for confidential purposes.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me.
Yours sincerely
Miss Becky Warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly

Header;
Return-Path: <becky.coulibaly02@email.com>
Received: from [41.215.171.20] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 26 Feb 2017
Subject: Dearest

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.215.171.20<br>Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:22 pm

Dearest ,

Thank you so much for your mail which has released my pains and bothering, I will say that my God has answered my prayers. I will need your full details like your name and your residence address with your telephone number so that i can forward it to the bank with a letter of introduction letting them know that you are my trustee who will stand on my behalf. with my introduction the to the bank the will accept you as my trustee and the funds will be transferred to you. Please i would like to know more about yourself like your marital status and other things that i need to know. Always remember to put me in your daily prayers and as you do this may God continue to protect and bless you and your family.

Yours sincerely
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:03 am

Dearest ,

Thanks for your mail and its content well noted. Please you have to write the bank officailly letting them know that you are wiriting on behalf of (Becky Coulibaly) that you are my trustee who will stand on my behalf the should advise on what to do for the fund to be transffered into your account.

After you might have recieve the fund then you now arrange of me coming over to meet you for the investment of the funds into a profitable business that will benefit the bot us below is the contact of the bank.

Bank Name: Fiche Capital Trust Bank
Address: Off Starlet's 91 Road, Osu Accra
Photoshop, Postal P. O. Box 2202, Accra Ghana
Tel:(+233)303-967-402.
Email: contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com

Let me know as soon as you contact them.

Yours sincerely

From the fake site details; the registrant is using the privacy protection given by the registrar to hide his identity and location:
Domain Name: FICHECAPITALTRUST.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Name Server: NS1.FICHECAPITALTRUST.COM
Name Server: NS2.FICHECAPITALTRUST.COM
Updated Date: 17-aug-2016
Creation Date: 17-aug-2016
Expiration Date: 17-aug-2017
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED

Home.JPG

Contact.JPG

Info from Contact page:
UK Office:
No. 834 Harrow Rd, London, E14 5HP United Kingdom
Phones:
(+44)122-346-4252
Email: admin@fichecapitaltrust.com

Phone:
+441223464252
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Cambridge
Original network provider* BT

+233303967402
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location Tema, Greater Accra
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:01 am

Dearest ,

Thanks and please follow it up with the bank till the transfer the funds into your account, then we will now plan on how i can come over to meet with you.

Yours sincerely
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Attn:

This financial institution has acknowledged the receipt of your mail on 2017-03-02 00:12, requesting us for guidance and information on transferring the sum of $U4,500,000.00 only, which was deposited by our late customer Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly of Ivory Coast. We have earlier received your contact information from Miss. Becky Ibrahim Coulibaly heir to the fund with a letter of authorization, authorizing this financial institution to transfer her late father’s fund in our vault to you in USA.

Sequence to that, we wish to inform you that wiring the fund direct to your foreign account will raise eyebrows and government parastatals will bring questions, which you may not comfortable with and you know that the original depositor Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly died long ago and his heir Becky Ibrahim Coulibaly might not give answer perfectly. So my professional advice is for you to open non-residential account with us so that the inherited fund will be transferred into your new account and we will give you online access so that you can command transfer from your end through our E-online banking to any bank account of your choice in the world while seating in front of your computer at home or office.

In that state, we have attached our account opening form in this mail for you to fill and then return it back to us via email with a copy of your International Passport and your electricity bill payment receipt. Minimum amount to open non-residential account is a sum of ($2,650) only and be informed that the same amount shall be credited back to your new non-residential account and can be transferred alongside with the inherited sum of $US4,500,000.00 to any bank account of your choice. Most importantly, the operation of opening your account can be done in a day and immediately your account is established we will communicate your online account access details to your email.

You will need a guarantor for your account to be opened, so we have appointed our accredited attorney Barrister Ofori William to stand for you as a guarantor for your non-residential account to be opened, TAKE NOTE that you are not going to pay our attorney Barrister Ofori William any legal service fee for this assistance.

Below is the contact information of our accredited attorney:

Name: Ofori William
Telephone Number: +233240208415
Email: barr.oforiwilliams@lawyer.com

After filling the form while sending to us also send copies to our accredited attorney via email for him to inform you how you can send the account opening fee to him for so that he will undertake the job for you immediately without any further delay.

We are here to make your dreams come true!

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Frank Kojo.
Tel: (+233)303-967-402.
Email: contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.80.181.228 with SMTP id a91csp1147945ede;
Sun, 5 Mar 2017
X-Received: by 10.84.214.129 with SMTP id j1mr24323588pli.23.1488784756602;
Sun, 05 Mar 2017
Return-Path: <contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com>
Received: from guymantools ([202.52.134.81])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id q23si4183159pfd.248.2017.03.05.23.19.09
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sun, 05 Mar 2017 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com designates 202.52.134.81 as permitted sender) client-ip=202.52.134.81;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@fichecapitaltrust.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com designates 202.52.134.81 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com
Received: from ip6-localhost ([::1]:52162 helo=webmail.fichecapitaltrust.com) by guymantools with esmtpa (Exim 4.88) (envelope-from <contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com>) id 1ckn5z-0007Ke-6v for ; Mon, 06 Mar 2017
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_fb3d2c4d599db5412b95b834cd10a975"
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017
To: >
Subject: Attn:
In-Reply-To: <CAPYagprHcq9cAygaL13sNg6QVyAKGui0DfVKEh3Q9RJB9mw8SQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <trinity-6d949080-f76a-40d9-8f69-2249811ba745-1488121341754@3capp-mailcom-lxa14> <CAPYagprqrxuQL46_U_SpmCqwFyhX9N0JKN_A9LO7JBu=E9Snvg@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-020008d0-ab57-42f2-bc56-4615f3aafaf6-1488194638953@3capp-mailcom-lxa05> <CAPYagpoO5wpxY-EpR0Lhb7E_vWCrsssKBUZRtB=p5paWxZvDKw@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-fcda3afa-ebcb-4da2-a1dc-49eb41fe40fe-1488324423808@3capp-mailcom-lxa11> <CAPYagprHcq9cAygaL13sNg6QVyAKGui0DfVKEh3Q9RJB9mw8SQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <7a77c20c8f8073fb8012923aec4a4162@fichecapitaltrust.com>
X-Sender: contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.2.3
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - guymantools
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - fichecapitaltrust.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: guymantools: authenticated_id: contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: guymantools: contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:

--=_fb3d2c4d599db5412b95b834cd10a975
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Today2.jpg

Phone:
+233303967402
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location Tema, Greater Accra
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:34 pm

Dearest ,

Good sir how are you doing today hope all is well with you. Please sir have you heard from the bank kindly let me know what is going on please.

Yours sincerely
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: fichecapitaltrust.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:48 pm

The fake site fichecapitaltrust.com, plus other fake sites created by the same fake sites maker, together with his real identity are all reported in http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 17&t=56651.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com becky.coulibaly02@email.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:09 am

Attn:

This financial institution has acknowledged the receipt of your mail on 2017-03-06 21:53. Your request has been taken into consideration by the board of directors of this financial institution today.

We want to let you know that all communication and files must be documented for future purposes, so that is why it’s very important that you try to print out the form fill it and sign it for official recording. We have converted the account opening form in PDF version for it to be easier for you to print it out and fill it in Capital letters.

But if you try printing it out with this PDF version and is still gives you trouble, just let us know and then forward all the information that we requested from you via email to our accredited attorney email address and then send us copies of the information for our official recording.

He will assist you to arrange the form and submit it to us with the account opening fee, for us to verify with the information you will forward to us if it’s the same, before we can proceed for the establishment of your non-residential account with this financial institution.

Dearest ,

Thanks for you mail. Dear if you can help me out of this misery i swear with my life i will do anything you want me to do, Just promise that you will do anything to make sure that this money gets to your account and after which i will come over and i will be indebted to you as long as i live. Follow it up with the bank and keep updated.

Yours sincerely

Dearest ,

Good day sir any update from the bank? Please i will you to forward the mails you have been receiving from the bank to me. Thanks and God bless you.

Yours sincerely
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contactus@fichecapitaltrust.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:23 am

Attn:

This financial institution has acknowledged the receipt of your mail on 2017-03-08 00:14 and the content is well understood. We urge you to handle this transaction with sense of maturity to avoid going against the ethics of our profession, which might led for termination of your claim.

If there is various in your pc then you should go to public cyber café and print out the form and then fill it and scan it back with your International Passport or Driving License together with your Electricity Payment Bill Receipt, and send them direct to our accredited attorney email address which we have already provided for you in our pervious email and also send copies to us.

Note that this financial institution cannot not carry out the processing of transferring the fund to you without completing our requirement from you, also be inform that after 7 bank working days and you did not complete our requirement, we shall cancel your transfer transmission application fund claim. So we advise you to help us serve you better as your success is our priority.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.