Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jbrown57155@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jbrown57155@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:53 pm

TOP SECRET.STOP FURTHER PAYMENT.
People
James Brown <jbrown57155@gmail.com> Today at 11:24
To
Message body

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN PAYMENT
ZONAL OFFICE MANCHESTER CITY
P.O. BOX 181 29-39 STEVE LANE LONDON
PHONE: + 44 702-405-1833

OUTSTANDING PAYMENT.

Attention Sir,

Let me be honest with you. This information is just for you alone. I would suggest that you try to fix it instead of making any trouble with it as my job might be put on the line here.

Your name has been on an awaiting list of payment of next of kin/Contract payment submitted by the British Government For reasons of no banking particulars on which transfer should be made to until two days ago when the paying Bank personnel brought in another payment roaster for the replacement of the former that had your name on it.

The new roaster had you name but with care off another name as the beneficiary. The new name is as shown
below,

Bank Name: Navy Federal Credit Union
Address: 1200 4th Ave BOX 3100
Merrifield , VA 22119-3100
The Account Number is 2625890-005 or access # 3451042
The routing number is 2560-7497-4.
Beneficiary: Shane Simpson.

This appeared to be very strange that no stop other or change of account document accompanied this new payment roaster. That was why I contacted you in order to find out if truly you had appointed someone else to stand in for your payment. This was exactly what happened and what warranted my contacting you. For my safety and to ensure that this transfer is not made, I will advice that you do not try to make trouble over this and just follow my instructions so that you do not loose you money.

For you advice, I would suggest you obtain a stop order from the British crown court London or from the originating country to enable you obtain a change of account form which you will forward to the paying bank Audit department immediately for this rectification to be made so that your funds will not be transferred into the wrong account. I will get the man in the paying bank records department whom will help you get the affidavit and put it into their records, if you do not have anyone. Will be waiting for your response.

Tel: +447024051833

Thank you and God bless.
James Brown
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.