Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alljobmessages1@gmail.com skynet.exprescourier@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alljobmessages1@gmail.com skynet.exprescourier@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:52 pm

Return-Path: <alljobmessages1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 08:23:16 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: WINNING INFORMATIONS <skynet.exprescourier@gmail.com>
Subject: YOU WIN $1,000,000.00 SEE ATTACHED FILE FOR DETAILS.

Attachment: filename="Hello Dear.doc"

Hello Dear,

Greetings to your family

YOUR ATM VISA CARD IS READY

I have been waiting for you since to contact me regarding your winning amount of $US1, 000, 000.00 (One Million United State Dollars) loaded on your ATM visa card which we discussed. We are duly interred switched. Therefore you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM Machine Centre Cash point of your choice in any part of the world and the maximum you can withdraw a day is $2,000 us dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time so I went and deposited the ATM VISA BANK CARD with a Delivery Company in Johannesburg, South Africa as I travelled out of the country for a short Course and I will not come back till end of second quarter of the year 2016.

What you have to do now is to contact the Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your ATM VISA BANK CARD to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the Clearance Certificate Fee of the ATM CARD showing that it is not a drug Money, the only money you will pay to Skynet Delivery Company to deliver your ATM CARD direct to your doorstep is $150 being their Delivery / Security Keeping Fees of your ATM Card so far.

Let me repeat again, don’t be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except the $150, I would have paid the $150 but they said no, because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact the Delivery Company manager immediately for the delivery of your ATM CARD package with this information bellow:

HERE IS THE DELIVERY COMPANY INFORMATION'S.

COURIER NAME: SKYNET DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY LTD
CONTACT PERSON: MRS. LINDA ANDREW
POSITION: DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.
E-MAIL: skynet.exprescourier@gmail.com
E-Mail: skynet.exprescourier1@gmail.com
Tel: + 27- 761 346 321
Tel: + 27- 718 466 393

Finally to make sure your ATM CARD is not delivered to a wrong person or address please reconfirms your details below to them Ok.

Your full names................................................................
Home address.........................................................
Country...................................................................
Cell phone No.........................................................
Shipment Code: UKL/OWN/9876TW
Package Number: 2661458
VERY IMPORTANT

You can use this ATM VISA BANK CARD in any part of the world. your ATM BANK CARD pin code is 0229, when you receive the ATM CARD take it to any ATM MACHINE around your area, slot the card in the ATM Machine and enter this pin code 0229, the amount you will withdraw every day is USD$2,000, Please note: an Equivalent of $2,000 will come out from the ATM MACHINE and the money will come out in your country local currency.

WARNING you must not give the PIN CODE to anybody for security reasons.

Ask the skynet Delivery Company manager to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will arrive to your doorstep.

As a matter of facts, make sure as the rightful beneficiary of the ATM CARD package of $US1,000,000.00 (One Million United State Dollars) you must contact them by indicating this code (2661458) so that they can find it and pick up immediately as they have it in their record.

Note that without you indicating your Shipment Code: CPEL/OWN/9876 and your Package No. 2661458 the Skynet Manager will not listen to you.

Yours sincerely

Dr.Baido Josephine
Acting Manager of First National Bank Limited, South Africa (F.N.B.).

Tel: +27761346321
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodacom

Tel: +27718466393
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

skynet.exprescourier@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:42 am

Dear , did you receive my mail regarding the delivery of your
package? Please let me know once you send the delivery charges,
regards, Mrs.Linda Andrew

Header:
Return-Path: <skynet.exprescourier@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qt0-x22b.google.com (mail-qt0-x22b.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c0d::22b])
From: EXPRESS DIPLOMATIC COURIER <skynet.exprescourier@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016
Subject: Re: YOU WIN $1,000,000.00 SEE ATTACHED FILE FOR DETAILS.

Text from attached JPG file:

Skynet Diplomatic Courier Company Ltd
6th Floor Universal Building Henley Road
P.0.Box 2198. Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel: +27- 761 346 321

Hours of Operation
Monday / Saturday; 07;00 AM - 21:59 PM
Smday: 10:00 AM - 18:59 PM

Dear
This is to inform you that we have verified your Shipment Code; UKL/OWN/9876TW in our central system and
found out that you are the rightful owner of a parcel with package Number: 2661458 which is to be couriered to
your address below.

it is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all Beneficiaries address that we are
to deliver packages to. this is to ensure that the address is valid. be rest assured that your package will be
delivered to you once you meet up With the necessary requirements

Skynet Worldwide Express is a well established company offering courier and transport services 24hour a day for
priority delivery of letters. packages and consignments to any destination by road. air or sea We have a
substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers 'n all size vehicles from
small vans up to 7.5 tone and international couriers for dispatch by road. sea or air.

Below are the mandatory Delivery / Security keeping fees that you required to pay to enable Skynet Worldwide
Express courier your package to you.

Security keeping fees $150 (One Hundred and Fify United States Dollars Only).

You are to make the payment through MONEY GRAM as to speed up the process of delivery. You are to locate
any nearest MONEY GRAM Office close to you and make the payment through our account officer below.

[1] Paul. Chldl. Ezeadu
[2] Address: 6th Floor Universal Building Henley Road. Johannesburg
[3] Country: South Africa

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment at the $150. we shall proceed immediately to
dispatch your package. the date and time of departure and expected date of arrival will be sent to you. it will take
Forty Eight hours (2 days) to get your package delivered to you.

At the point of arrival of the package you Will be required to sign for the package and to do this. you will need either
your international passport as identification or you driver’s license. All orders not delivered within FOUR (4)
working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you comply with us to enable us serve
you better.

For inquiries call our customer service line on + 27- 761 346 321

Thank you for using Skynet express Delivery service.

Yours truly.
Mrs. Linda Andrew (Director)
FORElGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:41 am

Dear , here are the account details:
BANK NAME: capitec bank,
ACCOUNT NAME: pc e,
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 129107XXXX
please note that the reason why we wanted you to send the fee through money gram was to
speed up the delivery of your package, because if you send through
money gram the money will be available for pick up but through account
might take up to 3 days. Regards, mrs.linda Andrew.

Errant E-mail intended for another victim:

Dear ,

I understand how skeptical you are in sending the required Delivery Charges but I want you to know that your $150 will not change my life, we have absolutely nothing to do with your hard earned money and that was why I am committed in assisting you. I am aware of the scams going on around the global World, I am aware of the impostors and most of them are sacked officials of the institution they claim to represent. They have ideas of the procedures and they are using it to convince their victims.

But I have reassured you of my position time and time again that I don't get involved in frivolities and illegitimate activities. i am giving you my ID BOOK as an evidence so that you can be assured that you are dealing with the right person because I am ashamed of the bad name those miscreants are creating for this noble company/country.

I am not happy that you are comparing me to those crooks; I regarded your comments as a direct slap on my face and the office I represent. If I am not genuine, I wouldn't have not given you my ID BOOK.

I expect you to consider all these point to respect and follow my instruction. Anyway it left for you to follow or not follow my instruction. In every relationship and or transaction, TRUST, CONFIDENTIALITY and DISCRETION are paramount and a necessity. TRUST is a commodity that is earned from a Two-Way Street concept. It takes an association over a time span, where actions speak louder than words, by saying what you mean, mean what you say and confirm by doing all you say and mean! Honesty can only be proven, when you can't dispel it! My contentions to all this RHETORIC is, I am 39yrs old woman, have never been arrested, incarcerated or charged with anything against the Laws of Republic of South Africa So I advice you to kindly try your best to send this money ($USD150) as I assure you that once you send the money I will do my best to make sure that you receive your card in the next 2 to 3 days.

Please make the payment through MONEY GRAM UNION MONEY TRANSFER as to speed up the delivery of your package and also your mobile phone number must always be switched on because our agent will call you to come forward to receive your card once he arrives to your address.

Estimated length of days for the parcel to arrive is 2 days (48hours)

we are glad to be of service to you.

Regards,
Mrs. Linda Andrew

ID sent:

20161201013833-3c095b1e-xs.jpg

Then:
Dear ,

How are you? hope you are fine.

Kindly let me know if you have sent the delivery charges? as indicated in our first message to you, all orders not delivered after 4 working days starting from the date of communication will be cancelled, tomorrow being 1st of December completes the 4th day deadline date.

It might also interest you to know that we dont force people to pay or rather beg them to pay, so if you wish that your package be delivered to you then our delivery charges must be paid or we will have no other option than to cancel your file.

Regards,
Mrs.Linda Andrew
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:19 am

Dear ,

Below are the information you requested.

1, Bank Name: CAPITEC BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
2: Bank account Name: PAUL
3. Bank Code: 470 010
4. Bank Swift Code: CABLZAJJ
5. Bank account Number: 129107XXXX
6. E-mail Address:
7. Mailing Address: johannesburg
8. Telephone Number: +27718466393 (same as Above)

Regards,
Mrs.Linda Andrew
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:15 pm

Dear ,

Please let me know once you make the payment and also send me the scanned copy of the Deposit slip from the bank.

Regards,
Mrs.Linda Andrew.

Hello ,

Have you make the payment? waiting for the payment slip.

Regards,
Mrs.Linda Andrew.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:31 am

Hello ,

Inline with our Company policy all orders not delivered after 4 working days starting from the 1st day of communication will be cancelled, however I have tried my possible best to deliver your parcel and its obvious you do not want to receive your package.

The easiest and fastest way to send the money is through MONEY GRAM and the money will be available for pick-up here within the nest 5 Minutes and it is safe and secure.

I have giving you my ID BOOK and every evidence you need to guarantee you that your money will be save,why do you want to make things difficult? well I wish to inform you that all payment made to this department must be made through our receiving officer (Mr.Paul Chidi Ezeadu). if only you agree with me from the first day and send the $150 through MONEY GRAM by now you would have received your package in USA.

However, I wish to inform you that if we do not receive our delivery charges on or before 6th of December, a demurrage fee will be added on your package and as such you will be required to pay more than $150 or we will cancel your file and your delivery will be cancelled.

Regards,
Mrs.Linda Andrew.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.