Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wwwacct.kimbaranbalson@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Next of kin Scam:

Hello Friend,

How are you today? I am so glad you accepted my friendship and my proposals by getting back to me, I like to be open to you because i wish to build a very good business relationship with you which i believe shall yield good fruit for both of us, i am a man that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is how we better our life and secure our future and that of our children

I have been hardworking all my life till now, i must think of something better to enjoy my life and probably have a family or maybe relocate and start investing in other things. i will like to tell you a little about myself, My name is Mr Kim Bally, a British Man Presently working as a Senior Audit/banker in Al Rayan Bank of UK

life is empty now as I was married but my Ex wife out of impatience got married to another man which caused our divorce, but it's OK because i have to move on with my life since she accused me of been so busy with my work in the bank, she says that i was not having time for her but she refused to understand that i was a carrier man before we got married, i tried to make her understand that soon i would resign and we shall have enough time for each other because i have a goal to achieve in life but she was impatient so i have no option than to let her go, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, i have had it as a priority to give out 40% of my salaries to the less privileged and the Motherless babies and with all this, i have never lacked, this is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough for myself with your help, i lost my only daughter at her birth which still hurts a little today

I would like you to tell me more about yourself too. I'll like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work and where you reside now

When i hear more about you then i will tell you all you need to know about our deal and how we can proceed

Thank you

Header;
Return-Path: <wwwacct.kimbaranbalson@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qk0-x22d.google.com (mail-qk0-x22d.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c09::22d])
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016
Subject: Re: I'm Bally Accountant i have a good deal ,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: wwwacct.kimbaranbalson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:45 pm

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope you are in good health,Dear I am very happy to receive your response and I have a strong feeling after receiving your message that you are sincere person full of life and courage, because of that honesty I choose to have this confidential deal with you. Dear, I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits / life opportunity for you and i. Like i told you earlier, I am the Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit and the chief Auditor to my bank here in United Kingdom

I have an Opportunity to the Sum of Seven Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$7.500.000.00) to transfer into your bank account in your country, This fund was deposited by one of our noble customers from Libya and the fund has been in our bank since it was deposited till the death of the said customer and no one has come up for the claim as the next of kin or the deceased relative, Last week the bank Board of directors and Foreign department had a meeting on how to move this money into the bank Treasury as an unclaimed fund and for their own benefit but i see it as an opportunity for me to reap the fruit of my good work all this years of hard work.

I will provide the full detail of this business transaction once i have heard back from you as business is done with trust, I personally contacted you and you alone, Because of the trust i have bestowed on you that is why i took some days to know little about you, Now we must solidify our business relationship with trust and this trust we must start it now, i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you, i believe in my heart that you are the right person for me that would handle this proposal well for both of us

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank during the transfer processes, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i to keep this deal between us alone. please make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anyone unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer

1. Full Name,
2. Address
3. Identification
4. Telephone
5. Date of Birth
6. Occupation

Thanks and best regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: wwwacct.kimbaranbalson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:33 pm

SIR / MADAM,

I AM , THE BUSINESS PARTNER TO LATE DR. BENJACK DENNIS, WHO WAS ASSASSINATED ON FEBRUARY 06, 2008 WHEN GUN MEN SHOT HIM WHILE STILL INSIDE THE LIBYA CAPITAL, TRIPOLI

AFTER HIS FUNERAL CELEBRATION, I DISCOVERED THAT HE HAS AN UNCLAIMED FUNDS TOTALING SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS. ($7.5 MILLION) DEPOSITED IN YOUR BANK WHEN HE WAS ALIVE.

I HEREBY WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I AM EAGER TO APPLY FOR THE FUNDS CLAIM AS HIS BUSINESS PARTNER TO ENABLE YOUR BANK RELEASE AND TRANSFER HIS BALANCE ACCOUNT OF ($ 7.5 MILLION) INTO MY NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT, UPON YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS EFFECT, I WILL SEND YOU MY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM

SO I EXPECT THAT YOUR BANK MANAGEMENT WILL PAY AN URGENT ATTENTION TO MY REQUEST AND COMMUNICATE ME FURTHER WITH THE RELATED FORMS AND DOCUMENTS NECESSARY TO CLAIM THIS ABOVE MENTIONED SUM WITHOUT DELAY.

I APOLOGIZE FOR LATE APPLICATION FOR THIS CLAIM AS I HAVE BEEN ARRANGING OTHER THINGS LEFT SINCE HIS SUDDEN DEATH OCCURRED.

YOURS SINCERELY

My dear love,

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and I until we are successful in this transaction, what I want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because I don’t want any staff of the bank to know that I am responsible for this transaction .. This is where I lay the future survival hope of my future family and it was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

I have drafted a message for you below, copy the message and fill in your name in the blank space and send the message to the bank for the application for the release of the fund

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer note: if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until I direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , see the official letter below,send it to the bank through the bank email address as follows.

BANK DETAILS

AL RAYAN BANK OF UK PLC ,
MANAGING DIRECTOR, SULTAN AHMED CHOUDHURY
ADDRESS PO BOX 12461 BIRMINGHAM B16 6AQ UNITED KINGDOM
PHONE (+44) 785 188 6756
Bank email : info.alrayanbankplc@accountant.com

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then I will apply for my papers to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposed ratio, immediately you apply, write back to me to update me that you have sent the letter to the bank. See the message below;

My best regard to you and your family,

Phone:
+447851886756
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.alrayanbankplc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:23 pm

AL RAYAN BANK OF UK PLC
SECURITY & GOOD SERVICE
12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Tel:(+44) 785 188 6756
Fax:(+44) 207 280 9515
Telex: 6475229/Swift:LHFEGB 3L
E-mail: info.alrayanbankplc@accountant.com
alrayanbankplc@gmail.com
Chief Executive: Sultan Ahmed Choudhury

Date:22/11/2016

Attn:

Dear Sir,

We acknowledge your request on the deposit of our esteemed customer Late Dr. Benjack Dennis Deposited on 24 August 2004.

Unfortunately we cannot respond to your concern in accordance to our legal principle of finance security. In the absence of the necessary credentials.

The names and account information of Late Dr. Benjack Dennis to your benefit is as below and has been verified .

SERVICE NAME:DR BENJACK DENNIS

BENEFICIARY:

The intent to process your request will only be granted on the bases of the following, for security reasons. We have noted the contract expiry date.

Find attached the claim form and the Depositors Information form (DI Form), Fill it and send back to us for further verification before we can proceed with the process of transferring your funds to you

Thank you for Banking with us

Best Regards,
Mr.Donald Johanson
(Finance Director).

This email was sent from within the Al Rahan Bank Of (UK) Plc . This email (and any attachments or hyperlinks within it) may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not entitled to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, disseminate or rely on this email in any way. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy it, and all copies of it.We have taken steps to ensure that this email (and any attachments) are free from computer viruses and the like. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is actually virus free. Any emails that you send to us may be monitored for the purposes of ascertaining whether the communication complies with the law and our policies

Header:
Return-Path: <info.alrayanbankplc@accountant.com>
Received: from jws300066.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws139.mail.gq1.yahoo.com;
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016
From: Al Rayan Bank Plc <info.alrayanbankplc@accountant.com>
Reply-To: Al Rayan Bank Plc <info.alrayanbankplc@accountant.com>
Subject: Request Received and Acknowledged

20161122172103-290bccf2-me.jpg

20161122172104-407e2297-me.jpg

Phone:
+442072809515
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT
Number is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11298&p=100666&hilit=442072809515#p100666
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:27 pm

AL RAYAN BANK OF UK PLC
SECURITY & GOOD SERVICE
alrayanbankplc@gmail.com

Date:23/11/2016

Attn:

Dear Sir,

Sir Yes You can submit be email sir and we will fill it on your behalf with your name as signature

Best Regards,
Mr.Donald Johanson
(Finance Director).

This email was sent from within the Al Rahan Bank Of (UK) Plc . This email (and any attachments or hyperlinks within it) may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not entitled to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, disseminate or rely on this email in any way. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy it, and all copies of it.We have taken steps to ensure that this email (and any attachments) are free from computer viruses and the like. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is actually virus free. Any emails that you send to us may be monitored for the purposes of ascertaining whether the communication complies with the law and our policies
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:16 pm

AL RAYAN BANK OF UK PLC
SECURITY & GOOD SERVICE
alrayanbankplc@gmail.com

Date:24/11/2016

Attn:

Dear Sir,

Sir, You have not submitted the information on our deceased customer as requested in the second form so we cannot process this transaction until we get that

Kindly send it in for us to proceed

Best Regards,
Mr.Donald Johanson
(Finance Director).

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:16 pm

My Dear Friend,

How are you doing? I hope all is well? Please bear with me as I am working on it to put in place all the necessary information in the form of official inquiry of the deceased, I have access to the bank files and i saw the form the bank sent to you, i got those information below from the bank Files, I will like you to make an effort to see that this transaction is done successfully. This is a transaction that both of us need to be very careful so to see that everything goes well.

I could understand this as a matter of urgency, therefore see the deceased information below, use it to fill the official inquiry of deceased form and send back to the bank immediately.

You should complete the next of kin ID form with your information and bank account details for the transfer. Please you should be very careful and hope that the success will be achieved soon.

You should avoid mistakes from your side. What you should do now is to print the forms out and fill it with pen and sign it, send back to the bank today because the bank gave mandate for the return of the forms. I will wait to hear from you and my best regard to you and your family. The Next of kin ID form will be filled with your information and your bank details for the transfer

Thank You
Kim
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Or copy this and send to the bank immediately:

DECEASED INFORMATION.

1: Deceased full name: DR. BENJACK DENNIS

2: Deceased occupation when he was alive; Business Tycoon & was a Private Medical Adviser to Late Libya Dictator Mommar Ghaddaffi (1992-1998 and 2000-2008),

3: Where did he reside / address: Tripoli Ave-Deltona, FL 32725, EEUU Libya

4: Deceased country of origin: Libya

5: Deceased place / Date of Birth: Libya / Nov 1, 1944.

6: Name(s) of the deceased wife or wives: He has one wife, Mrs Aisha Benjack Dennis

7: Name(s) of the deceased child or children: NON

8: Your relationship with the deceased: He is my Business partner

9: Deceased Account type with this bank: company acceptance

10: Deceased Account number:-SID5813060001

11: Account Title of the deceased: Dr. Benjack Dennis

12: Date account was opened: 16th Aug,2004

13: Year the fund was deposited: 16th Aug,2004
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:03 pm

AL RAYAN BANK OF UK PLC
SECURITY & GOOD SERVICE
alrayanbankplc@gmail.com

Date:26/11/2016

Dear Sir,

We acknowledge receipt of your email with the account details of our late customer and everything has been verified to be true, we did also receive your account information where you wish the funds transferred however

The following requirements should be submitted to our office before we can respond to you or effect any transfer of the fund.

(1) A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate from the Royal Court of Justice
(2) AN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY
(3) A Power of Attorney

1.A power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath permitting you to stand as a representative / Trustee to the next of kin to the deposit of late Dr. Benjack Dennis with our bank. This power of Attorney and Affidavit documents must be endorsed by a UK resident Attorney.This became necessary due to the next of kin status in the present country where he resided before his demise which our bank have been duly informed

You will swear an affidavit before the SUPREME COURT OF UNITED KINGDOM That you are the authentic next of kin to the deceased, All formal procedures must be Satisfied, This will be signed by the Court Registrar here in UK.

OPTIONAL:- In alternative whereby you cannot be able to come here and obtain/submit these certificates in person as our Financial Act 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our Bank Financial Attorney to carry out the legal responsibilities on your behalf in the person of;

See details below:

Firm: Bingham McCutchen (London) LLP
Name: Thomas John Holton
Phone: +44 793 743 2026
Address: 41 Lothbury, London EC2R 7HF, United Kingdom
Email: Binghamlawfirm@oath.com

. Then further more send to us your

1. Personal Phone and fax number

2. Scan copy of your international valid Identity.

Once the aforementioned is provided, the money will be transferred without delay to your nominated account in your country and all documentations forwarded to you

Best Regards,
Mr.Donald Johanson
(Finance Director).

Phone: +447937432026
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Jersey
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

binghamlawfirm@oath.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:53 pm

Bingham McCutchen (London) LLP
41 Lothbury
London EC2R 7HF, United Kingdom
Our Ref: RA 48090 G
Tel:+44 793 743 2026
binghamlawfirm@oath.com
November 28, 2016

SIR,
YOUR LETTER / IDENTIFICATION REGARDING TO YOUR LEGAL PARTURITION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AND POWER OF ATTORNEY / A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATE WAS RECEIVED, I WILL DO MY BEST TO RENDER TO YOU ALL NECESSARY SERVICES YOU REQUIRE FROM ME AS YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

I HAVE MADE AN INQUIRY FROM ROYAL COURTS OF JUSTICE ON YOUR BEHALF SINCE YOU HAVE REQUESTED MY TOTAL ASSISTANCE TO HELP SECURE AND LEGALIZED AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AND POWER OF ATTORNEY / A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATE FROM ROYAL COURTS OF JUSTICE ON YOUR BEHALF WHICH WILL ENABLE YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATION AS A LEGITIMATE LEGAL BENEFICIARY,

I HAVE CONFIRMED WITH THE ROYAL COURTS OF JUSTICE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF PROCURING THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS ACCORDING TO THE RULES AND COMMANDS OF THE LAW ACT AND OBLIGATION GUIDING THE MEMBERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION

SECTION 1: AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

(1) REGISTRATION OF YOUR PARTICULARS 111 GBP
(2) APPLICATION STAMP DUTY FEE 100 GBP
(3) PROCESSING ISSUANCE 275 GBP
(4) PROCESSING ISSUANCE OF AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT 70 GBP

SECTION 2: A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATE

A. REGISTRATION FEE 240 GBP
B. STAMP DUTY 139 GBP
C. AN AFFIDAVIT OF JURISDICTION 110 GBP
D. CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY CLEARANCE 120 GBP
E. ATTESTATION FEE BETWEEN YOU and the COURT 240 GBP

YOU HAVE TO PAY THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF ( £1,405 GBP BRITISH POUNDS )

THESE WILL ACCREDIT AND ASCERTAIN YOUR LEGAL REQUEST TO BE CARRIED OUT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT,BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL PAY THE ( £1,405 GBP BRITISH POUND ) BEFORE I PROCEED WITH PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS,AS THAT WILL ENABLE ME FINALIZE THE DOCUMENTS WITHIN A PERIOD OF 48 HOURS

WITH THIS REFERENCE, YOU ARE ADVISED TO KINDLY MAKE THE REQUIRED PAYMENT AND SEND TO US THE PAYMENT SLIP

YOUR REQUEST WILL COMMENCE AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT, PRINT THE ATTACHED POWER OF ATTORNEY, SIGN THE SPACE OVER YOUR NAME, SCAN IT,ATTACH WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP, SEND TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL PROCEED FOR AFFIDAVIT OF OATH / A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

PLEASE PRINT THE POWER OF ATTORNEY,SIGN IT AND SEND BACK TO ME

THANK YOU
YOURS IN SERVICE

John Thomas Holten LLP Esq
Principal Attorney

Header:
Return-Path: <binghamlawfirm@oath.com>
Received: from jws200157.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws113.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016
Reply-To: Bingham Lawfirm <binghamlawfirm@oath.com>
Subject: From the desk Of John Thomas Holten Esq

20161128225900-f2509579-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

binghamlawfirm@oath.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:49 am

Bingham McCutchen (London) LLP
41 Lothbury
London EC2R 7HF, United Kingdom
Our Ref: RA 48090 G
Tel:+44 793 743 2026
binghamlawfirm@oath.com
November 29, 2016

Sir,
As regards your question, you can pay the equivalent in USD and we will get it here in British Pounds, That will be an equivalent of $1,900 Usd

Please find the under listed account details and make the payment through it, send me the payment slip as soon as it is done for me to proceed

Bank:NATIONWIDE BANK UK
Bank Address:146,High Road,London SW16 1BJ
Beneficiary:M. A. M.
IBAN:GB10NAIA0702461971XXXX
BIC:NAIAGB21
Account Number:1971XXXX
Sort Code:07 - 02 - 46

Thank You
Yours in Service

John Thomas Holten LLP Esq
Principal Attorney
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.