Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt.Gen. Susan Jane Helms

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

susan818@engineer.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:50 pm

The recovery scam.

Email:

Dear friend

I am happy to inform you of my success in transferring these funds within the framework of the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. I will spend with him that night with my whole family to Paraguay for a new life for the money to invest. Although I tried my best to participate in the business, but God decided the whole situations. Meanwhile, I have not forgotten your previous efforts and attempts to help me make these funds despite the transfer that let us down like some. I left an ATM of ($ 450,000.00). Contact Rev John Kelvin now on his e-mail address (revfatherjohnkelvin22@yahoo.com) and the phone number (+1 317-747-1356).

I will leave this night with my whole family to Paraguay for a new life, and I thought that you will be compensated for all your efforts.

I told my bank to transfer the sum of four hundred fifty thousand dollars ($ 450,000.00) to American Express credit card center here, they have packed the grand total in their facility as an "ATM card" which will be sent to you for bank fees And to avoid suspicion.

The rev father is my family trusted friend Father he is included with the Mastercard is the four hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Father John Kelvin will send you your "ATM card" also to send the four digits secret PIN code that allows you to make debits of your "ATM card".

The card will be fully utilized for withdrawals in any country in the world and in countries where US dollars are not used, you will be paid local currency dollars equivalent in that country.

This money can be a blessing to you and your family. Contact Father John Kelvin please refer to the information below and familiarize him / her with your contact address.

Name: Pastor Father John Kelvin

E-mail: revfatherjohnkelvin22@yahoo.com

God bless you and your family. Contact Rev. father without further delay.

My greetings and all the best.

+13177471356 - VoIP number provided by Enflick
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rebacadominic2010@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:34 pm

Good News Greetings
How are you doing today? I hope you are in good health? If so,thanks be to God who made it possible. Dear i am writing to you today with much joy and excitement, after this long period of time with no communication. I thank God who protect me in and my military at war zone Libya, My purpose of writing to you today is to notify you of my Consignment trunk box successfully delivery with assistance of a partner from Africa Senegal who live in Paris France he is a successful business man, I am presently in France for view our investment project, after which i will go back to United State where i am currently stay as retired army officer Administration.

Meanwhile i did not forget all your past efforts and curiosity to make sure you assist me in receiving the trunk box,which unfortunately failed for reasons best known to God. So i have decided to show you my appreciation by living behind a sum amount $350.000 USD in bank of Africa Senegal because i didn't have your bank account, So i plead with you to accept the little offer from me, Just contact this prevailing corporate authority Bank of Africa Senegal they will transfer the money to you,here are the bank details, and I want you to make immediate contact them because I have already inform the bank about you when i went to Senegal with my partner to his home town and your name deposit in the account.

Director Manager ...Mr Usman Diop
Email...bankofafricadusenegal@yahoo.com
web site..http:/ /www.bank-of-africa.net/en
Tele: +221776834297 FAX +2213389276506
Head office..Bank of Africa-Sénégal
Address: PO Box 1992, 4 Avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor, Dakar, Senegal

I am currently very busy in France with investment project which am working very hard to establish. So i would like you to understand with me, encase i did not get back to you anytime you write to me because am busy. I barely have time for myself, talk more having time to check my mails, but i will try my best to keep in touch with you. So do not fail to notify me as soon as you receive the money from bank So that we could celebrate to success and long lasting relationship, for i believe that the future has something amazing and a special place for us. Anyways i will stop here, but will be looking forward to read from you as soon as you receive the money from bank. Thanks and do have a nice day.
My Regards,
Rebaca

Tele: +221776834297
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX +2213389276506
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

helmssusan3@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Zorpia:

Hi dear i saw your profile today and become
interested to know more about you,so here is
my e mail address ( helmssusan3 @gmail.com )
just contact me back so that i will give you my
pictures for you to know whom i am, please don't
forget that distance or color does not mean any
thing but to be good friends matters a lot,

Fake profile used:

susen / susenmark0516
48, Grenoble, France
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 45‑99
, in Egypt.
Single
I am a nice lovely and nice young lady.
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Ethnicity Native American
Height and Weight 109cm 66Kg

The stolen picture used belongs to someone else...

susan.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

generalsusanhelms65@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:14 am

Hello Dear Friend,

Nice to meet you,how is life? hope you and your family are fine.Like i said my name is Susan J. Helms a USA Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon. I graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon.Just in case if you want to know more about me then open my en. wikipedia.org below:

http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_J._Helms

Header:
Return-Path: <generalsusanhelms65@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x241.google.com (mail-io0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::241])
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016
Subject: Nice to meet you,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:32 am

Hello Dear Friend,

Thanks for your response.I really need your assistance that is the reason i contact you. i want to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we would stay in the war zone here for the rescue of the war.Here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $25.000,000,00(Twenty Five Million US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money which is $25.000,000,00.Out of here to you in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

I have made arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an army general.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust,but rather take me as your own sister.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal.Attach in this mail is the fund. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, and then send your questions, I wait to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
RT USAF General.Susan J Helms.

20161223013122-601066e9-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:22 pm

Hello my Dear Friend,

As i told you about my plan for an investment of the fund,that i want the fund to be secured. Secondly i want to relocate with you to start up a good business venture,based on my present status here in Afghanistan as an USAF General who lead the troop. I want you to understand more about my situation here, due to my political situation as USAF staying in the war zone for peace keeping mission, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the Trunk Box and also help me invest the fund, that is why i decided to make this contact to you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the Treasure Box. Everything concerning the delivery of the consignment is clear.

Moreover i went into serious discussion with the United Nation Diplomat here how will manage this Box .The legal United Nation Diplomat told me that in a situations like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the consignment box and invest it on my behalf as I wish.Then I decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge we can be able to work together.Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine.Please i am asking you for my safety and security Keep it very private.What i need from you is to secure this fund and locate a good business we can invest the fund that can bring good incomes.

Finally, i do not know much about international business and i am putting Consignment Box of the Fund to your care because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrive in your place.I will like you to send me your full name and full contact information's to enable me summit it to United Nation officer that will delivery the consignment Box to you.

1: Your Full Name
2: Home Address
3: Direct Phone Number
4: Occupation
5: Your Country
6: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card.

Reply this mail with your above mentioned details, so that he will start the journey to deliver the Consignment Box of the fund to your place hand to hand (Face to Face). Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of you and remain bless.

Regards.
RT USAF General. Susan J.Helm.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Hello Dear Friend,

I went to UN Security office here to submit your details for delivery of the box by their Diplomat,But the UN security office said that they sent the box to an insurance security company in England for safe keeping due to the gravity of attack and crisis here on daily basis because they need to protect the box as it was register under high premium insurance policy.So below are the details of the insurance company given to me by the UN Security office here. They directed me to get in touch with the Security Company for them to deliver the box to you,

They collected your details and send it to Security company and they also instruct you to contact Security Company as a person the Box have to deliver.I want you to contact this mentioned Security company in London with below details given to me by UN Security Office.
Write to them to their Email ID and reconfirm your details to them for immediate delivering of the box .

GROSVENOR SECURITY SERVICES LTD.
Office Address: 501 International House
223 Regent Street,London W1B 2QD
Email-Address: grosvenor@qualityservice.com
Tel: +447929134746

When you contact the insurance company, tell them you are the partner of US AF General Susan J. Helms, and you want to know the possibility of delivering a consignment box contains family items of USAF General Susan J. Helms to your country.I have also send them an email on your behalf right now,but you too need to contact them as the person they have to deliver the Box.I want you to understand that the funds inside the consignment box will be under your control until i complete my services and join you soon.

Please always put me in your daily prayers because from time to time my military colleagues are being attacked by car bomb and insurgents are also attacking us and some are dying instantly, right now i am living in fear, so do all possible to contact them. Dear, please please please please for security of the funds, do not allow the insurance company or the person who is coming to deliver the box to your house to notice that the treasure box contains funds inside, please keep everything for yourself because everything concerning this consignment box is intact between us and on no account should you expose this information to anyone.

Regards,
RT USAF General Susan J.Helms.

Phone:
+447929134746
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

grosvenor@qualityservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:29 pm

WELCOME TO GROSVENOR SECURITY SERVICE.
HEAD OFFICE:SUITE 501,INTERNATIONAL HOUSE,
223 REGENT STREET,LONDON WIB 2QD
OUR REF: WUMT0XX4/881

ATTENTION: SIR,

WE RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE ALSO CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION FROM USAF SUSAN J. HELMS.SHE INFORMED US TO DELIVER A CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX OF HER FAMILY'S ITEMS TO YOU.THIS SUBJECT CONSIGNMENT BOX WAS REGISTERED IN OUR COMPANY BY MR.JOHNSON DAVID A UNITED NATION'S OFFICIAL AGENT IN AFGHANISTAN.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE CONSIGNMENT BOX IS READY TO BE DELIVER AT ANY OF YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS, BUT BEFORE THAT YOU NEED TO PAY THE SUM OF £2080 POUNDS FOR INSURANCE FEE AND FLIGHT TICKET FEE FOR DELIVERY OF THE BOX TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS.

THE REQUIRED £2080 POUNDS IS FOR INSURANCE FEE AND FLIGHT TICKET FEE OF THE DIPLOMAT THAT WILL BRING THE CONSIGNMENT BOX DIRECT TO YOUR PLACE.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO USE OUR CASHIER BELOW INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEE(£2080)THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

CASHIER RECEIVER NAME: EMMANUEL MBONU
CITY : LEICESTER
QUESTION: WHO
ANSWER:EMMANUEL
AMOUNT: £2080

UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE £2080 POUNDS, WE SHALL SEND OUR COMPANY DIPLOMAT TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR HIM TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT BOX DIRECT TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS.

KINDLY CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL FOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
MR.RICHARD DANIEL.
+44 7929 134746

Header:
Return-Path: <grosvenor@qualityservice.com>
Received: from [105.112.16.23] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 28 Dec 2016
To: >
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 105.112.16.23<br>Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

delivery_mission@deliveryman.com

Unread postby abdelkader » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:01 pm

bonjour mme susan helms je suis mon nom et prenom [victim name removed.] email [victim email address removed.] ma belle mme helmes je et aide pour regler le probleme acontry de vous par les banques a contry usa les compte bancaires ausa mitifie les frais pour envoyer a contry de vous mais le probleme en xxx interdit toute les banques soit par western union ou money gram don c meme un courier a londre email delivery_mission@deliveryman.com mr hudson et martine chine courier deploque aeroport de hithrou por faire les frais 600£ mme svp je daccort regler le probleme de courier pour preparer pasport pour a londre pour rendivou de vous avant aller a londre il faut regler le probleme 26jour retard svp mme soyez les biens venue a XXX

[Please do not post your email address or other personal details on the forum.]
abdelkader
New survivor

sussyricador@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 am

Message received on the dating site DateMeFree:

Hello dear will like to introduce myself briefly. My name is . Susy Ricador, i will be happy if you can contact me through my mail below sussyricador@gmail.com Yours Faithfully, Susy Ricador

Fake (and protected) profile used:

isah4
25 y/o female
new york, USA
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.