Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariyahnada5@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mariyahnada5@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Zorpia:

Hello my name is mariyah am happy to see ur profile today at zorpia and become intrested on you please i want you to contact me true my email address (mariyahnada5 @gmail.com) so that we will know our self very well thanks

Fake profile used:

mariyah / mariyahnada0303
26, Alexandria, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑99
, in Congo.

Stolen pictures used:

mariyah.jpg

mariyah1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mariyahnada5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:49 pm

Assalamu''Alaikum.
My dear I appreciate your mail to me how are you and your health which is very important to me I hope fine inch Allah, My dear I know that this mail will be a surprise to you and I am sure that you would hardly expect such mail from me since we are just new friends but I am doing it because of the situation at hand and decided to let you know every thing about me because I believe it is mashaAllah(that Which Allah wills)which makes me know you after some prayers with fasting to him, I am also ready to be with you if you accept me with all your heart.

My name is Miss Mariyah Aludra Nada I was born on sunday 18th November 1990 in the ancients(city)of bam within Kerman province in the Islamic Republic of Iran, the only daughter of late Dr Ahmed Nada of the Blessed Memory who was one time guest speaker in Iranian embassies Senegal, United kingdom, Angola and Canada respectively born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of comfort of a family but all the same Allah knows the best, I lost my mother two days to my 16th birthday on Friday 16th November 2006 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a rape victim its was after the death of my mother that my father resigned his appointment as he realize that Iran is undemocratic and not free for girls of which he decided that I will continue my education in Senegal.

Tears will not let me go back to the events that’s took my fathers life when I least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges I am alive writing you today as it was by Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem( in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful)which kept me in Senegal as I did not come back for vacation during the time of the land breaking (Earthquake)which took place in bam citadel on the early hours of Monday 26th December 2007 that cause the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.

After the incident my father was able to send for me through his lawyer of which I arrived Iran and met him lying under critical condition in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims he was able to tell me some important things and he instructed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did he also release some huge substantial amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it to me gradually when the needs Arise for my Education, On Friday 30th December four days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal.

When it was time to pay my school fees I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, after some fruitless effort it was certain to me that I don’t have any other choice but to seek asylum in Senegal which I did was taken to the camp of united nations high commission for refugee(UNHCR) in grand yoff Dakar Senegal from where I am writing you now but I say alhamdulillah(all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive till date. Among the documents given to me there was a deposit bond certificate with the sum of $8.500.000.00(Eight million Five hundred thousand US Dollars) in cash my father deposited with a bank on 11th of July 2003 which has my name as the next of kin due to My fathers wish during the time of deposition, the bond indicate that the next of kin can only come for the money in the demise(death) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 25 of which I have attended now I was searching for a reliable capable and trustworthy person that can
assist me for the claim to receive and safe keep this fund in his custody and relocate me to join him to start a new life as the bank said they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee statue and because I had no account, that was why I contacted you to seek for your assistance after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you whole heatedly.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me so that I will give you the information about this fund but send me your full information like 1. Full Name, Your Country, Address and your telephone number, for easy communication and also assured me that you will not betray me when you receive the money, My dear I did not have telephone and I did not have access to call but you can contact me through the office telephone of the refugee camp master his name is Dr Domingo Ahmed and his number is +221762626048 will be hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks for your understanding I am with the belief that this transfer will be properly carried out by you I promise you bismillah(in the name of Allah)that I will give you a substantial part of this fund for your kind assistance in Allah I say subhana Allah(glory be to Allah)for making me knows some one like you, from the one that love and cherish your love with big hugs and many kisses always yours Mariyah

Header:
Return-Path: <mariyahnada5@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x231.google.com (mail-lf0-x231.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::231])
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016
Subject: DEAR WILL YOU BE THERE FOR ME

Capture2.JPG

Phone:
+221762626048
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariyahnada5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:31 am

My dearest one. I am happy to hear from you today knowing that you are there for me.below here are the bank contact, Please contact the bank ask them about this deposited fund and the possibility of transferring the money into your bank account, I will like you to understands more that here in Senegal is like one staying inside prison,Please help me am Suffering Here In the Camp I don't want to continue like this and for that, once the bank starts up the transfer process I will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face in your country. My intention is to have a good future,good living, and I here-by promised that I will give you all the respect that I could afford to give as a human,

I will never disappoint you when I come over to your place inch Allah, I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you and your family I assure you that if Allah will use you to help me out of this critical situation, I will never forget you in my life and with what you have wrote to me in your mail, I now have the confidence to go ahead with you do not be afraid of the bank they will not ask you any question OK,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Mr. Philip Hampton .Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.
Head Office Address:36 ST. Adrw's Square,Edinburgh, UNITED KINGDOM.
Tel/ +447855953948
Fax / +447031927635
EMAIL/ royalbank_bank2@aol.com
EMAIL/ rbslondonb@aol.com

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Dr Ahmed Nada
Nationality: Iran
Account Numbers: 745608902546/QB/91/A
Beneficiary : Miss Mariyah Aludra Nada
Amount Deposited: $8,500,000.00
Type of Account : As family valid files
Year of Deposit : 11th of July 2003
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : London

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God will continue to bless you, Please write and call the Bank through there email and contact number so that they will know that we are really serious about this matter, My dear when you get them online tell them that you are calling On behalf of the fund of Miss Mariyah Aludra Nada. who is the only survival daughter of Late Dr Ahmed Nada, from Iran that you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund OK, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to send an email to them and at the same time you can call them on phone for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them get back to me so that I will be knowing what is happening, my prayers is for almighty Allah to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of Allah he will surely see us through. Please once again keep this transfer only for yourself, for my safety and security purposes until you confirm the money in your account.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC Go ahead and contact them. Expecting to hear from you concerning the respond from the bank soonest. Please take good care of your self and always put me in your daily prayers, I love you and i can't wait to meet you face to face, Please inform me as soon as you contact them Allah bless you and your family as I will be waiting for your mail soonest . big hug & many Kisses from yours Mariyah

Tel/ +447855953948
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

Fax / +447031927635
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariyahnada5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:03 am

Hello My Lovely Sweet Darling
Good Morning How are you today and how is your work together with your health which is the most important thing to me i hope you are doing great Honey i am very happy as i read your message knowing that you have send mail to the bank for the money transfer. honey when you hear from the bank you let me know the transfer requirement ok
I am waiting for your message as you hear from the bank.
Take good care of yourself and have a nice day
Yours Sweet Heart

BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON

Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90312.Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

2/November/2016.

FUND RELEASE REQUIREMENT

For your Kind Attention,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your partner's mail which we received in our Bank.Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Mariyah Aludra Nada (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/represent for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank. Late (Dr,Ahmed Nada) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us,$8.5MDollars.(Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.Note:This Power of attorney must been dorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the young lady is presently in Senegal)

2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3.A Certificate Deposit issued to him by our bank.

4.Sworn Affidavit of Oath in Your Name: This Must Equally Endorsed by a Senegalese resident Lawyer.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund ( US$8,500,000.00 )into your account.These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.(We promise to give our customers the best of our services.)

Should you have any question(s),please contact our Foreign Operational Director- DR PHILIP ROY HAMPTON, through his , Via Phone for more directives/clarifications. or Office Telephone Number.: ( +441315498888 )

Yours Faithfully,

Dr, Philip Roy Hampton.

(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).R.B.S.

Registered office: The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, 36 St Andrew

Phone:
+441315498888
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariyahnada5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:24 pm

Skype ID:
live:baristerusmanibrahimm

My dearest one,i am happy to hear from you. i can't disappoint you and promise me that you would not disappoint me at last. now you are all i have as soon as i come to you i will take good care of you. immediately i received your message i explained it to Dr Ahmed Domingo the camp master and he was searching for us a good lawyer that will help us secured the document,since then it was now that he gave me the contact of this lawyer from my verification i discovered that this lawyer is one of the most reliable lawyer in this country and with his name alone, that the bank will respond quickly to our transfer application file.
My sweetheart i don't want another party in this transaction please keep it for your self and for my life save also. The only problem we are having now is that Power of attorney and affidavit of oath as the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it . My love Contact this lawyer and seek for his good services to help us prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name,The name of the lawyer is Barrister Ibrahim Azizi Usman of which Dr Ahmed Domingo told me that he is a learned gentle man who believes in hard working and also very serious with his job.
My love contact him with this information he gave to me and discuss with him on how to get the document faster for us and do be in touch with me as I am waiting for what you discussed with him, My love do let him know that we already have the death and deposit certificate. Ask him when he will finish that document for us to give it to the bank so that they can transfer the money into your bank account for me to prepare for my coming over to join you for a better life Dr Ahmed Domingo have told this lawyer about you on phone he is aware of you because i told him about you that you are my foreign partner trustee that is helping me, he said that you should contact him so that he can discuss further with you. he agreed to work for us he he said it will cost us some money and insists that he must hear from you direct since you are the one representing me in the transfer,please talk to the lawyer with respect so that he can be convinced about you and then accept us.
Bellow here is the lawyer contact That Dr Ahmed Domingo gave to me;
Person to contact: Barrister Ibrahim Azizi Usman
International Family Law Attorneys.
Dr Ibrahim Usman. E-mail address

baristerusmanibrahimm@outlook.com

Office telephone number +221777895713
I am waiting for your message as you communicate to the lawyer today
Yours forever in Love

Phone Number:
+221777895713
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baristerusmanibrahimm@outlook.com mariyahnada5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:05 pm

EQUAL RIGHT & ASSOCIATES
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 48 x 15 Lamin Guye, Dakar Senegal.
Business law, Company law, Consultancy & Assistance.
Direct Tel: 00221-777895713

ATTENTION,
IN RESPECT TO YOUR MESSAGE I RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND UN BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER (MISS MARIYAH ALUDRA NADA) TO TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM THE (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) TO YOUR ACCOUNT .
MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE I CAN
PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES YOU WILL FORWARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO MY LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY .
1) FULL NAME;..........
2) HOME/ OFFICE ADDRESS ;..........
3) TELL ;.........................
4)E-MAIL; ....................
5) DATE OF BIRTH: .........
6) COUNTRY: .......................
7) PROFESSION;..........................
8)ANY OF THESE IDENTITY CARD ..NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD OR DRIVING LICENSE OR VOTERS CARD..............
9) SEX.................................
10) TOWN/STATE OF ORIGIN...............
11)PASSPORT PHOTO SIZE 2 COPIES..........................

ALL THIS INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH
SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL, TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS
BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS.
THANKS FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH OUR LAW FIRM IN THIS TRANSACTION
REGARDS
BARRISTER IBRAHIM AZIZI USMAN ESQ

Header;
Return-Path: <baristerusmanibrahimm@outlook.com>
Received: from VI1PR0701MB2047.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.167.210.7]) by
Fri, 4 Nov 2016
From: baristerusman ibrahimm <baristerusmanibrahimm@outlook.com>
CC: "mariyahnada5@gmail.com" <mariyahnada5@gmail.com>
Subject: FROM DESK OF IBRAHIM USMAN FORWARD YOUR FULL INFORMATION‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Good Morning How are you today and how is your work together with your health which is the most important thing to me i hope you are doing great Honey i am very happy as i read your message knowing that you have contact the lawyer. honey when you hear from him you let me know ok
I am waiting for your message as you hear from the lawyer.
Yours Sweet Heart
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:53 am

EQUAL RIGHT & ASSOCIATES
Direct Tel: 00 221-777895713,

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE; 21/10/2016

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

ATTENTION;
In compliance with the content of my email dated 5/11/2016. I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank , of the true existence of the money, its legitimacy and inquires from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank before.

I understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual credit balance at the moment is US$8,500 000.00 The Transfer director also mentioned that you have already being nominated by the next of kin and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer to your country .I have seen the documents even as your partner shows me. The young girl father's death certificate, and the deposit certificate. I was made to understand from the bank that these documents are required by them for the transfer.

1.I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be notarized on my chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal .

2.After due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court,It will cost you the sum of Usd $ 230 dollars For the Authentication of the Power of Attorney
Usd $180 Dollars for the Swearing of the Affidavit of Oath at the High Court Before it Becomes Valid Usd $ 70 Dollars for notary stamping at the Notary Office here
My Legal Processing Fee is Usd $ 100 dollars
TOTAL Cost is Usd $ 580 dollars only to get everything done.

The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarized. The funds in Bank is a guarantee to you by the next of kin now, (including notary fee)

arrange and send now the Us $ 580 dollars to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court.

To speedy the process you are to send these money to My Office through western union office or Money-Gram transfer Office to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You are to send the (Usd $ 580 dollar) with the Name of My Secretary /Accountant MR ANTHONY PAUL MENDY,Send or call my office for the information as soon as you arrange and sent the money to my chamber You forward details for withdrawal and I will start the preparation of those document's as you requested which will only take two working day's for it readiness for the transfer.

DETAILS FOR SENDING THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OFFICE OR MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER OFFICE.
THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF PAYMENT

THE RECEIVING NAME IS......................... MR MICHAEL KARANGA

THE ADDRESS IS..............................RUE 48 LAMINU GUYE STREET 2ND FLOOR,

AMOUNT..............................................USD 580 DOLLARS

THE CITY IS....................................................... DAKAR,

THE COUNTRY IS.............................................. SENEGAL.

TELEPHONE ..................................................00221777895713

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the Money to enable my Secretary go for the collection of the money from any of their local office here. I have noted down your information for the power of attorney/Affidavit of Oath . Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail.

Thanks.
Faithfully yours
Bar Ibrahim Usman (Esq)
Equal Right Chambers & Associates.
Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.
Office tel:(+221-77- 789-57-13)

20161106015121-aa2fb90b-me.jpg

20161106015122-b87e75aa-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariyahnada5@gmail.com baristerusmanibrahimm@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:40 am

Good Morning How are you today and how is your work together with your health which is the most important thing to me please i want to know how you have gos with the lawyer thanks and take good care of your self wating to here from you mariyah

EQUAL RIGHT & ASSOCIATES
Direct Tel: 00 221-777895713,

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE; 21/10/2016

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

ATTENTION; MR I HAVE READ YOUR MASSAGE AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID AND HERE IS THE ACCOUNT YOU REQUESTED GO AHEAD AND SEND THE MONEY SEE THE ACCOUNT BELOW

NAME OF THE BANK, BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS : Immeuble Elan-Route de NGOR, Zone 12 quartier des Almadies-Dakar
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER : James Samuel peter
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 02757250001
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN : SN08
CODE GUICHET : 01004
CLE RIB : 22

Thanks.
Faithfully yours
Bar Ibrahim Usman (Esq)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baristerusmanibrahimm@outlook.com mariyahnada5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:10 am

EQUAL RIGHT & ASSOCIATES

ATTENTION, I HAVE READ YOUR MASSAGE THAT YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TODAY WHEN YOU SEND THE MONEY TRY TO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME SO THAT I WILL USE IT TO COMFAM THE MONEY

Good Evening My Love How are you today and how is your work and your health I hope you are doing great Honey I read your message Knowing that you will sent the Money to the lawyer for making the documents today Honey I really thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and i believe very soon our documents will be ready Honey you have really wipe away my tears and i pray for more blessings in you life . Sweet Darling Let wait for the lawyer to make the documents for us after he receive the money
Yours Sweet Heart
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:06 am

EQUAL RIGHT & ASSOCIATES

ATTENTION, I READ YOUR MASSAGE THIS MORNING AND BECOME SURPRISE WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE ACCOUNT I GIVE TO YOU FOR MAKE THE PAYMENT BUT I AM NOW GIVING YOU ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP AFTER YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT HERE ARE THE INFORMATION BELOW

ACCOUNT NAME: MENDY ENNA SIRA

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02758300003

BANK CODE: SN100

SWIFT CODE: AFRISNDAXXX

GUICHET CODE: 01004 RIB 91

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2758 3000 0391

Thanks.
Faithfully yours
Bar Ibrahim Usman (Esq)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.