Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kofi@diplomats.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kofi@diplomats.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Recovering of your two consignment boxes containing $15.5 Million
KOFI ANNA GHANA DIPLOMAT <kofi@diplomats.com> Today at 6:16
To
kofiannanannan5@gmail.com
Message body
Complement Of The Season.

My name is Kofi Atta Annan, I am Ghanaian Diplomat, I want to acknowledged you that i have finally succeeded in recovering your two abandon consignment boxes worth $15.5 Million in Custom Vault Kept House, I saw your two sealed abandon consignment boxes when i am about to cleared my boxes from vault kept house where airport authorities stored abandon consignment boxes, i have let them know my intention of clearing and deliver to you.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with custom officer in charge of Vault Kept House and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to me right now as i am currently your country Airport.

So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name.
(2)Mobile Phone Number.
(3)Current Home Address.
(4)Country.
(5)City.
(6)Nearest Airport.

I will waiting for these your details to enable me commerce your delivery to you Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as i has no time to waste due to my flight ticket expiration.

Regard.

Diplomat Kofi Annan +233545523936.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.