Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Catherine Wilder - catheriwilder@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Catherine Wilder - catheriwilder@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:06 am

Honey,
contact him today so that he will send you the gift through DHL CARGO DELIVERY SERVICES,

His name is ...............MR DEMBA KARIM

phone number....................+221706778880

Email .................dembakarim@yahoo.com

Honey contact him now with your information so that he will send the gift to you , this are what he need from you to enable him to send the gift to your destination country,

YOUR FULL NAMES,

COUNTRY,

CITY,

MOBILE NUMBER,

STREET ADDRESS,

Darling, i am going to enter forest now, there will be no network there, but anytime i have chance i will try to know if you have receive the gift from him, honey please talk to the man with respect, because he is a respectable man.

i am going to miss your lovely massage, please continue praying for me, you are my God sent, i miss you,
bye.
YOUR LOVELY

Phone Number:
+221706778880
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:00 pm

Hello Sir,

Your wife gave me a package to send to you, and i also received your information which you sent to me,

I went to send you the package through DHL DELIVERY SERVICES to be delivered to your destination country via the information you sent to me but the money your wife gave to me before going to the training zone is not enough to send you the package.

Your wife gave me $300USD for sending you the package but the total money billed by DHL is $420USD,

So the amount of $120USD is remaining so that i can complete the money and send you the package today and send you the TRACKING NUMBER for which you will use to receive the package in your country.

You can use this information below and send the remaining $120USD so that i can go back to the DHL office today and send you the package.

You can go to any WESTERN UNION OR money gram in your country use this information and send the money, after sending the money now try message me immediately.

Name....... MR DEMBA KARIM

Country.... SENEGAL

City.......DAKAR

Waiting to hear from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dembakarim@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:02 am

Hello Sir,

i was calling your number to tell you that i complete the money and send you the package today , to your destination country, and the DHL DELIVERY SERVICES told me that the will send me the TRACKING NUMBER through my email address, which you will use to receive the package in your country. so want the send it to me, i will forward it to your email address.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dembakarim@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Attention! MR DEMBA KARIM,

WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE PACKAGE WHICH YOU GAVE TO US TO SENT TO USA WILL NOT SEND NOW, BECAUSE AFTER CHECKING THE PACKAGE, WE SAW A VERY HUGE MONEY $30,000USD, INSIDE THE PACKAGE, SO IF YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT MONEY LAUNDRY, YOU HAVE TO PROIVED FOR US (ICC DOCUMENT), PREPARE BY A SENEGALESE LAWYER FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL, THANK YOU.

REGARD
MR ABDI DABIR
DHL CHECKING AND EXAMINE
DEPARTMENT MANAGEMENT
DIRECTOR

Good day Sir,

I want to inform you that, i want to my friend office to discussion will him about the lawyer the DHL said, so he gave me the contact address of a lawyer in Federal high court of Senegal here, than i want there and told the lawyer that your need him to get the ICC document for you, he said that it will cost $550USD, as soon as you send the money he will get the document for you.
waiting to hear from you.

MR DEMBA KARIM
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dembakarim@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:46 am

Hello

You have to send the $550USD, so that the lawyer will prepare the ICC document and he promise to go with me to DHL OFFICE and make sure that you receive the package as soon as possible, so tell me want are you going to send the money for me to tell the lawyer to start preparing the ICC document, below is the account information you will use to send the money.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MARTIN TONY GEORGE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 5 0 0 9 3 5 0 0 0 5

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 92

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5009 3500 0592
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:44 pm

My love,

how are you? i try as much as i can to make sure i come out where i will get notwork to check my email, so that i will read from you, To my greater surprise, i read from Mr Demba Karim, that you have not receive the package i sent to you yet, i gave my friend $300 USD to send the package to you, and he told me that the DHL requested $420 USD, also he told me that he complete the money, i was very happy for that, honey i also read from him that the DHL check the package and saw the money i put inside the gift, honey my money is not (MONEY LAUNDRY), please Stand for it, i am not there right now, please pay the money for my sake, i know how i am suffering in the forest here, and you know that i told you the purpose of giving you that money, please my love, i call Mr Demba Karim right now, he told me that he get a lawyer that will prepare the ICC document for us, with the cost of $550 USD, i don't have money with me in forest here, so he told me to tell you to try your best and send the money, so that he will get the document from the lawyer, please try to do so, very soon i will be there for you.

YOUR LOVELY
Sgt. Catherine Wilder.

next1.JPG

next2.JPG

next3.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dembakarim@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:28 pm

I want to inform you that the account i sent to you is very good, i use it to receive money yesterday, if you don't want to make use of it, you can go and send the money through (MONEY GRAM) becuse your country is doing (MONEY GRAM) and it is the faster way to send and receive money, you can send it with this information blow,

Name....... MR DEMBA KARIM

Country.... SENEGAL

City.......DAKAR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.