Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Car wrap scam - part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

baby.love4@hotmail.com smitleonard507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:40 am

Thanks for getting back to me.I am ok and i hope you are doing fine. Your information has been received, Sorry i replied a little late i have been contacting i will appreciate your get in touch with Leonard Smit" smitleonard507@yahoo.com I'm confident things will run smoothly. Thanks,with a wonderful result both details. I have every respect on you, and it would be a true joy to work in such beautiful surroundings. I appreciate how confidence you made me feel. Please try to check your email regularly or use your favorite email account to enable reaching us on time.Just contact the email address i give you and you will not spend any of your money ok.

I really want to know how far you have gone with Mr Leonard Smit.Please i will to hear from you and if you have not contacted him i will like you to do that now through this email address below ok.Hoping to hear from you now.This is Mr Leonard Smit email address ( smitleonard507@yahoo.com )
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smitleonard507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:35 pm

More Details for the campaign read carefully...

Your information has been received, Sorry i replied a little late i have been contacting the decal expert who will handle the sticker placing on your car with your address location and car model so that he will give estimate cost for the decal and he just got back to me. your details with us will go through screening for approval after we receive answers to these questions below and we will email you when approved. Remember your assignment will start the day the sticker is placed on your car. The approval of your assignment will take three to seven days to be completed. Your check will be issued out to you immediately we have you approved and you will receive notice via email. below are some questions you need to answer before we can proceed. Please try to check your email regularly or use your favorite email account to enable reaching us on time.

* How long do you intend to participate, 12 months or 18 months or 28 months?
* Do you drive yourself or have a driver?
* Does your Vehicle work everyday?
* How often do you check your email?
* Do you have a driver's license?
* Do you rightfully own your vehicle?
* Provide D/L or other for Identification

Reconfirm your Name and address where your upfront payment should be mailed to. We will mail to you a check you'll deposit the check in your bank and cash out immediately or the next day, then you would deduct your first week $250 and send the balance to the expert who is assigned to handle the advert placing on your car. The balance amount you will send to the expert like i mentioned is for the expert to buy your car wrap material and his transportation for coming to place the sticker and to return back to remove it at the end of your chosen months contract period. (YOU CAN DEMAND FOR OUTRIGHT PAYMENT OF YOUR REMAINING MONTHS UPFRONT AFTER FIRST MONTH KNOWN AS PAY IT ALL)

The wrap will be placed both sides of your car in a small portion. After the very first week the upper week to follow you will start receiving your payment check amount to $1000 monthly upfront, reason why we must recommend the expert who will place the sticker on your car is because only tested and trusted experts with experience who have worked with us will be assigned to avoid damaging vehicle body and putting more expenses of repair on us.

Rules and policy of our campaign you must abide to:-
* No tax duty will be demanded of you by IRS because we have the tax duty covered from here.
* You must use the car with our decal as you usually use your car not to be parked on a standstill.
* You must not remove the decal placed on your car in between the period of time agreed to carry the decal on.
* You can opt from continuing the campaign anytime after first one month and the expert will come and remove it.

Regards,
Dr. Kelvin Otis
(Calls/Text 954-840-3097)
Director - Campaign Program
Organic Valley Company Auto Wrap Campaign 2016.

Header:
Return-Path: <smitleonard507@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.89.198] by tm103.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Oct 2016 16:32:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1056.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Oct 2016 16:32:02 -0000
Received: from jws200175.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws143.mail.ne1.yahoo.com; Wed, 19 Oct 2016 16:32:02 +0000; 1476894722.376
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016
Reply-To: Leonard Smit <smitleonard507@yahoo.com>
Subject: More Details for the campaign read carefully

Profile Elements:
Willie Oslow / willie.oslow
Active on August 17th, 2016.
Self-Employed
Past: Hightech Construction
Studied Civil Engineering at The Ohio State University
Past: Ohio Connections Academy
Lives in Cleveland, Ohio
From Cleveland, Ohio · Lived in London UK
2008: Left Job at Hightech Construction
2001: Started Working at Hightech Construction
1997: Graduated from The Ohio State University
1992: Started School at The Ohio State University
1991: Graduated from Ohio Connections Academy
1986: Started School at Ohio Connections Academy

Capture.JPG

Phone Number:
+19548403097
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Coral Springs, FL
Original network provider* Nuvox Communications
(954) 840-3097
9548403097 is a VoIP number provided by TextPlus with an area code in FL
Mobile Phone Owner
Coral Springs, FL 33065
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baby.love4@hotmail.com smtleonard507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Please my dear i really want to know how far you have gone with Mr Leonard Smith.I really want to hear from you now.

Thank you very much for waiting while we verify details about you,

The following information below will be needed, fill in the blank spaces and send the mail back to me.

Full Name:
Make of car/year:
Address:
Apt #:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Phone Number mobile:
Email Address:

We have complete details needed from you to proceed, you need to get back to us with those above details, we will get back to you asap. Your application will be approved as soon as you verify your phone number by sending your name through text message to 954-840-3097,remember to check your mail twice daily from now for next step, expect to hear from us within next 2 working days after verifying your phone number.

You will not be approved if you did not verify your phone number by sending your name via text message to this NUMBER: 954-840-3097.

Thank You

Regards,
Dr. Kelvin Otis
(Text 954-840-3097)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baby.love4@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:38 pm

How are you?I hope you are doing fine.Still want to know how far you have gone with Mr Leonard Smith.Hoping to hear from you now.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smtleonard507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Thanks for getting back to me about the Auto Wrap.

We truly apologize for all delay we must have cost you keeping you waiting, we also want you to understand that your details with us will go through screening for approval, working to see the success. We request your patient.

Reconfirm your Name and address where your upfront payment should be mailed to. We will mail to you a check you'll deposit the check in your bank and cash out immediately or the next day, then you would deduct your first week $250 and send the balance to the expert who is assigned to handle the advert placing on your car, The balance amount you will send to the expert like i mentioned is for the expert to buy your car wrap material and his transportation for coming to place the sticker and to return back to remove it at the end of your chosen months contract period.Remember to check your mail daily from now for next step, expect to hear from us within next 2 working days after verifying your phone number.

You will not be approved if you did not verify your phone number by sending your name via text message to this NUMBER: 954-840-3097.

Thank You

Regards,
Dr. Kelvin Otis
(Text 954-840-3097)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smtleonard507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:28 pm

Thanks for getting back to me about the Auto Wrap.

In fulfilling professional responsibilities which has been necessary,always handled with utmost care and professionalism to obtain that necessary informations,to maintain the highest standards,completeness and accuracy given its needs, working together. You have to follow guidelines been instructed with respect to such privilege,we ensure that everyone enjoys the respect and freedom that all deserve.

We will be happy when you fully respects your personality and our discussions with full trust. We delight in taking steps to in being restored to the full right to practice,and treat with dignity and respect all parties, that made for the purpose of furnishing or obtaining professional advice or assistance,both helping us with everything. You will make things go easier, giving a realistic perspective of the issues involved on been pretigious in the professional well deserved recognition.

We're highly-trained and experience standard, honesty, integrity and self-disciplined. We so overwhelmed that the process actually did work and how we made it be able to relax through the process. We know what you wanted was too important for you to understand for us to handle and needed to be handled by a professional. Our reputation will never be compromised for anything. The integrity of the profession can be maintained, and knowledge protected with an update always present for guidance.

Our successful results and professional triumphs are built on the unique straregies. We provide you with excellent service,we would like you to response accurately sir, and your thoughtful guidance will be truly appreciated.

Thank You

Regards,
Dr. Kelvin Otis
(Text 954-840-3097)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baby.love4@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:46 am

Do not speak to me or to Leonard in such disastrous terms as you write. What has gone wrong within your own fear, and within the very beating of your heart? If I asked it of you? Everything will not take time, but having more tools at hand will make dealing with emotions a lot better. I work with them, and each Customer I send will help recieved my promotions. Exercising helps to deal with anger as well. Nobody can tell what I suffer towards your approach. When provided instructions, it how to get your good reasoning and stop getting anger. I can't believe you broke my heart as if you were smashing a piece of glass. Glass can be rebuilt, but what about my heart? I am not making myself clear I am afraid. I need you to do it in the best way possible. Kindly update me.

I HAVE SAT DOWN AND PATIENTLY OBSERVED YOUR WORDS.FROM OUR COMMUNICATIONS. I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY INFORM ME THE FOLLOWING POINTS CLEARLY. HOWEVER, I DO NOT PREACH ANY PHILOSOPHY TO YOU. WE NEVER RECEIVED THE RIGHT ANSWERS FROM YOU.

WE SERVED MANY AMERICAN CLIENTS FAR BEYOND ASSISTED THEM. VERY GOOD TO BE TRUE. I WILL NEVER INVOLVE MYSELF IN ANY BUSINESS THAT IS FALSE. HE WHO REFUSES TO EMBRACE A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY LOSES THE CHANCE. ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT THINGS EVERYONE HAS TO LEARN IS THAT FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE YOU MUST KEEP FIGHTING AND ADJUSTING IF YOU HOPE TO SURVIVE. NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE OR WHAT YOUR POSITION IS, YOU MUST KEEP FIGHTING FOR WHATEVER IT IS YOU DESIRE TO ACHIEVE. INTEGRITY MEANS DOING THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES AND IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

ANSWER TO THE POINT FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING TO PROCEED. MY REPUTATION WILL NEVER BE COMPROMISED FOR ANYTHING. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO WORK WITH ME WITH INTEGRITY AND TRANSPARENCY. I DO NOT NEED BLOW AT MY SINCERE DUTIES AND MY GOOD RELATIONSHIP OWES TO ALL MY AMERICAN CLIENTS. I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING TO PUT ONE'S FAMILY IN A DILEMMA. I AM WORKING FOR THE INTEREST OF YOU SIR.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Therrienvernell46@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi, do you have a Car, SUV, Truck, Bike or any moving vessels, get it wrapped with our company Energy Drink Logo & get $400 every-week. If interested email @ Therrienvernell46@gmail.com for more details.

Hiring Agent.

Header:
Return-Path: <treenai2k4@gmail.com>
Received: from WIN-3R5JKHX1NE1 ([167.88.14.101])
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016
Reply-To: Therrienvernell46@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

therrienvernell46@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:03 pm

INTRODUCTION:
---------------
Thanks for your prompt response, It is Very Easy and Simple with No
Application fees required and is 100% real and legit: Here's how It
works - The basic premise of the "PAID TO DRIVE" concept AMP ENERGY
DRINK seeks people -- regular citizens, not professional drivers -- to
go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big
advert for "AMP ENERGY DRINK" plastered on your car. The ads are
typically vinyl decals, also known as "Auto Wraps," that almost seem
to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your
car's exterior surface.

OUR BENEFIT:
--------------
What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of
exposure and awareness. The Auto Wraps tend to be colorful and
eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of
advertising with a captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in
traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them.

DURATION / PERIOD OF PROMO:
-----------------------------
This program will last for 6-months and the minimum period you can
participate is 1 month.

WHAT YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS PROMO:
------------------------------------------
You will be compensated with a $400/per week, which is essentially for
a "RENTAL" payment for letting our company use the space.

AMP ENERGY DRINK shall provide Experts that would handle the advert
placing on your car. You will receive an up front payment of $400
check WEEKLY for accepting to carry this advert on your car.

INFO NEEDED TO GET STARTED:
-----------------------------
The following information below will be needed in order to get you registered:

1....Name to write on the check payment:...............
2....Your FULL mailing address OR FULL home address to mail-out the check to:...
3....Zipcode..........
4....Your Cell Phone #:..............
5....Make of your Car / year:...............
6....Picture of your driver's license:...................
7....Pictures of your Car:..................

We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive these REQUIRED information.

Best Regards.
Hiring Manager.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baby.love4@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:14 pm

Please my dear i will like you to comply with Mr.Leonard because he is ready to assist you in any means.Please my dear i will like you to do that any moment from now.Just be so kind with Mr.Leonard for he is ever ready to assist you.I will be happy to hear from any moment from now.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.