Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mailling4fundmail@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mailling4fundmail@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:24 pm

You Are Welcome To The Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria
People
MR. CHUKWU VICTOR <mailling4fundmail@gmail.com> Today at 8:05
Reply-To: maillarforinheritance@gmail.com
To
Message body
Image result for office federal ministry of finance
Image result for office federal ministry of finance
You Are Welcome To The Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria
From the Desk Of:
MR. Chukwu E. victor
Director Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria

Good morning my beneficiary I am very very happy to contact you this morning I just want to congratulate you once again how is your family I hope everybody is fine if so thanks be to God almighty who made it possible.

Meanwhile I just want to let you know that finally you made it the reason why I said you made is because after our last meeting yesterday with the board of directors I witness and confirm a man named Jones Smith from Ukraine who was trying to convince the board of directors that you sent him to come and pay the sum of $55 dollars for the Final Endorsement Stamp Duty fee and go back with this $12.5 million United State Dollars On your behalf.

My beneficiary thank God that I was in the meeting at that moment that was your savior please if you really know that you are the beneficiary of this fund kindly go to money gram today and send this $55 today for the Final Endorsement Stamp Duty fee and send me the mtcn numbers on my email or you call me on my direct line to avoid a mistake OK +2348148169084 or+2348136865176

Here is the information to send this fee today by money gram.

Receiver’s Name; Egeonu Barnabas
Receiver’s Address; logos Nigeria
Amount $55

The reason you have to send this money immediately is because I want to prove to the board of directors that this man so called Mr. Jones Smith is a thief because you are not the person that sent him to come and claim your fund.

I have already instructed the Police men to hold him until I hear from you with information of the $55 dollars from you.
Furtherly,he provided fake information to pay and deliver the access ATM CARD to below address.

Full Name -
Residence Address -
Phone Number -
Date of birth -
Occupation-

Please re-confirm it and get back to us if this is your real information because I doubt, this address did not tarry with the one we have to you here in our central computer.

Note if you don’t send this money today that means you are not the real owner of this fund then I will know that the fund indeed belong to him like he said and I will order for the acceptance of his payment.

Waiting to receive the payment information the $55 dollars as soon as you send it today
Sincerely,

Mr. Chukwu E. Victor.
Email Address..minister.finace007@list.ru
maillarforinheritance@gmail.com
Office Line +2348148169084
MR. Chukwu E. victor
Director Federal Ministry of Finance AFRICA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

maillarforinheritance@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:38 am

please Reply IF You Are Not The One That Sent Her
People
UPS COMPANY <maillarforinheritance@gmail.com> Today at 21:55
Reply-To: upscompany09@inbox.ru
To
Message body
TO UPS BRANCH OFFICE NIGERIAImage result for ups nigeria head office
WELCOME TO UPS BRANCH OFFICE NIGERIA

THE OFFICER IN-CHARGE
UPS DELIVERY COMPANY,.Plot 16, Oworonski Expressway Gbagada Industrial Estate Lagos Nigeria Tel.: +2348148169084.

Greetings, Valued Beneficiary,

please view the copy of your ATM MASTER CARD and My Diplomatic Id Card
This woman Mrs Carol Clary came to my office on Monday to pay $100 for final endorsement of your ATM MASTER CARD and go with your card , To God be the glory that I have to contact your first before I release your card to her ok.

Please Dear Customer if you know you are not the people that sent this woman to come and claim your ATM MASTER CARD .Reply back as soon as you send the $100,You have to bear in mind that this $100 dollars you are sending is for the final conclusion of stamping duty fee

RECEIVERS NAME: =========:IFEANYI UCHE
ADDRESS: ========== .Plot 16, Oworonski Expressway Gbagada Industrial Estate Lagos Nigeria .
AMOUNT TO SEND $100.00 ONLY.
MTCN #................
Get back to me

Expedite Response.
TRULY YOURS
MR. MR.RALPH OZOUDE
Email..( upscompany09@inbox.ru )
Webhttp:/ /ups-scs.com
THE OFFICER IN-CHARGE UPS DELIVERY COMPANY.Plot 16, Oworonski Expressway Gbagada Industrial Estate
EMAIL ADDRESS; upscompany09@inbox.ru
Lagos Nigeria Tel.: +2348148169084.

Phone:
+2348148169084
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: mailling4fundmail@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Supreme Court of Nigeria Three-Arms Zone P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja
People
Supreme Court of Nigeria <mailling4fundmail@gmail.com> Today at 15:25
Reply-To: supremecourt635@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

Dear: Unpaid Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central of Nigeria bank and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so.

When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account.

If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,
Mohammed Mahmoud.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.