Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mallmahmedtuku@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mallmahmedtuku@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Subject: Re: Good day tot you...

M. Ahmed Tuku
Director Foreign
Operation Dept (CBN)
TEL:+2348057732940

WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED IN YOUR FUND PAYMENT.

ATTN:,

After waiting to hear from you or your Nigeria and Foreign partners for sometime now. I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your Nigerian and Foreign partners, I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear wife who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by removing the original Next –of- Kin name and bank particulars from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Vetting and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful Next –of- Kin and the true beneficiary of this funds. I agreed on conditions that they would pay me US$100,000.00 as soon as your name appears as the Next –of- Kin and the true beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your partners started telling me stories.

They even told me that you promised to send money to me, do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them and I was reliable informed that they have moved the fund to London, so that they will cash it over there. This is why I decided to hear from you since your name has been enlisted. But based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement to London, because I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you are not the rightful Next –of- Kin and the true beneficiary, although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this transaction.

Now I am ready to forget the past. I do not need the US$100,000 any longer from you but a good compensation from your mind. I need your assurance that your colleagues will be totally kept out of this transaction. I know that none of them is aware of my new approach to you Stop spending your money unnecessarily to them both here and overseas because you will not receive this money without my hand in it. I personally did the work at the work at the beginning and only I can perform it. The secret is that your partners failed to STAMP DUTY YOUR NEXT-OF-KIN PAYMENT DOCUMENTS and it is the true fact.

Finally, I need your promise that no official of the Central Bank of Nigeria or your partners will be aware of my involvement in this regard because of my position. Now re-assure that you will be willing to compensate me. That you will assist my wife to establish a foreign account in your country where my compensation will be lodged. Also a KTT FUND RELEASE APPROVALS DOCUMENTS will be sent to you for endorsement after which I will remit the money within 72 hours. I am a man of my words, if you are ready to conclude this business with me, kindly contact me so that we can have a chat over this issue once and for all N/B: I will like to inform you again based on the fact that you are not the rightful Next –of- Kin and the true beneficiary, which am the only one privileged to know this I will transfer this fund to fulfill my words, So what you are expected is to follow my directives and instructions.

Firstly you will assure me of 100% confidentiality, secondly write a promissory note that once I make this transfer you will as well return my agreed percentage, thirdly you will assist me secure a nice school for my son over there I stand to assure you that, you have my word on this. I shall help you by making sure that this fund is transferred into your account. You know the truth and if you keep dealing with wrong people that are deceiving you, you will only have yourself to blame. I have told you sincerely that nobody can get this fund for you because I have block every loop holes that no one can get it for you without my consent, which I refer to the bad behavior from those criminals throughout the time we were processing this payment, I therefore urge you to forget about them and forge ahead for better without remembering the past.

And as you have assured me that you will come out with sincere mind and be plain to me I will help and make this possible under five (5) banking days and it will not cost us much but a little because I am in charge. As you have promise not to disappoint me, keep it secret, do away with those your Nigeria and London, I will assist in every necessary way and transfer this fund to you within four banking days. I am telling you again for the second time you will today apply for legalization of your account in the Federal Court of Justice here so as to enable us transfer without further delay.

You are lucky that you came in when we are about finishing the compilation of this payment batch for the second quarter. Now you have to be careful to avoid dent and irregularities on your file that is a fact. Lastly, If I hear or discover that you disclose this information to anyone of your Local and Foreign partners, I promise you that this fund will never get to your Bank Account as long as I am alive.

I wait to hear from you immediately, so that we will discuss at length and I will give more light in respect to this transaction. Contact me direct on

Best Regard,
M.Ahmed Tuku
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

aburawei22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:27 am

Reply-To: payments@fuelrewards.my-board.org
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:54:57 +0100
Message-ID: <CACZBbnEQzMeQc4E4TKcTOoiLmviX5fv4wviKM8zZ_MFH7gxKUg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: From (F.R.N) Please stop further communication with Barclays Bank

Attn:

After several meetings held yesterday with the London government, Barclays Bank London and the F.R.N , it has been resolved that A Stop Order should be made to further payments to foreign contractors.

This Stop Order came after the above-mentioned firms have discovered that a lot of scammers are using these offices to defraud victims, telling them that they will receive their funds through on-line banking.

Henceforth, you are advised to discontinue any online business with these scammers as the Stop Order has been issued to all pending payments. As a result of this, the above-mentioned organizations have nominated this office for you to receive your payments genuinely without much stress.

Be warned, there is no further on-line payment. So do not communicate with anyone claiming that your fund will be paid through on-line as the above-mentioned organizations have disapproved any payment through that channel.

Remember, there is no other means of paying you except through the ATM method. So you should discard any other method that the scammers are using to contact you.

NOTE: All contractors' payments originated from Nigeria and the officer in charge of your payment is also in Nigeria. So contact him immediately for your payment on the following contact address:

NAME: Jacob Smith
E-MAIL: uba.jacobsmith11@gmail.com
TEL.: +2347062392035

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Regards.

CHAIRMAN (F.R.N)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

info.officeofthepresdncy@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Subject: Good news from presidency about your fund payment.
From: SECRETARY TO THE PRESIDENT <info.officeofthepresdncy@gmail.com>

Attn:

Sequel to the meeting held with the newly sworn in President of
Nigeria, after congratulating the serving officers, he went further to
declare that he is

ready to pay any contractor or beneficiary whose payment has been on
hold for a long period of time by the past administrations.

As a result of this, he has appointed the Accountant-General of the
federation to handle all payments relating to the
contracts/inheritance which are overdue
for payments.

You are therefore advised to contact the officer in charge on the
following information:

Once this is done, you are assured of your payment immediately you are
able to tender the following documents to the officer:

NAME: Mr. Jonah Otunla
E-MAIL: acct.general@hotmail.com
Tel: +234-70-6239-2035

You are to call him on phone first before sending any mail to him for
easier directives.

1. Payment Release Order

2. Deduction Clearance Certificate.

Bear in mind that all the charges shall be deducted as soon as you are
able to present these requirements,

NOTE: The officer you are to contact is the one in position of issuing
you with the required documents. So it is necessary you get in touch
with him on

receipt of this mail.

Be also informed that if you are able to produce all these documents
you are going to be paid your full contract/inheritance fund fully
without any

fees/charges.

Your urgent compliance to this subject matter will highly be
appreciated. Immediately you have received the documents in question
you are to forward them to

the bank for processing and approval.

Below are the bank's full contact details: SKYE BANK NIGERIA PLC.

NAME: Dotun Adeniyi

E-MAIL: mr.dotunadeniyi@gmail.com

TEL: +2348057732940

Also be informed that any beneficiary or contract who is able to
follow all these instructions will surely receive his/her fund,
whoever that is not will

surely not receive the fund payment.

These instructions came from the President, Federal Republic of
Nigeria, President Mohammadu Buhari.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Regards.

Dr Ogbonnaya Onu

Secretary To the President

Phone:
+2347062392035
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

info@meenmoves.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:28 pm

RE: NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM BANK FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD NEW YORK.
Mrs. Janet Yellen <info@meenmoves.com> Today at 11:48 AM
Reply-To: <mrs.jan.yellen02@hotmail.com>
To
Message body
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK
33 LIBERTY STREET NEW YORK, NY 10045. USA.

NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM BANK FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD NEW YORK.

Urgent Attn:

OFFICIAL NOTICE: This is to Notify you that Series of Meetings have been held over the past (1) Week now with the Secretary General of the United Nations Organization United State of America, which ended Today being, January 26th 2016, It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is now in the amount of $11,000,000.00 USD (Eleven Million United States Dollars) as a compensation award to you, due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held your fund to themselves for their selfish reasons and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to unnecessary delay in the receipt and so many losses from your end.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) have successfully finalized to Boost the Exercise of Clearing all Foreign Debts Owed to you who have been found not to have received their Compensation Awards.

Now, how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have three Methods of payment which are by Delivery, by ATM Card or bank to bank transfer.

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a Custom pin Based ATM MASTER CARD which you will use to Withdraw up to $5000.00 USD (Five Thousand Dollars) per Day from any ATM Machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the Card has to be Renewed in 3 years time which is 2019. Also with the ATM MASTER CARD you will be able to Transfer your Funds to your Local Bank Account. Even if you do not have a bank account, the ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it.

PAYMENT BY BANK TO BANK TRANSFER: All that is required from you is your bank details which you will have to forward to us so that it will enable us to transfer your fund from our own bank to your nominated bank without any delay.

PAYMENT BY CASH DELIVERY: With this method, we will deliver the fund in cash to your door step. All that is needed from you is your full names, address and telephone number.

NOTE: If you choose any of these options as your preferred means of receiving your fund, you will have to contact the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE IN NIGERIA so that they can issue you with the PAYMENT GUARANTEE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE CLEARANCE.

Here are the information of the officer to contact:

NAME: JOHNSON ALUMONA
E-MAIL: fed.ministry.finance02@hotmail.com
TEL: +2348057732940.

You should also bear it in mind that immediately we receive the Clearance document from you your fund will be transferred to your nominated bank account or sent to your address by cash delivery or by ATM card. With the Clearance document, there will be no more charges to be paid by you again.

Honestly, I have confirmed that this is the Devil's Work, after all, with the Efforts you made and things are becoming so much Difficult.

Well, I must confess that you have tried so much because, it is not easy. I know how much you have sent in order to get this done. Please, do some thing over this to avoid Had I known because, the United States of American Government USA, will come into this Matter very soon and your Compensation Fund will be Transferred into the United States of American Government Account.

secondly, you should know that Argument or delay can not do any thing or solve this problem if you can not find solution to solve this matter by trying your possible best for the final conclusion of this Transaction and send only the Clearance Document Right Away it means that i have no Other Option than to make down my Report.

Note: Everything has been taken care of, including Tax, Custom Paper and Clearance Duty. So, all you will ever need to provide is the Clearance Document.

Note that you have been advice to urgently to contact the officer in charge of the Clearance Document.

Kindly get back to us as well with the Clearance Document and also be advice to reconfirm your full Delivery Address to avoid any Wrong Delivery of package.Apply Your Claims Promptly: For immediate release of your fund valued at $11,000,000.00USD (Eleven Million United States Dollars) to you, you should contact our correspondent.

Your Full Name:________________________________Your House
Address:_________________________Home/Cell/Phone
Number:___________________Choose ONE Preferable Payment Method (Visa
ATM Card OR Bank to bank and Cash Delivery):_____________

Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (FRBNYATM-2016) So You Have To Indicate This Code When replying back to us By Using It As Your Subject.

Thanks for Banking with Federal Reserve Bank New York while we looking forward to serving you better.

Thanks and God bless you

Yours in Service,

Mrs. Janet Yellen

Director Federal Reserve Bank New York, Leadership Bank Federal Reserve Board helps build strong communities by creating
opportunities for people - including customers, shareholders and associates - to fulfill their dreams.

+2348057732940
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Wayne

info@liuji-tile.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:25 pm

RE: From Office Of Presidency,
Nelson Uba <info@liuji-tile.com> Today at 4:11 PM
Reply-To: <nelsonuba.presidency11@hotmail.com>
Message body
Attn:

Sequel to a brief meeting held yesterday between the newly-sworn-in President and the Central Bank of Nigeria, it has been resolved that all beneficiaries

whose contracts/inheritance funds have not been paid should now have a cause to smile.In the meeting, it was concluded that the concerned beneficiaries should be paid their contracts/inheritance funds without them (beneficiaries) paying any charges before they can receive such funds.

As a result of this, no charges/fees shall be paid by any beneficiary concerned as all these will be deducted from the principal fund.

In view of this, you are to forward all your account details for reconfirmation with the ones in our possession before the payment will be made to such a beneficiary.

For further details you can call me on my phone line: +2347062392035. Make sure you call for more information.

Kindly treat this as a matter of urgency as we are here to serve you better.

Expecting your prompt and urgent response to this subject matter.

Best Regards

Nelson Uba
Wayne

testing@nieeb.co.zw

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Director Federal Reserve Bank New York <testing@nieeb.co.zw> Today at 5:33 PM
To
Message body

Urgent Attn:

OFFICIAL NOTICE: This is to Notify you that Series of Meetings have been
held over the past (1) Week now with the Secretary

General of the United Nations Organization United State of America, which
ended Today being, January 26th 2016, It is obvious

that you have not received your fund which is now in the amount of
$11,000,000.00 USD (Eleven Million United States Dollars)

as a compensation award to you, due to past corrupt Governmental Officials
who almost held your fund to themselves for their

selfish reasons and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund
all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has

led to unnecessary delay in the receipt and so many losses from your end.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) have

successfully finalized to Boost the Exercise of Clearing all Foreign Debts
Owed to you who have been found not to have

received their Compensation Awards.

Now, how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have three
Methods of payment which are by Delivery, by ATM Card

or bank to bank transfer.

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a Custom pin Based ATM MASTER CARD which
you will use to Withdraw up to $5000.00 USD (Five

Thousand Dollars) per Day from any ATM Machine that has the Master Card
Logo on it and the Card has to be Renewed in 3 years

time which is 2019. Also with the ATM MASTER CARD you will be able to
Transfer your Funds to your Local Bank Account. Even if

you do not have a bank account, the ATM card comes with a handbook or
manual to enlighten you about how to use it.

PAYMENT BY BANK TO BANK TRANSFER: All that is required from you is your
bank details which you will have to forward to us so

that it will enable us to transfer your fund from our own bank to your
nominated bank without any delay.

PAYMENT BY CASH DELIVERY: With this method, we will deliver the fund in
cash to your door step. All that is needed from you

is your full names, address and telephone number.

NOTE: If you choose any of these options as your preferred means of
receiving your fund, you will have to contact the FEDERAL

MINISTRY OF FINANCE IN NIGERIA so that they can issue you with the PAYMENT
GUARANTEE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE CLEARANCE.

E-MAIL: fed.ministryoffinance09@gmail.com

You should also bear it in mind that immediately we receive the Clearance
document from you your fund will be transferred to

your nominated bank account or sent to your address by cash delivery or by
ATM card. With the Clearance document, there will

be no more charges to be paid by you again.

Honestly, I have confirmed that this is the Devil's Work, after all, with
the Efforts you made and things are becoming so

much Difficult.

Well, I must confess that you have tried so much because, it is not easy.
I know how much you have sent in order to get this

done. Please, do some thing over this to avoid Had I known because, the
United States of American Government USA, will come

into this Matter very soon and your Compensation Fund will be Transferred
into the United States of American Government

Account.

secondly, you should know that Argument or delay can not do any thing or
solve this problem if you can not find solution to

solve this matter by trying your possible best for the final conclusion of
this Transaction and send only the Clearance

Document Right Away it means that i have no Other Option than to make down
my Report.

Note: Everything has been taken care of, including Tax, Custom Paper and
Clearance Duty. So, all you will ever need to

provide is the Clearance Document.

Note that you have been advice to urgently to contact the officer in
charge of the Clearance Document.

Kindly get back to us as well with the Clearance Document and also be
advice to reconfirm your full Delivery Address to

avoid any Wrong Delivery of package.Apply Your Claims Promptly: For
immediate release of your fund valued at

$11,000,000.00USD (Eleven Million United States Dollars) to you, you
should contact our correspondent.

Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct,
Which Is (FRBNYATM-2016) So You Have To Indicate

This Code When replying back to us By Using It As Your Subject.

Thanks for Banking with Federal Reserve Bank New York while we looking
forward to serving you better.

Thanks and God bless you

Yours in Service,

Mrs. Janet Yellen

Director Federal Reserve Bank New York,
Leadership Bank Federal Reserve Board helps build strong communities by
creating
opportunities for people - including customers,
shareholders and associates - to fulfill their dreams.
Wayne

fed.reservebnk11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Urgent Attn: From Director Federal Reserve Bank New York
People
fed.reservebnk11@gmail.com Today at 3:57 PM
To
Recipients
Message body

Urgent Attn:

OFFICIAL NOTICE: This is to Notify you that Series of Meetings have been held over the past (1) Week now with the Secretary General of the United Nations Organization United State of America, which ended Today being, January 26th 2016, It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is now in the amount of $11,000,000.00 USD (Eleven Million United States Dollars) as a compensation award to you, due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held your fund to themselves for their selfish reasons and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to unnecessary delay in the receipt and so many losses from your end.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) have successfully finalized to Boost the Exercise of Clearing all Foreign Debts Owed to you who have been found not to have received their Compensation Awards.

Now, how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have three Methods of payment which are by Delivery, by ATM Card or bank to bank transfer.

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a Custom pin Based ATM MASTER CARD which you will use to Withdraw up to $5000.00 USD (Five Thousand Dollars) per Day from any ATM Machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the Card has to be Renewed in 3 years time which is 2019. Also with the ATM MASTER CARD you will be able to Transfer your Funds to your Local Bank Account. Even if you do not have a bank account, the ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it.

PAYMENT BY BANK TO BANK TRANSFER: All that is required from you is your bank details which you will have to forward to us so that it will enable us to transfer your fund from our own bank to your nominated bank without any delay.

PAYMENT BY CASH DELIVERY: With this method, we will deliver the fund in cash to your door step. All that is needed from you is your full names, address and telephone number.

NOTE: If you choose any of these options as your preferred means of receiving your fund, you will have to contact the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE IN NIGERIA so that they can issue you with the PAYMENT GUARANTEE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE CLEARANCE.

E-MAIL: fed.ministry.finance02@hotmail.com

You should also bear it in mind that immediately we receive the Clearance document from you your fund will be transferred to your nominated bank account or sent to your address by cash delivery or by ATM card. With the Clearance document, there will be no more charges to be paid by you again.

Honestly, I have confirmed that this is the Devil's Work, after all, with the Efforts you made and things are becoming so much Difficult.

Well, I must confess that you have tried so much because, it is not easy. I know how much you have sent in order to get this done. Please, do some thing over this to avoid Had I known because, the United States of American Government USA, will come into this Matter very soon and your Compensation Fund will be Transferred into the United States of American Government Account.

secondly, you should know that Argument or delay can not do any thing or solve this problem if you can not find solution to solve this matter by trying your possible best for the final conclusion of this Transaction and send only the Clearance Document Right Away it means that i have no Other Option than to make down my Report.

Note: Everything has been taken care of, including Tax, Custom Paper and Clearance Duty. So, all you will ever need to provide is the Clearance Document.

Note that you have been advice to urgently to contact the officer in charge of the Clearance Document.

Kindly get back to us as well with the Clearance Document and also be advice to reconfirm your full Delivery Address to avoid any Wrong Delivery of package.Apply Your Claims Promptly: For immediate release of your fund valued at $11,000,000.00USD (Eleven Million United States Dollars) to you, you should contact our correspondent.

Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (FRBNYATM-2016) So You Have To Indicate This Code When replying back to us By Using It As Your Subject.

Thanks for Banking with Federal Reserve Bank New York while we looking forward to serving you better.

Thanks and God bless you

Yours in Service,

Mrs. Janet Yellen

Director Federal Reserve Bank New York,
Leadership Bank Federal Reserve Board helps build strong communities by creating
opportunities for people - including customers,
shareholders and associates - to fulfill their dreams.
Wayne

marwickdavies@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:01 pm

RE: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
People
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <marwickdavies@gmail.com> Today at 10:06
To
Message body
Attn:

We do hereby bring to your notice that due to some irregularities and
fraudulent activities going on in Nigeria, the Presidency has ordered
the central bank of Nigeria to channel all foreign payments to the
CITIBANK OF NEW YORK for all the concerned beneficiaries to receive
their payments without further stress.

This resolution came as a result of the fraudulent malpractices going
on in the cause of the concerned beneficiaries trying to receive their
funds.

In view of this, you are directed henceforth to stop any further
dealings with anyone in Nigeria telling you to claim your fund here.

Your fund is now with the CITIBANK of New York. The total value of
the sum to be paid to all the concerned beneficiaries is $10.5M. So
if you are one of them you should contact the officer in charge of
your payment at CITIBANK, New York on the following information:

NAME: Patricia Brigantic
BANK: CITIBANK of New York
E-mail: citibnk.newyork@gmail.com

Contact the bank for further advise.

Please call for more advice.

Thanks

Dr. Julius Okere
Tel:+2348057732940

Operations Manager,
Central bank of Nigeria.

Phone:
+2348057732940
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Wayne

drahmedbellodirector@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:50 pm

THE ATM IS READY
People
Mr. Edward Mike <drahmedbellodirector@gmail.com> Today at 11:33
Reply-To: mr.edwardmikeusa@gmail.com
To
Message body
LETTER FROM Dr. Edward Mike
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA -INTERNATIONAL
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
ATM Processing Unit
United Bank of Africa
Direct Telephone No: (+2347035502698)

Attn:

WE ARE INSTRUCTED BY MINISTRY OF FINANCE BURKINA FASO IN CONJUNCTION
WITH ORGANIZATION OF AFRICA UNITY (OAU) TO PROCESS YOUR OUT STANDING
PAYMENT THROUGH ATM VISA CARD. WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT (UNITED BANK
OF AFRICA BURKINA) HAS ALL THE FACILITIES PUT IN PLACE IN OTHER TO
TRANSFER YOUR MONEY WITH OUT ANY DELAY.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONFIRM YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IF YOU ARE STILL
ALIVE BECAUSE I GOT A LETTER FROM ONE MR. EDWARD DJAMOE SAID THAT YOU
ARE DEAD BUT DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED HAPPENING HERE I WAS INSTRUCTED TO
WRITE YOU, HAVING CALLED YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER WITHOUT ANSWER THE
MACHINE SAID THE LINE IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE. YOUR E-MAIL ID
WAS RECOVERED FROM CENTRAL COMPUTER AFTER BEING DELETED BY CORRUPT
OFFICIALS YET TO BE KNOWN TO DIVERT YOUR FUNDS AND RECEIVE THE ATM
CARD. WITH THE ATM CARD YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE A WITHDRAW OF
US$8,000 .00 OR EQUIVALENT IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY IN ANY ATM MACHINE
NEAR YOU AT ONCE.

INFORMATION HAS IT THAT THIS AMOUNT WAS A KIND OF COMPENSATION BY THE
GOVERNMENT TO PAY YOU BACK FOR MONEY YOU LOST WHEN YOU WERE
SCAMMED.THESE ARE INFORMATION’S WHICH MR.EDWARD DJAMOE FROM INDONESIA
PROVIDED TO THIS BANK AND HE SAID THAT YOU ASKED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR
FUND WHEN YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SICK, ARE YOU THE ONE WHO ASKED HIM TO
PROVIDE THIS BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO CLAIM THE MONEY AS YOUR NEXT
OF KIN?

(I) DID YOU AUTHORIZE MR. EDWARD DJAMOE TO COME FOR YOUR CLAIM? (ii)
ARE YOU TRULY DEAD OR ALIVE?
IF THE ANSWER IS (NO) YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY TO
RECONFIRM THE DETAILS OF THIS MESSAGE WITHIN 48 HOURS.
Central Asia, Capem Iskandar Muda, Medan Branch, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Acct. name: Mr. Edward Djamoe
Type: Checking
Mr. Edward Djamoe ID # NIK. 1271211408490002, Medan City- Indonesia
Acct # 3490828400
Amount: US$10.7Million.

KINDLY SEND THE FOLLOWING DETAILS TO ENABLE US FILL/COMPLETE THE DEBIT
CARD APPLICATION FORM AND SUBSEQUENT PROCESSING OF YOUR ATM CARD WITH
INTER-CREDITING DEPARTMENT OF THIS ESTEEMED BANK.

DETAILS REQUIRED: -

1. APPLICANT’S NAME.
2. COMPANY.
3. PHONE.
4. FAX.
5. NAME OF NEXT OF KIN.
6. DATE OF BIRTH.
7. PLACE OF BIRTH.
8. COUNTRY.
9. HOME ADDRESS.
10. BUSINESS ADDRESS.
11. MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME.
12. A VALID IDENTIFICATION PROOF, SUCH AS (INT’L PASSPORT OR DRIVER’S
LICENSE SCANNED COPY)

THIS MEASURE IS IN PLACE TO PREVENT IMPERSONATION. NOTE: CALL ME ON MY
DIRECT LINE WHEN YOU DEEM IT NECESSARY TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME:
(+2347035502698)

REGARDS,
Dr. Edward Mike
Wayne

aburawei21@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Skype ID:
live:final.financeorder

Re: YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FROM FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NEW YORK.
People
Mr. James Adams <aburawei21@gmail.com> Today at 13:13
To
Message body
E-mail: fed.reservebnk.org@gmail.com

Urgent Attn:

OFFICIAL NOTICE: This is to Notify you that Series of Meetings have been held over the past (1) Week now with the Secretary General of the United Nations Organization, United State of America, which ended Today. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is now in the amount of $11,000,000.00 USD (Eleven Million United States Dollars) as a compensation award to you, due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held your fund to themselves or for their selfish reasons and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to unnecessary delay in the receipt and so many losses from your end.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) have successfully finalized to Boost the Exercise of Clearing all Foreign Debts Owed to you who have been found not to have received their Compensation Awards. Now, the fund is here in your name for you to claim. Please we need your urgent response.

PAYMENT BY BANK TO BANK TRANSFER: All that is required from you is your bank details which you will have to forward to us so that it will enable us to transfer your fund from our own bank to your nominated bank without any delay. PAYMENT BY CASH DELIVERY: With this method, we will deliver the fund in cash to your door step. All that is needed from you is your full names, address and telephone number.

NOTE: If you choose any of these options as your preferred means of receiving your fund, you will have to contact the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE IN NIGERIA so that they can issue you with the PAYMENT GUARANTEE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE CLEARANCE. Here are the information of the officer to contact:

E-MAIL: final.financeorder@hotmail.com
Tel: +2347062392035

secondly, you should know that Argument or delay can not do any thing or solve this problem if you can not find solution to solve this matter by trying your possible best for the final conclusion of this Transaction and send only the Clearance Document Right Away it means that i have no Other Option than to make down my Report. Note: Everything has been taken care of, including Tax, Custom Paper and Clearance Duty. So, all you will ever need to provide is the Clearance Document.

Kindly get back to us as well with the Clearance Document and also be advised to reconfirm your full Delivery Address to avoid any Wrong Delivery of package. Apply Your Claims Promptly: For immediate release of your fund valued at $11,000,000.00USD (Eleven Million United States Dollars) to you, you should contact our correspondent.

Your Full Name:_________________________ _______Your House
Address:______________________ ___Home/Cell/Phone
Number:___________________Choo se ONE Preferable Payment Method (Visa ATM Card OR Bank to bank and Cash Delivery):_____________

Thanks and God bless you

Yours in Service,

James Adams
E-mail: fed.reservebnk.org@gmail.com

Director Federal Reserve Bank New York,Leadership Bank Federal Reserve Board helps build strong communities by creating opportunities for people - including customers, shareholders and associates - to fulfill their dreams.

Phone:
+2347062392035
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.