Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Car Wrap Scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Car Wrap Scam

Unread postby Pinky » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Monster Energy Drink Car Wrap Scam
I truly hope that people who are getting this email will Google for the details first. This one's slicker than whale snot.

I got this email to my business account. There are legitimate businesses that will pay to wrap cars for advertising. There's even one who'll pay big bucks to wrap your house! But none pay this much and none have reps that use gmail accounts. I can't get an IP off gmail, but my email client did show it routing through a proxy server in Spain. The English is pretty good, but there are some telltale errors. The Intro:
Subject: JOB OPENING: Monster Energy Drink® Car Wraps

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/html

Message-Id: <20120627153219.36AE048184@witiza1.ijclm.es>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:32:19 +0200 (CEST)

Would You Wrap Your Car in an Ad for $300 Weekly. Reply if interested.

Best Regards,

Fidencio Saucedo.

Hiring Manager,

Monster Energy Drink®

I replied: I'm interested. Tell me more.

This is their reply:
Date: 6/28/2012 3:19:31 AM
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Job Confirmation : Monster Energy Drink(R)

Thank you for your swift response and your willingness to work with us, Wrap advertising is the marketing practice of completely or partially covering (wrapping) a vehicle in an advertisement or livery, thus turning it into a mobile billboard. This can be achieved by simply painting the vehicle surface, but it is becoming more common today to use large vinyl sheets as decals. These can be removed with relative ease, making it much less expensive to change from one advertisement to another. Vehicles with large, flat surfaces, such as buses and light-rail carriages, are fairly easy to work with, though smaller cars with curved surfaces can also be wrapped in this manner. Wrap advertising is available to anybody irresprctives of the vehicle you drive.

We are currently seeking to employ individual's world wide. How would you like to make money by simply driving your car or banner wrapped for Monster Energy Drink®

How it works?
Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: Monster Energy Drink® seeks people -- regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "Monster Energy Drink®" plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps,"that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?
Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is a month.

You will be compensated with $300 per week which is essentially a "rental"payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you. Monster Energy Drink® shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an up front payment of $300 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car. to this effect you are advise to check your email regularly to get update as to know when your upfront payment will arrive along with Graphic Artist address.

1) You will receive Certified Check. As soon as you receive the check, you will cash the check for the decal wrapping on your car, deduct $300 as your up-front payment. The rest of the funds should be transfer to the Graphic artist that will wrap the decal on your car. All you need is to confirm the acceptance and understanding of this email.

2) You will make a transfer of funds to the Graphic artist at the nearest western union outlet in your area, the Info which you will make the transfer to will be mail to you soon.

3) We'll like to have some Information about your car.

i) Type of Car and Color :

ii) Model/Year :

iii) Present Condition and the Mileage:

Note: Please, confirm that you did receive this message so that we can process funds that would be sent to you for the car advert.

It is very easy and simple no application fees required. Get back with the following details if you are interested in these offer.

Applicant information:

Full Name:
Full Contact Address:
City,State,Zip code
Phone Number:

All other instructions will be sent out to you ASAP.

I..............Confirm to have received this email and understand the content.

Best Regards,
Fidencio Saucedo
Hiring Manager,
Monster Energy Drink®

Dang! Looks like someone already bit for this: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/m ... -bbb-says/

Guess I'll bait for another 'special' check :twisted: even though I've already got over $2,000,000 in fake checks in my desk drawer. These boys are fun.

Help me make up a fun story about why I can't send them their money after I get the check? "My dog ate it," is too easy.
Pinky
Junior survivor

Re: Monster Energy Drink Car Wrap Scam

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 pm

I hadn't heard of this variation of the scam up until yesterday, when I posted about it.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1293

I happen to know a bit about wrapping due to my contacts. If you need any help with some fun questions, let me know.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Pinky » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Holy sheet Batman! $500 million last year - and those are just the ones who complained to IC3.

This guy is gonna pay. Let's see how many checks I can get out of him.
Pinky
Junior survivor

Unread postby unlikejeremy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:16 pm

this guy sent me a messege on facebook about it is it legit im up and down about it?
unlikejeremy
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:42 pm

If you had an email from the person mentioned in this thread then it's 100% a scam. I know Pinky has been dealing with him and there's no doubt at all it's a scammer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby duckhunter » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Help me make up a fun story about why I can't send them their money after I get the check? "My dog ate it," is too easy.

Sorry, didnt see this till now Pinky. My favorite argument, which can take FOREVER btw, is insisting on a bank-to-bank transfer, which most of them do not want to do. If they do, you know what happens next ... and I get mad and tell them to get their crap together. And so the dance begins again. :lol:
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Tell tale signs it is a scam without a doubt:
As soon as you receive the check, you will cash the check for the decal wrapping on your car, deduct $300 as your up-front payment. The rest of the funds should be transfer to the Graphic artist that will wrap the decal on your car. AND .. You will make a transfer of funds to the Graphic artist at the nearest western union outlet in your area

This is a classic fake check/overpayment scam. You cash fake check, keep a salary or percentage, and send the rest of the overpayment to another fake scammer character via WU or MG, and the scammer can pick up the transfer anywhere in the world. You are stuck holding the bag with the bank and out almost double your money. If this ever happens to any readers here, immediately make a police report and call the bank and let them know that you are a victim of a scam.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: finchricardo@gmail.com

Unread postby silas2012 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:27 pm

hey guys first i want to say thanks i almost fell for this scam it was put in chattanooga free press i got the emails and got a check here... the email addres on this one was finchricardo@gmail.com so what can i do to take this scam out what are the steps i need to take i never cashed the check plz help
Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed subject to scammer email address.-SH
silas2012
New survivor

Re: finchricardo@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Moderator note to members: Advice given to silas2012 in chatroom. We are waiting for more information to be posted. Thanks for posting and joining us here, Silas2012. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

donald@mail.com d.cole156@lycos.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Google - HOLMES&SELLERS – real estate agents BUT scammer using the name

Received: from User ([92.63.6.63]) by roofmanagementinc.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:48:03 -0400
Reply-To: <d.cole156@lycos.com>
Subject: MAKE MONEY BY SIMPLY DRIVING YOUR CAR...
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:46:38 -1200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Bcc:
Return-Path: donald@mail.com
Message-ID: <RMIPDCcqmSvux4Jf7zy0000176b@roofmanagementinc.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Aug 2012 23:48:03.0575 (UTC) FILETIME=[938E7870:01CD7C09]
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 92.63.6.63<br>Originating ISP: Nethouse<br> City: Bilgi<br>Country of Origin: Turkey<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to: d.cole156@lycos.com
to:
date: Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:46 AM
subject: MAKE MONEY BY SIMPLY DRIVING YOUR CAR...

MAKE MONEY BY SIMPLY DRIVING YOUR CAR
ADVERTISER WANTED FOR HOLMES&SELLERS
EARN NO LESS THAN $200 WEEKLY TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR CAR.
It is Very Easy and Simple
No Application fees required

How it works

Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: HOLMES&SELLERS seeks people -- regular citizens, not professional drivers -- to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "HOLMES&SELLERS" plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps," that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful and eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum period you can participate is 1 month

You will be compensated with a $200 (Two hundred dollars per Week), which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use the space. HOLMES&SELLERS shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an up front payment in form of check for accepting to carry this advert on your car and other weekly payments will also come in the form of checks and delivered at your address weekly.

What you need to do is to contact the email below

d.cole156@lycos.com

The following information below will be needed

Full Name:
Make of car/ year:
Address:
city:
State:
Zip code:
Phone Number(s) mobile/home :
Email Address:

We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive these information