Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

laurent.eyadema2015@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

laurent.eyadema2015@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Dear Friend
People
LAURENT EYADEMA <laurent.eyadema2015@gmail.com> Today at 13:00
To
Message body
Dear Friend,

I do not know much about you and how you will take this message but I am doing this based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow holds. I am Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie, the office assistant to the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor (Mr Godwin Emefiele). I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain any favors from you, rather I am doing this to save you from further damage and pains. I have done this for two people already, but they betrayed me at the end.

Before I proceed, you must promise me that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my help, you can appreciate me in whatever way you deem fit.

This is a very big secret, I overheard Mr Godwin Emefiele and other executives of our bank here in Nigeria saying that they will make sure you spend and pay much fees till you are tired and abandon your fund owed you by the government of this country.

The President of Nigeria and the members of Federal Executive Council have since approved the payment of this fund to you, you are therefore requested to kindly provide us with the following: your full names, address, telephone numbers, bank account details and copy of id to enable us immediately proceed with application to release fund legally to you.

You are advised to stop forthwith further communication with anyone or group of persons to allow us have your fund payment properly executed in line with the guideline given to us by the federal executive council of this government.

This must remain absolutely confidential, not even another ear should hear of this. Your sparse must not hear it till you have securely received this fund in your bank account. If you publicize it, you are then trying to put us back here in trouble for helping you. You must have sealed lips till we advise otherwise. That is the nature of your transaction.

If this sounds ok to you, kindly contact me for further directives. I will give you more details of myself the moment I hear from you. I will make myself properly known to you by attaching my personal details to you.

Get back to me so that we may proceed accordingly.
Many thanks.

Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie.
Personal Assistant
To the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor
+2349096412703 you can call me on my direct cell phone or send me SMS text message.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.