Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maryragward@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

maryragward@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:36 am

Recovery Scam:
Hello my good friend,,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund.... transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Australia who is an a Rev. Minister of God, whom I also got healed by his Anointing under the power of God

Presently I am now in Australia with the Rev. Minister for motherless baby building projects with my own share of the total sum after the transfer of the fund (eleven million dollars)to my new partner’s account. I gave him 40% of the fund (eleven million dollars) to support his ministering Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to work with me in transferring the funds when I was in the sick bed although that it failed us some how.

It was my Lawyer that connected me to the good Rev. Minister from Australia that helped me. So now I want you to contact my Lawyer with the below information

Name: …. Hon/Barr. Fedric John
Email: …. unity.chambers1975@gmail.com
State: …. Ouagadougou

Ask him to send you the wrapped parcel envelope which I dropped in his chamber for you. I felt confident in dropping an envelope containing a cheque of Eight hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars ( $850.000 USD) for you, because he is my private and family Lawyer, moreover I did not disclose to him that it is an open cheque, that is contained in the parcel. I only told him that you are going to reach him for the collection of the envelop. I felt very happy to show you this compensation as a token of my appreciation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter when I was in the sick bed, although all effort proved was aborted during the Process of everything.

I so much appreciate your efforts at that time. So feel free and get in touch with my Lawyer and instruct him where to send the package to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the efforts at that time. Please you must be careful, so that he will not give anybody in his chamber the impression that it is a cheque that is contained in the package I dropped for you, just let him to know that you wish him to try as much as he can to send you the parcel which I dropped for you at his chamber under his care. At the moment, I am very busy here because of the motherless baby building projects, which I am having at hand at the moment, I am waiting for your mail as soon as you received the cheque from my Lawyer. It is an international open cheque bearing your name so you can cash it out in any Bank in the world.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Lawyer on your behalf for him to send you the parceled (cheque), so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the parcel to you without any delay. Once again, I am happy that everything went successfully as planned by God Almighty with the help of my new partner and also I am rewarding you for all your kind did efforts in the past to do my wish.

With best love from me here in Australia,

Thanks,

Mrs. Mary Ragnvard

Header:
Return-Path: <maryragward@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qt0-x244.google.com (mail-qt0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c0d::244])
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016
Subject: Mrs. Mary Ragnvard
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mamadoulawalchamber1970@mail.bg

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:48 pm

ADVOCATES AND SOLICITORS OF THE SUPREME COURT
PLOT 77, AVENUE UNIGA OUAGA, BP 01 OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO
ASSOCIATION COPERATE HEADQURTER
E: mail: mamadoulawalchamber1970@mail.bg

YOUR REF: RG/AG/01004/ 08/10/2016 OUR REF: RC 012347/ 08/10/2016

DEAR CLIENT, .

I, Barrister Mamadou Lawal are writing to inform you about the death of your partner Mrs Mary Ragnvard, who pass-away two weeks ago whom you wanted to help for the transfer of her inheritance fund. But before her death she left your certified ATM CARD of $450.000.00 on my care as her Attorney. Yes she left the fund and i have personally made an enquiry on how it will be deliver to you by courier services direct to your destination in your country and the all the courier services company requested your full contact address such as:

(1) Your Full Name,
(2) Your Telephone,
(3) Your Home Address and Your Country which the ATM CARD will be delivered.

Therefore, below are the courier companies i went this morning for enquiry and their shipment fees to your destination which you need to make your choice for the delivery of the fund to you without any delay.

FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY: Total cost…. $400 dollars

DHL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY: Total cost …. $390 dollar

CHRONOPOST INTERNATIONAL: Total cost. $420 dollars

Therefore, get back to me immediately with your information requested also your choice so I will direct you on how to send the shipment fees which we are going to present to the courier companies of your choice with your information.

Thanks
Yours -In- Services,
Hon.Barrister Mamadou Lawal (ESG)
+226 74224216
SENIOR ADVOCATE OF BURKINA FASO.

Header:
Return-Path: <mamadoulawalchamber1970@mail.bg>
Received: from [98.139.212.244] by tm25.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Oct 2016 10:31:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1053.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Oct 2016 10:31:47 -0000
Received: from jws106142.mail.bf1.yahoo.com by sendmailws137.mail.bf1.yahoo.com;
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016
From: MAMADOU LAWAL CHAMBER <mamadoulawalchamber1970@mail.bg>
Reply-To: MAMADOU LAWAL CHAMBER <mamadoulawalchamber1970@mail.bg>
Subject: URGENT LETTER FROM MAMADOU LAWAL CHAMBER BURKINA FASO.

Phone:
+22674224216
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Celtel Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.