Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hannah Winterbourne

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hannah Winterbourne

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:31 am

Skype ID:
live:mercyfrancis24_1

Hello,
My name is Mercy Francis
I saw your profile today in this site and get interested to know you, here is my email ( mercyFrancis24@outlook.com ) please send me an email so that i will send you my pictures and tell you more about my self,
Mercy Francis

Header:
Return-Path: <tamara93@doubledon.net>
Received: from smtp103.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (smtp103.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.12.178])
Subject: my
To: Recipients <tamara93@doubledon.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016
Reply-To: mercyFrancis24@outlook.com

Compliments of the season

I must commend you for responding
back to me, I like to know you better and i want to tell you more about
myself too.Once again my name is Sgt. Mercy. W. Francis. I am 32 years
old a native of Buffalo New York in United States. I am a soldier
working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq on war against
terrorism.

It would be pleasure to know more about you and i
believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you
everything about myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you
more about myself in next message.

I have in my possession
the sum of $5.6 millions USD Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited
this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you
to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i
don't trust Red Cross agent. I want you to help me and keep the money
save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here
in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know
each other. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance
after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are
willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where
the money is been keep by the Red Cross Agent.
Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Best Regards
Sgt Mercy.

Stolen Photos Used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3182
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercyfrancis24@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello my dear friend,

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email,indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend . Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully. The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Baghdad.

Really it sounds somehow depositing such a big trust to somebody that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand, is that anybody who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you, i was somehow felt relaxed and I was moved Please do not betray me, i promised not to disappoint, cheat or betray you . I see you as a matured man.

Due to the United Nation policy on Iraq troops, there is a plan to move some troops out of Iraq so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

I must not fail to explain to you how I came across this fund I want you to use for investment. Few weeks ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army.

I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injure at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and went in something like a cafe and counted the money and also shared it among ourselves and mine amounted to $5.6 millions USD which is the money I want you to keep safe until am through with my duty here in Iraq.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.I believe I can trust you. Where i am now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your passport/ Id card copy______________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________

Regards,
Sgt. Mercy W. Francis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercyfrancis24@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Hello My lovely friend,

May the almighty God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email,indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country. Please am very sorry for my late reply to your email, is just that am very busy with me work since all this while. Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.

Due to the United Nation policy on Iraq, there is a plan to move some troops out of Iraq so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means and you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the box and do not disclose it to any other person for security reason. I have made all the arrangement on how to carry out the transaction and i will be in your country in two weeks time. Please make sure that you keep everything confidential till you receive the consignment box.

The plan: The box will leave on board the Red Cross jet from Baghdad today and they arrive in New Delhi International Airport, India on Monday morning been tomorrow 2rd of May, 2016. Upon the arrival, You have to contact the diplomat for you to reach an agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you in your country. I have give him your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved. My dear the diplomat will contact you for more information and the diplomat will be at the International Airport with the consignment box the and diplomat is a Sudanese man and try to response to him as soon as he contacted you because i have forward all your information to the diplomat.

The Contact of the diplomat is as follows
Name: Chris Williams

Note: It has to be clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box as I will only tell him that it contains your personal belongings. Then you shall take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the box to you. You are going to help the diplomat to secure the diplomatic yellow tag at the Airport before he move down to your country to convey the consignment to you. Because i instructed not to open the consignment. The yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not search the consignment, this is in accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act. Do not be afraid of anything OK, I promise i will surprise you as soon as i come to your country.

You must have to be aware that you are going to assist the diplomat to get the diplomatic yellow tag there at the Airport before he move down to your destination, the diplomat shall not have any doubt that the box belongs to you because I instructed at no time the box will be open or search.The diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport.

The box: The box contains the money and it will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to only you alone. You shall not in any case disclose the content of the box to the diplomat for security reasons. I told him that is your personal belonging.That is why the diplomatic yellow tag is require from him at the airport. As soon as you receive the box and the pin code, you shall have in mind that your percentage will be 50% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of 50% is intact. As soon as i come to your country and you can help me to invest it in a good profitable venture in your country. I will contact you again as soon as the consignment arrive at the International Airport and make sure you follow the instruction of diplomat avoid any problem at the airport with the money.

Best Regards,
Sgt. Mercy W. Francis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dip.christwilliams@gmail.com Dip Christ Williams

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Attn:

My name is diplomat Christ William from Iraq I arrived in New Delhi international airport for the delivery of your consignment box sent by Sgt Marcy Frances, right now the custom authority has taken your consignment box away from me stating that i we have to pay for the diplomatic yellow tag charges

which is 99,900 IN R as soon the payment is paid to the custom authority, the consignment box will be released to me and i will be coming over to your home address for the final delivery

so please do let me know if you are willing to make the payment by replaying to my email and indicate if you are ready to make the payment or not?

You’re Regards
dip Chris Williams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercyfrancis24@outlook.com reverend.johnmark@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Hello My Dearest Friend.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Dakar Senegal, But now livening in Paraguay I and my Husband has get married in Dakar Senegal,before travel out Presently I'm in Paraguay now,for investment projects with the total sum.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how,Now contact the Rev father John Mark below ( reverend.johnmark@yandex.com) phone number ( +221-704023414) ask him to send you the total cheque of ( $250,000.00 ) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. he is the one that put us marriage ring in Dakar Senegal, I appreciated your efforts that time so much. try to get in touched with Rev John Mark he is the reverend that weeded us I and my husband and he also bless my marriage.

So feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send the draft cheque. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. in the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand,

finally, remember that I have tell him about you and also forwarded instruction to him on your behalf to receive the cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him ( reverend.johnmark@yandex.com ) he will send the cheque to you without any delay. thanks

Yours faithfully

friend

Phone Number:
+221704023414
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oiiviacool@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:08 pm

MyBelovedNet:

MY DEAR I LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU OK EMAIL ME LET`S TALK I WILL SEND YOU MORE OF MY PHOTOS(oiiviacool@hotmail.com)

Profile used:

Olivia - no picture
Birth Year 1986
City New York
Country United States

Sex Woman

Email:

Dear,

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal.

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Libya .I will be very happy to know more about you, About me, I am Sgt Olivia Cool, a citizen of the United States of America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation, Am a United State Army officer, I grow up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, I am 33 years old, single and never married before, I have attached to you my photos. a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Libya at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Libya.
About me I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life. I want you to understand that relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

More about me, I like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema, jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music, very romantic and honest, hates lies, I think i am sensitive and kind to people, my co-workers always says that i am good in protecting people, I live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i found myself, I am hard working to my job and always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, meaning, I am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with, I leave alone comfortable at my barracks in United State

Here in the military zone, we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Olivia Cool

Pictures received with the email - stolen images of Hannah Winterbourne, British Army officer :

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: oiiviacool@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:09 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hi I`m Olivia, I sent you a message some time ago did you received
it?. I hope to hear from you,i really wanna know more about you ok email me lets talk ok
i will send you my pictures
(oiiviacool@hotmail.com)

Fake profile used:
Olivia
Birth Year 1980
City Accra
Country Ghana

Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Kind man to love me for ever. MY DEAR PLEASE NEVER MIND MY LOCATION OK IS BECAUSE OF NETWORK PROBLEM HERE THE NETWORK IS SO BAD HERE.

Stolen picture used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hannahwin340@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:35 am

Email:

GREETINGS FROM CAPT. HANNAH WINTERBOURNE.

Dear Friend.
Nice to me you. How is life including your family. my name is
GREETINGS FROM CAPT. HANNAH WINTERBOURNE, a British Citizen, from West Sussex, in Westergate-Barnham-Yapton. I attend Ormiston Academies Trust. I guaguated University of Sussex. Presently i am in Angola at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Angola.

i go through you profile i pick interest i need gentle mature man like you to communicate with please just give me little moment and let's communicate to know better. About me, I have a good heart, I have loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful. i have pass through bed mood and difficutties are the past but that never will stand am still willing to meet people, life is all about temptations. we may meet good once yesterday today you may meet the good one.i saw your profile i pick up interest i said lat me know you better.meanwhile here is my website
http://www. hannahwinterbourne.com/

check on it and know more about me and see my pictures inclusing video clipes.
after going through please reply with your pictures and details about you.i'm planning coming to your country i need someone like you to be by my side because i am coming to resident in your country.

My Regards,
Capt Hannah Winterbourne.

hannahwinterbourne.com is a real site belonging to the real owner of the stolen pictures abused by the scammer. The real owner of the stolen pictures is, according the her social media profile, transgender. She doesn't search for men online.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgttheresahaver1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:35 pm

No content to the E-mail:

Header:

Return-Path: <sambkhadim202@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 08:26:14 -1100
Message-ID: <CAJPNodP8LsK4us87tEvbyzMsyNB=xdXe--yVo9pL+Sz4S8=Aig@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hai dear

Hello Dear Friend,‏
Thank you so much for your reply, how is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, I am fine over here in ( Syria). Sorry for contacting you without your permission but I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time.

I want to use this opportunity to tell you about me, My name is SGT Theresa Haver , a US Citizen and Army Military officer, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in (Syria) at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in ( Syria).

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am a very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own religion is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, I have my reasons to contact you as I have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in your life and my life also. I want you to understand that a good relationship doesn't count distance and age, maybe we can start as friends or go into business partners with my funds which I need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we are just getting to know each other but we can share ideas and discuss important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me an advice and solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent response from you soon.

Yours Faithful,
Sgt. Theresa Haver.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgttheresahaver1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:16 pm

Thank you for your mail and I am very happy for your interest, hope you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things is not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but i thank God for saving my life everyday.

Dear, like I informed you about something very important to share with you. Listing to this,during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they are using the money in buying weapons and ammunition for war, after discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in present in that mission that the money will be shared between us. Dear, out of the total fund my share was $9,000,000 (Nine Million US Dollars) right now i am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $9,000,000 to your place as quickly as, at the moment i am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months. There are no risks involved.

Dear, due to my position in service, i keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to United state of America Poster Service Global here as family items, i don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can't transfer the fund because all our activities are monitored, also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to the level of crisis everyday, I have made solid arrangements with the United State of America Poster Service Global, they agreed and promised to send their diplomat to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, i need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, i shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund personally, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until i meet you, dear i plead you not to discuss this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, I pray and I believe you will not betray my confidence, but rather take me as your own blood sister or your business partner since the fund will be invested under your control. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so, it is better i reveal my self to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignores, at this moment i have so much fear in me because i have survived two bomb attack here, so i need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain blessed, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always take good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Faithfully.
Sgt. Theresa Haver.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.