Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info-un@legislator.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info-un@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:48 pm

MR. MICHAEL MOLLAR,
DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATION.
PALAIS DES NATIONS, 1211 GENEVA 10, SWITZERLAND
Official Tel/fax: +41 (0) 22 917 0123.

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND IN AFFILIATION WITH WORLD BANK.

ATTN: DEAR HONORABLE BENEFICIARY.

Hope all is well with you and Your family?, you may not understand why this mail came to you. In regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations and the Present United States Government to restore the dignity and Economy of the Nations, Base on the Agreement with the World Bank Assistance to help and make the world a better place for all with the sole aim of abolishing poverty. We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which ended 2 days ago. My information to you today will be exciting good news that all your dreams, efforts & pursuit to actualize payment of your contractual / inheritance fund will soon be realized in good faith. I have never relented effort seeking the avenue where this magnitude would be accomplished and now UN, IMF with World bank are ready in their capacity to embark on the total financing on your transaction to conclude and receive the said fund as soon as possible. Anybody that is asking you for money is a thief and a scammer because you are not required to pay any money until you receive your fund. so report and forward any email or anybody asking you to pay any fee, charge, or whatever the payment maybe.

This email is for both all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world; the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them. Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Teams of Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) observers and this is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. if you ignore this email you will never ever receive your fund because this is the only authorized and appointed office to pay you your fund otherwise your children-children will not receive the money. You have to stop communicating with any other person for your own good because you are dealing with officers that were sacked from the office and now they are contacting you from back yard in other-wards they are scammers. Forward to me any email you receive from anybody demanding money from you for police to look for such thief.

NOTE: MY AGREEMENT with them is to part with 5% of the total fund and all every sundry expenses or cost involved inasmuch as to Lift the fund, shall be borne by them, such expenses / cost includes: Sponsorship in travel & reservation (hotel) In any of the authorized payment center (cash) your fund is scheduled for payment, you will be financed for the trip thru to go and sign your final release order document that you will be briefed as soon as possible. Do you agree with the 5% of the total sum after you receive your fund?

Finally, more details will be given to you as i advise herewith, You are advised to contact with Mr. Barry Morgan as he is our International Payment Coordinator, for further conclusion as you are the bonafide beneficiary of the fund & payment.

1. Full name:
2. Phone/ mobile number.
3. Your Address:
4. Your age and current occupation
5. Your fund Amount
6. Your scanned data page of your international passport.

Furnish him with the above information's listed to make sure we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary also give him your File Reference number which is (RE-1077-V) and you are free to contact him via telephone number, it will be better to call him once you do that and he will ask you your File Reference number which is (RE-1077-V), this file reference number is very important and gives him access to get through to your file and email you back quickly once he confirms your email and your details. This is the best the United Nations can do for you and you are advised to take advantage of this opportunity.

Most important, do not expose this email to anybody and stop dealing with anybody else except Mr Barry Morgan.

Name: Mr. Barry Morgan
Position: United Nations International Payments Coordinator.
Telephone: +447978306004
Email: barrymorgan14@yahoo.com

Thanks for adhering to this instructions and once again congratulations.
Good luck and kind regards,

Making the world a better place, Let me know as soon as you contact him.
MR.MICHAEL MOLLAR

Header:
Return-Path: <Info-un@legislator.com>
Received: from [197.210.24.157] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 25 Sep 2016
Subject: ATTENTION: TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.210.24.157<br>Originating ISP: Vcg-as<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone Numbers;
+447978306004
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cloud9 Communications Limited

FAX: +41229170123
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Switzerland
City or exchange location Genève
Original network provider* Swisscom Fixnet AG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: info-un@legislator.com barrymorgan14@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:22 pm

HELLO Beneficiary .

I received your email and its contents,I have also called the telephone number you gave me here but no answer. We have been mandated to coordinate your trip to our documentation center in SOUTH AFRICA for your documentation process and to cash payment center in MONTREAL CANADA to receive your fund payment, handle your ticketing/reservations and facilitate the process towards hitch free release of your funds. We will need your utmost cooperation to achieve this objective.

However, this communication will serve as your Payment instructions/ Advise (1274/99/2016 payment instruction/solution). Note: MY AGREEMENT with our Admin(United Nations Organization,IMF,AND WORLD BANK) is to part with 5% of the total fund and all every sundry expenses or cost will be borne by us is that okay by you ?

You are required to travel to our payment documentation solution center in SOUTH AFRICA to sign your final release order documents, then after the signing of your documents in our documentation center then you will take your documents to our cash payment center in MONTREAL CANADA, You will take the details to our designated release office for payment to you via cash, check, draft or bank to bank wire transfer depending on the availability.

Our officers in our documentation center will direct you to the designated payment release center in-line with the programming which has been encoded in the 12 digit identification and release codes tagged to you and your funds. this is the only thing you have to do so that your fund will be transferred to you,once you travel and sign your final release order documents everything is over. Below i sent to you my informations and my official identification for your perusal.

Name: Mr. Barry Morgan
Position: International Payments Coordinator.
Telephone: +447978306004

Please I want you to reconfirm the below information:

1. Send to me the data page of your international passport scanned.
2. Your Full names, Home and office address
3. Your mobile telephone and your home telephone numbers
4. Your Contract amount/sum ?
5. Your names, age and occupation
6. Your Marital Status

CONGRATULATIONS WE MADE IT FINALLY.

N:B. I WANT YOU TO INDICATE YOUR READINESS, WHEN WILL YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL FOR YOUR ENDORSEMENT FROM TODAY,
GET BACK TO ME NOW WITH DATE

Header:
Return-Path: <barrymorgan14@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws100248.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws133.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016
Reply-To: Barry Morgan <barrymorgan14@yahoo.com>
Subject: Your Endorement Procedure.

Dear

Thanks for the mail and we have received update from United Nations International Payments Coordinator Mr. Barry Morgan for the confirmation of your message to them, we are told that they have contacted you back and He called your phone severely but you do not pick, you are advice to pick his call for moral proceeding. Kindly get yourself ready for the trip and indicate urgently on date for your trip for the signing as programmed.
Making the world a better place.

MR. MICHAEL MOLLAR,
DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATION.
PALAIS DES NATIONS, 1211 GENEVA 10, SWITZERLAND
Official Tel/fax: +41 (0) 22 917 0123.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

xpscunsulting@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:11 pm

Same Phone Number but a job Scam.

XPS CONSULTING AND RESEARCH
CEO, XPS Research and Consulting
Telephone:+447978306004

Dear Future Partner,

Are you 35 years of age and above? If YES. Then we have a job available for you as a God fearing person. We are a research company based in Bangkok,UNITED KINGDOM and Australia.The foresight studies are carried out to support strategic management in agricultural research. We have been receiving funding from your country USA ,which we have not been able to process competently since we do not have a payment receiving personnel in these Areas and the payments comes to your mail because most of our clients are serious travelers therefore can make payments from anywhere they are at that point so they prefer to send it through Checks.

We have decided to recruit payment officers on-line hence we will be needing a representative to process our payments in these areas.

Commission: 5% of every money Received

EXAMPLE: If you receive money of $5,000.00 your net income is $250.00, our company supports any fees and you need no office and we also pay the western union fees and this is 100% legal. offshore representative is fun and exciting but also must be approached very seriously and is definitely not for everyone.If you are interested in applying for consideration as our offshore representative do Fill out below Form Space.
REQUIREMENTS:

Full Name:
Address: Residential Address in full(Not p o box to avoid misplace)
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number that you will be reach on all the time:

Qualities of a good Representative:

* Is fair and objective
* Is ON TIME
* Is very observant and able to focus on details
* Is fairly intelligent
* Has patience
* Is detail oriented
* Is practical
* Types well
* Is trustworthy
* Explains well in writing
* Is discreet
* Loves to learn
* Handles deadlines
* Has full internet access (at home or at work) or phone.

We presently have a couple of outstanding contracts, which means you will be directed to outlets, firms and corporate bodies to report on your experience by forwarding us a mail.

PLEASE NOTE:Only interested applicants should respond to this offer and forward all information requested to this email. As soon as we hear from you declaring your interest then our company will give you the necessary requirements for full employment and more details about the work.

Get back to us.

Thanks for your anticipated action.
Directors,
Rev Dr. Stand Joe Class and Mrs Helen Rogers.

Header:
Return-Path: <xpscunsulting@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x242.google.com (mail-oi0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::242])
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016
Subject: ONLINE JOB OFFER FOR YOU
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: info-un@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:38 pm

Mr.

Should be always understand my English otherwise I will ban communication with you and information the authority that you are not interested to receive your fund. go ahead to open a DISCOVER BANK ACCOUNT and get back to me with the details or else we should nullify you for this exercise. go to discover bank get account from them, they are our corresponding bank approved to use and transfer funds to the beneficiaries.

Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

xpscunsulting@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:23 am

Dear .

I received your email with your informations included but we have tried to call you on the telephone number you gave us but cannot reach you. i want you to send to us your direct telephone number o reach you because we call more than emails when we have urgent informations to pass to our representatives.

However, i want you to send to us any of your identification because we are going to use it latter to get our company identification in your name as our representative, i hope you understand me very well.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Directors,
Mrs Helen Rogers
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

xpscunsulting@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:06 pm

Hello

Are you 35 years of age and above? If YES. Then we have a job available for you as a God fearing person. We are a research company based in Bangkok,UNITED KINGDOM and Australia.The foresight studies are carried out to support strategic management in agricultural research. We have been receiving funding from your country USA ,which we have not been able to process competently since we do not have a payment receiving personnel in these Areas and the payments comes to your mail because most of our clients are serious travelers therefore can make payments from anywhere they are at that point and they prefer to send it through ATM cards for you to swap it in any store by using them to buy Itunes cards and send then to us through this email.

We have decided to recruit payment officers on-line hence we will be needing a representative to process our payments in these areas.

Commission: 5% of every money Received every month you will receive all.

EXAMPLE: If you receive money of $5,000.00 your net income is $250.00, our company supports any fees and you need no office and we also pay the western union fees and this is 100% legal. offshore representative is fun and exciting but also must be approached very seriously and is definitely not for everyone.If you are interested in applying for consideration as our offshore representative do Fill out below Form Space.
REQUIREMENTS:

Full Name:
City:
State:
Zip Code:

* Is fair and objective
* Is ON TIME
* Is fairly intelligent
* Has patience
* Is detail oriented
* Is practical
* Types well
* Is trustworthy
* Is discreet
* Loves to learn
* Handles deadlines

We presently have a couple of outstanding contracts, which means you will be directed to outlets, firms and corporate bodies to report on your experience by forwarding us a mail.

PLEASE NOTE:Only interested applicants should respond to this offer and forward all information requested to this email. As soon as we hear from you declaring your interest then our company will give you the necessary requirements for full employment and more details about the work.

Get back to us.

Directors,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

xpscunsulting@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:10 am

Hello ,

Are you 35 years of age and above? If YES. Then we have a job available for you as a God fearing person. We are a research company based in Bangkok,UNITED KINGDOM and Australia.The foresight studies are carried out to support strategic management in agricultural research. We have been receiving funding from your country USA ,which we have not been able to process competently since we do not have a payment receiving personnel in these Areas and the payments comes to your mail because most of our clients are serious travelers therefore can make payments from anywhere they are at that point and they prefer to send it through ATM cards for you to swap it in any store by using them to buy Itunes cards and send then to us through this email.

Commission: 10% of every money Received every month you will receive all.

EXAMPLE: If you receive money of $5,000.00 your net income is $500.00, our company supports any fees and you need no office and we also pay the western union fees and this is 100% legal. offshore representative is fun and exciting but also must be approached very seriously and is definitely not for everyone.If you are interested in applying for consideration as our offshore representative do Fill out below Form Space.
REQUIREMENTS:

Full Name:
City:
State:
Zip Code:

* Is fair and objective
* Is ON TIME
* Is fairly intelligent
* Has patience
* Is detail oriented
* Is practical
* Types well
* Is trustworthy
* Is discreet
* Loves to learn
* Handles deadlines

Get back to us.

Directors,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

xpscunsulting@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Job turns out to be accepting stolen credit cards and sending the scammer the information from the cards:

Hello ,( REPRESENTATIVE)

Like as i told you before, We have been receiving funding from your country USA ,which we have not been able to process competently since we do not have a payment receiving personnel in these Areas and the payments comes to your mail because most of our clients are serious travelers therefore can make payments from anywhere they are at that point and they prefer to send it through ATM cards for you to swap it in any store by using them to buy Itunes cards and send then to us through this email.

However, the atm cards will come to you but with our clients name on it and the envelop will also not bear your name but the names of our clients on them but it will sent to your address through FedEx so when FedEx brings the packages you will not see your name on them but just collect the packages because customers ordered their bank to send it to you straight to you address so you are going to see our clients name on them. I hope you understand me ?

We need you/ our representative to be very fast when working for us therefore as soon as you receive the packages, you have to send to me the information on the card like Please carefully send to me the below information.

1.Name of the person on the card
2.sixteen digit numbers of the card
3.cvv code on the card
4.Exp Date on the card

Please send one then underline and send another to avoid mistake.

As soon as i get the informations then i will send you the amount for each of them for swaping. That means you will have to go to any store or stores and swap the card with any of ID card because when you want to swap you will to show them your id card before you swap and buy iTunes cards of the amount in the ATM card then after you bought them take the iTunes cards home and scratch them then snap them one by one and send them to me through this email.

Moreover, sometimes any of the ATM may come with pin sometimes but most of the time without pin so that you know, so that is the reason why you will have to go and swap them in a store and use them to buy Itunes cards. Most importantly, as soon as i give you the amount on any of the cards then you have to move IMMEDIATELY to the shop and buy itunes card or you will go to Atm machine and withdraw the money IMMEDIATELY without any delay. Therefore check very well if you can do this job or not and get back to me because we do not want time wasting of any nature at all.

Commission: 10% of every money Received every month you will receive all.

EXAMPLE: If you receive money of $5,000.00 your net income is $500.00, our company supports any fees and you need no office and we also pay the western union fees and this is 100% legal. offshore representative is fun and exciting but also must be approached very seriously and is definitely not for everyone.If you are interested in applying for consideration as our offshore representative do Fill out below Form Space.
REQUIREMENTS:

Full Name:
City:
State:
Zip Code:

* Is fair and objective
* Is ON TIME
* Is fairly intelligent
* Has patience
* Is detail oriented
* Is practical
* Types well
* Is trustworthy
* Is discreet
* Loves to learn
* Handles deadlines

Get back to us.

Directors,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

xpscunsulting@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Hello ,( REPRESENTATIVE)

Sequel to our telephone conversation which i told you that tracking does not come all the time so any payment that has tracking then i will send it to you otherwise FedEx will just drop it on your door step then you will pick it up when you get home. I am going to submit your name and address as soon as possible so that we can proceed and like as i told you we are going to send to you your representative id card in our company name with your address and your name ( )

However, please send to us any of your valid identification, drivers license, int l passport etc ... we are also going to use it to get you our company identification.

* Is fair and objective
* Is ON TIME
* Is fairly intelligent
* Has patience
* Is detail oriented
* Is practical
* Types well
* Is trustworthy
* Is discreet
* Loves to learn
* Handles deadlines

Directors,

Hello ,( REPRESENTATIVE)

I am sorry to let you know that the address that you sent to me is not good and now you said you do not have Id card of any such which makes me suspect something fishy. Therefore, our company has declined giving you the job.

We have seacrch your address and sent it to the homeland for confirmation but we got a negative report.

Directors,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

xpscunsulting@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:35 pm

Please let me know once you receive any Atm cards on this address below

Thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.