Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosann01@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rosann01@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:50 am

Zorpia:

Greetings from Rose Anna
how are you doing today hope fine, I saw your profile here at zorpia and it sparks my interest to know more about you please writ me back on my email ( rosann01@ hotmail.com ) because am not always online on zorpia.com thank you and God bless you.

Rose / RoseAnna2
26, Vienna, Austria
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20‑50, in Bahrain.

Stolen picture used:

roseanna.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rosann01@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:06 am

Skype ID for Rosanna:
live:rosann01

Dearest one.

Thanks for your immediate response,how are you doing today? Hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Miss Rosanna B Victor. I am from Liberia.24 years old 5 ft 8 inches tall single never married black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race Religion or Nationality makes no difference to me. What i see in people are their Personality and Character.I have a special reason why I decided to contact you immediately going through your profile which I was well satisfied with.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.I am presently living in Dakar Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country Liberia some years ago.

Dear listen to me now I want you to keep this by your self kept it secret for me if you tells some one about this i will stop communicating with you, My late Father Dr. Bout Victor was a Minister and also successful Businessman dealers in minerals of gold and diamond, Air-transportation, reconstruction materials, and agriculture, and he made money during President Charles Taylor's regime. And I am the only surviving child of my parents. My parents was assassinated by the heartless rebels during the Second Liberian Civil War when a rebel group backed by the government of neighboring country Guinea.The rebels attacked our house one early morning and kill my parents together with my younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, I'm doing my first year in accountant I then manage to abscond to a neighboring country SENEGAL where am residing now in Refugee Camp.I decided to contact you due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. Everything I told you about this money is real and legal. I have suffered a lot since my parents died and I don't have any body to look after me but I have some hopeless ones who want to kill me too and have the money to enrich themselves. That is why I don't want to have the money invested in my country Liberia and that's why I ran away from home. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission.It's just like one staying in the prison but I believe by God's grace I will extricate here soon, I don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Steve Johnson who is the pastor of the ( Christ The Savior Int Church, Dakar Branch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.

Please listen to this I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Financial company Bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7000.00.00 Million US Dollars (Five Million Seven Hundred US Dollars).. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. The Pastor Tel number is +221-776-645-815, If you call tell him you want to speak with Rosanna then he will send for me in the female hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against their law. The only opportunity for me to get this computer is due to my duty of cleaning the main camp office here and we are four girls that cleans the office but only me have the good knowledge of computer due to we have that at home earlier, please you can call me for me to hear your voice I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Note As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Regarding to the above I will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember I am giving you all this information due to confident I confident on you.I like sincere kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working.I love English language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but I speak English very well. however I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you and your picture attach here is mine. thanks and God bless you, looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Rosanna Victor.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rosann01@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT148-W83 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 8 Feb 2016

Hello My Dearest,

I received your mail with big thanks. I am very much happy to meet your kind of person. Thank you also for your acceptance to assist me to have my freedom also to get the money my late father deposited with Secure Trust Bank in their suspense account. Thank you again, for your concern to bring me over to your country for my better happiness when this money is finally transferred to you over there, I have informed the bank about you and my plans towards this transactions. and i contacted you to be my Guardian/Foreign Partner so that you will look after me and help to look for a better investment, so that we can invest wisely when the money is transferred to you in your country.

Everything I told you about this money is real and legal. I have suffered a lot since my parent died. I don't have any body to look after me, but I have some hopeless ones who want to kill me too and have the money to enrich themselves. That is why I don't want to have the money invested in my country Liberia and that's why I ran away from there.

Remember i trusted you that is why i am giving you all this information' My dearest i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev. and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend telephone number is +221-776-645-815, if you call tell him you want to speak with Rosanna, then he will send for me in the female hostel, around 2 o'clock Senegal time, or 14'GMT London time, please do this following thing for me to help and make sure that this money will be smoothly transferred into your account, you will also help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me. You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies. I will give you the 15% of the total money and 30% for me, while 7% for any inevitable expenses that will be make on process to transfer this fund and the rest will be in invest and manage by you into any profitable/lucrative business of your choice that will benefit us in future.

Bear in mind that trust is the key to achieve success in every business, so with trust we are going to achieve this opportunity giving to us. That’s why I trusted you after going through your profile and you sound so matured and integrity. I am so much more than happy and I have every confidence and trust with you in this business transaction which we will carry out on a good faith. My dearest one, I will send you my later father’s deposit certificate and death certificate which I hope the bank will ask of. But now I want you to contact the bank with their email address below.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ($5.7 Million US Dollars) Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

Depositor information's:
COUNTRY -------Liberia
NAME : Dr.B.Victor.
ACCOUNT NUMBER A/C #: STB: NO: BLB745008901549/QB/91/A)
AMOUNT: $ 5.7Million dollars.
NEXT OF KIN: Miss Roanna Bout Victor.

SECURE TRUST BANK P.L.C LONDON
One Arleston Way Solihull B90 4LH
The name of transfer officer; MR.PAUL ANTHONY LYNAM.
Telephone NO:+44 703 184 2980
Fax number:+44 703 194 1849
E-Mail address ( wire-transfer-department@insurer.com )
E-Mail address ( bank.uksecuretrust@yahoo.co.uk )

ONLINE BANKING AND TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.
To the office of MR.PAUL ANTHONY LYNAM Director of online banking and transfer department. (SECURE TRUST BANK PLC LONDON)

Attn Sir,
My name is Mr........country.........I am standing for the family of Late Dr.B. Victor to request the funds of ($5.7 Million US Dollars) Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars on hold be forward to my account in my country. As late Dr. B. Victor Business Partner, I am helping her daughter Miss Rosanna, move to my country as soon as possible.

I am writing SECURE TRUST BANK P.L.C LONDON (STB) on Miss Rosanna Bout Victor behalf, to request the Funds of her late father, Dr. B. Victor whose account (No.BLB745008901549/QB/91/A) be released and transferred over here in my country to me so she may start coming to my country. My plan is to have Miss Rosanna, continue her education as soon as her inheritance is transferred before we start discussing the best kind of business for her to invest in here in my country. Please could you let me know what to do in order to achieve this? I Thank you for your co-operations.
Mr.........

Contact them now, send them an email with the above text on how to transfer the money ($5.7 Million US Dollars) Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars deposited by my late father whom i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Yours Sincerely.
Miss Rosanna.

SECURE TRUST BANK PLC

One Arleston Way Solihull B90 4LH
Tel: +44 703 184 2980

Tele: +44 703 194 1849
E-mail us @:wire-transfer-department@insurer.com
E-mail us @:bank.uksecuretrust@yahoo.co.uk

http:/ /www.azmoney.co.uk/media/106/large.jpg
Our Ref#: SLC/CPEL/9876.
Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way , Solihull .

CONFIRMATION OF APPELICATION

Attention: .

Re: Payment Notification value sum of US$5.7,000.00.00

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we received from you and your partner. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Rosanna Bout Victor who is (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank. Her late father is our late customers with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us.

Herein, we conform to you that late Dr. Bout Victor, was our late customer before the news came to us about his death and he made some substantial amount of money in our custody. So therefore, we hereby confirming to you that before his sudden death he made a bond deposit with this bank the sum of Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ($5.7,000.00.00usd) and in our file record, Miss Rosanna B Victor is the child and the next of kin of the deceased late Dr. Bout. Victor.

Hence you have been appointed to represent the next of Kin Miss. Rosanna Victor to be her trustee, we are grateful to inform you that your request has been official noted. So therefore, before the Secure Trust Bank PLC release and transfer the said funds into your bank account, you must to present the followings:

(i) A Power of Attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your Bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident Lawyer since (the next of kin) is residing now in refugee camp, in Dakar-Senegal and the money is originated from Africa.

(ii). A Copy of the death certificate of the deceased late Dr. B. Victor confirming his death for record purpose.

(iii). A copy of last deposit slip issued to late Dr. B. Victor by our Bank ( Secure Trust Bank PLC London ).

(iv) A copy of Affidavit of support from Senegal high court.

Therefore, with the above mentioned required documents we hereby, advice you to get a Senegalese Lawyer who will get the said document on your behalf or forward a copy of this mail to your partner Miss. Rosanna B Victor a refugee in Senegal to get you a Senegalese resident lawyer that will prepare the said mentioned documents on your name/behalf and because of her refugee status in Dakar Senegal West Africa we have no permission to transact with her.

Note: The above document are compulsory, and are needed is to protect the interest of the both parties and banking record purpose and it will help to ensure smooth and successful transfer of the said funds into your bank account. So immediately the above mentioned legal documents are presented we shall immediate commence the release of the said funds to your bank account as requested.

Thanks, as we look forward serving you better, our motive is to give our customers the best services.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Elizabeth Karl, « Secretary »
Mr. Neeraj Kapur « Chief Financial Officer »
% Mr. Paul Anthony Lynam ( Chief Executive Director C.E.O.)
unauthorized bank contacts other than this Office results in Remittance cancellation
****************************** ********************************************************* **
The information contained in this e-mail communication is solely intended for the person/legal person to whom it is sent, and it may contain information of a confidential nature which may not be made public. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to inform the sender and immediately delete the e-mail communication from your computer. It is forbidden to review, retransmit, disseminate or in any way use the e-mail communication or the information contained e-mail transmission cannot be Guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, destroyed, lost or contain viruses. In such cases venereal and/or its affiliates cannot be held liable for, or in relation with, any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of, or reliance on, this e-mail or its contents

HEADER:
Return-Path: <wire-transfer-department@insurer.com>
Received: from [41.83.35.139] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 12 Feb 2016
From: "SECURE TRUST BANK PLC" <wire-transfer-department@insurer.com>
Subject: Attn:Sir/Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept=STB=PLC.

Hello Darling,
happy new week and how are you doing over there together with your health? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health, thank you for your love and concern about to help me over this my ugly situation which am passing through since the abrupt death of my beloved parents, i am very grateful and i pray that almighty God will bless you and empower you to achieve our goal.

the message you acknowledge from the bank was also received and understood i thank God for you everyday because i know you're heavenly sent. regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here my late father statement of account deposit i have death certificate of my late father here which i thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support, i have informed the Reverend Father about it as i told you before and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us in your name. Reverend Father have explain to the Lawyer about everything and he said that you should contact him by yourself.

Here is Contact Information's

BARRISTER MABOU CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
Senior Advocate
Barrister Mabou Azizi (Principal Partner ESQ)
125 ave De Medina, Dakar Senegal .
Tel Number is ( +221-770-126-723 )
E-mail: barristermabouazizilawchamber2@gmail.com
E-mail: barrister_mabouazizi@lawyer.com

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today please to let him know how serious we are, when contacting him, tell him you are my partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money from Secure Trust Bank, to your account. try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us! i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents and come over to you for my better happiness. a big hug for you from my deepest heart.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Rosanna.

( EQUAL RIGHTS & JUSTICE )
BARRISTER MABOU AZIZI OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.
Ave Blase Sedan Senghor Villa n ° 64-67 Dakar,Senegal
Our Ref:DBL cc/Vol.108 / Case No.156-11
Your Ref: Power of Attorney and Affidavit of support
Tel : 00221 770-126-723

Your Ref: Fund remittance.

Our Ref:
Dear client,

Requirements for The Power Of Attorney

In lieu to your most recent mail to my chambers.

A Power of Attorney is a legal instrument that is used to delegate legal authority to another. The person who signs (executes) a Power of Attorney is called the Principal. The power of Attorney gives legal authority to another person (called an Agent or Attorney-in-Fact) to make property, financial and other legal decisions for the Principal.

A Principal can give an Agent broad legal authority, or very limited authority. The Power of Attorney is frequently used to help in the event of a Principal's illness or disability or in legal transactions where the principal cannot be present to sign necessary legal documents like in your case.

The documents which you requested from my chamber has to be registered in the Federal Ministry of Justice, Ministry of finance and the Tribunal in accordance to the stipulated legal standard here in Senegal, before this documents could have a legal recognitions and acceptance to any legal, financial institution or bank like the one you are directing it to.

This document takes about 3 official days to be ready from the ministry. So you must be very urgent in your reply.

These costs are basically for the preparation of the documents you requested from my chamber and all payment will be duly receipt.

* Validation and endorsement by Federal High Court....100.00 dollars
* Registration and stamping by the ministry of Justice.............160.00 dollars
* Authorization and translations.............270.00 dollars
* Services charge........300.00 dollars

Total COST......(830 dollars only)

To speedy up the process as its expected, you are to send this money to me through Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively. Below is my details information which you will use to send the money.

Name: Mabou Azizi.
Address: Ave Blase Sedan Senghor Villa n ° 64-67 Senegal.
Question:yes
Answer:yes
MTCN...............................( ask the bank after payment)
State: Dakar Region.

Call me immediately you have sent the money and also alternatively send me a direct email as soon as you send the money to enable me start up the process immediately.

Yours in Service,
BAR, MABOU AZIZI
(ESQ) LLB HON.
SOLICITOR/ADVOCATE

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barristermabouazizilawchamber2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x236.google.com (mail-io0-x236.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::236])
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016
Subject: Requirements for The Power Of Attorney
From: barrister mabouazizi <barristermabouazizilawchamber2@gmail.com>

Our Ref:
Dear client,

Our banking information are as follow:

BENEFICIARY NAME... KEITA FATOUMATA
BANK.... CBAO Groupe Attijariwafa Bank
BANK CODE... SN012
CODE GUICHET.....01219
ACCOUNT NUMBER.....34162147001
CLE RIB.....92
SWIFT.... CBAOSNDA
IBAN......01201219034162147001 92

Scan the transfer/payment slip which i will use to withdraw it here and send to me. You have to send this foretasted fees been the cost of your document immediately, so that i will submit your file and proceeds on your document which will be ready in three working days. once we receive the payment information, as tabulated above, our team of learned men should legally accept/proceed on with the duties and obligations to secure /obtain all the legal vital document from relevant government Authorities and also officially submit it legally to the government Authorities for prompt release /transfer of the said deposit to you without any atom of obstructing obstacle/s from the Authorities whatsoever. The copies of the said document should/must as well be sending to you for your perusal/records purposes.

We look forward for your expedited actions accordingly and promised to carry out /discharge all our legal professional duties and obligation/s with merits and distinction. we highly appreciate the respects you intended to accord/ bestow and repose on us in this subject matter/s to serve you.

I wait for your favorable response.

Yours in Service,
BAR, MABOU AZIZI
(ESQ) LLB HON.
SOLICITOR/ADVOCATE

PHOTOS USED:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG
Capture4.PNG (108.15 KiB) Viewed 3428 times

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221776645815
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031842980
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031941849
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221770126723
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristermabouazizilawchamber2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:34 am

Our Ref:
Dear client,

I've understand you, now use this account and made the payment, i wanted to speak on phone look like your number not going, well just go ahead and made the payment also send the information to me once you have send the money.

Information are as follow:

Bank Name ____________________: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Bank Swift____________________ : AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN _________________________: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

Account Name _________________: GASSAMA OMAR

Account No ___________________ : 02729650003

Bank Code ____________________: SN100

Code Guichet _________________ : 01004

Cle RIB_________________________ : 40

I wait for your respond soon

Yours in Service,
BAR, MABOU AZIZI
(ESQ) LLB HON.
SOLICITOR/ADVOCATE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosann01@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello Dear,
How are you today hope fine? I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Asuncion Paraguay. Presently I am in UK for investment projects with my new partner with the funds. Meanwhile I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I am very much delighted and privileged to contact you again after Couple of time It takes, Is a courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time to show gratification to you despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then. I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursuing together finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out in respectively.You will need to contact the Rev. father that was the source of Joy and happiness who brought new life in the camp in Dakar Senegal, Reverend Steve Johnson. the Priest of the church located in the camp and his direct Number is ( +221-776-645-815 ) Email ( christ.saviorintchurch@gmail.com ) ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft check which contain the sum of $450,000 US dollars in it, I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner ( Vert Lyne ) are having at hand. Remember that I have forwarded this instruction to Rev Father on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft check to you without delay. Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Rosnna.

Phone:
+221776645815
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.