Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

soniababy2@hotmail.com rv.godwilljonathan@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

soniababy2@hotmail.com rv.godwilljonathan@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:07 pm

Recovery Scam after Senegal Refugee Scam:

my good friend
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from london.

Presently I'm in london for investment projects with my new partner . meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father jonathan whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in dakar refugee camp his email address is,( rv.godwilljonathan@gmail.com ) his phone number is +221765089137

Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $450,000,00: four hundred and fifty thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary REV. jonathan to receive the money from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.

Best regards,
sonia

Header:
Return-Path: <soniababy2@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM5PR0202MB2705.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([10.173.90.13]) by
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM SONIA‏‎

Profile Elements:
Jonathan Godwill / 100013394047201
Profile is set to Private.

Phone Number:
+221765089137
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.