Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ts2satelliteprovider@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ts2satelliteprovider@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:14 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim - job scam.

On 8/30/2016 , "ts2satellite provider" < ts2satelliteprovider@gmail.com> wrote:
My name is Paul Wilson, an Artist, Writer, Speaker, Creator of The Life Diet with a large client base and because of my job I'm constantly out of the State. My former Personal Assistant just got married and moved to Spain. If you accept my offer, I will need you to take charge of my mail pick ups and drop off's as well as errand running during your spare time outside of work. The job is flexible so you can do it wherever you are as long as there is a post office in the area. I will pay for the first week in advance to run any errands, and will also have my mails/packages forwarded to a nearby post office where you can pick them from at your convenience.

All errands will be in your city/town so it is not a must you have a car, but if you do it might be a plus. When you get my mails/packages, you will be required to mail them to where I want them mailed too. The content of the packages will be business and personal mails. All expenses and taxes will be covered by me and you are to work for just 2 days per week (3 hours daily). You will be doing this for 3 weeks until I get back to town so we can formally meet and discuss about the possibility of making this arrangement long term if I'm satisfied with your performance.

How much will you charge per week? Am willing to pay $400 weekly including gas and others expenses. That is not a bad offer is it? If you accept this offer please reply with the following details:

Full Name, Physical/Residential contact address, Apt #, City, State, Zip Code, Cell number, Home number, Current Occupation and Available hours.

I will be needing your service immediately, so once the information above is received, I will request your first week payment be mailed to you along with the pay to run errands for me.

Kindly get back soon and have a nice day.

Regards,

Paul Wilson.
Company Name: Paul Wilson Sculpture
Tel: +1 409) 210-3951 (Roaming To Germany )
http:/ /www. paulwilsontx.com

+14092103951 - VoIP number provided by Google Voice with an area code in TX

The site the scammer is abusing is a genuine one - the real Paul Wilson has nothing to do with sculpture...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.