Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lizysmy@gmail.com - Sgt. Elizabeth Smith

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lizysmy@gmail.com - Sgt. Elizabeth Smith

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Recovery scam.

Date: Tue, Aug 16, 2016
Subject: Re: I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CLAIMED MY CONSIGNMENT BOX.
To:

Hello My Dear Friend,

I hope my email finds you well! Actually, it's has not been long, we stopped communicating but I have been praying and asking the Almighty God to keep my dream forward so that I can be able to surprise you because you tried to show me care and concern though you did not really believed me when I was in need of your assistance over the claim of my consignment box from the UK SECURITY COMPANY.

I was unable to complete the delivery of the box with you based on your unnecessary doubts and fear. But, I am very happy to let you know that the UK SECURITY COMPANY has finally delivered the box with its content of the sum of (4.8M US Dollars) to me through the kind efforts and assistance of a consignee, philanthropist, soul-mate and partner from SENEGAL. Honestly, I'm lucky enough to have found him in my life because he is a kind hearted man, comforting, supportive and sympathetic person for me and he's now my co-investor and a lifetime husband by the grace.

Lo and behold, I wish to let you know that I am now in AMERICA with my husband for holidays. I left in Senegal a Certified Nationwide Bank Draft amounted to the sum of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars (250,000.00 US DOLLARS) issued in your name as a mark of reward for your past efforts and also for the fact that you did not take the advantage of me over the claim of my consignment box after I revealed everything to you when I was in a War front in Kabul, Afghanistan. Note that, It is a nationwide cheque and you can en-cash and clear it in your country without any problem.

However, I have instructed the BANK MANAGER of the Senegalese Bank to courier the cheque or transfer the fund to you once you contacted them on this following information.

CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
Résidence Galle Yangue Yoff Route de l'Aéroport
Tél.: ( +221780199588 )
Email: ( info.cbao.senegal@gmail.com )

Thank you once again and try to establish yourself with the money.
Stay Blessed and Good Bye!

Ever yours true friend,
Sgt. Elizabeth Smith

+221780199588
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.