Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cbngovernor_nig@yahoo.com - apexbankgovernor1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cbngovernor_nig@yahoo.com - apexbankgovernor1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:18 am

No message in the email, only two attachments. The scammers are using this way attaching the messages as pictures, to avoid detection. Most of the email providers can identify certain words in the content of the emails, marking those messages as spam.

Return-Path: <cbngovernor_nig@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Cbn Governor <cbngovernor_nig@yahoo.com>
Subject: From Executive office of CBN Governor

Fake documents received with the email:

document1.PNG

document2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: apexbankgovernor1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:21 am

Content of the document 1:

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

PLOT 33, ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA WAY,

CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT

CADASTRAL ZONE

ABUJA-NIGERIA

[OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR] MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.

Direct Line: +234 812 003 5767

E-mail: apexbankgovernor1@gmail.com: apexbankgovernor1@gmail.com

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/006/2016

Attention: Mr. xxx, Date: 08/06/2016

RE-VALIDATE PAYMENT FILE#: XXCBN-01108-PRESI- 1129XXFGN-CLJPM09016

At the last Executive Council meeting held on Monday 6th June, 2016 an ordinary resolution

which authorized the release of your overdue contract sum via swift delivery was approved.

To give effect to this fiat order, kindly peruse attached copy of beneficiary’s identification form

fill, signed and return same to this office for immediate and prompt secure of your approved

foreign exchange allocation for onward delivery of your fund by cash.

This is in accordance with Section 44 Sub-section 5c of the Nigerian Monetary and fiscal policy which

specifically requires immediate compliance by beneficiaries. Never the less we are doing everything

within our possibility and confines of International relationship and in line with the legislation to

release your fund as soon as you comply with the above.

However, the Memo further states that going by operating constitution, beneficiary stands to lose his/

her payment rights failure which to comply accordingly.

GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

FEDERAL GOVERNMET OF NIGERIA.

+2348120035767
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: apexbankgovernor1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:22 am

Content of the document 2:

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

BENEFICIARY’S IDENTIFICATION FORM

CODE #: XXCBN-01108-PRESI- 1129XXFGN-CLJPM09016

NAME……………………………………………………………………………………………

(SURNAME) (FIRST NAME) (MIDDLE NAME)

NATIONALITY………DATE OF BIRTH…………MARITAL STATUS………………………………………...

GENDER………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

OFFICE / PERMANENT ADDRESS………………………………………………………………………………...

HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER……………………..MOBILE NUMBER ……………………………………...

E-MAIL ADDRESS……………………………………………………………………………………………………

OCCUPATION………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

AMOUN: USD$……………………………PURPOSE OF PAYMENT……………………………………………

VIDE ORDER NUMBER……………………………………………………………………………………………..

BENEFICIARY’S DECLARATION

I, MR/MRS……………………………….request and authorize the Central Bank of Nigeria

to honor and accept the above information or orders supplied by me as true and complete.

That I authorize the Central Bank of Nigeria or its agent to deliver the fund to the above stated

my name and favour……………………………………………………………………………………….

That I hereby irrevocably undertake and covenant that I shall hereafter indemnify the Bank and

keep the Bank indemnified against all liabilities, fees and expenses which may be occasioned to

the Central Bank of Nigeria in consequence of its acting on my instructions given hereto.

Authorized Signatory/ Date Authorized Signatory/ Date

Beneficiary………………… Executive Governor………………….
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

remittancedeptcbn@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:17 pm

Your comment needed urgently

Cbn Remittance Dept <remittancedeptcbn@rocketmail.com>

Wed, 3 Jun at 19:19

Dear Sir,

In view of recent development over your fund claim, the Telex/ International Remittance Dept.(CBN) is constrained with uncovering the immediate and remote causes of such illicit act by you. The attached picture was taken in the office of Foreign Exchange Allocation Director Mr.Jaja Smith where he was serving verification documents to the white men who identified themselves as Messrs: Evan Dwyer and Allan Atwell. They came to the office on Monday accompanied by a black gentleman (on white African attire) the black-man claimed to be your representative and also supervisory Engineer who supervised and certified your contract.

In their letter of claim purported to have written by you, they claimed that you have sold to them the contract and CONTRACT OWNERSHIP RIGHT now transferred to them. These two white men and the black gentleman quickly applied that your contract documents should be presented to them at the spot for sighting and endorsement tendering a new receiving account viz:
Bank: ANZ Banking Group,
58 Jackson Court East Doncaser 8109.
Victoria-Australia
A/C.Number: 975-00729
A/C.Name: Dwyer & Allan Associate A/C. This was quickly done before my intervention.

When CBN's debit note was submitted to my desk for final approvals before forwarding it to them for endorsement, I noticed that there were discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you for the change of beneficiary/Account. I urgently summoned the Official responsible for this and directed him to stop the movement of your payment file and at the same time placed a STOP ORDER instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter.

Please study the attached photograph, Account information and make your comments urgently. We will not hesitate to continue the payment transmission to them if no response comes from you as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorized them. This is for record purposes. View it well and see if you can identify any or all of them and report back immediately.

Yours faithfully,

Alhassan Mustapha.
Director of Telex/ International Remittance CBN.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ukorasamuel@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:39 pm

"HOME DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP"

Apex Bank <ukorasamuel@gmail.com>
Reply-To: telex.creditdepartmentt@yahoo.com
Bcc:

Mon, 12 Oct at 08:23

Central Bank of Nigeria.
Plot 33,. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone,.
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
CODE #:XXH01103, FMFN1129XXRWACLJPM8352

Dear Sir,

It was resolved and agreed that your Inheritance/Contract Fund would be released to you on a special method of payment which tag "HOME DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP" you are Advised to re-confirm YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, NEXT OF KIN, PHONE AND FAX NUMBER TO CLAIM YOUR FUND.

To give effect to this resolution, we have pleasure in informing you that a renowned diplomat specialized in cargo handling and swift in delivery of goods and services has been assigned to deliver your approved $10.5M Cash-fund to your doorstep.

If you concur to this, contact this office immediately so that we will configure your name in our database for immediate
delivery of your Cash-fund.

Yours faithfully,

Evarestus A. Wilberforce.
Director, Financial System Stability CBN.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: ukorasamuel@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:32 pm

For your attention

Telex/Credit Dept CBN <ukorasamuel@gmail.com>
Reply-To: remittancedeptcbn@rocketmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 17 Sept at 10:02

Dear Beneficiary,

At the board meeting held yesterday Thursday September 16, 2021 an ordinary resolution which authorized the release of your overdue contract/inheritance fund was approved. To give effect to this, it is my pleasure informing you to choose below your choice of fund payment:

(A) Bank Transfer/Online Banking
(B) Certified Bank Draft/Cheque
(C) inter-switched Swift Credit Card (ATM)
(D) Diplomatic Delivery

If we fail to hear from you within 48 hours, it will be assumed that you have given "Deed of Assignment" in favour of someone else thereby losing the ownership of the fund.

Sincerely Yours,

Adams Bello
Head of Currency/Foreign Payment Operations CBN.
Wayne

Re: remittancedeptcbn@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:59 pm

Your earliest acknowledgement

Apex Bank Governor <ukorasamuel@gmail.com>
Reply-To: apexbkgov@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 6 Dec at 11:26

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
[OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR] MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
Direct Line: +234 812 003 5767
E-mail: apexbkgov@gmail.com
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/012/2021

Dear sir,

Re:Immediate Payment of Approved $15.5M Contract/Inheritance Fund

Following the brief received vide aforementioned subject matter, I hereby notify you that the Federal Ministry of Finance had approved your Foreign Exchange Allocation for the immediate transfer of $15.5M to your designated account.

In accordance with Section 44 Sub-section 5c of the Nigerian Monetary and fiscal policy which specifically requires you (Beneficiary) to submit to the Debt Management Office the following as the suitable evidence of compliance to: Attention; Mrs. Nkwazema Emenabo, E-mail: presidebtmanagers@gmail.com

Insurance Bond Certificate (CERTIFICATE OF INDEMNITY)
IMF Advance Remittance Certificate

You are hereby advised to submit above suitable evidence of compliance before final credit of fund into your receiving account.

Your earliest acknowledgement is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.