Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrabuali753@yandex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrabuali753@yandex.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:16 pm

reply-to: mrabuali753@yandex.com
date: Fri, 10 Jun 16 05:51:33 +0000

Mr Abu Ali <monicaallemanni@speedy.com.ar>
1:51 AM (5 hours ago)

to
Greetings to you and your family my good friend, I am the manager of bill and exchange in the AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B) in Burkina Faso, I have a business of $2.3 million dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country, if you are ready to assist me get back to me I will give you full details on how the money will be transfer to you.

You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no of facial trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.

I acted as the Account Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act; I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $69 Million dollars during the process, as I am sending this message to you; I was able to divert ($2.3 million dollars) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.

It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The $2.3 million dollars has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enact bled me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you .There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything, I want to let you to understand that before I contact you I have pray and Almighty God direct me to you, this money is coming to your account without any delay, do not be afraid all arrangement has been made to secure this money and safely deliver to your account as the owner, no institution will poke nose, promise me when this money is transfer into your account you will not betray me. My address is: No.120 Airport road, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

(i) Your full names and contact address.
(ii) Your company name if any.
(iii) Your private telephone numbers.
(iv) Your Country.
(v) Your age
(VI) occupation.

As soon as I receive this information I shall pest your name and information as the owner of the account and later I will forward you the account number for the claim, but you must keep this details of this funds secret from anyone to avoid leakages as no one in the bank knows about the funds. Waiting for your urgent response if you are ready to assist me to transfer this fund into your bank account, get back to me immediately.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Abu Ali
Probable IP 79.141.163.10 Kaia Global Networks n/a France
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: mrabuali753@yandex.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:45 pm

Reply to above email

Dear Sir/Madam,

More greeting to you I have used your name to in place of the account as the owner, now all you have to do is to fill this application and send it to the bank email address below IN THE APPLICATION, fill :your account were you want the FUND to be transfer to. update me with the bank respond as soon as you hear from them.

for the easy process to enable the bank to transfer this FUND into your account, I promise you as you do so within 10 working days from now this FUND will transfer into your account with out any delay, I promise you if you abide with my instruction our dream will come true, promise me when this FUND is transfer into your account you will not betray me, as soon as you send THIS APPLICATION to the bank, GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE INFORMATION. or call me +226 6905 8064 My address is: No.120 Airport road, OUAGADOUGOU, Burkina Faso.

Mr. Abu Ali

Go ahead and copy and fill this application bellow with your information and send it to the bank email address. BANK EMAIL: africadevelopmentbankbf@yahoo.com or africa.development.bank.bf@bk.ru

.....................................................................................................................................................
ATTN : DR HASSAN WADIGO
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER,
Group of the African Development Bank
Office National du Burkina Faso (BFFO)
No: 653 Dr Kwame NKRUMAH Avenue,
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO
BANK EMAIL: africa.development.bank.bf@bk.ru
BANK EMAIL: africadevelopmentbankbf@yahoo.com

Sir, APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY FUNDS OF $2.3 MILLION DOLLARS FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER 18463464711. TO BE TRANSFER TO THE BELOW ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

1) Your Bank Name....... .................................................

2) Bank Account Number ...,.............................

3) Your Bank Address......................................

4) Your Fax Numbers.............................

5) Your Phone Number ...............................

6) Receiving Country...................................

7) E - Mail.........................................

8) Your Profession....................................

9) Your Age..............................

10) Your ID card attach ................

Sir I am ............ I here by apply for the claim of my fund deposited in your bank (Africa development bank) in the year 2002 the total amount deposited is $2.3m dollars, the account number is 18463464711
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: mrabuali753@yandex.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:43 pm

URGENT.
Mr Abu Ali <mrabuali753@yandex.com> 20 Jun at 3:20 PM
Message body
Greetings to you and your family my good friend, I am the manager of bill and exchange in the AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B) in Burkina Faso, I have a business of $2.3 million dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country, if you are ready to assist me get back to me I will give you full details on how the money will be transfer to you.

You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no of facial trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.

I acted as the Account Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act; I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $69 Million dollars during the process, as I am sending this message to you; I was able to divert ($2.3 million dollars) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.

It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The $2.3 million dollars has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enact bled me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you .There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything, I want to let you to understand that before I contact you I have pray and Almighty God direct me to you, this money is coming to your account without any delay, do not be afraid all arrangement has been made to secure this money and safely deliver to your account as the owner, no institution will poke nose, promise me when this money is transfer into your account you will not betray me. My address is: No.120 Airport road, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

(i) Your full names and contact address......
(ii) Your company name if any........
(iii) Your private telephone numbers......
(iv) Your Country.......
(v) Your age.........
(VI) occupation.......

As soon as I receive this information I shall pest your name and information as the owner of the account and later I will forward you the account number for the claim, but you must keep this details of this funds secret from anyone to avoid leakages as no one in the bank knows about the funds. Waiting for your urgent response if you are ready to assist me to transfer this fund into your bank account, get back to me immediately.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Abu Ali
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.