Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

no-reply@appliedcompositetechnology.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

no-reply@appliedcompositetechnology.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Reply-To: <godwinemefiele227@foxmail.com>
From: "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)"<no-reply@appliedcompositetechnology.com>
To: godwinemefiele228@gmail.org
Subject: YOUR CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY HAS ARRIVE IN NEW YORK CALL (+1646 628 9923)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 13:50:32 +0100

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE

This is to inform you that your delivery man has arrived with your inheritance cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as their transit. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (+1646 628 9923) or email (diplomatpaulduru77 @ gmail.com),then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr.Paul Duru in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention.Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him,which include (1)your Full Name, (2)Current Residential Address,(3) Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes, and bear in mind that you have to clear the trunks once the delivery man arrive the Airport.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.You are advised not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.
GODWIN EMEFIELE,
NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Originating IP: 36.77.148.32
Originating ISP: Pt Telkom Indonesia
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Indonesia

+16466289923
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ny
VoIP - Onvoy
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

godwinemefiele2016@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:15 pm

IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT #:V/NINIC/FGN/MIN/2017
People
godwinemefiele2016@yahoo.com Today at 12:42
Message body
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR

IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT #:V/NINIC/FGN/MIN/2017

Dear Friend,

After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund in this Apex bank, I was instructed to contact you by the board of directors and the senate committee on foreign matters. Before I proceed, I decided to stop communication with you because you have always doubted all my words which I gave to you and decide to follow the instructions of hoodlums and impersonators who are only interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey. I want to ask you a question and do not be offended "since you stop communication with me and prefer to follow the impostors rather than me, have you finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you will receive the fund in near future if you continue to follow their instructions?

The board and senate committee has been asking me why I returned your fund to the Government reserve account without your knowledge and I have given them the reason, to allow you follow the hoodlums and know what the outcome will be and to see if you will follow my instructions this time.

Anyway, I decided to contact you and to alert you on the status of your fund, during our meeting today on the round-table with the Presidency and senate president including the Minister for Finance, I have been advised to contact and to make sure that your fund is transferred to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time. The ball is now in your court as I have been advised to allow you choose the way the fund can be getting to you which will be easy for you and stress free which are as follows:

1) Do you authorize me to continue in the Swift wire transfer process, if you choose that, you will be needed to come down here to sign your original hard copies and if you will be unable to come, I can dispatch the documents to your doorstep through a certified courier company which will cost $295

2) Can the fund be sent to you through diplomatic process? There letting the fund into a trunk box as a consignment which will be declared as a family treasure in other for the customs not to intervene into the consignment box which will be sent to your doorstep by the diplomatic means which will by the diplomatic means which will cost $600

3) We can also package the funds in an ATM card and deliver it to your doorstep and this will cost $105 only.

These details and update was instructed and given during the round-table meeting held hours ago and you are requested to comply and respond to this letter as urgent as possible. Information

RECEIVERS NAME: OLAT JAMES.
COUNTRY ...NIGERIA
CITY ....LAGOS
TEST QUESTION.... BE REST
SENDER'S NAME...
MTCN NUMBER.......

Strictly follow my instructions if you want this to be resolve this time around.

Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
New Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: godwinemefiele2016@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:23 pm

Your urgent responds is need now
People
GODWIN EMEFIELE <godwinemefiele2016@yahoo.com> Today at 19:39
Message body

FROM THE DESK MR GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
(OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR)
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/010,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA.
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/08

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

Be informed that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) of United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crimefighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all around Africa. We have recovered over $5.3 Billion US Dollars from the people we have behind bars. Our duty is to make sure we stop Internet scam and money laundering. As for today, we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this thieves/Internet rats. We have over 18,273 of them in our jails around Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earn money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out of Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a

WE WANT TO NOW USE THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT A DIPLOMAT HAS ARRIVED WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES AT JOHN F KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NEW YORK USA. CONTACT HIM NOW: (+16466289923) OR send him an email at (diplomatpaulduru77@gmail.com) I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call the diplomat in the person of MR. Paul Duru with this phone number ((+16466289923)) in the United States, let us know if you are still interested to get your consignments delivered to you today as he has been waiting to hear from you to help him complete this delivery to you. Right now the diplomat has arrived the United States with your consignment boxes.

Note; that you must reconfirm your information below
Full Name...............................
Address..................................
Nearest airport.......................
A valid Phone.........................

to him through this email (diplomatpaulduru77@gmail.com) immediately you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment to you without any mistake and also bear in mind that it is your responsibility as the beneficiary to pay for the Clearance of your Consignment boxes because we the Bank will not clear it on your behalf since the Consignment has arrived United state . You are advised not to waste his time at the airport so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

I appreciate your understanding and collaboration, Hope to hear from you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
MR GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICIAL EMAIL: godwinemefiele.228@accountant.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

diplomatkeven.merrill73@inbox.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:04 am

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - recovery scam.

Email received:

Date: Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 3:40 PM
Subject: Email from your Delivery Man Tom Brown
To:

ATTN: Valued Beneficiary
It is my great pleasure to inform you that for the past two months I have been waiting to receive your calls or email regarding your Consignment Boxes which is supposed to be delivered to your home address once you call me and send your full detail to me, but I never receive any call or email from you since then. And I was sent by the United Nation/ World Bank to deliver this Consignment boxes which they stated that is Compensation Consignment Boxes which am to make sure that it gets to you.
Now I want to let you know that since I was not able to hear from you or reach you, I have deposited your Consignment Boxes to the Store Housekeepers here in Oklahoma City United State of America because I have so many deliveries to carry on aside from your own delivery, and I will like you to contact Mr. Keven Merrill who works in the Airport for direction on how you can get your Consignment Boxes from them if you are still interested in receiving your Consignment Boxes.
Below is his information for you to reach him on the phone or Contact him by email
Name... MR. Keven Merrill
Official Email: diplomatkeven.merrill73@inbox.ru
Cell phone number: +1 646 628 9923
And you are also advised to furnish him with your information’s such as
Full Name.....
Current home address.....
Direct Cell Phone#.....
Nearest airport to your home address …..
To enable him to know that you are the rightful owner of the Consignment Boxes which I have deposited in the storehouse for safe keeping.

Yours Faithful
Tom Brown
Delivery man

+16466289923
Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Verizon Wireless - Ny
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

abuse@te.net.ua

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:27 pm

Respond Urgent
Fund Notice <abuse@te.net.ua> Today at 14:10
Reply-To: <larrywilliams7819@gmail.com>
Message body
HEAD OFFICE
Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
111 Town Square Pl, Jersey City, NJ 07310, USA

ATTENTION:

Sequel to our vigilant investigation of the crew members of the Homeland Security, It is my great pleasure to inform you that for the past two months we have been waiting to receive your calls or email regarding your Consignment Boxes which was as abandoned here by a Cartin delivery man who is supposed to delivery these Consignment Boxes worth $30million dollars after it was scanned by our monitory team because the Consignment has code on it. And we are made to understand by the delivery agent two months go that he was sent by the United Nation/ World Bank to deliver this Consignment boxes which they stated that is Compensation Consignment Boxes which his to make sure that it gets to you.

The delivery agent told us before he left that the beneficiary of the Consignment will contact us soon, but we were surprised that after two months we received no call or email. I want to let you know that since we were not able to hear from you or reach you, we have deposited your Consignment Boxes to the Store Housekeepers here in New Jersey United State of America because we have so many issues to settle aside from your own delivery. And we will like you to contact Mr. Keven Merrill who works in the Airport for direction on how you can get your Consignment Boxes from them if you are still interested in receiving your Consignment Boxes.

Below is his information for you to reach him on the phone or Contact him by email

Name... MR. Keven Merrill
Official Email: diplomatkeven.merrill73@inbox.ru
Cell phone number: +16466289923

And you are also advised to furnish him with your information’s such as

Full Name.....
Direct Cell Phone#.....
To enable him to know that you are the rightful owner of the Consignment Boxes which we have deposited in the storehouse for safe keeping.

Anticipecting
Adam Williams
Director
Wayne

scottmay1919@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:30 pm

Contact Mr Brett Douglas for your Fund. (+1646 628 9923)
People

Your Inheritance Fund <scottmay1919@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <larrywilliams7819@gmail.com>
Today at 8:38

Message body
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS DELIVERY / AUDIT UNIT
UNITED NATIONS
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY.
5500 INTERNATIONAL BLVD CHARLESTON SC 29418 USA
FUND DELIVERY/AUDIT U NIT
Our Ref: WB/FN/UN/WX307

URGENT NOTICE

ATTENTION: Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that your Inheritance fund worth the sum of $30million dollars has arrived Charleston International Airport South Carolina after we the World Bank and United Nation has decided to make the fund gets to you through Cash delivery due to the Internet and online Banking Fraud that is going on in the global word now. And as we speak to you now, your fund has arrived in South Carolina as their transit. I want you to know that you have 48hours to call him now with this line (+1646 628 9923) or email ( blake.sadlack@yahoo.com) and he will contact you with his official email , then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in the person of Mr. Brett Dauglas in the United States.

Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him to get to your home address without missing his way. For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds. On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention? Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include

Full Name.....
Direct Cell Phone#.....

To enable him to know that you are the rightful owner of the Consignment Boxes to avoid delivery the Consignment to wrong person.

Note that you must call him as soon as you receive this email for more varification and discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake. You are advised not to waste his time at the airport so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

Anticipecting
Larry Willams
Director General United Nation
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.