Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peace_benghazi23@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

peace_benghazi23@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 03, 2015 2:26 pm

Not the smartest scammer on the planet this one, as they sent this to my site email address, which obviously features the word "scam" in it.

peace benghazi <peace_benghazi23@yahoo.co.uk>
Hi dear

Hi dear
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is miss peace i saw your profile today in the internet friendship site and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you. I'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.
Yours Sincerely
peace
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: peace_benghazi23@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:32 am

Hello My Dearest One,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I am more than happy to read your mail, i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of person i am looking for, i believed that you are a trust worthy and caring person with good heart of God, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you. My Name is Miss Peace Benghazi. I am 23 years old but age is not matters what matters is love and understanding, i am a second year medical student before the incident that lead to my being in this place. I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am chocolate in complexion and average heigth, my picture will explain to you better. I am from Libya in North Africa and presently i am residing in the Orphanage home camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Libya 2011, My late father Dr Benghazi Bouba who was one of the most sucessful enterpreneur in my country and my Mother was a senior accountant at the Eco Bank of Libya, before the tragic war which claim their lifes and now living me as an orphan and i was the only child of my parents so i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am seeking asylum now. I haven't finish up my education yet and i need a someone who will make use of my late fathers wealth and get me through in life.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I am leaving in the women's hostel because the orphanage home refugee camp here have two hostels one for men the other for women. My Telephone number is +221766187854, I will like you to call me on telephone so that i will hear your voice please, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my second year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now,

Though i am not all that photogenic, please send me your own photo please ok, My Dear my late father deposited the sum the of 2.7Millions USD (Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank with my Name as his only daughter as next of kin and i contacted the Bank to make the claims but the director told me to look for a trustee representative partner whose account will be used to handle the transaction because of my orphanage refugee status and i have my late fathers Death Certificate and the Deposit Certificate of this money. Since i don't have any body abroard i decided to contact you, Only if you will be faithful with honest and kind to my situtaion and assist me with all sincerity in your heart. So i will want you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you over there and live together with you, i want to live in your country with you if you help me for this transfer into your account, I kept this secret to peoples in the orphanage camp here and i want you to keep everything secret by yourself,

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated bank account. I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country because i want to become a great Doctor in life, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it secret to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if peoples gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a someone of vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is English and French, i speak English very fluently with French. Meanwhile i will like you to call me on phone like i said i have alot to tell you. i want to spend my rest of life with you after the transfer have made into your account,

Take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Peace,

HEADER:
Received: from [98.138.100.102] by nm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2015 08:46:52 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.161] by tm101.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2015 08:46:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1062.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2015 08:46:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 753300.6780.bm@omp1062.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED.A--
Received: by 212.82.98.115; Tue, 19 May 2015 08:46:51 +0000
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 08:46:49 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Peace Benghazi <peace_benghazi23@yahoo.co.uk>

Hello My Dearest Lovely One,
I believe you are doing fine over there, i real thanks you a lot for all your effort to help an orphan like me, God in heaven will give you long life because of your honest good heart to me in this transfer, i am suffering too much here and i will come over there you are and live together with you immediately my late father bank have transferred my late father money into your account for me to have a better new life with you forever, Honey i want to have my own freedom please help me ok and i am sending to you now my late father bank contact details address for you to contact them urgent for the transfer into your account pending my arrival over there and spend my rest of life with you forever

Honey Here is the contact details information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON PLC.
Transfer Manager : SIR PHILIP HAMPTON CHAIRMAN TRANSFER DIRECTOR RBS
Address : 9 High Street ,
Perth ,
Perth shire ,
PH1 5JS .
Tel : 00442076073200 or +447031852791
Fax : +4487097477 50

E-mail: chairmanoftheboarddirectorsrbs@yahoo.co.uk
E-mail: DepartmentOfTransfer@accountant.com
E-mail: rossmcewanchiefexecutiveofficerr@yahoo.co.uk

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal ,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an e- mail to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address
(chairmanoftheboarddirectorsrbs@yahoo.co.uk) Attention SIR PHILIP HAMPTON CHAIRMAN TRANSFER DIRECTOR the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my foreign representative trustee partner and that you want to assist me get my money which is deposited by late father and i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME ............(DR BENGHAZI BOUBA)
NEXT OF KIN MISS...........(PEACE BENGHAZI)
ACCOUNT NUMBER ........(63228001)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.....(REPUBLIC OF LIBYA)
AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT......(2.7 MILLIONS US DOLLARS).

Honey Please write to me as soon as you have send a letter to my late father bank through there email address which i have already give you now in this letter, please make sure you contact the bank as soon as possible because i have already told my late Father Bank about you which the bank is waiting for your mail now on how to transfer my money into your account as i have appointed you as my representative trustee partner for the transfer,
i am waiting for your mail regarding my father bank,
Yours lovely Peace,

HEADER:
Received: from [66.196.81.170] by nm50.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2015 10:15:05 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.246] by tm16.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2015 10:15:05 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1055.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2015 10:15:05 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 836587.19610.bm@omp1055.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: by 217.12.9.14; Wed, 20 May 2015 10:15:04 +0000
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 10:15:03 +0000 (UTC)

Honey for my late father bank mail i understood that my late father bank have accepted to transfer the money into your bank account but they said in that letter that we should send to them urgent, A Power of Attorney and Affidavits of Oath from the federal high court of Senegal through the help of Senegalese lawyer and The Deposit Certificate of the 2.7 Millions US Dollars with the Death Certificate of my late father and i am happy that i have the Deposit Certificate Documents here with me with the Death Certificate of my late father which i keep this 2 Documents secret here and i will scan the photo copies to you as soon as the remaining 2 Documents power of attorney and affidavit of oath is ready from the lawyer here as my late father bank said,

The problems now is the Power of Attorney and Affidavits of Oath the bank requirements, I have meet one lawyer who works with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal and explain our problems to him about a Power of Attorney with Affidavits of Oath and the lawyer have accepted to help us to get the Power of Attorney with Affidavits of Oath Certificate,

Honey i will like you to contact the lawyer on both phone and email telling him that you are my husband / foreign representative trustee partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you transfer my late father 2.7 Million Dollars from BANK OF LONDON into your account on my behalf due to my refugee status . The lawyer agreed to help us but he said you should send to him your full PERSONAL DETAILS INFO which he need to work the Documents at Federal High Court law here,

1.Your Full Names
2.Your Phone Numbers
3.Your Address
4.Your Country and City,
5.Your Date of birth
6.Your occupation,

To enable him start processing the Power of Attorney Documents,

The Lawyer contact address,

Name Barrister Babu Sharat, Tel...00221772935267, E- mail him too with this Address barristerbabu@yahoo.com or barristerbabusharat@yahoo.com

My Love please contact the lawyer as soon as you read this email.i am waiting to hear from you soonest and i will sleep very well today as i will be with you very soon and i want you to finish every thing regarding this transfer urgent because my situation here now is very bad which i can't feed well here and i want you to send me a little money for my traveling papers which is my Visa and passport as soon as my father money have made into your Account so that i will come over there and live together with you forever, Honey please get me a very Good University School over there because as soon as i come there i will go back to my study as you can see that i am too young to handle my late father money and i have deposit all my love and trust on you for the money for you to take control of it and handle it very well when the transfer have made into your account,

i am waiting for your mail with good new's my love,

From Yours Peace,

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm45.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 May 2015 08:32:52 -0000
Received: from [98.138.101.128] by nm45.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 May 2015 08:30:07 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.60] by tm16.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 May 2015 08:30:06 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.72] by tm13.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 May 2015 08:30:06 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 May 2015 08:30:06 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 384871.2071.bm@omp1009.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED
Received: by 212.82.98.118; Mon, 25 May 2015 08:30:05 +0000
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 08:30:05 +0000 (UTC)
To: CLIPPED>
Message-ID: <1673010963.2360616.1432542605114.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAPYagpr7rknkqanwZq3FKWhM6tTPTA05jSYDtYdS6EDe=QLJ4w@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAPYagpr7rknkqanwZq3FKWhM6tTPTA05jSYDtYdS6EDe=QLJ4w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Honey please contact this lawyer immediately

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221766187854
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+442076073200
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

+447031852791
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448709747750
Number billable as national rate number
Original network provider*

+221772935267
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: peace_benghazi23@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:05 pm

Peace escaped the camp with a new E-mail address:

Hello my dearest,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in London now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum of the money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in London now as the transfer is completed. On your part I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($50,000.00) for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to London was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $50,000,00. Us dollars on your behalf as I am successful with my late fathers fund transfer.

Now you will need to contact the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT IN DAKAR SENEGAL they are with the Cheque amount of ( $50.000.00 ) Fifty Thousand United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by me. The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the BANK OF AFRICA DAKAR SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Western union manager, You have to follow all they Instructions so that this money will be transfer to you in cash through western union money transfer.

I was unable to complete this when i was in Senegal as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information to Western Union office to effect this transfer.

FULL NAME:..................................
COUNTRY AND ADDRESS:........................
TELEPHONE:............................

Send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address:
e-mail : ( westernunionmoneyoffice@yahoo.com )
e-mail :( banktransferofficewestern@gmail.com )

Western Union Manager: Miss Tulisia Vania,
Western Union Transfer Director :Mr Ismail Ibrahim

Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. Therefore feel free to get in touch with western union Senegal and they will send the cheque money to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.

Mrs Peace, I am Married now,

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm42.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Sep 2015 08:58:43 -0000
Received: from [98.138.101.132] by nm42.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Sep 2015 08:55:49 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.127] by tm20.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Sep 2015 08:55:48 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.90] by tm20.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Sep 2015 08:55:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1027.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Sep 2015 08:55:48 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 544292.22657.bm@omp1027.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 212.82.98.118; Mon, 28 Sep 2015 08:55:47 +0000
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 08:55:41 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: peace benghazi < peace_benghazi2@yahoo.co.uk >
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peace_benghazi2@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2016 11:48 pm

Dearest Lovely One,
I'm very happy to inform you about my success in getting the my late father money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London UK. Presently i'm in UK now with my Lovely Husband for investment projects with my own share of the total sum, Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help me for the transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow and i have a very big surprise for you from my honest good heart i have for you, Now contact this Rev in Senegal Dakar. email patricksimon_210@yahoo.co.uk and Telephone Number, +221762982819,

He is the Rev Father in the Refugee Camp where i live before in Senegal orphanage refugee camp, Ask him to send you the total Bank Cheque of $50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand US Dollars ) i purposely drop this Bank Cheque in your favour for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. i appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father Patrick Simon on how to send the Cheque to you. You may not hear from me again because i am traveling out of London for vacation with my husband so please try and make sure that you get this Bank Cheque out from Rev father ok. you can only go little process to have the Cheque i made it for security purpose in your name,

i'm very busy here now because of the investment projects with my Husband, finally remember that i had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that bank cheque you will not hear from me again because of my husband and i don't want him to knows about you and this Cheque i give to you, So feel free to get in touch with the Rev Father without any delay.

best regards,
Mrs Peace,
I am Married now

HEADER:
Return-Path: <peace_benghazi2@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from jws11196.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws106.mail.ir2.yahoo.com; Mon, 09 May 2016 14:51:14 +0000; 1462805474.668
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016
Reply-To: peace benghazi <peace_benghazi2@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: I am Married now

Profile Elements:
Patrick Simon / patrick.simon.35977

Phone Number:
+221762982819
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.